Reason to Exercise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next session started perfectly. Mariah knew that she was extra fragrant, having been wet all day thinking about the upcoming session and having run a couple of classes back-to-back. She couldn't wait to get in his face. She made sure he got a good whiff of her armpit as she got him set up at one of the machines. She still couldn't really believe that he liked the smell, but from the way he tried to surreptitiously lean closer, she knew that he was as eager to smell her as she was to have him do it. She still didn't fully understand why the thought of him smelling her sweaty body was such a turn-on for her, but she couldn't deny it. Jared got started and made it through the first set without issue. After the second, he started lagging and dropped his arms to rest.

"What are you doing stopping early. Are your arms as weak as a little girl's that they got tired so quickly?" She taunted and reached out to slap him gently on the cheek.

She was surprised when he caught her hand.

"Not on the face," he said quietly, looking her in the eyes. "And I guess I should add, not my crotch either."

She nodded, and he released her hand. She stepped back, looking at him for a long moment before nodding again.

"Well, do you need an invitation?" She mocked. "Get back to it? We don't have all night."

Jared nodded and pushed onto another set. He made it through another two better needing a break. She rewarded him with crouching down over him while he did situps, which in turn encouraged him to keep going as long as he could. She watched the effect her scent had on him as his dick tented his shorts as he worked.

When he finished for the night, Mariah stopped him before he left.

"Any other rules I need to know about?" She asked softly, trying to convey that she wasn't angry.

"I don't want to actually get hurt," he said looking at her. "But otherwise," he shrugged.

"Makes sense," she replied, nodding. "Have a good night."

After he left, she hurried to grab the dildo she brought with her that morning. She pulled off her shorts and shoved it inside of her without any preamble. She switched on the vibrator and moaned as the vibrations pulsed through her body. She couldn't believe that they actually talked about what was going on. And that he had given her permission to keep humiliating him, keep spanking him, and to keep making him smell her ripe scent. Thinking about the fact that he seemed open to, even more, was enough to make her clamp down on the silicone substitute that was currently filling her up. She cried out when she orgasmed, her body twitching with the force of it. When she came down, she pulled the still vibrating dildo out of her pussy. It was soaked, and she was shocked by how much it smelled of her. An image of her shoving the dirty dildo into Jared's mouth popped into her mind. The image set off another mini spasm. She had no idea where the idea came from since it had never been something she had been interested in before, but she now saw the appeal. Bottomless, she grabbed her smelly shorts and toy and headed to the shower.

Jared stopped her before the next session.

"I'm going to be out of town for the next week and a half," he told Mariah. "I have some business that came up overseas, so I'm going to miss some sessions, and I just wanted to let you know in advance this time."

"Thanks for the advance warning. A week and a half is a long time for you not to be working out. You are finally getting somewhat into shape, and you don't want to backslide. I'm sure that whatever fancy hotel you are staying at still has a gym. Make sure to use it."

"I know but working out without you there to push me just isn't the same."

"Poor baby," she mocked. "I'll tell you what. We will use tonight to measure where you are currently, and then we will see where you are when you get back. If you backslide, then I'll have to punish you for wasting my time, and if you manage to surprise me, we can see about some sort of reward. Is that enough incentive?" She asked, cocking an eyebrow at him.

"That almost sounds like a challenge," he responded with a smile.

"Don't be cocky," she responded. "It doesn't fly here. Don't push yourself too hard so that you hurt yourself. I'll be really angry if you do that. Now go get ready, we have a lot to do tonight."

She worked him hard, measuring and testing his progress, comparing it to where he had been when he first started. She also made a point of doing the exercises with him, pushing herself harder, especially on the bike, so that she got a good workout as well. At one point she set him to do some stretches and headed off. She grabbed a bag from the small kitchenette and made her way to the locker room. She pulled down her shorts and peeled off her soaked panties. They were the standard black seamless cotton underwear that she wore most days. She had a couple of different cuts, and she was pleased to remember that she had grabbed a cheeky pair that morning. She slipped the panties into the bag and sealed it. She placed the bag, along with a note saying "more incentive" into his bag. She hoped he didn't see it until he got home, because she would be mortified if he asked her about it. She pulled back up her shorts, feeling the difference with the tight material directly against her hairless pussy lips instead of her panties. Mariah finished marking down his progress and then wished him a good trip, reminding him to keep up the good work.

