Secrets In Room 403

Story Info
Traveling Business Expert Learns a New Skill.
2.9k words
4.55
14.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/*

This story is based on my actual experience.

All characters are over 18 and participating of free will.

As always, your comments and feedback are welcome and desired.

*/

Turn Around Artist Goes on The Road

I'm Mike. I'm a 48-year-old turnaround expert. I get paid a fortune to step in as interim CEO and turn losing companies into winners. I ensure that my contracts are always similar. I fly in on Sunday afternoon and work at the company until mid-day on Thursday. All my expenses are covered, and I have complete control over my accommodations and air travel.

I had just started a new assignment in a suburb just north of Atlanta called, Buckhead. I had selected the Intercontinental Hotel near Lennox square. After viewing a few of the rooms, I selected room 403. It faced away from the busy streets, and it wasn't so high in the building that I'd get stuck waiting for the elevator. This would be my regular room during my extended stay in Atlanta.

Next, I found a little Italian restaurant where I could become a regular and lower the likelihood of running into employees. I had learned from experience that if I wanted peace and quiet while I enjoyed dinner, I should stay off the beaten path. I could ask for a regular table and remove the guesswork when I wanted to grab a quick bite.

Finally, and maybe most important, I found a nice little dive bar that served a great martini and asked no questions. The last thing I wanted was for an employee to find their high paid expert liquoring it up on a weeknight.

Getting Underway

I started my first week in mid-May and assumed it would be a 9-month project. I landed in Atlanta, Sunday afternoon around 4pm. By the time I rented the car and checked in it was a little after 5pm. I checked into my hotel room where I switched to casual clothes before heading out for dinner. Atlanta was particularly warm for May, so I wore a pair of dress golf shorts, and a golf shirt.

The Italian restaurant and bar were both a short walk from my hotel, which was ideal. On my first evening, I enjoyed my pasta and then talked to my wife on the phone as I walked to my new favorite dive bar.

My wife and I had been married about 15 years and we were rock solid. She knew I loved my work, and she understood that I would be on the road a lot. We never had an issue with trust one way or the other. She was beautiful and talented and had her own career that kept her just as busy as I was.

We wrapped up our call as I stood outside, then I entered and found a seat at the end of the uncrowded bar.

"You're new," the bartender said, smiling as he approached, "where are you from?"

"My names Mike, I'm from New York," I answered, holding out my hand to shake his.

"Ed here, Mike. Nice to meet you," he said, as he shook my hand.

Ed had a very comforting southern drawl, that was instantly calming.

"What are you drinking?" Ed asked, "We don't have any specials right now, in case you were wondering."

"Tanqueray Martini," I answered, "As dry as you can make it, with one olive."

"Coming right up," Ed commented as he threw his towel over his shoulder and turned to make my cocktail.

I liked my dive bar; just enough people to make watching them interesting, sports on the TV's, half women, and half men. I sat there for an hour and managed to drink 4 martinis. Feeling the effects, I walked back to my hotel room, it was just 10 p.m., and the booze was making me horny.

I opened my browser to some porn and started watching videos. I had been curious for a while about gay porn, but I was afraid to watch it at home for fear my wife would somehow discover it.

After watching a few gay videos of guys on their knees sucking other guys' cocks, I got turned on.

"I wonder what it's like to suck cock," I thought to myself. "It seems like such a perverted thing to do."

As I watched a few more videos, my cock became rock hard, and I pulled off my shorts to give myself some relief. I saw an ad for a free site for gay or bi men, so I clicked the link and started looking around. The site let me join using a yahoo email that I made just so I could sign up. I selected the name 'MasculineAndHorny'. Then, I entered my specifics: 6'3" tall, 180 pounds, 6.5-inch cock that was cut and shaved. I entered Buckhead as my location. I entered my age as 40, thinking I looked young for my age.

Down the Rabbit Hole

I clicked a link for a list of guys who were nearby and online. When I did, I was shocked by what I saw. Page after page, each with a dozen or more small photos of men's' faces, cocks, and asses. I immediately clicked on a picture of a huge black cock; it must have been a foot long. When the profile opened, I read the terse text.

"Single gay top looking for a regular bottom who can host. Serious only, no game players or flakes. Looking now," the profile read.

I assumed that the 'bottom' was the one getting fucked. I also assumed that 'host' meant the one who could supply the place. I didn't know what a game player or a flake was. There were more pictures of the guy's big dick both soft and hard. I felt completely inadequate and wondered if my wife had been satisfied during our marriage.

