Rebecca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To her relief he looked proud.

"You bastard! Your paying me to make you cum! I feel bad now!"

She laughed slapping his leg playfully, letting her hand linger before taking his hard prick in her hand again. She gripped it tight. It made her feel horny again.

"Besides which I wanted to fuck you". She stropped, flirtaciously.

"Would that cost me more money though?"

"£650. You pay for me by the night. You can stop at your massage Mr. and it'll cost you £650. You can fuck me in my tight little butt while I piss on you! It'll cost you £650. Anything in between. £650."

She laughed but she was serious. She'd been clear on payment and that would be an expensive massage...Besides which she wanted more from him.

"Come on let yourself go."

Tonight had been all about letting go. His feelings had changed now though. He wasn't so sure he wanted to let go. Not with Candy anyway.

She got on all fours and prowled around the bed. Turning her ass to him. He could see she was still wet and open from his fingers. He wanted to taste her inside. She looked at him over her shoulder. His eyes were fixed on her asshole.

"See anything you like?" She wiggled. Her tone more seductive now.

"Anything at all J?"

She pushed her ass in the air and reached a hand through her legs. She rubbed her pussy again, still sensitive from her orgasm, before taking her lubricated middle finger, entering it into her ass up to the first knuckle. Her body shook as it entered. He noticed.

"Come on J. Anything. You could be dead tomorrow!"

Taking her by the hand again. He pulled her close. She leaned in to kiss again. He kept his lips tight but she was insistent. She tried to force her tongue into his mouth. He relented. She kissed him deeply and he responded in kind. It was passionate. He enjoyed it but regretted it.

She ground her pussy against his hard cock, engorged lips wrapping softly either side of his shaft.

"So... What... Do...You...Want?" She asked between light kisses to his chest and lips. All the time sliding up and down, trying to position herself so that he entered. All the time he shifted slighted to ensure he didn't.

"Not that."

She stopped. She looked pissed off.

Not very professional.

"Not that...yet."

She rolled her eyes. This was frustrating her now. Boring her even. She rolled off him to lay by his side and waited for him to talk.

"Besides which you owe me one."

She couldn't argue with that.

"and the night is still young after all."

She looked at the alarm clock. It had just gone 10.00pm.

"Ok then stud", she grabbed his prick again.

"I want to feel those big tits around my cock."

"I want to suck your cock."

"No."

Fuck that. She ignored him. She wanted to impress him. She took his length in her mouth as far as she could. Until she gagged and coughed. He could've stopped her if he really wanted to. It felt good. He had said no though. He was clear. Clear with himself. He didn't want this.

"NO!" he grabbed at her hair. A handful. Hard. The bow came undone in his hands as she pulled away.

"I like it rough. Choke me!"

She squealed carnally, eyes tight shut, wrapping her shimmering hands tight around her throat in raptures . Like she was possessed. When she opened her eyes to look into his though, she knew she'd over stepped the mark. She'd lost herself in the moment again but his look now reminded her that he was the client and she was the escort. She was the whore. He was stern. There was some anger in his eyes now. They were shallow. Piercing. She grabbed the baby lotion and poured it over her tits shyly and quickly. Her chin tucked in towards her neck as she looked downwards.

He could see she was uncomfortable.

"Sorry, I'm ok with kissing and licking, just not sucking."

His expression softened apologetically. The atmosphere lifted...slightly.

"You're not like most men are you?" She asked looking at him again. Her question rhetorical.

I guess not.

She bowed again, kissed his shaft, holding her soft, plump, glossed lips against it before teasing and flicking the tip of his dick with her tongue. She tasted his pre-cum again. No utterance, no missive either way this time. Twice shy she pulled away and moved southwards slowly, wrapping her full breasts around him.

"Will this make you happy then?"

He moaned as she wanked him quickly with her hard, slippery tits. It felt good. It felt really good. He had hidden his excitement and held on this long. Now it was all going to be over quick. She could sense he was close to the edge.

"I want your cum" she meant it.

His body stiffened. She saw his pleasure. She was turned on again now.

"Can I cum on your face?" he gasped.

Rebecca had never let him.

We've been through this. "I want you to!"

She was excited. She continued pulling away from him only as she sensed he was ready to finish. She got off the bed, kneeling down on the crumpled shirt and skirt. The lamp shone down on her, spotlighting her face. He wanted him to stand over her. Tower over her. Dominate her. Be a man!

"Fuuuccckk" he got up quickly and stood over her.

She was delighted. Like a movie. She touched kitty expectantly.

He stifled a moan as he erupted. She shut her eyes as he delivered his full load. Showering her face, her hair, her body. Thick sticky raindrops ran all over her. It made her feel wonderful. It made her feel filthy. She basked in it; tasted it. When she was sure he'd finished she opened her eyes.

He looked relieved. He looked happy. She was content and giggled, before blowing him a soft kiss.

They both took a minute to compose themselves. Sitting side by side on the edge of the bed. 'James' looked at her.