The next week and a half were hard for Mariah. She found that she really missed Jared's sessions. She also constantly finds herself thinking about him and her dirty panties, wondering if he was touching them, smelling them, and jerking off while he did. She became more on edge as the time went, but masturbating didn't seem to help any.

"Well, well, will. Look who's back," she exclaimed when Jared showed up for his first session after he got back.

"I'm just glad to be home. I was working twelve-plus-hour days for a week and a half straight. I could barely think by the end of it."

"Did you find time to exercise?"

"The truth is, not as much as I would have liked to. By the time my days ended, the gym was closed. I managed twice and did some in my room. Speaking of which," he pulled out a small silver gift bag and handed it to her. "I tried to be good and only use them as an incentive as instructed, but I have to be honest. I did cheat a couple of times."

"Really," she said, taking the bag. "I guess we will just have to see how much progress you lost, and then deal with it altogether. Go get changed."

Mariah looked in the bag while he got ready. She found her underwear, clean and folded, adding with two other new pairs. One was a pink lace thong that would be really uncomfortable to work out in. The other was a similar cut to what she had given him, but where that one had been plain black, this one was red and had straps on the sides and cut-out windows placed through it. It would probably look really sexy on her and looked to be comfortable as well. She shook her head and started to prepare. As expected, Jared started lagging before he got to where he had been before his trip. Mariah shook her head as he slowed to a walk, catching his breath.

"So unfortunate. How many days did you go without running?"

"Ten days," he responded, still breathing hard.

"Ten days skipped, wasting both my time and yours. Alright, stop the treadmill, but don't get off."

He complied and she pulled out the key to prevent it from moving.

"Now drop your shorts, lean forward and grab the bar," she instructed.

He glanced at her for a second before saying, "yes ma'am."

She watched as he pushed down his shorts, removing his underwear as well without even needing to be told to. She had seen his ass the last time she had spanked him bare, but this was the first time she got a good look at his cock. While it wasn't enormous, it wasn't small either. It was a respectable seven inches long and as wide around as a silver dollar. And it was hard, fully erect, with its bulbous head already leaking a small drop of precum. She reached down and grabbed his shorts as he stepped out of them.

"First, you are going to need to earn these back. Second, I am going to spank you once for each day you missed. I expect you to count them out as we go."

She brought her hand around in a hard, fast motion, powered by years of exercise.

SLAP!

The noise rang out through the gym, along with the soft cry he gave out. She thought that his cry was the cutest thing in the world. She waited a moment to let him respond.

"One, ma'am," he said softly.

Her hand came down on the other cheek.

SLAP!

"Two, ma'am," he said after another soft whimper.

By the time he counted to ten, her dark hand had turned his pale white ass cherry red. She noticed that if anything, his dick looked even harder, and there were now drops of precum on the treadmill.

"Look at the fucking mess you made," she said in an annoyed voice. "Take off your shirt and wipe it up, and be glad that I'm not making you clean it with your tongue!"

Jared stripped off his shirt and bent down to wipe down the treadmill. He looked so vulnerable bent over, completely naked, and ass red, that Mariah wanted to hold and comfort him, but she also really wanted to fuck him. She had started looking into FemDom since things had come out into the open between them. She had read about pegging, but until now, had never seen the appeal. But now, with him bent over, vulnerable, and exposed, she could feel her cunt dripping at the thought of it. He finished and then dropped his shirt onto the stack of clothing she had put to the side.

They continued through the exercises, testing how much ground he had lost. For some things, it was clear that the ten days off hadn't really affected him. For others, it really had. For each one that he had lost ground on, he earned a punishment. None were as severe as the initial spanking, but when she twisted his nipples, he hissed in pain. She could also tell by the way he was sitting that the subsequent spankings, albeit lighter, stacked on top of the first set. She was pleased that he never complained and that his erection never seemed to go down. She made sure to keep her distance while he was doing each set, but for those he didn't lose ground on, she did get close enough for him to breathe in her scent. The first time she did, she did it surreptitiously but quickly realized that with him nude, all pretenses had gone out the window. The next time he succeeded, she leaned in close.

