Reason to Exercise Ch. 01

Story Info
Sometimes, smelling sweaty isn't a bad thing.
8.6k words
4.66
13.7k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This story is meant to be a fantasy. As such, many points of reality are put to the side, such as safety and pregnancy, as well as others.

Additionally, this series will cover a wide range of sexual activities. I will try to cover them in the into, but please be aware. All characters are at least 18 years of age.

Following comments that I have gotten previously; I know nothing about how gyms and private trainers work. Everything here is meant for the purpose of telling a story and titillating the reader and is not meant as a portrait of reality. I love hearing from readers, but if you comment that it wouldn't happen that way in real life, well, that's why it's a fantasy.

Thanks to my amazing editor ResqJack!

Topics: FemDom, solo, oral, rimming, BDSM, humiliation, body odor, interracial, anal

**************

Mariah loved her gym. She had started out working as a personal trainer in other gyms, but when she found herself with a bit of extra money and the opportunity presented itself, she had gotten her own place. Admittedly it was small and didn't have fancy facilities like some of the bigger places, but it was hers. She had a bunch of regulars who came in to work out a couple of times a week, one or two who can't by every day, and she ran classes as well. She still did personal training, but she didn't have patience for people who weren't committed. Her gym did well enough to keep her afloat and was only really overcrowded at the beginning of the year after people made New Year's resolutions that they forgot about a few weeks later. It was those memberships that really kept the lights on. Them, and the whales, as she called them. The upper-class people who came in looking for a personal trainer, wearing clothes that cost as much as she made in a week, but didn't really want to exercise. They often claimed that they wanted to lose weight, or get in shape, but inevitably ended up wasting her time. That is why she had developed her sales pattern. She would offer a trial session, in which she would be nice and encouraging, making sure they didn't push themselves too hard. Then she would sell them on a year's membership, and the next time they came in, she would turn it up to ten, yelling, pushing, and being mean. Very few came back for a third session, none came back for a fourth, and when asked, pointed to a large sign by the receptionist's desk that said that there were no refunds on classes or memberships.

Mariah noticed the whale walk in one Sunday afternoon when she was chatting with Gwen, the girl who ran the front desk for her. She had him pegged immediately, white, early forties, slightly overweight, and wearing way too expensive clothing. She glanced at herself in the mirror, making sure that she wasn't too badly messed up after the class she had just finished teaching. She could sell memberships even if she looked like a mess, but with this type of whale, looking good made it even easier. Her grey sports top wasn't sweated through, and her dark chocolate skin had the slightest sheen, which drew attention to her corded muscles and washboard abs. Her breasts weren't big, but that's what happens when you have almost zero body fat. Her long dark hair had managed to stay in the braid she had put it in, which was never a sure thing. Her shorts were tight and hugged her muscular ass and thighs and showed off her long legs well.

"Can I help you?" She asked, getting up as the whale approached?

"I hope so," he replied with an easy smile. "This place is right between my office and home, and I have been looking for a reason to get some more exercise, so I figured I'd stop in."

"Well, I'm glad you did," she said with a smile, already annoyed, but knowing that by next week she would never see him again. "Are you looking for a regular membership or a personal trainer as well? We offer trial sessions for trainers, and I'd be happy to work with you."

He introduced himself as Jared and the intro session went as expected. When they finished the workout, Mariah brought him back to the front desk to fill out the forms needed and to get him to sign up for the full membership.

"How late are you available? I often with long hours and would love to be able to come by after work?" Jared asked her as he filled out the questionnaire.

"I'm often here doing my own workouts and cleaning up until around eight or nine. You'd be welcome then if it works for you," she said with a smile, hating the fact that she would have someone intruding on her alone time, even for a couple of days.

She sensed a hesitation in Jared and was about to push him again when he made up his mind and signed up for a full year's membership with a personal trainer 3 times a week. Mariah was floored. Not only was it expensive, but it was outrageously expensive. Most people, even extravagant whales, only got a few sessions at a time. She wished him a good day and told him she would see him tomorrow for their first real session and smiled thinking about what she did could do with the extra income.

