Rebecca

Story Info
Wanna-be cuckold gives reluctant wife Rebecca a little push.
14.3k words
4.35
63.6k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,112 Followers

Rebecca:

Wanna-be cuckold gives his reluctant wife Rebecca a little push...

This is an adult story about sharing. It is written in the first-person narrative from the viewpoint of the husband. I've been on both sides of the fence for sharing so some of the angst shown by the husband is familiar to me. If you don't want to or don't like reading about such lifestyles, then I suggest you close this and move along to something else. It makes no sense to me for people to rant a rave about a subject they don't like, when they could just as easily read something that pleases them.

This story is fictional, purely a fantasy though it is drawn from my life experiences. It is an adult story full of eroticism and sex. As it is my story, and I choose the line of reasoning and scenarios involved, if you don't like it, or think it is cheap, then please read another. It is after all my fantasy, and I like it.

Big shout out and heart felt thanks to SaddleRidder who helped with the editing.

If you like the story, please rate and comment, though I ask that you keep your comments respectful.

'Nuff said, enjoy...

*

I watched as Luke slowly moved up Rebecca's naked body. Kisses started at her knees and slowly traced their way up over the top of her right leg, then down between her thighs.

My wife moaned as his lips and tongue traced along the ridge of her sex. She was about to take only her second man ever, and, consequently, make me a cuckold.

My heart was in my throat. Caterpillars of fear and anxiety churned in the pit of my stomach. Yet my miniscule penis was rock hard as I watched the activities unfold before me. I clenched my hands hard behind my back fearing that if I let them loose, I would touch my cock and it would explode from the sexual tension. I wasn't sure if I could keep from exploding even if I didn't touch myself!

After a brief time, Luke moved upwards once more using his lips, tongue and teeth, kissing, licking and nipping over my wife's exquisite bubble butt. Rebecca gasped and groaned as Luke explored her ass in ways that I never did. Soon enough he was moving upwards yet again.

A rain of tender kisses dribbled along her spine as his oiled body glided gently over hers, his weight pressing her into the massage bed. Soon he was kissing the back of her neck, the one spot sure to set Rebecca off. Then he was kissing and nibbling at her ear.

From my vantage point, I could not see the actual act of penetration but from my wife's gasp and the jerk of her body, I knew the exact moment it occurred. I should have realized that if he was nibbling at her ear, his prick was right next to my wife's pussy!

Two bodies moved in unison in the age-old dance of sexually aroused men and women. Their hips churned, pushing Luke's cock into Rebecca's hot, wet, cunt. The movements were slow but deliberate, forcing the intruder to delve ever further into her depths with each stroke.

Luke raised himself up on hands and feet, only his cock maintaining contact with Rebecca's body. I could see the slick of wet juices partway up Luke's rigid muscle. His strokes pushed his manhood deeper into Rebecca's body, the trace of moisture moving further up the shaft towards his crotch each time his cock reappeared. What to me seemed an incredibly long time, was only a couple of agonizing moments before Luke had seated himself as deeply as possible into my wife, his hips coming into solid contact with her upturned ass.

Abruptly, all motion stopped, and Luke lowered his body over Rebecca's. Two voices, male and female, moaned together in sexual bliss speaking of lust initiated but not yet sated...not yet...

Six months! Six months since that first half formed idea had popped in my mind until this night! Ready or not, even if events went no further, for all intents and purposes I was now a cuckold!

I could see the events as they unfolded in my mind. Our youngest had left for university leaving us empty nesters. We had looked around for something to do and fell upon, of all things, Ballroom Dancing! It turned out that I wasn't a bad dancer but my wife, oh God, my wife!

Of course, she had excelled at all the techniques while I was only average at best. I have watched her dance with the more skilled partners. Her lithe body flowing softly and gracefully across the floor with fluid movements that were deceptively simple but belied the long hours of practice it took to get her there.

Once we had attained our skills, each at our own level, we had gone to several dances in different places and clubs. We went out on average two to three times a month, usually on weekends. That fateful night we had gotten confused and entered the wrong club which had a similar name to the one we were searching for.

This one was a nightclub with a much younger crowd then we were used to, with a mean average age of mid-to-late twenties. No Cha-Cha, Foxtrot or Samba here and the Tango on this dance floor was decidedly more bump and grind! Men and women rubbing against each other, deliberate actions encouraging arousal and excitement. Dance moves chosen and executed not only for their specific partners but also for the voyeurs in the crowd.

I was fascinated by the overt sexuality on display the moment I walked in. The women in short skirts and tight tops. The open shirts of the macho males. Hands boldly explored exposed skin and often under clothes. Sometimes skirts rising to show far more than was the norm, or decently proper! Dirty Dancing taken to the extremes! I was rock hard from the moment I figured out what was going on.

Rebecca had noted the dancers too. I had seen the way she was looking, analysing their moves. She fit in with the crowd much better than I did. Long hours in the gym and dancing meant that she was in top physical form. She could easily shed 15 years off her age of 45, so she fit in with this young, vibrant group, while I looked every bit of my 47 years and then some.

