Reason to Exercise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down at her cum-splattered chest, she said, "I expect you to clean up your messes."

"Yes ma'am," he replied, still breathing heavy.

She stuck her dirty finger in his mouth for cleaning until he was ready to move. He sucked the taste of ass off her finger and then got to his knees. Starting with her stomach, he slowly licked the strands of his cum off her rock-hard abs, along with the layers of dried sweat that had built up over the day. He made his way up her torso but stopped when he got to the hem of her shirt. He looked up at her questioningly. Looking down at him, she saw that, in addition to the fact that his face was covered in her sweat and juices, he had a bit of his own cum still on his lips. She loved the way he looked up at her adoringly, submissive, and eager to please. She nodded and felt her pussy drip as he reverently leaned forward to lick the cum stains from her top. She shivered as his tongue pressed against her breasts for the first time.

"Go shower," she told him when he finally finished cleaning her and had settled back on his knees.

She gave him a minute to get started before following. She pulled open the curtain, still fully clothed, and watched as he washed himself. She could tell that he was embarrassed, but he didn't complain. When he was done, dressed, and he had completed the ritual, he stood up and started heading out, before stopping.

"Would you like to go out to dinner with me tomorrow night?" He asked.

She was taken aback and didn't answer right away.

"To clarify," he continued, "I want to take you out as an equal. What we have here is amazing, but I don't want it twenty-four seven."

Thoughts of them hanging out together and being together as equals ran through her mind. Then followed thoughts of him dominating her. To her surprise, the thoughts pleased her, so she nodded.

"Sure, that could be nice. What should I wear?"

"Something nice, but not overly fancy?"

He gave her the name of a nice restaurant that she had always wanted to try. The food was supposed to be really good, but not too fancy. They set a time that he would pick her up and he left.

Mariah finished cleaning up before heading to the shower. She got into the same stall that Jared had been in after grabbing something from her bag. Sucking the suction cup of the dildo against the wall, she turned on the shower. As she washed, she thought about having watched him shower earlier. It had been hard not to play with herself while she did, especially when he had been stroking himself under the guise of washing. She rubbed her soapy hands over her breasts, pinching her nipples softly and moaning. She had wanted to get in the shower with him, but she wasn't ready for that yet. Instead, as she slipped the wall-mounted dildo inside of her eager pussy, she imagined that it was his cock that she was backing onto. Pulling down the showerhead, she aimed it at her clit as rode the plastic dick, imagining that Jared was inside of her thrusting back at her. She screamed out her orgasm when it finally came, thrusting back hard onto the dildo and grinding against it hard enough to break the suction.

It had been a while since Mariah was nervous about a first date, but it went really well. They found that they had a lot to talk about, even having come from such different places. After dinner they went for a walk, continuing to talk.

"You smell really nice," Jared said at a point during a quiet lull in the conversation.

"Really?" She responded with a laugh. "I thought you liked me sweaty and dirty?"

"Oh, don't get me wrong. I do like how you smell after a full day in the gym. You smell raw and intense. But right now, you also smell good, more of a gentler, cleaner smell."

He leaned over and took a deep breath before giving her head a gentle kiss. She felt a shiver run down her back. She was tempted to kiss him, but she didn't think that she could control herself if she did.

"I feel like it is odd, given that last night I had my finger in your ass as I sat on your face, but given that it of our first date, I would like to keep things on a first date level," she said.

He nodded.

"That makes sense. And that being the case, I won't offer for you to come back to my place for a drink."

"Probably fit the best," she responded with a smile. "But I would love to come by some other time. Maybe check out your at-home gym you were bragging about."

"I wasn't bragging. I was telling you why I needed a gym and someone to make me work out."

"I bet that that's what you tell all the girls."

"Nope. Just the sexy, dark-skinned, gym owners who aren't afraid to whip my white ass into shape. Especially ones who smell so intoxicating."

"Well, in that case, I might just be willing to give you the surprise that I have for you already tomorrow, instead of waiting for next week."

"Are you going to tell me what it, out are you going to torture me with suspense?"

"I think that you are smart enough to answer that all on your own."

Mariah did break down and kiss him before they parted ways for the night.

"I'm sorry that I can't give you your ritual kisses tonight, but we'd probably get in trouble," Jared said, motioning to the fact that they were standing out in a very public place.

"I didn't expect you to. You said that you wanted to be equals tonight."

"I know, but it doesn't mean that I don't like it, of that you don't deserve it," he replied with a wink.

She laughed and they posted ways, each climbing into their own car. Eventually climbing into bed, she went through her plans, figuring out how long it was going to take before she would be ready to go to bed with him. Based on how lonely her bed felt tonight, she was going to need to push up her timelines.