Reawakening a Hotwife Pt. 02

Story Info
A bridge from the past to the future.
2.2k words
4.47
12.3k
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Growit
Growit
54 Followers

Shortly after our son's school year had ended for the summer break, Kurt called me from work.

"Abby, I have to go to Houston for a week-long conference. What do you think about the idea of joining me? It would be like a free vacation for you."

"What would we do with our son?"

"I already talked with my parents. They said they'd love to keep him if we drop him off in on our way to Houston. My mom is thrilled to have the opportunity to spend some quality time with him. My folks will spoil him rotten for the week."

"So, we'd drive over?"

"Yeah, the company will pay me a mileage allowance. We'll stay at the Marriott. It's the host hotel for the conference. You can use the car during the day to meet with some of your friends or go shopping, or whatever you like."

"Sounds like fun. I'm in. Saturday is your birthday. Maybe we can do something special in the big city."

We drove to Kurt's parents' home outside of Austin on Friday afternoon and dropped off our son. We enjoyed some polite conversation, then made sure that they had both of our cell phone numbers. Then we were off to Houston.

We checked in the hotel later that evening. The room was nice. It had two beds, a desk, and a small sitting area with a two-person love seat and chair. My thoughts quickly drifted to the scene with the blond woman on the love seat, her legs wrapped around her lover, meeting his every thrust in rhythm, her hips bucking up to meet him halfway, Her thrusts as hard as his.

"Abby, I'm going to get some ice and colas. I will be right back, darling."

Kurt returned moments later. He placed his suitcase on one of the beds, opened it, retrieved a bottle of Jack Daniels, and a gift-wrapped box. Then he made us a couple of drinks and handed one to me.

"Here's to a fun-filled week of adventure with the sexiest woman in Texas."

"Well, thank you, kind sir."

Then Kurt handed me a large gift-wrapped box.

"Kurt, what is this?"

"It's a little present for you. I would like you to wear this on our date night tomorrow."

"Oh, honey, that's so sweet, but you shouldn't have. It's your birthday, not mine."

"Seeing you wear this tomorrow night, will be a gift enough for me. Go ahead and open it."

Opening the box, I find a silk blouse matched with a wrap-around skirt and a pair of stylish pumps.

"Try them on. I'm as excited as a kid in a candy store."

I disrobe and put on my new outfit, then to the mirror to check on fit and style. The fit is perfect. The outfit is in style for a walk down Hollywood's red carpet.

The blouse had a plunging neckline and a loose weave on the silk, making it shimmer and still be translucent. My new skirt hugged and accented my curves. The long slit running up the front flared open while walking, exposing my upper thighs. This outfit is far more revealing than anything in my closet today.

"Honey, I can't wear this out in public. You can see my bra through this blouse. I'd be too embarrassed."

"Abby, I don't want you to wear a bra with this. No panties either."

"You want to take me out clubbing wearing this outfit, and going commando? Honey, my nipples will be exposed, and my vagina is barely hidden beneath the slit of the skirt. We'll get arrested for public indecency."

"Before you say no, at least model the outfit for me. The door is locked, and we are in here by ourselves. Take off your bra and panties, and put on your new clothes."

"OK, since tomorrow is your birthday, I will model the outfit for you. Would you prefer I change here, or in the bathroom?"

"Oh, definitely change here, where I can watch. I so enjoy watching the way you move, dance, and particularly during playtime."

I removed my blouse, and bra then reached under the skirt, hooked my thumbs under the elastic, and begin lowering the lace panties over my thighs, letting them fall to the floor.

"Would you hold these for me?"

"Tonight and tomorrow night, baby. I'll hold them as long as you want."

"You like seeing me like this, don't you?"

"Yes, I love seeing you like this. It's arousing. It has been too long since you have enjoyed being risque."

I stood up and put the silk blouse on over my naked breasts. My nipples were fully erect. I glanced in the mirror as I buttoned the blouse, and was taken aback at how exposed I was.

"Kurt, you can see my areolas as plainly as if I was not wearing a blouse and with any movement, the silk rubs against and excites my nipples. My nipples now looked like firm little pebbles under the under this silk.."

"I know, darling. Your nipples look so delectable, and I love how the skirt flows open around your thighs as you strut your stuff. Abby, you look gorgeous, just absolutely gorgeous. You would have every man in the place wishing you were on their arm."

"You seem to want other men to look at me, and to get aroused, and I don't quite understand why?"

"Abby, I would love to take you out and show you off. You are so beautiful. I want others to see how gorgeous and sexy you are. I love that look on you. Walk around a bit more for me, please? I like thinking of you being naughty. "

"What kind of naughty things do you imagine me doing?" I ask as I sauntered around the room. "I'm intrigued. Tell me more," putting a little sass in my talk and wiggle in my walk.

Kurt walked up behind me, turning me to facing the mirror. He then reached to cup my breast in his hand. "Oh, some very naughty things indeed. I like thinking about you being naughty."

"Just how naughty would you like me to be,big-boy?" I pouted.

"Abby, I imagine taking you to an extraordinary club, dressed like you are now, and allowing the men to dance with you, to perhaps buy you a drink and get you all worked up for me to take you home."