I looked at as many pictures as I could, limiting the list to a 5-mile radius. There were dozens of men nearby of every nationality and cock size. More than half of them were bottoms and only a quarter were able to host.

"I can host discretely in my hotel room," I thought, "this might give me an advantage if I want to find cocks to suck."

I made a rule that I would only allow myself to suck cocks that were bigger than mine and that I would never let any of them know what kind of work I did. It would be purely a no-strings arrangement.

I started a chat with a white guy who said his cock was 7.5 inches and thick. I looked at his pictures. He was holding his cock next to a TV remote, so I couldn't really gauge the size, but it was thick for sure.

"Hi," I entered.

"User typing...," displayed on the bottom of the screen, indicating he was responding.

"Hey, what are you into?" he answered.

"I'm Mike," I entered, looking to at least connect to a name.

"Sam here," the man answered.

"Nice to meet you, Sam," I answered. "I'm new here, and I'm looking to meet people for fun at night in my hotel room."

"Hot," Sam answered, "What kind of fun are you seeking?"

"Don't laugh, but I'm a straight married guy who is curious about sucking cock," I answered with shaking hands.

"I love getting sucked man, but it's too late for me tonight, I work early," Sam replied.

"Got it," I answered, "I am here every Sunday night thru Thursday morning. Would any of those evenings work for you?"

"I've got to be home by 10 p.m.," Sam wrote, "So like an 8 p.m. start would be awesome."

"How about 8 p.m. tomorrow night?" I asked.

"That would be ideal," Sam answered, "Do you have any pics man?" he asked.

Then, pictures of his cock started popping up in the chat stream. In the first picture, he was holding his hard cock in his open palm. In the second picture, he was gripping his cock after he had just shot a huge load of cum onto a dark surface that looked like a granite countertop.

I stepped into the bathroom, stripped off my shirt, and took some pics with my phone. My cock was hard with arousal, but it was nowhere close to the size of Sam's. I uploaded the pictures to the chat and pressed send.

"Do you always shoot such big loads," I asked.

"That was actually my third load that day, Mike," Sam answered punctuating it with a laughing emoji.

"See you tomorrow at 8 p.m., Room 403, Intercontinental Hotel," I wrote back.

"Can't wait!" Sam answered.

I closed the chat and jacked off to a video of a naked guy on his knees sucking another guy's cock. I realized I was drunk, so went to sleep so I could work in the morning.

Monday Morning Hangover and Remorse

I woke up Monday morning with a slight headache and a foggy memory of my chat with Sam. I quickly opened my computer and re-read the chat from the prior evening.

"Holy shit," I thought, "I committed to blow this guy tonight at 8 p.m. I even gave him my hotel name, and room number."

"Are you crazy?" the voice in my mind screamed, "tell him you were drunk and stop while you're ahead."

I was already late for my first day of work and decided I would deal with this later. I showered, got dressed and drove to work.

It was an incredibly busy day at work. I was going non-stop from 7 a.m. until 5 p.m. without a break. I decided I had done enough for the day, and I left the office to get dinner since I missed lunch.

I ordered a couple of martinis at my new favorite bar and just ordered something simple to eat there rather than eating at the Italian restaurant. By 7 p.m., I was a little drunk again, I paid my check and made the walk back to my hotel. I talked to my wife on the phone as I walked back to the hotel.

"You sound exhausted, Mike," she said, "Why don't you just get to your room and go to bed."

"That's exactly what I plan to do, dear," I answered, "I'll talk to you in the morning."

I hung up as I walked into the lobby of the Intercontinental and took the short elevator ride up to my hotel room. I opened my laptop and saw the chat box from the prior night. I remembered that Sam planned on being there at 8 p.m. with the expectation of getting his cock sucked.

I jumped in the shower to rinse off from the non-stop day at work. My cock was becoming erect as I thought about going through with my fantasy from last night.

"It's not really cheating," the voice in my mind said, trying to justify what I was about to do, "Sam is a man, and it's only oral, it's just one time."

I put on my hotel robe and made sure all my valuables were safely put away in the closet safe. The hotel room looked like it did when I just arrived. I sat on the couch across from the bed and watched TV while I waited for Sam.

Moment of Truth

At 7:55, there was a knock at my door. I looked out through the peep hole to see a well-built man standing at my door. I opened my door, and he walked in just as a young coupled passed my door and gave us a knowing look.

"Shit, just what I was trying to avoid," I thought.

Sam hurried inside the room and closed the door behind him. He was a big man, probably 6'6" and he was well over 200 pounds. He looked like he worked the trades. He held out his large hand and shook mine.