"You know where the shower is. I guess you'll want one now! - I put clean towels out earlier."

"Thanks." She felt used. He patted her oily bottom as she stood up to walk out of the room.

She locked the bathroom door. As she stood under the warm shower she reflected. That had been intense. She felt a little pouty. Why didn't he want to have sex with me though? 'I guess you'll want one now!' he'd said? Was he being sarcastic? Was that it?? Had he thought that I hadn't showered?? That I was dirty?? Was that why? How intense. How strange. How good? Was it? Not sure now.

'James' still sat at the edge of the bed. The room smelt of sex. It smelt fantastic. He held a small pairing knife in his hand with reluctance. The edge glimmered in the light. Razor sharp. He touched it and it pricked his finger. He bled. He sucked it to stop the bleeding. He tasted Candy still. Was he really going to do this? Was he really going to stab her, kill her? Cut out her heart and eat it? Candy? Was he going to do that to Candy? Was he ever going to do it? He had dreamt about this moment. It would be his release. Or had it just been a fantasy all along? But how else was he going to get Rebecca out of his system? Out of his mind? She'd broken his heart.

Eye for an eye.

He heard the shower shut off. He had to make the decision soon. Now. He didn't know what he'd do.

The bedroom door was shut to. Slightly ajar.

She pushed the door open and stood in door frame, silhouetted by the light. She looked great. She smelt great.

'James' was lying in bed the cover pulled to his shoulders. He looked tired. A little sad she thought.

"I'm showered. Do you want to fuck me now?" She giggled. She wanted to know.

"Not now. Come here."

She walked over to the bed, floppy limbed and got under the heavy duvet. It was warm and welcoming. He put and arm round her a drew her close into him. It felt nice.

"I've got work at 5am." It had just gone 11.00pm. "You're welcome to stay until then though. You don't have to." He kissed the top of her head again.

"Oh." She was surprised and a little hurt by his indifference. He hadn't mentioned work before. She'd never felt this way about a client. Almost possessive.

"Don't you want sex with me 'James'?"

"I do. Maybe next time though. I'm tired and I'm up early. Beside which I'm not young like you."

He smiled kindly and the light now accentuated deep set wrinkles that she hadn't noticed before. Closer to 40 she thought.

"...And it's Jack not James."

She smiled and cuddled in.

"You should seize the day Jack and fuck me."

One last attempt. He wasn't going to though. Tears began to well in her eyes. Not quite enough to drop. She didn't want to cry so fluttered her eyes quickly as she looked aside. Only then she noticed that the black sticky bed sheet had been discarded to the side of the bed. She looked back. Jack yawned.

"Before I fall asleep. Here's your cash. Next time I'll come to yours. I'll fuck you and you can pay me" he smiled handing over the cash.

He had decided that there would be a next time. Candy always felt awkward at the point of exchange. It was what it was. She just needed to remember that.

"Thanks."

She reached over and opened her clutch bag. Jack reached over to turn out the light.

"What's that in your bag???"

Candy snapped the bag shut quickly. She blushed. Still holding the notes in her hand.

"It's rude to look in a lady's bag Jack!!"

"Do all you girls carry vibrators with them!??" He laughed.

She blushed harder. "That's for when clients fail to satisfy me!! I always get my way somehow though. In the end."

She drew his nails down his chest and he rolled over laughing. She couldn't decide if she intended to use it tonight.

"Oh and just help yourself to a drink from the kitchen in you want one" He yawned again. She didn't.

She sat up, back pressed against the wooden headboard thinking. Listening to him and looking at him. Observing him. Thinking. As he began to breath heavily, she sensed he was beginning to fall asleep.

"You're not like other guys are you Jack." He didn't respond.

"My real name's Rebecca by the way."

***

Twenty minutes passed. She reached up to the lamp and turned it on again. It clicked. She opened her clutch bag again. Quietly. Pushing aside the vibrator she put the £650 in her bag. Right next to the hypodermic needle and bottle of co-proxamol. She would make it look like suicide. Like she always did. She'd spotted a little knife tossed thoughtlessly on the bedroom floor nearby where the soiled sheet had come to rest.

Perfect.

His finger prints would likely be all over that already. She'd cover her tracks like she'd done before. She'd leave out the back door. She'd get away with it like she'd done before.

We had fun Jack. You should've fucked me when I'd asked you too though.

There really wasn't anything in the house worth taking.

That wasn't the point though. She had her reasons. Her motives. Everyone had their reasons. He would never know hers though.

She got dressed back into her schoolgirl outfit. Jack didn't wake. He didn't stir. A good sign. She'd go downstairs to bleach the kitchen worktop now. Then she'd wait. She understood how people worked; how the body worked. Sleep cycles.

From her Biology lectures.

Wait for the right moment Rebecca.

She knew had hours to execute the plan to perfection. Again.

Seize the day Jack. You could be dead tomorrow.

12