All Comments on 'Reassessing My Life'

by NoTalentHack

Sort by:
  • 170 Comments
servant111servant111about 1 year ago

You always find a new slant on the tired old meme. Excellent!

5 stars

Bronco56Bronco56about 1 year ago

Excellent story from start to finish. 5stars

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

All's well that ends well!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good. Interesting characters, good well-developed story, hot sex scene for the "climax".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting but a little quick with the ending. Well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am rated this story a 2. I stopped reading after it was said Cass was heavily tattooed. I hate tattoos. Reading a story with a heavily tattooed bitch is the same as reading cuckold loving bastard.

PraetusPraetusabout 1 year ago

Ok this was great. More a romance with the LW as a setup. Glad you didn't dwell on the court intricacies and showed how he became his own person.

A really great story!

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleabout 1 year ago

Another great read.

Well done.

Thanks for sharing your work with us.

offkilter123offkilter123about 1 year ago

I really thought that you would throw us a twist and the ex-wife from your first sentence would end up being Cass playing the long game.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Kinda went nowhere really slowly.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 1 year ago

Mercenary or maniac? Either way, Kim’s absolutely relentless. I think I’d have eyes permanently tattooed on the back of my head anticipating her reappearance. That notwithstanding, very sweet and sexy romance for Jase and Cass. Well done. Thanks for sharing your story.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 year ago

Those tats look amazing when you are in your 20s. They never age well...ever. and it's worse for women because we have more body fat then men and we have babies. Once the art is stretched, it never quite goes back to the way it was I am sad to say

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 1 year ago

Great story.Thank you very much.

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 1 year ago

too predictable. once the little sister shows up, you know what's going to happened

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well done. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot goth chick is clearly the better choice. But I've met guys that preference is the fake blondes, so I guess that's a thing for the right person. Good concept for a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your nom de plume on this site is a lie. This is absolutely the best story that I have read on this site, in this genre. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Listen if you're in a relationship with someone and their own family member is warning you about them..... RUN and run fast... that is not normal and should be seen as a huge red flag... he was thinking with his dick and not his head....

poopybrodypoopybrodyabout 1 year ago

This may be your best work.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 1 year ago

Wow this was a masterpiece ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

Another story that shows your nom de plume is in fact completely wrong.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

A nice "loving Wives" story. Plus, thank you for being one of the few that actually understands how Trusts, plus how Trust assets are owned and operate. Also other details, such as it's the clit hood that gets pierced, not the clit itself. Thanks again. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it. I loved your MC's take on Cass's body and art. It was a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

call me shallow if you want, but tats and piercings have always been a big turn off for me. So I had to deduct *s for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very nice read. I think I enjoyed the romance angle with Cass more than the LW angle with Kim.

.

Left unanswered — maybe because there WAS no answer? — was any real insight into what made Kim tick. NTH is such a good author…maybe a sequel that addresses that question by focusing on Kim’s subsequent journey?

.

5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very nice read. I think I enjoyed the romance angle with Cass more than the LW angle with Kim.

.

Left unanswered — maybe because there WAS no answer? — was any real insight into what made Kim tick. NTH is such a good author…maybe a sequel that addresses that question by focusing on Kim’s subsequent journey?

.

5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very nice read. I think I enjoyed the romance angle with Cass more than the LW angle with Kim.

.

Left unanswered — maybe because there WAS no answer? — was any real insight into what made Kim tick. NTH is such a good author…maybe a sequel that addresses that question by focusing on Kim’s subsequent journey?

.

5 *****

bartholomewbrontebartholomewbronteabout 1 year ago

5 stars, but... what's the connection to April Fool's?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another great story, thanks for writing…….

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't see the April fools part. So they lied about the engagement and child. So what?

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 1 year ago

I mean, it's a nice enough story and all...

But, to be honest, it probably could have been better without the 'dude dumped his cheating wife for her unconventional sister' trope.

Not that it makes the story worth per say; it just makes it... boring? Predictable? Have your pick.

Still easily the best story of the day. So I thank the author for the share.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good, liked it, and the male MC wasn’t a total wimp.

JH4FunJH4Funabout 1 year ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I put tales/stories into three categories: "Burn The Bitch or Bastard" (BTB) or "Reconciliation At All Costs" (RAAC) and Life Well Lived (LWL)

RAAC stories take a beating from those of us who love the BTB. I may not be one of those haters, but I do weigh the stories through my own biases. While I love all of the BTB and most of the RAAC stories on this site.

