Rebecca

Story Info
Erotic Thriller/Horror. Porn with a twist.
5.6k words
4
6k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_E
James_E
2 Followers

How to mend a broken heart?

He just couldn't forget Rebecca. The way she spoke to him. The way she smelt. How she touched him. Maybe he should do it. Maybe he should just kill her. God knows he'd thought about it countless times. He couldn't have her. She'd made that clear. But he loved Rebecca. How he still loved Rebecca. He just couldn't kill her. He couldn't kill someone he still loved so much. How to mend a broken heart?

'Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.' Exodus 21:24

Heart for a heart?

Google. Click. Scroll. Click.

'Lets have fun xxx ...I am sweet as candy. Cum have a taste of me ;-) INCALL & OUTCALLS'

Nice pics. Babydoll, negligé, a bodystocking. Erotic not trashy.

She had great looking tits and a great ass. Not perfect but great. Perfectly imperfect. Just like Rebecca. No photo of her face though. Did that matter? Hard to say. Possibly? Send her a text. Get this started.

'Hey babe. Got your number of the net. Great photos. Hope you look as good in real life. Can you send me pics of your face? I'm interested ;-)'

10 minutes no response. 1 hour no response. 5 hours no response. Bedtime. Alone. Again.

Morning.

'Hey. Thanx. I do. Wanna swap photos??? Txt me back'

Not gonna happen. A scam? A whore with standards? Which one was more likely?

Another text from Candy.

'In City tmrrw. If ur interested u can c me then + I can c you. £600 overnight @ mine. £650 overnight @ yours. Txt me back x'

Still sounds like a scam.

'Hey. Georges Street crossroads at 7pm? J x'

'Ok J. I'm the pretty brunette with the fantastic ass and red bow in hair 7pm. 7.05pm and I'm gone. Don't fuck me around lover ;-) x'

7:02pm Georges Street crossroads. He'd stopped at an ATM to withdraw the rest of the cash. £650 in his wallet. Just in case.

Candy. Red bow. She didn't look like a whore. 5"2ish. Short heeled boots sat, not to flatter, ankle high on toned but not skinny legs. Maybe her tight skirt was an inch too short but then again, looking around at all the other other teens crossing George Street...Were the photos on the website real? She walked in small circles, pacing and surveying. Her ass looked good; maybe not fantastic. Her tits covered by her jacket. She just looked normal. Just like Rebecca. She was younger than he'd expected. Still; She was perfect. She caught his eye. He approached her.

"Well, Hi." A warm smile and greeting.

"I'm guessing your J? John, James, Jim..?"

"James." He lied.

"Well..."

Candy looked him up and down and bit her bottom lip in a coquettish but unconvincing manner. Just like a stripper when they want their £20. Just like Rebecca when she had wanted to please him with her 'stripper role play'. It gave him butterflies. He hadn't expected that.

Clean and good for the money. Surprisingly good looking too.

She lifted her heels off the payment a couple of times, thinking. Playfully.

"I'm yours for the night if you want me 'Mr James."

she didn't believe he was a 'James' but she'd play along...for the time being.

"Yours or mine then?"

She spoke with a neutral, sweet girly voice. No real hint of an accent.

"Do you want a drink first?" The butterflies persisted and his voice betrayed him with a slight quiver.

Candy leaned her head very slightly and sympathetically. Her eyes looked professionally made-up up. Oriental. They were stunning. Soul-piercing. Beautiful. The rest of her make-up understated. The butterflies fluttered harder.

"Awww, your first time with a 'professional'?"

She raised her fingers in bunny ears.

"Don't be nervous. You'll soon get the hang of it", she whispered in a flirtatious and playful tone. Taking his hand, lightly stroking his palm with a long, shellacked thumb nail. His cock began to harden.

"We could go for a drink. We can even go clubbing if you want! But your paying and lets face it - I'm not cheap." She spoke directly. Matter of fact. She paused. He looked stupefied.

"James -You don't have to wine and dine me darling. If you've got a drink at yours lets go straight there. I'm guessing you don't want to spend the night talking anyway?"

His cock hardened a bit more. Through his tight jeans she noticed and giggled. Candy got a kick out of playing with her clients.

"So is it a taxi drive from here 'Big Boy'?"

She giggled again and 'James' blushed lightly in the fading light. Even so he found that he relaxed at her boisterous but feminine manner. The evening was cool. Slightly chilly. A few street lights had flicked on.