Two days later, Jared walked in wearing a suit that looked like it cost as much as her car, carrying a gym bag. He got changed and ready quickly, while she cleaned up from the day. She had been debating how exactly to approach running off this whale, and decided that she needed to handle this carefully, especially since nobody else was around. She started him on stretches, pushing him harder than she had the day before, but not yet in full-on bitch mode. She was careful not to let him do anything that would actually hurt himself because even though she had insurance, that was the last thing she needed.

"Come on," she berated him, "A stiff board can bend more that!"

She pushed his legs a bit more, towering over his prone body. He grimaced, but accepted the stretch without complaint, looking up at her standing over him. She worked him hard, ramping up her comments as they went.

"Is that really all you have to give? I know little girls who can lift more than that?"

"Pick up the pace! My grandmother moves faster than you and she uses a walker!"

She noticed that it seemed like each time she insulted or berated him, Jared picked up the pace or managed to do a bit more. He also never complained. At one point, he looked at her oddly, but then kept going. By the time she was done with him, he was wiped. She watched as he dragged himself to the changing room to grab his stuff.

"I'm just going to head home," he told her, completely drained. "Less for you to clean up. Thanks for the session."

Mariah watched him go, quite pleased with herself. She doubted he would be back for the next session. She was surprised when two days later he showed up for the next session. She made a point of getting in his face, even more, this time, pushing him, insulting him, even going so far as to make fun of him, but it only served to spur him on. At a certain point, she realized that she was pushing him too hard, and backed off. She didn't stop being a bitch, she just kept a closer eye on what he was doing. Jared once more dragged himself out at the end of the session. When Jared showed back up the following week, she was shocked. She could tell from the way he was moving that his entire body was sore. She knew what it felt like to start working out after a long period of not. That being said, she showed him no mercy. There were a couple of times when it looked like he was about to quit, but when she mocked him for it, he picked back up.

At one point, she had him doing push-ups and he just dropped to the ground. She squatted down in front of him.

"Did I tell you to stop? Are you just wasting my time, laying there, instead of working out like you are supposed to?"

He started pushing himself up, and she stayed there, counting down to the end of her set. When he finally finished, he looked up at her with an odd expression before collapsing back to the ground to rest for a minute. As he did, she realized that his push-ups had been putting his face directly in front of her crotch. She knew that, especially after a full day in the gym, she tended to be a bit fragrant, and was suddenly embarrassed by the fact that he had probably been forced to breathe it in. She set him to the next exercise and walked away to get a drink and compose herself.

Later that evening, after Jared had left, Mariah was taking her customary shower after closing. She found herself absentmindedly playing with her nipples as she relaxed under the hot spray of water. Realizing that she was turned on, she pulled down the showerhead and, switching to the massage mode, aimed it at her clit. She closed her eyes as the water stimulated her nub and found herself thinking of back to Jared being forced to smell her after a full day of sweaty work. The thought of making some rich asshole breathe her dirty cunt was more appealing than she would have ever thought, and the cries of her orgasm echoed through the empty gym shower room. Somewhat embarrassed, she quickly got out of the shower, dried off, and dressed. She headed home with her thoughts conflicted about what had just happened.

Two days later, Mariah found herself anxiously awaiting Jared's arrival. When his usual time passed, she figured he was running late. After an hour she gave up waiting. By the end of the night, she assumed that she had finally succeeded in running off another whale. She had mixed feelings about this one, which confused her even more, as she usually hating dealing with the whales.

She was caught off guard when two days later Jared walked back in.

"Sorry I missed the last session. I got caught in emergency meetings until after midnight. I went to call, but I realized I didn't have the number for the gym," he apologized.

"It's fine. No worries. I wasn't sure if you had decided to call it quits," she replied, handing him a card with the contact information.