"I'm impressed. You've been a good boy. As a reward, you may sniff my armpit for the seconds," she said lifting, her arm.

Jared's face turned red to match his ass, but it didn't stop him from leaning in closer and breathing deeply. Knowing he was back, she hadn't put on any deodorant, which meant that she was even more fragrant than usual.

"You are a dirty little bastard, aren't you," she mocked as his cock twitched in response to her.

After that, he showed clear pleasure at being allowed to openly inhale her scent. After he succeeded three sets in a row, she went as far as to push his face into her smelly pit. He moaned in response, to which she laughed. They finally got to the weight bench, and he laid down. As she moved to spot him, she looked down at his body and thought about the fact that she was completely clothed while he was completely naked and loved the feeling of power it gave her. She stayed further back than she usually did, but she knew that even from that distance, he could probably smell her arousal and sweat. When he finished the sets that marked where he had been before his trip, Mariah moved closer. When he managed to do another five presses after that, she was impressed.

"I'm proud of you," she said as she settled the bar back into place. "It shows that you really did try while you were gone. And, as promised, progress deserves a reward."

She looked down at his face between her dark thighs. She then slowly squatted down until his face was buried in the crotch of her shorts. She shuddered as his moan, muffled as it was, sounded out loudly and reverberated its way through two layers of clothing and hitting her pussy and clit. She watched his cock twitch as his tongue pressed against the sweaty fabric of her shorts and his nose pushed in slightly between her lips. She couldn't believe how good it felt to be riding hood face like this, as his lips pressed tight, and he sucked on her cunt through her clothing. Rocking back and forth, she ground against his face reveling in the power, the control, and the physical sensations. It didn't take long before she cried out in orgasm and felt another gush of liquid pour out of her pussy, soaking her panties and shorts, rewarding Jared. She watched as his cock suddenly erupted as she creamed his face. The first blast sprayed across her hard abs, and the next hit the junction between her crotch and his mouth. The rest landed on his chest and stomach, pooling there. Mariah wiped the cum off her stomach with a finger and brought it to her mouth. Licking her finger clean, she savored the salty taste. She reached down to where he had gotten her shorts, and using her finger, scraped it into his mouth. His tongue wrapped around her finger, taking his own cum without stopping to mouth her pussy through her shorts. Smiling, she scooped some more of his seed off his body and fed it to him, eventually getting him as clean as she could.

She finally got off his face and sent him to shower. She cleaned off the machines he had used while naked while he showered and got dressed. When he came out, back in his custom-made suit, she stopped him.

"We probably should have covered this earlier, but better late than never. Are you in a relationship with anyone else?" She asked.

"No," he replied. "As I'm pretty sure you know, I'm well off. I think that the term you used was, spoiled rich man-child. Which in some ways, is true. But I grew up middle class, found something that I was really good at, and made a lot of money doing it. I met a lot of women, and it took me time to realize that none of them saw past the money. Nowadays, the people who I meet are either those who work for me, of those that see me as a blank check."

"And what makes you think that I'm any different?"

"To start with, I think that this is all despite me being rich, not because of it. Also, do you know how hard it is to find someone who will stand up to me?"

Mariah nodded.

"Ok. For the record, there is nobody else for me right now either. That all being said, get on your knees."

He complied setting his gym bag next to him. She peeled down her shorts to her thighs, exposing her tight, dark pussy lips to him for the first time.

"You may give me one kiss," she instructed.

He leaned forward and gave her a gentle kiss on her cunt. She shivered as his lips touched her flesh for the first time. She then turned around and spread her cheeks.

"And one more," she said looking back at him.

She could see the desire aflame in his eyes as he leaned closer into her sweaty, smelly ass crack and planted a puckered lip kiss directly on her dirty anus. She let go of her ass, letting it close around his face as she stood up straight and pulled her shorts back up.

"I'll see you in two days," she said, with him still on his knees. "Not, get out of here, I need to close up."