"A two minute walk down in that direction if you can manage that?" he said pointing down King Street. Looking down at her feet and mirroring her tone,"lucky you bought your sensible shoes - good planning!"

She rocked her head back and pretended to laugh in an exaggerated fashion, linking her arm with his, a substantial glittery clutch bag in her right hand.

"Take the piss all you want tonight! You're paying. Remember payback's a bitch though motherfucker! Now lead on 'Big Boy'."

She grabbed at his cock through cheap pink 'magic gloved' hands as they started walking and it began to harden again. Her long dark hair shone chestnut in the light, set against the gaudy red ribbon. I'm going to enjoy this 'James' thought.

Standing in his kitchen Candy looked around. 'James' had taken her jacket at the door. Underneath she wore a tight crisp, ironed white shirt tied which she'd tied at the naval. Her stomach was tight. Good sized, shapely breast heaved underneath. They hardly moved, hardly bounced. No bra. Nipples hardened by the chill in the air poked against the material. They looked real. They looked good. A tie hung loosely round her neck. 'James' recognised is as a St Georges High School tie. Maybe she was a local girl? After the reveal she pirouetted in the hallway slowly. Original? Perhaps not. Still; slutty but cute.

"You look good."

She did. She knew she did.

"But I'm bad" she smiled and narrowed her eyes.

She'd been given a quick tour of the two bed-terrace. If she screamed would the neighbours mind?

"The walls are thick like my cock. The neighbours won't hear a thing."

It had been a terrible line. An uncharacteristic attempt at bravado she'd thought. He was nervous. Short of apologising, they both laughed about it genuinely; relaxing into each others company. They'd chatted idly.

"Nice place you've got here."

"Thanks but don't be too impressed. It's rented."

'James' opened the built in fridge as the stood together in the kitchen. Largely empty, he retrieved a half drunk bottle of Pinot Grigio.

"So everything you see in this house - none of it is mine...well everything apart from the food, the half full knife block and this bottle of Pinot Grigot."

He exaggerated. He poured a couple of large glasses of wine, handing one to Candy.

"I only opened it last night so it should still be good." Candy tasted it. It tasted good.

"Well nice wine and nice knives! I only rent too. This is nicer than my place. You must be doing OK for yourself."

"Was." 'James' responded. The relaxed atmosphere tightened slightly as he let the comment hang.

Break the ice.

"Can I have a look at the garden? I've always wondered what these houses were like?"

She lied.

"Of course." He took a gulp of cold wine. "It's nothing spectacular though."

He led her out. A security light floodlit a small but pretty blocked courtyard with low fences either side. Running along the back, a fence with a gate that led out to an alleyway. Two maintained pots planted with herbs and a shabby chic bistro set with two chairs.

"It's nice."

Candy checked her phone. It was nearly 8pm and the sun had set. It felt colder without her jacket on. She noticed that there were no lights on in either of the neighbouring properties. She followed 'James' back into the house while swinging casually on the back door handle; to check it was left unlocked. He didn't seem like a psycho but it's always sensible to check you have a means of escape - just in case.

At about 6:30pm 'James' had quickly sunk half a bottle of Pinot Grigio in an attempt calm his nerves. Halfway down his newly poured glass now, he had regained his buzz and restarted the conversation with vigour. Candy seemed too nice and too normal to be doing this for a living.

"So...do you enjoy what you do??? I mean you're young, pretty and sexy. If you're going to make money through sex why not just be a cam-girl? The pretty ones must make loads of cash? Why put yourself at risk?"

"I didn't know I was going to be interviewed..." His question was annoying, a bit patronising. Surprisingly direct. Amateur. Why put yourself at risk? That set her on edge slightly. She hid her true feelings though.

"...Lucky for you I'm so open" she said, lifting herself backwards up onto the kitchen worktop slowly with still gloved hands. Her short black and white plaid skirt rode and the marble surface felt cool against her bare ass. Adjusting, she spread her legs slightly to flash him her shaved pussy. He didn't seem to notice. Lucky for you I'm so open. Her innuendo lost to time.

"But since you ask I've done the cam-girl thing. I'm not just a stupid slut though. I've been to Uni - got a degree in Biology actually. First class. That's just my back up."

He didn't believe her. She couldn't have a degree. Schoolgirl outfit aside, she didn't look 21. She smiled cheekily. Like a schoolgirl.

"I did make some good money on the cams. Some really good money! If people are paying to see me play with kitty though...well, I decided I should have all the money!"

