Reared in Birchbark Falls

Story Info
Allison's helpful father trains her butthole.
11.1k words
4.59
27k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hamlin
Hamlin
1,633 Followers

Since the humor of Evan's family fell a bit flat, I suppose I owe you all a more traditional tale of family fun.

Note from the weird fucker what wrote these words'o wisdom:

The town of Birchbark Falls has many a tale to tell. They're the tales 'bout a Godly sort of people, raisin' theirs in a way that's right n' proper. This here tale's what I'm fixin' to call the Standard Edition of this asstastic fantasy of familial bumfuckery.

Chapter One: The Town of Birchbark Falls

The town of Birchbark Falls was a small dot on the map, far from the eyes of big city folk, a sleepy place of nigh 1,000 souls. It was the kind of town where the birth of Farmer Pembroke's latest calf was the news of the week, and a town in which the two churches loved and hated one another in equal measure. Birchbark Falls was a conservative place, populated by a god-fearing sort of people that flew the American flag with pride, spoke of the President with reverence, and said the name 'New York' as though it were the pinnacle of the civilized, modern world.

In the town of Birchbark Falls, lived Allison and her father. Allison's Father, Jim, was a helpful sort of man, the kind of man that the neighbors could count on to fix a faulty dryer, lend a tool without a question, and to never ask for anything in return. He was the hard-working sort of man that was quick to give the Widow Bess a ride into Main Street, or to drop a nickel into One-Legged Bill's bucket on the corner, in exchange for nothing but a tune on his harmonica. Jim would do these things, because that was what neighbors did, by God, and not a soul in the town would ever say that old Jim couldn't be counted on to do right by his neighbors.

If there was one true worry in his life, for Jim it was his daughter, Allison. Jim had kept this worry in his heart for many a year, for he knew that one day, someone was going to put their cock in his daughter's ass. That time was fast approaching too, Jim knew with certainty. Allison was eighteen years old, now, and a right beauty that took after his late Sarah (God rest her soul) in every way.

Those ways included Allison's jiggling, enticing, perfectly formed behind. His Sarah had had such an ass. Sarah though (God rest her soul) was no longer here to rear her daughter properly in the ways of bumfuckery, the ways in which a man had an expectation of. Many a night had Jim sought the comfort and warmth of his late wife's plump and welcoming backdoor and it was a certainty, Jim knew, that a good, proper rogering of the woman's asshole had kept him on the straight and narrow for all the years The Lord had blessed them with.

Jim dreaded the day that Allison would, herself, take a husband, only for his daughter to find that she could not meet with the man's expectations that her butt be a ready receptacle for his penis. Worse yet, he imagined his daughter taking a trip into the big city, as youngsters were wont to do, only to end up getting her wires crossed about the joys of a good butt-loving, because some uncaring city boy assaulted her virginal butthole before it was good and ready for proper use.

So it was, with a sense of duty, that Jim set about taking the task of adjusting Allison's ass upon himself. And, with the Lord's help, he'd have her anus ready for proper fucking by the time she was wed to the right man.

Chapter Two: A Little Swat Ne'r Hurt No One

Allison was expected home directly after school, where she was to do her schoolwork first, before anything else. A dutiful girl, Allison followed her father's rules to the letter, because that was what good daughters did. In the town of Birchbark Falls, a man's house was his dominion. So, The Lord had decreed, and so it was.

Allison's father, Jim, came in through the back door of the house and washed grease from his hands. He dried them, pulled a chair from the table and sat. Each time he sat at the table Jim ran his hands lovingly over the wood. He'd crafted it himself, as with most of the furniture in the house. His work was all over the town, too. If there was wood that needed carving or carpentry that needed done, Jim was the man the town came to.

"How's that homework comin', darlin'?" Jim asked.

"Almost finished, dad," she said, scribbling on her paper, giving the eraser the occasional, adorable chew.

"You come see me in the front room once you're done. We got some things that it's about time to talk about."

Jim stood up, ruffled the girl's hair and took a seat in the front room, taking up his whittling knife and block of wood. It wasn't long before Allison joined him. Allison wore a cute summer dress, picked up for her by her father on one of his trips into the city. The pretty dress was dotted with cornflower blue petals, in the same color as Allison's eyes, and the honey yellow of the fabric was a perfect match for her hair. The dress, though, was a couple of years old, and though the girl loved it, she'd gained the gorgeous curves of a woman and pushed the fit of the cloth to its limits.