My favorites are always the Life Well Lived (LWL). This is a label I created because many of the tales/stories have great endings, but they are not RAAC or BTB. They are the ones that the protagonist/offended party live a good life and move forward with their lives. These are the ones that more resemble how the best of real life exists if you want to be happy with who you have become after everything that has happened.

This tale is just another reason NTH is becoming one of the great writers on Literotica.

I have enjoyed the way you bring into your tales a touch of humanity. Sometime that touch is the dark side as you wove into this one with Kim and those who like her are just out for themselves.

But you also brought to light the struggles of being young and trying to find who you are before it’s to late to make adjustments to your current world in order to change your life’s projected future. You show how two different paths of individuals after the left high school moving towards who they are today.

You subtly told of the hard work and effort Cass placed into building her future by taking advanced classes in high school order to finish college early. You let the Cass portion of the tale build in the background of the perceived Goth image, while she became her own person.

You showed the semi passive method which Jason went through becoming who he was after high school into college and up until the changes showed in Kim. His defiance of his father in taking CS instead of Business being part of it. Then learning that he had not grown as much as he needed in order to be a truly happy person with who he had become. This realization sparked the changes to his future path in life.

The method which you weaved all of these things together are the reason I believe you are one of the great writers on this site. Your tale earned the Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I gave it.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story.

Some real life introspection at the end.

I immigrated 5 years ago, redundancy was the catalyst, but other events paved the way. A disastrous common law marriage with a court that reamed my arse, my family taking her side, so I moved across country to isolate myself from them, a good marriage that died a slow painful death, and then the redundancy allowed me to simply walk away from a life and country I no longer wanted to be in.

I wasn't blameless, I'm strongly independent and know I'm not the easiest person to live with. But I'm now married to an amazingly traditional women who I understand wants to do things for me because it's a way to show her love for me. I wasn't ready or able to understand that when I was younger.

I don't concern myself with my wasted past, I simply look forward to a great future, with a wonderful woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not my cup of tea but a good story. I have disliked frats and I hate tattoos. They are a complete turnoff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written, a pleasure to read. Enjoyed your story. 5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written, a pleasure to read. Enjoyed your story. 5 *****

PentafelixPentafelixabout 1 year ago

Daaamn, you are an amazing writer. You somehow find new niches and emotion in one of the most challenging genres on this site, and with actually humanity even when you’re being harsh. Thanks.

gordo12gordo12about 1 year ago

One of the most talented writers on Lit. You need a more descriptive username! 😁

(Hope this didn't duplicate, Lit went into a tizzy when I tried to post it)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This would have been better received in the romance category. It was obvious from the moment I read the sisters name where the story would end. Not a bad, attempt, just not very interesting.

Bry1977Bry1977about 1 year ago

This was really good. Deserving of 5 stars. the only thing i would have liked to see added would be what happened to kim and her life after that. good or bad would like to see the trainwreck that she became.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"That was sort of accurate. Kim wasn't a physical threat to me" - That may be, but how many times to we see the husbands get hit with ROs just because?

\

By dragging things out, Kim is keeping him and Cassidy close to each other.

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

Bravo!

Jason nailed it talking to Cass after their first time. You can't truly be happy in a relationship and make another person happy if you don't know yourself and what you really want out of life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where was the joke?

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

Whew! Damn great story. Like the way it flowed through to a good ending. Thanks.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

good piece of literature

though quite mild in temperament compared to the writer's other stories

even tho I skipped the sex part of Cass and Jason

not a fan of tattoos again this was good

Frank66Frank66about 1 year ago

As usual for this writer, well written and entertaining, but it's hard to overcome personal animus towards abusing and violating women's bodies. Some will say that no, it's redecorating, but in reality 'ink and metal' just shows how insecure someone is with their body as God gave it to them. Yes, I'm old fashioned, I much prefer plain, natural women to any goth or porn star look. But, still a good story.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Damn. You knocked it out of the park with this one. Definitely a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A great love story, but not as unusual as most of NTH’s stories. The story was well written, but that’s just what we’d expect from NTH.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You write solid characters and a good plot, but Cass was too extreme for me. A woman covered in tats, pierced and shaved is about a two on a ten scale. I'm kind though, no rating at all.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksabout 1 year ago

Always liked your work, but page 2 is a blank sheet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

excellent

shopratshopratabout 1 year ago

Your work on this site certainly shows an impressively wide range. I'm glad your stuff mostly shows up in LW because that's kinda the heart of the site, but you've shown us a bit of many styles. This one is essentially a romance. Some of your earlier stories seemed like almost horror. I like the middle of the road stuff the best, but it's all great work, and I hope you keep at it for a long time to come.

demanderdemanderabout 1 year ago

I liked this. Our MC matured as the story continued. D

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersabout 1 year ago

Beautiful.