She shuffled backwards, resting against the eggshell tiled wall and removed her left glove. Lifting her skirt again, she raised and spread her legs wide, planting the soles of her feet on the counter. Licking the tip of her index finger, she moved her hand slowly down, across her breasts stopping at her clitoris to rub it slowly. He noticed this time!

"Fair enough don't you agree?"

She undid the loosened tie and beckoned him towards her. Throwing the tie around the back of his neck she pulled him in close. Her perfume exotic, over the top and intoxicating. Tacky and delightful.

"Besides which 'James'..." she whispered before releasing the tie from one hand. He stood back like she'd wanted him to.

"I like to get fucked!"

She plunged two fingers inside herself, tight but easily, closing her eyes, gasping slightly and arching as she did so; two, three, four deep strokes. She looked like sex and if she wasn't horny she was a hell of an actress; juice from her pussy flowing over her asshole, resting stickily as it met the kitchen counter. She had expected; hoped; to open her eyes to see him with his cock in his hand. Instead he just stood there. It was hard to tell what he was thinking. Licking the juices slowly from her fingers Candy sought a response.

"So do you want to fuck me? Are you going to fuck me?"

He took a step over towards the counter and took her by her sticky hand. She went to raise it to put her fingers in his mouth but instead he took her arm and guided her gently off the work surface.

"Maybe later. You're here all night though. There's no rush."

He brushed her hair behind her ears. She looked slightly disappointed, slightly offended and slightly impatient. Like a kid. He looked into her eyes again.

"I've never done this before and I don't want to feel bad about it. I want to know more about you first. If you're so smart why are you doing this. What about your career?"

"There is no future" she said dismissively adjusting her skirt downwards. "The future is now."

How prophetic.

"So Mr. What do you want tonight? Rub and tug? Suck and fuck?"

Her impatient tone irritated him a little. Am I really paying £650 to be spoken to like she's my bitch girlfriend? He knew the answer.

"Can we just start with a massage and see how it goes?" Candy liked to fuck but she stretched her arm out to be taken by the hand again. She sighed playfully.

"Lead the way."

I'll get my way eventually. She picked up her clutch bag off the counter as she passed it.

Letting go of her hand as they got to the bedroom door 'James' fumbled his way through the dark room to switch on a standard lamp at the head of the bed. He threw the covers off the bed and he began to get undressed.

"Oooh PVC bedsheets. Rinse clean under the shower afterwards. Someone's prepared! Who's the practical one now!?" She teased. He ignored her.

"It said on the website that you do Nuru massage? Let's just start with that." his voice was much more assured now, more demanding.

A different person. It turned her on. As he continued to undress she lay back full across the bed sheets and fingered her still wet pussy, slowly and deeply again. Moaning quietly. He ignored her.

"Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!" she screamed fingering herself quickly and slapping her pussy lightly. She was soaking wet now; her juices noisy.

He ignored her again. He liked it but didn't want to show it. He hadn't prepared himself for such enthusiasm.

She sat up abruptly with consternation.

"Sorry baby, I just remembered. I've only got a real small bottle of lotion in the bag. So no Nuru. I could just give you a nice normal massage though. Or maybe we can do other things?? I can get you off."

She twirled her long hair in her fingers making it greasy. She looked expectant. and eager.

"I've got two bottles of baby lotion here. So don't worry. You can cover yourself in that."

He stood there in dark banded trunks holding a bottle in one hand. Someone is prepared!

She inched over to him on the bed sheet, the sheet slicked as she dragged kitty over it for the thrill. She reached into his trunks to pull out his hard cock. It glistened with pre-cum in the light from the lamp.

"For someone who doesn't want to fuck me you seem pretty excited?" She leaned in to kiss him but was rejected as he turned away to take off his trunks fully.

"I didn't say I'm not enjoying myself did I?" His tone was more playful again kissing the top of her head before laying himself naked on his front on the bed.

"Shall we begin?"

Candy undressed discarding the schoolgirl 'outfit' aside; leaving her heels on. Her body tattoo free and pure. No role play tonight. She took the bottle of baby oil in hand pouring the entire contents down her front and across his back. Excited, Candy pulled at her nipples and pressed hard at her clit hard again as she sat up on her knees.

"Do you like my tits J?" She pulled at her nipples harder and gasped lightly.

"I'm sure they're great" His response muffled. Face buried in the pillow.

Was he dismissive or soporific? Was this going to be one of those nights?

