Reason To Live

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "This is quite a surprise. I thought we were all set after your lawyer left."

She turned her head away and said, "I'm sorry about that. Daddy wanted to be proactive when you said that you were going to sue. I'm sorry, I didn't get that you were kidding. Thank you for not taking the money, too. I told daddy to give it to a charity in your name."

"That's nice of you, Keri. Oh, I guess we can meet formally now. I'm Lucas,"

She smiled and said, "I'm Keri Scalia, only daughter of the big, bad and scary Johnny Scalia." She chuckled at her own comment.

I said, "Big, bad and scary huh?"

She laughed and said, "Daddy is very intimidating. He needs to be for business and lets it bleed into his personal life sometimes. I begged him not to come see you himself with the money."

I found that funny and said, "Have you eaten yet? I'm starving."

She said, "No, would you let me buy you dinner, for almost killing you?"

I said, "No, I insist that it's my treat. There's a great Pan-Asian place around the corner that I love."

"Sounds great," she said.

We had a nice dinner together. We talked easily and she told me about her family and her mother leaving them for a boy toy that she picked up.

I told her about my family and she mentioned knowing my ex through mutual friends. She asked, "Will you tell me what happened? There are a lot of rumors in our circles that range from wild to just crazy."

I said, "Sure, I don't mind talking about it. She cheated on me and I ended it. Pretty simple. I never traveled in her circle before we were married and I don't now, so I haven't kept up with her life since the divorce. That all went down, three years ago. I'm plenty over it."

"Good," she said grabbing for my hand on the table, "I don't like baggage."

We got back to my house and as she was getting her keys from her purse, I lifted her chin and kissed her softly. I said, "I had a wonderful evening, can we do this again?"

She smiled and said, "I would like that."

We dated for two months before she said it was time to meet her father. I was surprised because we were moving at a very slow pace, up to that point.

Johnny Scalia then walked into the room like he was larger than life. Tall and thick with a bald head. His voice boomed as if he was always shouting. He was something to behold.

He came straight up to me and grabbed my hand and squeezed such a handshake out of me that I wasn't sure if my hand wasn't broken.

"It's great to meet you Lucas, my little girl has told me all about you. Of course, so have my PI's," he said as he was laughing.

"Good to finally meet you, sir. I'll say all I did was google you. Cheaper than a PI, you know."

He laughed and said, "Good, son, good. I want to thank you for not suing my daughter over her crappy driving. I assume the only long term effect on you has been being unable to shake her off?"

"Yes sir, she's a lovely side effect."

He took us to dinner and then after we finished we parted ways with him. We went back to my house and as had been the norm had a pretty hot make out session. I was hoping that pretty soon we would get a lot closer, and we did.

After a while, she stood up and took me by the hand leading me to my bedroom.

She kissed me tenderly and said, "Lucas, I'm falling in love with you. I think I was from the moment I saw you lying on the ground unconscious. Thank you, for moving at my pace, but I'm ready for you to take me and make me yours."

Smiling, I said, "I love you too."

I kissed her and laid her onto my bed. I licked her earlobe and neck as I unbuttoned her blouse. I took her lace bra covered breast in my hand enjoying the feeling. Her breasts were proportional to her thin body, not too large but not too small.

I worked her shirt off and then her bra. I unbuttoned her slacks and pulled them down slowly, savoring every inch of her fantastic legs that were revealed.

I went back to kissing her, saving her soft lace panties for later. I kissed my way down to her breasts, spending equal time on each puffy nipple.

I kissed all over her flat stomach and finally worked to her panties. She was moaning in anticipation, as I freed her pussy from her panty cage. I slid them off of her legs and kissed her from her ankles to her calves, then licking up her inner thigh I was near home.

I kissed her clit taking in her aroma of arousal. I spent time licking her labia, then i moved in for the kill shot and spent several minutes licking and sucking her love button, while fingering her G-spot. She moaned in ecstasy, "Right there, don't stop, I'm cumming."

She came and squirted her orgasm all over me making a large wet spot on my bed spread. I pulled up to kiss her and she returned my kiss feverishly as I continued to finger her and rub her clit with my thumb.

She came again and told me, "I love you, Lucas."

I answered, "I love you too."

She took off my shirt and slacks, and while we kissed I slid my boxers off.

She said, "Excuse me while I return the favor," and proceeded to give me a very long and slow blow job. It was almost a tease as every time I got close she seemed to sense it and change up what she was doing.

She spent time licking and sucking my balls while stroking my shaft. It felt amazing. I keep my hair trimmed and she must like that because she spent a lot of time there.

She licked and sucked the head and every so often would lower her lips and take me almost down to the base.

She pulled up and kissed me while straddling my hips. She lowered herself onto my rock hard shaft. Moaning, almost growling she said, "So full. My god, you're so big. You feel incredible."

She rode me for several minutes as I was building to my orgasm. She started grinding on me, pressing her clit into my body when I said, "Baby, I'm close. Is it safe?"

"Yes love, I want to feel you cumming. I'm close too."

She lifted her hips again and drove faster to bring forth my waiting load. She screamed, "I'm cumming, fill me, give it to me."