She watched as he headed towards his car her ass sweat still on his face and smiled. She was riding the high of everything that had just happened. She couldn't wait for the next session.

"Don't forget that you haven't yet earned the right to wear clothes yet while working out," she told him when he showed up for the next session.

He nodded, and when he came out of the changing room, he was wearing nothing more than socks and gym shoes. She ran him through his schedule for the session, applying the usual varied incentives, both positive and negative, as she deemed appropriate. She yelled at him, insulted him, spanked his ass, and pinched his nipples. She also made/let him get close enough to smell her, both her pussy and her pits, and when she thought he really deserved it, trapped his face under her arm. She watched his dick twitch as she did. She ended the night by making him kneel before her and kiss both her cunt and ass again.

Watching him walk out, Mariah realized the absurdity of the situation, in that he was in some ways so intimate with her, but in others, they were complete strangers. She knew nothing about him besides the fact that he was rich and seemingly not an asshole, but yet she had seen him naked, and he had even had his face buried in her ass. She mentally shrugged and went to work off the horniness that had built up with her vibrator.

The next few sessions went around the same way. She made him go through the entire session nude, she teased and taunted, giving him just enough of what he needed to keep going, while not giving too much. She loved the way his white ass turned red when she spanked him and took the opportunity to do it whenever she could justify it. And each time she ended with the ritual of having him kiss her, front and back, from on his knees.

It was another week and a half before she sat on his face again. Jared had not only made back up the lost progress on the treadmill, but he had made the next milestone as well. She clapped slowly as he slowed to a walk, his ass still bearing a red handprint from her encouragement, and his dick bouncing around at half-mast.

"Very nice," she said, looking up and down his body as she did, so it was unclear if she meant his run or his body. "Why don't you take a minute to rest and catch your breath."

He dropped to the floor and splayed out, breathing heavily. She grabbed one of his legs and lifted it, helping him stretch. As she did, she positioned herself so that his thigh was between her legs. He groaned as she pushed the stretch, and then again as she rubbed her crotch against the back of his thigh. She repeated the process with the other leg, riding it down, grinding against him. He groaned again, and she wasn't sure what it was in response to this time. Making her way around to his head, she stood over him and reached forwards to grab his legs. Pulling them by the back of his knees, she spread his legs in the air as she lowered herself down on his eager face. She positioned herself slightly differently than she had the last time. She was a bit further forward this time, which put his nose in her crack and his lips against her hole. The only thing separating him from having his nose inside of her ass and his tongue buried in her pussy were two thin layers of fabric, which as usual, were soaked in sweat. As he did his best to dig his tongue into my hole, she pulled his legs up a bit further and leaned forward. Leaning a bit forward, meant that her ass pulled away from his nose, to which he responded by trying to follow by lifting his head. However, he was still trapped by the cunt that was pressing against his mouth, so he resigned himself to mewling sadly and continuing to lick her sweaty shorts.

SLAP! SLAP!

She smacked his exposed ass twice in such succession.

"If you whine, you won't get anything," she admonished. "Are you going to be a good boy?"

He attempted to nod his head and grunt in an affirmative.

"Good."

Reaching behind her back to where he could see, she slid her hand inside of her shorts and down her ass crack. Pulling out back out, she shoved it into his mouth.

"Make sure to get it nice and wet," she instructed him as he sucked the taste of her sweaty, smelly ass off of her finger.

She gave him a minute before she pulled her finger out of his mouth. He went back to focusing on her pussy as she reached forward. He started as she pressed her wet finger against his upturned asshole. She held there for a moment, but other than the initial start, he gave no indication of any issue. He moaned against her cunt as she pressed her finger down and his rosebud opened to accept her intrusion. Her dark finger pushed into his tight pink hole, penetrating up to her second knuckle. He squirmed beneath her as his ass gripped her finger tightly. She heard him make a muffled whine as she started to pull her finger out, but it cut off quickly and then turned into a groan of pleasure when she shoved it back in, burying it to the hilt. That was apparently enough for Jared, as she felt his asshole clamp down on her finger as he shot blast after blast of cum onto her stomach and chest. She left her finger deep inside of him until he stopped quivering. Pulling out of his ass, she climbed off his face.