She reached for the second bottle and poured a little more oil over him, until it rolled off and it flowed over the vinyl sheets. He made agreeable noises. She continued. She lay herself; rubbed herself; sensually up and down. Her soft ass gliding across his body; hard nipples tracing into him as she writhed and varied her motions. With each agreeable noise she tried to turn him over and each time he silently resisted. After 15 minutes she reached between his legs, rubbing his shaved balls slowly before grabbing his dick again. It was still hard, thick and throbbed in her hand. It would fill her up. He didn't turn over but he didn't pull away this time.

"Why don't you turn over now baby?"

She tugged at his cock lightly and slowly as she spoke softly. She could tell he liked it.

"Maybe I suck you? Maybe I fuck you??" There was a hint of desperation in her voice. A hint of pleading.

She disappointed herself.

'James' turned over and Candy slid off him. He looked at her in the eyes smiled a slow hint of a smile. He looked good in the light. The flicks of grey in his neatly cut hair. His stubble manly and mature. A good figure for a man of his age. 30? 40? Marriage material maybe. She wanted to fuck him badly. She went to straddle him and he stopped her as she slid to the top of his muscular thighs. He took her breasts in his hands and squeezed them. They were hard and pert. He noticed her nipples were a little puffy. She was definitely still young he thought. Could be 21 but I doubt it. At least 18.

He hoped.

He pulled at her nipples and she moaned and sighed. He squeezed and pulled on them harder and she moaned and sighed louder.

Could he make her cum just playing with her tits?

He hadn't expected it to be like this. He'd expected a cold clinical transaction. Just like the strippers. This was far more emotional, more exciting than he could've dared to anticipate. The strippers are shit. This is great.

"I do like your tits."

Candy looked flattered. More than that she looked delighted. She looked sexy. Her beaming smile made his heart race. Rebecca would've hated him saying that to her. He did like hers tits too though.

He released them and Candy took them in her hand. Raising her left nipple to her mouth to suck on it hard. She closed her eyes to enjoy the moment. To taste her skin. She hadn't expected it to be like this. She looked at 'James' as she opened her eyes. She pleased him. She felt convinced. It made her feel good. He just lay there gazing at her. She felt empowered. She felt in control again. On her knees still straddling him she thrust her hips towards him and spread her pussy lips with her fingers.

The things she did. Uninhibited. She had the eagerness of youth. Wet and inviting; she knew it. God I want to fuck her.

She could see it in his eyes. No man or woman could resist.

"If you want this then rubber up Mr. It's a shame. If you had taken me in the kitchen or earlier when I was hot, when I was in the moment then I would've just let you have me. Fuck condoms! You could've just had me but now...now I don't want your AIDS."

She giggled coquettishly again. This time with more conviction. She was immature, childish even. But it turned him on. Forbidden fruit. Her giggling stopped abruptly as James reached out and touched her. The touch took her breath away and she moaned again. Loudly.

"Ohhh yes. Kitty likes!!"

She was hot and dripping to his touch. She let his hand take her weight and ground herself into his palm as he pushed into her deeply with two fingers. She bucked and squirmed in delight. She bucked and squirmed in ecstasy. She hadn't expected it to be like this. She lost herself and she could feel a climax threatening. He slid a third finger in and her pussy tightened around it. Just like he was fucking her.

"No, no, no I want you to fuck me!" she pleaded, still riding him in pleasure.

"Are you hot and in the moment now?" Power shift. He'd done it again. It drove her wild. You bastard.

"You bastard!!..I want...Oh no...I'm cumming, I'm cumming" she screamed, arching her back as her orgasm swept over her.

He halted his hand motion and let her cum hard and fully with him inside her.

This was no act. He'd just manage to make this hooker explode. Maybe it's because she's young. Maybe it's because she's inexperienced. She was hot for him though. He could tell. Paying £650 for this 'experience' had made him bitter. It had emasculated him. Not now. Now he felt like a man again.

Candy came to rest from her dizzying climax. Breathing less heavily but still panting. She withdrew from his fingers and the last twinge of orgasm pecked as she pulled clear from him, making her buck lightly again. She didn't know how he'd react to her premature finish and felt nervous to look at him.

He met her gaze. There was definitely some Asian in her. Japanese? She was flushed and sweaty. This was authentic. She looked slightly embarrassed. She looked vulnerable. She looked beautiful. He wanted to cuddle her and kiss her. He wanted to fuck her and cum inside her. He wished she was his.

James_E
James_E
2 Followers
12