All Comments on 'Reawakening Ch. 02'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_13 months ago

Hot story! I think Lisa had better b careful. I was kind of surprised Hubby was able to get it back up again at the end but maybe you are saving that one for a later chapter.

Looking forward to hearing more about this couple however you decide their story.

Cheers

SAGE

lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

I think I like where this is going

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for a Hot Hot Hot Sexy Story. Wife getting more adventurous! Pushes Hubby's cock into the sales girl, but the wife pulls out a stranger's cock to stroke and Hubby is not so keen on her doing another guy! Jealousy coming out. Very Sexy Story. Thanks For the good read. Thanks for the Effort. Buster2U

newyorkaloneguynewyorkaloneguy3 months ago

Looking forward to the next part

zooliciouszoolicious3 months ago

Another instant favorite for this part. Holy crap is this not only hot, but full of non stop sex. Perfection.

OGHMNWOGHMNW3 months ago

That was one HOT shopping trip! Lisa obviously step out of her comfort zone and was extremely aroused and Daniel wasn’t to far behind her. It got Vicky and Greg going also. Krystal got more than she was hoping for. Daniel is dealing with guilt after fucking Krystal even with Lisa’s permission. It’s appears that Danny isn’t thrilled about Lisa with another but it also appears that Lisa would only be comfortable if protector Daniel was there. Looking forward to the remaining chapters of this hot erotic story. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

There it is. She shoved his dick in another woman so she'd have justification to insist he let her have a train run on her. Surprise surprise surprise. Yawn.

tsgtcapttsgtcaptabout 2 months ago

He recognized her problem. Now she needs to see the problem her decision will make... thanks.

EdDBEdDBabout 1 month ago

Good chapter almost ruined by over analyzing the “what ifs” at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Reawakening Series Info