All Comments on 'Reared in Birchbark Falls'

by Hamlin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No interest in anal at all, so skipping this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story. please write at least one more chapter. time for Allison to ask her dad to breed her, to give him a son, no matter how many babies it takes. but she will need a little more training to include wearing the chastity belt with the vibrator and nipple clamps with the mouth dildo gag to school, till she begs to be breed. since her mother was no longer able to (God rest her soul). maybe even Jim will marry her too..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Back to form. Great stuff. Fun and focused.

HamlinHamlinabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment.

HamlinHamlin12 months agoAuthor

@anon There are further chapters detailing Allison's continued training.

getthephenomgetthephenom4 months ago

Wow.. What a dutiful father Jim is. Even after death of his wife Sarah (God rest her soul), he was able to train Allison in godly act of bumfuckery. Allison has to bear him sons because her mom (God rest her soul) failed. Jim also taught his daughter one of the most important lesson, "There ain't no Second Amendment about a girl's right to cum."

5 ⭐.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHamlin@Hamlin
My website is now up at erotikinks.com! If you enjoy my silly stories, please drop by and say hello. On my site, you'll be able to find more in-depth information about my crazy characters, as well as things like: -character photos -unedited too-hot-for-literotica versions of ...