"Why would I call it quits? I tried to make up the workout at my home gym, but it wasn't the same."

"Why would you come to a gym if you have one at home?" She asked, slightly taken aback.

"It's like I said the first time I came in. I'm looking for a reason to exercise. Doing it at home didn't work for me."

"Well then, if me yelling at you is a good enough reason, far be it from me to stop you. Get your ass moving. We need to make up for your skipped session. Every missed time is going to set you back."

"Yes ma'am," he replied and headed to change.

Mariah felt a sudden tingle through her body as he called her ma'am. She told herself to calm down and went to get things set up for a session that she hadn't planned on giving. She ran him through the stretches and basics, keeping her distance, but still being a bitch and pushing him to do more by repeatedly insulting him. She had him running for a bit and egged him on by getting on the treadmill next to him and going at twice the speed he was at. After that, she had him on the weight bench. As she set the weights and stood behind to sit for him, she realized that she positioned herself closer than she normally would have, which placed her almost standing over his head. She had run a spinning class for a bunch of yoga moms earlier, which was always good for working up a sweat. She knew that it meant that she was already fairly smelly, especially with having just run and worked up another light sweat. She looked down her body at him at her took a deep breath before starting to lift the bar. She felt herself getting wet from the fact that she was standing over him with her crotch in his face, which she knew would contribute to the smell. She kept an eye on him lifting while watching his face as he breathed in her musky, dirty scent. Part of her wanted to just sit on his face, burying his face in her sweaty shorts. Another part thought about what it would be like if she wasn't wearing shorts at all. She tried to banish those thoughts before she did anything inappropriate and focused on watching him lift and making sure that he was ok. That was when she noticed.

*This son of a bitch is getting turned on by this, * she thought to herself, noticing the erection that Jared was sporting. *It looks like it's a decent size too. *

She watched him start to struggle with the bar.

"What are you, a wimp? Come up, push up that bar!" She barked at him.

She noticed that his cock twitched in his shorts as he made an effort to push it up.

*The fucker is getting off on me insulting him, * she thought as she leaned forward and grabbed the bar, guiding it to its place. *That explains things.*

The rest of the session was confusing for Mariah. Knowing that even as she yelled at him and insulted him, it was only more of an incentive for him, instead of the deterrent that it was supposed to be, made her not want to do it. But on the other hand, she was taking a perverse pleasure in it, knowing that he was pushing himself because of her. It also seemed to mean that he wasn't just going to stop coming. Which in and of itself was confusing for her, since she hated dealing with rich clients, but she had been sad when he missed his last session.

By the time Jared finally left and she locked up, Mariah was very worked up. She got the treadmill trying to run off some of the tension, but it just made it worse. Frustrated, she made her way over to the weight bench that Jared had occupied earlier.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she said aloud to herself.

She positioned herself back where she had been standing to spot him. Holding the bar, she squatted so that her cunt was pressed against the bench. She began riding back and forth, imagining that she was grinding against Jared's face.

"That's right, you rich bastard," she called out to the empty room, "breathe it in. Breathe in my dirty sweaty cunt!"

She moaned out loud as she started to cum. She could smell the pheromones that were filling the room, and she knew that she had to air out the scent of sex. She wiped down the bench and finished cleaning up. She cracked the window to air out while she showered. Much to her chagrin, she found herself masturbating with the showerhead again, not understanding why she was so horny, but needing to get off nonetheless.

The next few sessions with Jared went at about the same pace. She loved the day that she could be a total bitch and asshole, and not only would he accept it, but it seemed to help him. She also always told herself that she was going to behave and then inevitably found herself with her crotch in his face. She wanted to shove her ass in his face as well, but even her newly twisted mind couldn't come up with a justification for that. She did notice that he also seemed to breathe in deeply whenever she reached across him to help with something. And she found herself needing to get off at least once after each session, sometimes even more.