"Hi Mike, I'm Sam," he said as he shook my hand. "I've been looking forward to this all day."

"Hi Sam," I said, nervously, as I shook his hand.

Sam leaned forward to kiss me, and I pulled back.

"I don't kiss," I said, looking down.

"Got it Mike, No Worries," Sam laughed, "First time, is it?"

"Yes, it is," I said, laughing myself.

"How did you envision doing this, Mike?" Sam asked. "I want you to get exactly what you visualized."

"I thought I would just get on my knees, naked, and suck you," I said looking at his crotch.

"Sexy," Sam said, as he removed his shirt displaying his hairy chest and big arms. Then he stepped out of his shoes and sat on the bed to remove his socks. He seemed very comfortable with the situation. Clearly, he had lots of experience.

Then Sam stood and undid his belt and fly, when he did, it was clear that he wore no boxers. Sam came ready for action.

His thick cock curved over his low hanging ball sack. It was still soft, and it was already as big as my cock when erect. He had a trimmed bush, and he was circumcised.

"Do you mind if I lie back on the bed and let you go to work, or would you like me to stand over you while you kneel?" Sam asked.

"It turns me on to have you tower over me as I kneel in front of you," I answered, my voice shaking a little.

"Well, it's all about you this time," Sam said, as he stood in front of me and undid my robe.

Sam removed my robe and threw it on the bed. I was now standing naked in front of him and I was fully erect.

"Turn around, Mike," Sam instructed, "Do you like to get fucked too or do you just suck?"

"I only suck right now," I answered, kind of shocked at the question.

"You're going to swallow for me, Mike," Sam instructed, "I only let guys blow me if they are willing to suck to completion."

"Ok," I said, as I felt Sam's large hands push my shoulders down helping me get on my knees.

Turnaround Artist Becomes Cocksucker

Sam's large cock was now fully erect. It was every bit of 7.5 inches, and it was twice as thick as my cock. I opened my mouth and took just the head inside. The aroma aroused me more than I have been in a long time. I loved the sensation of the hard sponginess as I sucked on the end of Sam's cock for the first time.

"That's right cocksucker," Sam said, "take me in your mouth, boy."

Sam's words struck a nerve in my brain. I liked the way he talked to me as I had his cock in my virgin mouth. I started to do what I remember I liked when my wife blew me. I started bobbing on Sam's cock taking a little more each time. I reached down and started stroking my own cock.

"Good boy. Stroke that little cock of yours while you suck on Daddy's big dick," Sam growled, "You suck good dick for a first timer."

I took more of Sam's thick cock. My mouth was open as wide as my jaws allowed and I felt his head hitting the back of my throat.

"Deeper boy, let me into that throat so I can hear you gag," Sam moaned.

I took Sam as deeply as I could. As his thick head entered my throat, I pulled off coughing. Sam's hand grabbed the back of my head and pushed me back down on his cock.

"That's right, boy. Gag on my fat hog," Sam was not as friendly as our initial chat indicated.

Both of his huge hands were on either side of my head. He started pumping my head with his thick tool.

"Here comes your reward, boy," Sam shouted as I felt his first shot of cum fill my mouth.

I remembered the picture Sam sent last night of the giant pool of cum his balls generated. Now I was going to try to swallow that geyser. Sam continued shooting his load for what seemed like two minutes. I swallowed as fast as I could but his cum leaked from the sides of my mouth and ran down my neck. Sam pulled out and fired the last of his semen all over my face.

"Facials are always hot," Sam laughed, "Guy's usually can't swallow it all anyway, so I like to paint their face at the end for kicks."

I sat stunned as Sam slapped my face with his softening cock. My face was covered in cum, and so was my stomach. Cum was running down my neck and onto my chest. I couldn't believe how turned on I was.

"Are you available tomorrow," I asked, looking at him while still on my knees covered in cum.

"That's it for me this week, Mike," Sam explained, "But I could be here a couple days next week if you want."

"Yes, please," I said, not believing my own voice.

"Great. Next time, I'll teach you some more tips and tricks."

"I'm going to go clean up," I said, as I rose from my knees. Sam was already dressed and ready to leave. I walked into the bathroom to wash the cum off myself.

"Hey, Mike!" I heard Sam say in an elevated voice. I turned and walked back toward him. As I exited the bathroom, he took 3 quick pics of me standing, naked, covered with his cum.

"I like to keep trophies," he said as he opened the door and headed into the hallway.

To Be Continued...