Receding, greying hairline, long hours in the office and precious few in the gym meant that I still had some 45lbs of extra weight on my 5'9" frame. Despite losing some weight learning to dance, I still had a noticeable paunch and definitely did not fit in with this crowd!

Whereas Rebecca, in her form fitting, light-blue ball gown was a comfortable fit. The dress was on the long side for this crowd but it had a slit up the side that showed off her left leg right up to the hip, exposing the welt of her sheer stockings and the occasional tantalizing glimpse of her French cut panties. With her dark hair cut just off her shoulders, exposing her long neck and framing her classic heart shaped face, she displayed a sophisticated elegance that over shone the other women in the club.

We had found a small table with two seats and watched the antics on the floor. It didn't take long for the first man to approach. He asked Rebecca for a dance and glared at me, daring me to interfere. His style was just so over the top macho, but he came across more as a gadfly rather than a peacock. I just smiled and nodded to Rebecca, indicating it was her choice. She flattened the gadfly with a single swipe. Choice words sent him packing, his tail between his legs.

The next man who came forward was much better prepared. He had noted the first attempt and changed his style to suit. Though macho, his style was subdued, reverent. He knew that if he wanted time with this woman, he would have to show her charm, style and respect. He got his wish as Rebecca took his hand and moved out onto the dance floor.

I watched as my wife moved fluidly to the beat of the music. Her body twisted and turned, bumped and rubbed against that of her partner's. I watched as she turned her back to him and rubbed up and down the front of him, bending over and pushing her butt hard against his crotch, grinding against him unmercifully.

My cock, already tortured by the scenes I had previously witnessed, let me know immediately that it was more than interested in the goings-on that Rebecca and partner were sharing. That's when the first stirring of naughty thoughts began to enter my newly disturbed mind.

Even with all the expert level dancers in our circle of Ballroom Dancers I had never before thought of Rebecca in such a naughty and intimate way. I never entertained the thought of seeing her in the intimate circumstances that this scene hinted at. I suddenly wanted to see my wife with another man, not just dirty dancing with her, but doing another more intimate dance of human nature - the horizontal Mamba!

Rebecca moved with a sinuous grace that the younger women simply couldn't copy. The long hours of dance lessons and gym time paying off in such unexpected ways! Her body flowed effortlessly with every movement she attempted. She was on the dance floor for over forty minutes, moving from man to man at their request. When she returned, she downed her drink in a single swallow, grabbed my hand and retreated to our SUV, where she made me finger her to two incredible orgasms before allowing me to lick my fingers clean and take us home!

I spent the rest of the night in bed pleasing my wife with fingers and mouth. I even got to fuck her, not that I could give her an orgasm with my cock. At a little over four inches and barely wider than her middle finger I had never been able to give her an orgasm with my pencil stubby. No, it was skill of touch, mouth and tongue that kept her happy and contented. And yes, I did keep her happy and contented.

But now I began to wonder what she had given up for me, even if she hadn't been aware of what it was. She was a virgin on our wedding night, and I think her demeanour to me would have changed instantly if she had been with another in a clandestine way. I began to have an idea of finding a way to make things up to her, to giving her something more - something special - something that I couldn't.

I had watched porn on the internet. Seen men with big dicks using women for their pleasure, and leaving the women spent and totally sated. Now I wondered what it would be like to watch as Rebecca was used like that. The thought kept me hard all night.

My mind made up I set about arranging things for her, for us if I admitted the truth. The next day I had a round of golf scheduled. I begged off from my buddies and went shopping for dresses for my wife instead, very special dresses. I brought them to her personal tailor and had asked that they be ready for pick-up the following Thursday.

Then I went to a sex shop and made another special purchase, a vibrator. It was amazing and somewhat bewildering the variety of styles and options available, so I had screwed up my courage and had timidly asked the girl behind the counter which of the vibrators was most lifelike and yet gave the best vibes. She had smiled at me and shown me several options of vibrators with a 'lifelike' skin feel to them and of what, she assured me, was natural size and shape. I settled on a six and a half-incher which, I was assured, was of natural proportions in width but to me looked unbelievably thick!

The next weekend we didn't have any Ballroom Dancing scheduled. I asked Rebecca if she wanted to go out and filled a warm bath with her favourite bubbles. I let her soak while I set out the dresses for her to look at, then rinsed her and dried her.

Rebecca had a stunned looked on her face when she saw the dresses I had laid out on the bed. All were halter style backless dresses with plunging necklines and in vibrant colours that I knew would fluoresce under the black lights common in dance clubs. The dresses ended well above her knees, but some were far shorter. One of the six was so short that it would barely cover her ass! All were tight and form-hugging though a couple of the (relatively speaking) longer dresses were gently flared, designed to ride upwards when a woman spun in them exposing much for all to see. Each of the dresses had a matching thong, but no bra though for her sake the halters had strategic tucks built into them to offer a little support. Rebecca was between a C and D cup so had to have all of her outfits tailored to her needs, and all of her bras were specially made. It cost a little, but the effects of well-tailored outfits on her were spectacular to say the least.