Jim could see this in the way that her breasts strained the neckline, the swells of her cleavage spilling temptingly over the top. Her legs were longer, too, leaving the once-modest dress invitingly short, enticing a man to dream of the treasures hidden beneath. Allison sat next to her father.

"Honey," he said, setting his tools aside, "You're of an age where it's time that you should get to know the facts of being a woman."

"Dad," Allison groaned, "they tell us about birds and bees in school. You ain't gotta go all into that."

Jim nodded and said, "There's only so much a public schoolhouse can tell you, girl. What with all the separation of church n' state. Fact is that there's a good deal they ain't gonna teach you. Your dear mother, God rest her soul, woulda been the one to, rightly, instruct you. Seein' as The Lord saw fit to call 'er home, though, that task is up to me."

Allison blushed. She did not want to have a talk about this with her father. She was dutiful, though, and her father's word was second only to The Lord's.

"Allison, there's important things a girl needs to know in order to make a fit wife. Now, I won't have any man in town say that I didn't raise you proper or that I was delinquent in my duties. You understand?"

"Yes," Allison agreed.

"Good. Now, it ain't gonna be easy. I'll tell you that straight. I 'spect there's gonna be some hollering and cryin', and you'll probably fight like a cat with me. What you gotta get right, though, is that it's for your own good. A man's got expectations about a proper wife. Any man worth his salt, the kind of man that works hard and provides for his own, is owed the bodily pleasures that a good wife provides. Someday, that'll be your responsibility. you hear what I'm saying?"

"I... I guess so," Allison said, blushing.

Jim nodded and continued, "Good girl. Now, what I'm talkin' 'bout here is your bottom."

"What?"

"Your bottom, honey. That ass of yours is the kind that a man will put a ring on your finger for and dedicate his work to. You got that ass from yer mother."

"God rest her soul," Allison muttered.

Jim nodded and continued, "Now yer mother had the way of it. She understood that a woman's cunny is fer breedin' and her ass is for pleasin'. You gotta get that in yer head, too."

"But... but I don't-"

Jim cut her off, "You listen now! As yer father, it's up to me to see you through this, starting right now. I want you to shuck off that dress and lay yourself over my lap."

Allison paled and she protested, "No! Why?"

"So, I can paddle your bottom," Jim explained cooly, "That's the first step. A man's got a right to spank your ass when it pleases him."

"But I didn't do anything wrong!" Allison argued, standing up.

"It ain't about doing something wrong," Jim explained, "If you did wrong, I'd show you the back of my hand. You ain't never felt it, cuz you've been a good girl. Don't you start makin' me raise it to you now."

"I don't want to get a spanking!" Allison argued.

"Like I told you," Jim said, shaking his head, "I 'spected there'd be some squallin' on your part. Now you mind me and get that dress off."

Jim raised his hand in warning. Allison, never having been disciplined, complied. Blushing, she pulled the dress off and stood before her father in her bra and cotton panties, her hands covering her large tits. Jim's cock twitched at the sight of her, so like his Sarah. God rest her soul.

"Now, come and lay on my lap so we can practice."

Allison lay across his lap. She could feel his penis hard in his pants, poking her tummy. Jim rested one hand on her bottom, gripping it tightly.

"You did sure get your mother's bottom, girl. You're gonna make a good man mighty pleased, one day. Now, you just relax. I ain't gonna go hard on you this first time. We need to toughen up your butt for what's to come. Now, you'll probably squeal a bit, but that's natural. It ain't meant to feel good fer you. It's meant to please a man. You hear me?"

"Yes, Sir," Allison mumbled.

Jim raised his hand and brought it back down, lightly on her ass. Allison flinched but it hadn't hurt.

"Ya' see? Nice n' easy."

He repeated the motion with a little more force, this time causing a sharp crack as Allison's bottom jiggled.

"Ow!" she squeaked, more in surprise than pain.

"That's good. You just holler all you need to."

He spanked her again, harder, and this time left a red handprint.

"Ow!" Allison shrieked and kicked her legs.

Jim spanked her other cheek with the same force and Allison yelped again.

"How... how many times are you going to do it?" she asked.

"As many as it takes," Jim said, and spanked her again.

Allison yelped and on the tenth slap on her behind she began to sniffle with pain and humiliation.

"Good girl," Jim said, "It's right and proper that a woman should be shamed by the needs of her cunny. I can see right now that yer cunny is feelin' its shame," Jim said, referring to the small wet patch in the crotch of her panties.

