All Comments on 'Rebecca'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
RassclautRassclautabout 4 years ago
Cuckold

A nice cuckold story I liked it please continue.

It’s a cuckold story so don’t understand the negative feedback.

dickthestick2011dickthestick2011about 4 years ago
Love your story

Love your story. I can imagine it being me licking her sperm filled cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well Written

Well written though maybe a tad bit too long. There’s definitely room for more here. What was the second “round” like? Did they get together again for the weekend? What was Rebecca’s reaction to all this? Can’t wait for Part Two or Three or Four.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
oh wow

i just came in my panties reading this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yes Yes Yes keep going

Not sure why you people that hate cuck stories read them stupid is as stupid does as Mr Gump would say.

Please keep the story going maybe only 3 pages for rounds #2 and #3. Then write ch. 3 from Rebecca's view as you wont be allowed to watch over the weekend. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

The story was very well written, great build up. Please don't let the negative jerks discourage you, this is seriously one of the best stories that I've read in a while. Although I could do without the belittling of the husband and him cleaning up after, other than that it was fantastic.

i122i122about 4 years ago
Great Story

In my opinion it could have only been better if you made hubby as normal size and not into being humiliated. Looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Playing

Nice story, I like idea of him telling the boy to wait in the living room while the adults play. Let him listen to his wife learn to please a better man as he learns to wait like a child should. He can listen when the man visits and continues enjoying using his wife. As she agrees to and learns to desire being “Used” for others enjoyment. Being exposed and shared with other men, addicted to their very large cocks stretching her as she sinks deeper into submission. Her boy falling as he sees her needing to go to another when called.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

I started this and thought oh another weak wimp cuckold story. While it had those elements it had much more. The unspoken dominance and submission were excellently portrayed and very believable. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Transform Wife to Perfect Hot Wife .

Beautiful!

This does prove all it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

All women must understand nearly all women 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage.

It is perfectly fine only nobody talks openly about it.

WoodencavWoodencav11 months ago

Great storey, hope there is another chapter. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

spinpole2001spinpole20016 months ago

Such a hot story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...