I was able to do as she asked and I came like a rocket. Spurt after spurt of my cum was bathing her insides.

When we came down, she nuzzled into my chest. We exchanged our pledges of love and she said, "Lucas, you felt so good. I can't believe anyone would be stupid enough to cheat on you. Believe me when I say that I am a one man woman."

We were dating for six months when I met her mother. She was a nice lady although a bit too cougar for my taste. I felt like she was looking at me as her next conquest.

Everything was great for our first year. On the anniversary of her hitting me, I asked her to marry me. She accepted enthusiastically and we begun to plan

She was no bridezilla and I had a hand in the decisions that were being made this time around.

Her dad was actually great. He was almost the complete opposite of Harrison. We got along like I was one of his sons. I guess it's his blue collar roots that kept him grounded.

As we were moving on, I got word that Eve died from cancer. I decided to attend the funeral out of respect for her and I brought Keri with.

We expressed our condolences to Harrison and Cara where they were introduced to Keri as my fiancee. To say there was some tension would be an understatement. Harrison looked pissed and Cara seemed saddened. She hadn't remarried and was looking pretty rough.

After the funeral, Keri said, "If looks could kill, you'd be dead. Mr. Fields clearly doesn't like you."

I nodded and said, "No, he felt I betrayed the family when I divorced Cara. I actually got a really large settlement out of it, due to her infidelity. Writing that check pissed him off so bad he ruined the guy that fucked Cara because he couldn't touch me. Eve made sure he left me alone."

One night several weeks later, leaving my office, I was jumped. Two guys grabbed me and threw me into a van. I was taken to an empty warehouse and like a seen out of a movie I was tied to a chair.

They had a tazer or cattle prod and zapped me with it repeatedly while punching my face and stomach. I threw up, I gagged on my blood, and I'd lose consciousness every so often from the shocks and pain, but they would start up again when I woke up. I had to have been there for hours because the sun went down.

I hoped Keri would look for me because we had planned to go out to dinner, but I didn't feel really good about her finding me, being in an empty warehouse.

At some point they stopped beating on me and left me alone for what felt like an eternity. I was too weak to fight, even to keep screaming.

All of a sudden I heard a door open. Through swollen, blurry eyes I saw Harrison walk up to me and then slap me. His face showed a fury I'd never seen from him.

He said, "I have been waiting to do this for a long time. Your inability to suck it up and stuff your ego and pride, brought this on you. All you had to do was stay in the family. You'd have been happy, rich and protected giving me grandchildren.

Abandoning my daughter over something as stupid as sex, when you could have had any woman you wanted if you were discreet, as long as you stayed with her made no sense. You embarrassed the family and you will pay for it. Eve, can't protect you anymore."

"I can." Out of nowhere Cara came walking up. "Leave him alone dad. You've done enough. It wasn't his fault, it was all mine."

"No, baby. He has to pay. He stole that money from us. He has to pay for coming between the family." Harrison said, passionately.

I couldn't help but think he's lost his mind.

Moments later Cara hugged him and said "It's clear."

The main door burst open and several police ran in. Behind them were Paramedics then Keri and her father.

Harrison was handcuffed and led away. I was cut loose and Keri hugged me so hard that it hurt.

Cara walked back over and said, "I'm sorry, Lucas. You didn't deserve this. He snapped for some reason. Whether it was stress from the businesses or mom's illness and death, he isn't the same man."

She turned to Keri and said, "Please treat him better than I did. He's a good man and I regret losing him every day."

Keri hugged her and said, "Thank you for helping me find him. I hate to think what would've happened had you not helped."

Cara nodded and walked away in tears.

Soon after that I was recovering in the hospital. Keri was there the entire time it seemed.

I was awake and lucid, so I asked her how she found me.

She said, "When you didn't show up to meet me I called you and you didn't answer. I had a really bad feeling because you had just told me about how Eve protected you but was gone. I drove to your house and couldn't find you. Then I saw your car at work but the security guy said you checked out. I asked if they had a video feed of the parking lot. He balked but I gave him a hundred bucks to pull it up. That's when we saw the van and guys take you.

I called the police and told them what happened. Hours went by and with no one knowing where Fields was we were losing hope. I went to Cara who said that the police talked to her, asking where her dad was.

I told her what happened to you and that we suspected her dad; she didn't seem surprised. She went into the house and printed out a list of properties her dad owned. She knew which ones were vacant.

I got my dad and we, along with Cara, split the list up and started to look for her dad's car or the van. All we could hope for was that they took you to one of his buildings and not to a forest preserve or a lake or something.

We got lucky and it was the second one Cara checked. She called the cops, then us and we got there as fast as we could. The cops were afraid of booby traps or being ambushed, so Cara volunteered to go in wired. She knew her father and his goons wouldn't hurt her."

"Wow!" I said. "I'm so glad you found me. I owe you my life."

"Oh my love, I have no life without you in it. We need, now, to get you well so that we can get married. If we wait too much longer my dress won't fit."

I gasped and started crying understanding her meaning. "You will be beautiful, even if we have to cut a hole out for your pregnant belly."

We hugged in tears, and this time the pain from the hug was worth it.


12