"Did you say that you want me to use other men for foreplay?"

"Yes, in a matter of speaking. The foreplay will last all night long. That is until we call it a night and head home. Our night will truly begin when we arrive at the hotel and crawl between the sheets together."

I felt his penis throbbing against my back as he talked. This scenario excited him. My head started spinning.

"What kind of special club are you talking about?"

"I read about a club here in Houston where husbands can take their wives to dance with other men."

"You're joking, right?"

"Not at all. The name of the club is Encounters. I found the site online and read all about it."

"Kurt, I could never do that. I don't want to dance with other men. I want you to wind me up, not some stranger in a bar. What if we ran into someone we knew? What if one of our friends or someone you or I work with saw me dressed like this, dancing with other men?"

Kurt's elfish smile appeared. "I take it that you are at least are considering going out to Encounters for our date. Abby, we are a long way from home, and this club is private, so we won't meet anyone that we know. It is safe, and we'll have a good time. Leaving with memories that we'll share and enjoy together over and over again."

"You're serious about this date tomorrow night. You want me to dress in my new sexy outfit to dance with and seduce other men." I then realized something that surprised me; I could feel the pulse in my clitoris, and I began to moisten as we talked about this scenario. It had been a while since I felt my pussy 'wake up' on its own accord. The fact that I was responding to the thought of being exposed and passed around on a dance floor confusing yet exciting, and it scared me a little bit, remembering my vivid fantasies of late. Perhaps I was not as conservative as I liked to believe I was?

Very serious. Fantasizes are fine, but I want to put some meat on the bone to take the fantasizes to the next level.

"Kurt, I couldn't bring myself to do something like that, even if you wanted me to, but I must admit, the scenario is exciting. We can pretend and role play, but doing it? I just couldn't."

"Baby, it would be just harmless foreplay. You wouldn't have to go any further than you wanted."

I could not help moaning as Kurt continued to tease my very erect nipples through the thin material of my blouse.

"Kurt, this is a bad idea. And I'd be too embarrassed, and you are the only man I want to dance with." I looked in the mirror and could see the expression on his face sadden a bit. "Why would you want me to dress like this, and have other men dance with me?"

"I told you, I think you are a beautiful and sexy woman. I want you to realize it and other men to see it too. I want them to desire you. Consider it ego fluff for you."

Kurt's breath was quickening. I could feel his hard cock against my back as he pulled me close.

"I want to see you get aroused as these men fawn over you, lust after you, and desire you."

"What if they got 'fresh' on the dance floor? What if they tried to feel me up or grind into me? They might, you know."

"Oh, I fully expect that they will. That will be half the fun for both of us."

"What would you expect me to do then?"

"The single men who come to this club know that husbands bring their wives there to share them. They would fully expect to touch you, caress you on the dance floor. I'd hope you would let the gentlemen explore your sweet curves, to tease them. I would want you to allow them to think they had a chance with you that night. I'd want you to let them grind into you. Maybe you'd even reach down for a second and feel how thick they are."

'I felt like a shot of adrenaline just pulsed through my erect clitoris when Kurt suggested I feel another man's erect cock. I almost moaned at the thought of doing so, and I can now feel my pussy getting wet.'

"And what would you be doing while these strangers were feeling up your wife and grinding their erections into her? Would you be dancing with other women and feeling them up, too?"

"Of course not. I'd be sitting at the bar or a table, enjoying the show. I would be watching these gentlemen getting you hot and bothered. It would excite me, knowing that they wanted you so badly, but also knowing that at the end of the evening, you were coming home with me. "I need a moment to process all of this...What if you got jealous? What if you saw some young guy feeling me up, and you got mad? Mad at him, or worse, mad at me? Especially if I was responding to his touch."

"Abby, I want you to respond, to get turned on, to enjoy yourself in the moment. I promise you. I won't get mad. My only rule for the night is that we go out together and come home together. My enjoyment of every moment you tease another man will be immense. I know you'll be doing this for me, and I won't get mad."

"I am not sure if this is a good idea."

"You are such a beautiful and sexy woman. I want other people to see it too."

Kurt kissed me deeply, slowly running his right hand up the front slit of my skirt to my erect clitoris. It was far more sensitive than usual. Kurt broke the kiss.

"Abby, you are so wet down here! This idea arouses you too, doesn't it?"

"Kurt, I am ashamed to admit this. I do like feeling sexy and desirable. Your verbal image of me teasing other men on the dance floor makes me feel just that, sexy, desired, and oh-so-very naughty. The thought of doing this is gaining some appeal. Now, you need to take me to dinner."

Kurt smiled and kissed me gently.

I changed into an appropriate outfit for dinner in public. We went to a steakhouse that a friend recommended. Our dinner conversation did not include tomorrow evening's attire or things I might or might not do for my husband. We returned to the hotel after dinner. It had been a long day, and we were both tired. We had a nice 'cuddle fuck' before drifting off to sleep. It was that feeling of closeness that fulfilled my needs and reassured me.

The next morning, I awoke, rested, and horny. I guess the discussion from the previous night had caught up with me, and I wanted to orgasm.

Continued

Growit
Growit
54 Followers