Reawakening Desires: A Daddy's Embrace

Info
Reawakening Desires: A Daddy's Embrace
946 words
4.23
4.7k
00
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.


Driven by desire, her pulse quickened as she gazed into her daddy's piercing eyes. It had been years since their last intimate encounter, and the ache in her heart only fueled her need for him now. She longed to feel his strong hands on her body once again, to relive the memories that were etched deep within them both.

The night was set to be theirs alone as they gathered at an opulent party hosted by her daddy's close friends. The soiree's intimate setting allowed them a discreet space among the crowd, where they could explore and satisfy the hidden cravings that had lingered between them since she turned eighteen.

She was dressed to perfection in a sultry gown that emphasized every curve of her body, leaving little to the imagination. Her long brown hair cascaded down her back, and the scent of her perfume was intoxicating. Meanwhile, her daddy donned a sleek black tuxedo, complementing his dark-haired, masculine charm.

They mingled with friends and guests, sipping champagne while maintaining their unspoken connection. As they flirted, their eyes frequently met, knowing only they understood the passion behind every glance. It was an open invitation for what lay ahead in their private room upstairs.

Finally, the time had come for them to escape the party and claim their desires. As she walked hand-in-hand with her daddy, she could feel the anticipation building within both of them like a volcano about to erupt.

Her heart pounded in excitement as they entered the dimly lit room, shutting the door behind them and letting the world fall away. Her daddy moved swiftly towards her, his strong arms wrapping around her from behind, drawing her into an embrace so tight she could barely breathe. Their lips met, igniting a passionate kiss that deepened with every breath they shared.

She allowed her body to relax in his, letting go of all the emotions that had kept them apart for years. Her fingers traced the line of his jaw and entwined with his hair, pulling him closer into another searing kiss. Her daddy's hands glided down her back, teasing the curves of her hips as he caressed their way upwards to cup her breasts through the lace fabric of her gown.

Desire overtook them both as they stepped away from each other for a moment, letting their gazes lock once again, filled with an unspoken promise and desire. Her daddy slowly pulled her into the center of the room, and she removed her gown, allowing it to fall to the ground in a graceful dance.

Her naked body stood revealed, every inch of her skin begging for his touch. His eyes widened in appreciation as he drank in her beauty, leaving no doubt about how much they both had missed these moments together.

With careful intention, he dropped to one knee before her, kissing each of her toes before trailing his lips up her slender legs to the soft skin of her inner thighs. His hands cupped her ass, lifting her slightly as he slid two fingers inside her wetness with ease. A moan escaped her lips at this intimate contact, and she leaned against a nearby wall to steady herself.

As her daddy explored her with his experienced fingers, her own desire grew. She couldn't resist his dominance any longer and surrendered to him completely. Falling onto a plush rug, she spread her legs wide open, inviting her daddy to come closer. He knelt before her, caressing the insides of her thighs with feathery touches that made her gasp in anticipation.

Slowly, he licked every inch of her wet folds, tasting her womanhood with passion and skill. She arched her back as his tongue danced against her clit, sending shockwaves through her body. Her daddy's hands explored her behind, teasing her tight opening while his tongue played on her sensitive parts.

Their moans became more intense as the tension built inside both of them, and she felt her orgasm rising within. Her walls constricted around his fingers, begging for release. The intensity of their lovemaking was a beautiful dance they shared, with each movement reflecting the unspoken understanding between them.

As he pulled away from her, leaving her gasping for breath, her daddy stood, now towering over her. His erection strained against his suit pants as she gazed up at him with longing and a hunger she had never felt before. They reached for each other, their lips connecting in another passionate embrace that fueled the rising need between them.

Her daddy pulled away, undoing his belt and the buttons of his pants, freeing his hard cock from its confines. Her heart raced as she watched her father's manhood spring to attention, ready to fulfill their mutual desires. With one last look into each other's eyes, he positioned himself atop her and gently entered her wetness with a single thrust, sending shockwaves of pleasure through both their bodies.

She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him closer as their dance continued, her daddy's body moving in rhythmic motions while she clung to him with unrelenting passion. They surrendered themselves fully to the ecstasy, letting the night's memories etch into their hearts once again.

As they reached their peak of pleasure, both convulsed together, intertwined as one, finally satiated by their shared longing and love. As they lay on that velvety rug, spent but still connected, they gazed at each other with a newfound understanding – that this night would only mark the beginning of the unspoken bond between them, a connection forged through years of desire and passion.

--:--
--:--
1.0
TheDeepVoiceDaddy
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Stephanie Pt. 01 Stephanie's dad finds he's not her dad, breeds her instead.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Mother's Ghost Ch. 01 An incestuous couple is haunted by a vengeful ghost.in Erotic Horror
Daddy's Basement Ch. 01 A girl home alone finds a key to her dad's secret basement...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 01 Mommy takes charge of her rebellious daughter.in Mind Control
Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 01 A young man discovers the joys of his purple-eyed maid!in Mind Control
More Stories