"Can we stop now? Please? I don't want anymore," Allison whined.

"Girl, you got to learn that it ain't about yer wants. A woman's wants are for the pleasure of her man and the glory of God. Yer good for makin' babies, keepin' the house and satisfying yer man. If what's satisfyin' is to spank yer bottom, then you'll thank yer man and ask for another? You got that?"

He spanked her again.

"Ow! Yes!"

"That ain't how you show yer father respect, now, is it?"

He spanked her again.

"Ow! Yes, Sir!"

"That's better. Now, I'm gonna tell you a little trick that your mother used, during those times that I got my pleasure from spanking her cheeks."

He spanked her again and Allison wiggled in his lap, sniffling. Jim took her hand and pulled her panties to the side, placing her fingers against her moist pussy.

"You go ahead and rub your cunny while I have my way. Soon as you can get yourself a cum, we'll call tonight's lesson complete."

"No! That's... it's wrong!"

Jim spanked her again, twice on each cheek. Allison started rubbing her cunt, ashamed by the wetness she felt. That shame was right and proper, though, her father had said. She should feel her cunny's shame.

After several more spankings, each harsher than the last, Allison did finally manage to cum from rubbing her cunt, shaking and bucking, while her father held one of her reddened butt cheeks in his hand and she cried.

"Good girl," Jim said, soothingly, stroking her hair, "You did good."

He pulled Allison's panties down her legs and took up a bottle of some ointment from nearby.

"Now, I'm gonna work this into your cheeks, alright? You just keep on rubbing yer cunny."

Allison did as instructed, gently pleasuring her twat as her father smeared the cooling ointment into her sore ass. Jim took his time, admiring the redness and the roundness of her bottom. It had been so very long since he'd held a woman's ass in his hands, let alone spanked it. His cock was sinfully hard in his pants, straining. There was work to be done yet, though, before Allison was ready for that. He smeared another dollop of the ointment onto his fingers and parted her ass with his other hand.

Gently, he began to smear the stuff around his daughter's anus as she rubbed her cunt. He could feel her body tensing as she approached her orgasm. Jim was a man who understood what it was to pleasure a woman's ass, and Allison was going to receive the full benefit of his experience. He pushed the tip of his coated finger into her asshole just as she reached her peak and Allison wiggled her bottom against it, her anus accepting his finger readily as she sobbed and orgasmed in confusion.

Chapter Three: Plugged for Pleasure

Allison was awakened early by her father the next day and instructed to present herself, bare-assed, for another spanking. The soothing ointment had done its work and, though her bottom was a bit sore, it didn't really hurt. Still, Allison was not looking forward to another spanking. She did as she was told, though, and lay across her father's lap, trembling.

"You did real good, girl. You took your lickin's and brought out the shame of your cunny, just like a proper woman. We'll have this ass of yours ready for a good fuckin' any time, now."

"Yes, Sir," Allison grumbled, averse to having her ass made ready for a good fucking.

"Now, start bringin' forth your shame by rubbin' yer cunny," Jim instructed.

Allison rubbed her twat, waiting for the first spanking, and then it came. She hollered loudly at the slap, then began to cry by the third. On the seventh, she orgasmed, her eyes filled with humiliated tears.

"There's a girl," Jim said, "Ya' see? Just rub yer cunny and it'll make it all better. Keep on rubbin'."

Allison continued to rub her twat, while Jim poured more of the ointment into his hands and began to gently coat her red ass with it.

"Now, daddy's got a little plug to put in yer bottom for ya'. I 'spect you to wear it all day, you hear? You'll thank me for it in the end."

"Yes, Sir," Allison said as she sniffled and rubbed her cunt.

Jim took up another bottle, this one of slick lubricant, which he poured a few drops of onto Allison's anus. Spreading her ass open, he took up a small silver plug and began to rub it against her asshole, working the lube around her hole. He added another few drops, then pushed the pointed head of the plug, gently into her butthole.

"Ow!" Allison yelped.

"Quiet down, now. It ain't even going in yet. You just rub your cunny and let me do my work."

Allison resumed rubbing her twat. Jim added another few drops and returned to working the plug slowly into his daughter's ass, watching with satisfaction as her little hole opened up on each small push. Allison began to groan and wiggle her ass as he continued lubing, pushing, until Allison was ready to cum. When she did, squeaking with the pleasure of her orgasm, Jim pushed the head of the plug into her ass. He watched the little hole swallow it to the base, contracting around the small plug and trapping it inside his daughter's virgin ass.