It was about a month since Jared had first walked into her gym that things changed. He was supposed to be running on the treadmill while she cleaned up, but when she walked past, she found him walking instead. Without thinking, she reached, overturned up the speed, and smacked his ass.

"Pick it up, stupid. I said run, not walk!"

She heard him running as she left the room. Once she was in the other room she stopped.

*What the hell was I thinking? * She asked herself. *I could lose my gym over something stupid like that. *

She decided to pretend like it never happened. She finished what she was in the middle of and went back to check on him.

"I'm sorry for slowing down, ma'am," he said sincerely and out of breath, but still running.

*This was different, * she thought. *He never apologized before. Maybe I need to spank him more often. I like it when he calls me ma'am. *

"Next time it will be harder," she said. "Now walk for a few minutes before starting on weights."

"Yes ma'am," he replied, and she felt a tingle run down her spine.

That evening she had to cum three times before she felt clear-headed enough to get out of the shower.

In the next session, Jared gave up in the middle of a set of push-ups. The worst part was that she knew that it was intentional and that he was testing her since he regularly did more than this. Needing to regain control of the situation, and wanting to assert dominance, she felt her mind blank. Without thought, she reached down, grabbed his waistband, and pulled his shorts and underwear down, exposing his bare ass.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Her dark hand beat down on his pale ass, leaving red marks behind.

"Now, finish your set instead of playing stupid games," she snapped at him.

He reached back to pull up his shorts, but she stopped him.

"Did I tell you to pull them up? I said finish your set!"

"Sorry, ma'am," he said, pushing himself into position and restarting, his ass still on display.

She resisted the urge to play with herself as she watched him, thinking that he had the perfect ass for spanking. Not too fat, but soft enough to give when she hit it. She was disappointed when he finished his set and asked permission to pull up his shorts before getting up. She ended up giving him one more slap of encouragement that evening before the session ended.

The next few sessions brought more excuses for verbal abuse and spankings. Some were obviously intentional on Jared's part, which annoyed her, but some were not. The third time he pulled a stunt like that, stopping to run before he was anywhere near his goal, she called him on it.

"Look at me," she said, getting in his face. "Do you think that this is a game? That is fun and a good idea to waste my time? The next time you cut out halfway through just for the hell of it, you are going to regret it. Up until now, I've been starting to think that you are more than just a spoiled, rich, man-child. But if you aren't taking this seriously, then you can just leave."

She stormed off, leaving Jared behind, standing still, staring at her. For the next two sessions, Mariah refused to spank him. Not that he intentionally did anything to deserve it, but as a way of setting boundaries. She also, much to her own chagrin, refrained from standing over his face. In the session after that, Jared finally managed to pass one of the intermediate goals that they had set. As he finished pushing up the bar in the last completed set, she grabbed the bar and intentionally stepped forward to put it in place. She looked down at him, with her crotch hovering above his head. He smiled up at her and took a deep breath, breathing in the scent of her.

"Good job, Jared," she said, using his name, which she rarely did. "I'm proud of you."

"Thank you," he replied, still looking up her body at her. "But it's you who deserves the praise. I wouldn't have gotten nearly this far without you."

"Well, before you start getting all teary-eyed like a little girl, you still have more to do tonight. Get your ass in gear."

"Yes ma'am," he replied with a smile, taking another deep whiff of her before getting up.

Not wanting him to get too cocky, she pushed him extra hard the rest of the night, which gave her an excuse to slap his ass a couple of times. By the time he left, her cunt was dripping wet. She didn't even try to clean up before getting in the shower. The last few days had been stressful, with her unsure of good things were going to progress. She had spent as much time berating herself for even starting anything with a client, let alone someone like Jared, as she did miss playing with him. She turned the shower on high and moaned as it hit her clit. She pinched one of her nipples as she rode out the first orgasm and sighed as the second started building even as the first one subsided. She eventually got out of the shower, worn out, but satisfied.

*If this keeps up," she thought, *I'm going to need to start keeping some of my toys here. *