Simon_Masters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very nice read. I think I enjoyed the romance angle with Cass more than the LW angle with Kim.

.

Left unanswered — maybe because there WAS no answer? — was any real insight into what made Kim tick. NTH is such a good author…maybe a sequel that addresses that question by focusing on Kim’s subsequent journey?

.

5 *****

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3about 1 year ago

Guy got himself a goth gf - winning

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 1 year ago

Nice, very nice characters. 'Cept for Kim. Maybe over time, some real-life Kims get to be better people.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66about 1 year ago

Another amazing story. Thank you! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Cass said Jason was hung like a horse, but he still wasn't enough for Kim. I wonderful if her tits grew and did she remove her nipple rings to feed her babies and husband...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I do enjoy a story which is different. With Cass being a heavily tattooed lady it had an interesting spin to it. Thanks for sharing. *****.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 1 year ago

I do not like tattoos but I like this story

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 1 year ago

Well done. I enjoyed the read i like the way the story came together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The Hack strikes again. Near perfection. Only missing a relating of the disaster that Kim's life became.

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 1 year ago

Really nice, erotic story. Often, people marry what they want, but not what they need. Thanks for the story.

OilcanjonOilcanjonabout 1 year ago

Well crafted. Purely fiction, still, I find sorrow when people fu(k up their lives like his ex.

FordF150guyFordF150guyabout 1 year ago

I truly enjoyed the story. It had depth to it. 5 stars.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

Excellent Author.... Please write more about it for us..!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful writing once again. Realistic dialogue and emotions. However, Kim and Jase’s separation and eventual divorce was sad, because Kim DID love him, and realized her fatal mistake, just as Jase realized that he really hadn’t loved her as he should have. Four stars ⭐️ for this one.

maxx308maxx308about 1 year ago

Thank you for a very well written story, it was enjoyable to read.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

You have the wrong name for a FACT!

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

4 stars - an OK BTB

Wavedave45Wavedave45about 1 year ago

"Yeah. Sorry, sis, but he's my meal ticket now."

Actually made me laugh. I like this chick.

Strong dialog and didn't follow the tired formula for the category where it's showed how much ex's wife has fallen apart or finally becomes remorseful. Which makes sense since this isn't the ex's story. No obligatory epilogue which also makes sense since you tied everything up everything important as you would expect from any other short story. Reading this story I had a feeling that something was off. That it lacked something and something was wrong because of it. And I realized that the story wasn't checking off all the boxes that had to be checked for stories in this category. Things like the epilogue and ex's downfall. Made me remember how samey many of the stories on this site are. It's clear this category serves to empower some writers who've gone through a bad breakup. The formula I mentioned turns the stories into some sort of madlib type of affair. You kinda know what's going to happen already and what sets stories apart are how they're able to subvert the readers expectations. But I mean this is actually a legit story. If you removed the sex I could actually see this in some sort of short story collection. Because of that I didn't care that you didn't do something like pour molten lead on the wife. Nailed whatever needed to be nailed to put the reader in the main characters head because I really don't care what happened to the ex and am content with the ending which says a lot given it was posted here where the readers cry for the cheaters blood.

Hey, I'm not a writer at all and not trying to talk out my ass that's just how I see it. Actual writers will probably find reason to disagree. And looking back at your bio and seeing how you only started not too long ago it's clear that you're taking real writers suggestions into consideration.

Looking back at your other stories I saw a few titles that I distinctly remember and felt were quite good. I know I said I'm not a writer but I feel that this advice applies to anything you're trying to get good at. If you want to grow I highly recommend not only writing here. Or basically not just erotica. Find a venue where your stories aren't consistently at a higher quality than the others submitted. Find a place where your stories get ripped the fuck apart and you want to quit. Then write another story for here to feel better. Go back and read the constructive criticism on the other site. Apply it to the next story on that site that ripped you apart. Repeat. Also try writing about things you know nothing about and need to research to find out. Stuff totally out of your element. Also try your hand at longer stories. Find more contests to submit stories to.

It's like the saying goes, if you're the smartest person in the room then you're in the wrong room. And dude you did like 20 something stories in just 5 months and almost all of them are in the mid 4's. And you say you only started like 5 months ago. You need more of a challenge otherwise you're going to stagnate or get bored. You'll get awesome at writing a pretty specific topic for a specific audience starting from a place where you're already quite good from my perspective as a reader. Like I said I don't write and likely talking out my ass but unless you're lying you began less than half a year ago and constantly rolling 19's and 20's. Not saying quit here, I like your stories. Just need to be pushed some more.