Allison groaned and continued to rub her cunt. Jim pulled her hand away from it, replaced it with his own, and vigorously frigged Allison's excitable little fuck button until she wiggled and squirmed in his lap.

"There's a girl. You go on and get yer cum for daddy's fingers. Yer doin' good," Jim assured her.

As Allison orgasmed on his lap, he gave each ass cheek one more good slap, which made Allison screech, and then pushed two of his fingers up her cunt, gripped the plug in his other hand, and finger fucked his daughter to one more orgasm that left her sniffling and trembling in a confused mixture of pain and pleasure.

"You go and put your panties on," he said, "and if you need to take that plug out for any reason, I 'spect to see it in again when you get home. That clear?"

"Yes, Sir!" Allison said, running from the room, her cheeks flushed and ass stinging.

Chapter Four: Shame O' Yer Cunny

Allison did not like wearing the butt plug to school. The plug was uncomfortable when she sat down and found herself constantly wiggling in her seat, which made the plug rub the insides of her anus. The feeling, also, caused her shame to trickle out into her panties all day. By the time she got home she was desperate for her father to allow her to remove it. She, also, found herself looking forward to rubbing her cunny for the release, even if it meant a spanking.

Jim was pleased with her for keeping the plug in all day, and more pleased at the flush in her cheeks and the way her hands drifted to her cunt in the desire to rub it. As with the day before, he lay Allison over his lap and commenced spanking her ass as she wailed and rubbed her cunt. After a few good whacks to her backside, Jim assisted her with his fingers once more.

"Now, I let you do this yerself on account of this is all new to ya'," he explained, as he sawed his fingers into his daughter's wet snatch, "Eventually yer gonna need to learn that ya' can't just go rubbin' yer cunny all willy nilly, whenever you get the urge. It's right and proper for a man to decide when and how you get yer cums. A woman that's just gettin' em whenever she pleases is just givin' in to sin. If yer all tuckered out from pleasurin' yer cunny, how do you 'spect to have any left to give yer man?"

"Yes, Sir!" Allison said as Jim punctuated his latest pearl of wisdom with a sharp slap to her ass.

"That cunny nectar pourin' out of you is shameful. It's the sin of Eve, what drove her to accept the forbidden fruits from the devil. Only reason for it is to juice you up for makin' babies. You hear me, girl?"

"Yes, Sir!"

"Now, you want to get your cums from it, you need'ta learn how to ask proper, like an obedient woman."

"Please, daddy," Allison whined, "Please may I... have my cums?"

"There's a girl," Jim said, "It's a start. You won't be callin' yer husband daddy, though, will ya'?"

"Please, Sir," Allison repeated, "Please may I... have... my cums?"

"That's the way, darlin'," Jim said approvingly, and rubbed her fuckhole until Allison's orgasm was imminent.

Her bottom wiggling delightfully, Jim pressed on, then popped the plug from her asshole as the orgasm took her, making Allison squeal and shake. He gave her two more hard smacks with his fingers in her cunt, approving of the way her tight hole gripped them pleasantly.

***

Over the next few days, this process repeated itself, with the addition of video instruction. In the morning, Allison received a few good spankings, followed by the insertion of increasingly larger butt plugs. While they went through this process, Jim would play porno videos consisting of nothing but anal sex, making Allison watch them and only allowing her to cum when the men in the videos ejaculated into the girl's anuses.

The plugs, she would wear to school, where she would wiggle about as they rubbed her insides. Once she was home, her father would remind her of a woman's shame, while masturbating her cunt for her, making her watch anal porn, then delivering a harsh spanking. Only then would he rub her with the ointment. At night, she would sleep with the butt plug in.

On the fourth night, Allison orgasmed from the spanking without having her cunt touched, as she watched the porno. The following morning, she came when Jim pushed the new plug into her anus. This, he decided, made her ready for the next step.

Chapter Five: The Proper Use O' Yer Ass

It was Saturday and Allison did not have school. Still, her father woke her early and delivered her morning spanking. Allison cried less, now, her ass having gotten used to the pain of being slapped. She still didn't enjoy it, but her mind had begun to associate being spanked as part of what was necessary for her to cum. Therefore, she met the spankings with a mixture of hesitancy and anticipation.

Hamlin
Hamlin
1,633 Followers