And this is a little bit related to my biggest criticism of the story. The story was really good. I liked the dialog. But there's something missing. I remember short stories from 20 years ago. I'm already forgetting this story. There's a nugget that could have had me remembering this story years from now, that whole thing about how he shouldn't have been with her. That he didn't really love her and how because of that the betrayal didn't have an effect on him emotionally. That's the thing that would keep people thinking long after they're done reading. It needed to be expanded upon. You want to get the reader to wonder if there's anyone in their own lives like that. This criticism is related to me telling you to find more challenge because this isn't something most readers will tell you here. Yes you'll get a few but also a tidal wave of posts being called a cuck because the reader hardly even bothered to read and thought the guy got back with his wife. The more challenging route would have other others agreeing with me. Or more likely that I'm wrong and why I'm wrong which is important especially if you originally agreed with me.

Well shit yeah probably talking out my ass tho. Damnit I came here to find something to fap to and ended up feeling like I just did homework writing this post.

inka2222inka2222about 1 year ago

Wow this was REALLY REALLY good. Thank you!

cyendreycyendreyabout 1 year ago

Beautiful story. It starts out in a rather typical theme, but the finish is wonderful and powerful.

tomol111tomol111about 1 year ago

A good BTB, but a bit confusing. I'll try other NOTALENTHACK stories now, but no promises.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
I've

Said it before your NOT a notalenthack.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it. It's not the first story I've read where the MC ends up with the younger sister, but I liked that Cass was there for him. It helped him get over Kim, and allow him to find himself.

I gave 5 full stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dude. The sister? Really?

A head shaking 3 stars.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. Thought the last half finished it off rather well. Jason was a lucky guy. Thanks for your writing.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

Another 5 star offering from the very talented, NTH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Impressed by your literary skills

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry, I didn't care for this one. Didn't care for any of the characters or their motivations. Saw the thing with the sister coming from the introduction of her character. As a story, this is one of your more feeble attempts. You have written some good stories in the past, this just wasn't one of them.

Wanderer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good effort, but an impossible challenge: Nothing a tattoo master can create adds anything of significance to the simple yet infinite beauty of a whole unspoiled woman. You add a plethora of spices to food because your senses and maturity are inadequate to discern and appreciate the actual taste. You might as well claim that the faces carved into Mt. Rushmore improved the beauty of the mountain. Which is fine. Madonna and Michael Jackson not doubt think/thought their cosmetic surgeries are an improvement on God's natural gifts. Embarrassing.

\

And despite a decent effort to explain the MC being a deaf dumb and blind poltroon, it really didn't take much for the monster within Kim to reveal herself once directly confronted. Hope Cassandra can inspire the production of some testosterone into what she apparently thinks is a Man's Cock. Kim apparently was pretty good at appearances too. So much for first impressions.

\

So while the plot was good, the thoughts and actions were underwhelming, even a bit juvenile. And maybe just a little bit naive? I noticed it is never mentioned that the husband got any ink on his skin. Guess its hard to improve on perfection? A miss. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Okay story. I could never figure out why people tattoo their bodies. To me it is a real turnoff. It’s a permanent display that is very hard to get rid of. You are disfiguring you body. Plus as you get older you wrinkle it looks sick. Why do people do that to themself’s.

Djmac1031Djmac1031about 1 year ago

Another fantastic story. Made me forget I was reading an April Fools entry.

DazzyDDazzyDabout 1 year ago

This had more head eases than A canibell s show&tell at school!! 5 stars

Da zz y D,

Driven2ReadDriven2Readabout 1 year ago

Tried & true LW - outstandingly done. I like the MC realization that he never should have married her. How he realized he had to grow to be happy. Always love it when a new stories list has one of yours.

Hiram325Hiram325about 1 year ago

You're good, very good. 5 Stars of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You've done better. This was a painful read with a lot of unnecessary fillers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed a well written story, although the ending was a little abrupt.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

Great talented story!!!! Congratulations!! 5 stars from here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow you can write really well !

TechumsahTechumsahabout 1 year ago

Another great story

rnebularrnebularabout 1 year ago

A good, but not great, tale. This is an example of an author that has penned some great stories, and this one doesn't quite live up to it. I enjoyed it and was entertained, just felt it was a little boilerplate. I anxiously await the next NTH story.

Rnebular

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNoTalentHack@NoTalentHack
If you want to use one of my characters in your story or write an unofficial sequel or prequel or side story to one of my stories, please feel free to do so. I only ask a few things of you: 1. Credit me as the originator of the character/story. 2. DO NOT monetize it. This in...

SIMILAR Stories