Gravity had been kind to her as she aged but, due to their size, her breasts rocked to and fro when she walked unfettered. I think it was the actor David Duchovny who was quoted to have said of a younger co-star that when she walked unfettered toward him "it was like watching two happy puppies frolicking under a blanket!" Where Rebecca was concerned; the quote never left my mind. Her unfettered movements drew everyone's eyes directly to her 'puppies'. The motion always left me giddy, giving me 'happy' thoughts, as I'm sure they gave every other male who saw her.

Rebecca had chosen the light purple outfit with somewhat longer skirt that first night. The halter was interwoven with white stitching designed to catch and fluoresce with the black light. In natural light it was not too revealing, but I had been told on its purchase that it was extremely revealing under black light! While the miniscule thong was of matching colour, it was not of the same material, so would be opaque to black light and instantly visible under the dress. I looked forward to seeing her on the dance floor!

Rebecca looked incredible wearing it. She looked the part of a twenty-something vamp, the tailored dress fitting her superbly. The deep, plunging neckline showed off the girls to the max while still retaining a little tact and decorum. The headlights were on, the impressions of her long thick nipples easily visible under the halter. She thought that a little too much. But I told her that it just added to her charm. With her four-inch stilettos on her 5'7" body, she easily rose above my height.

That night I had dropped Rebecca off in front of our chosen club and went to park the car. I knew this would give her several minutes to get into the club to see and be seen before I arrived. I had thought, correctly as it turned out, that she would be approached more easily without me there.

It took me awhile to find her when I got in. She was already on the dance floor, turning out moves that put many of the younger women around her to shame. Rebecca seemed to have sparked some kind of rivalry as many of the women were trying to match, and indeed, outdo her. The show they put on was spectacular to say the least as the younger girls couldn't touch her skill level so made up the difference by bold showings of their assets and even bolder use of their hands and bodies!

The effect on the crowd was staggering. People cheered and stamped and hooted. Men and women drooled at the wanton display. All the voyeurs looked on in equal parts envy and lust.

I moved as close to the dance floor as I dared and found an unclaimed table. I could occasionally see my wife clearly as people moved around but as often as not, she was hidden in the midst of the roiling maelstrom of bodies. Whenever I did see her, she was moving up and down some younger man, brushing her tits and ass, hands and face over all parts of his body. She looked incredibly hot. The lines of her body were easily visible whenever the black light flashed leaving her virtually naked though fully clothed as the skirt flounced about with only the thong obscuring some of her treasures from the lusty stares of the voyeurs. She didn't realize the affect she was having on those voyeurs.

The DJ's had caught on, and were using the black lights more frequently, adding to the display of lust on the dance floor, other women exposing almost as much as my wife.

At one point, one young man suddenly grabbed his crotch and ran off the dance floor, much to the delight of the crowd. The brief glance I got showed a growing wet spot on his crotch! Rebecca was instantly inundated with new suitors, each attempting to claim the departee's place with her.

Soon, it was the better male dancers that were vying for time with her. Their movements were as intricate and openly sexual as my wife's! I watched as they moved up and down my wife's body, brushed faces over breasts, ass and crotch. Hands slipped along her legs, sides and back, and occasionally under her halter top. One young man had my wife spin quickly and used his hands to flip her skirt up to expose more of her to the delight of onlookers as she spun with only the tiny thong immodestly covering her.

But it was in the clinches that things got truly hot and heavy! When slow songs came on, hands moved freely over and under clothes. Skirts were raised and asses stroked. Hands covered breasts and slipped down the back and fronts of skirts and slacks alike. And Rebecca was revelling in orgiastic joy as men openly groped, explored and exposed her.

I watched men fondle her large breasts and her taut ass. I watch men kiss her cleavage and one man kiss her exposed butt cheeks! And Rebecca was not the innocent one either. Her hands groped men's asses and crotches and moved aggressively down the back and front of men's slacks. All in all, she gave as good as she got, and she got good!

At one point, a little more than an hour and a half since I had entered the club, Rebecca staggered off the dance floor and spotted me. She smiled, sauntered over to me, took her drink from me and downed it, then grabbed my hand and told me to take her to the car.

There, on the backside of the car, but otherwise where people might see us, she lifted her skirt, pulled aside her thong and shoved my face into her crotch! She rode my face to a massive orgasm and would have fallen over had I not caught her in time! I slipped her into the front seat and headed for home.

I watched as she stripped off her clothes and lay down on the bed, begging me to make her feel good again. This time, I slipped her new friend out of the drawer and fed it into her pussy while she was riding a wave of pleasure from my mouth. The effects were unbelievable! She had a thundering orgasm almost immediately and I fucked her through three more orgasms over the next twenty minutes before even turning on the motors.

Her first orgasms without the vibrations had been fantastic, but her next few orgasms were over the top! I worked her over for a full hour, varying the speeds and pulses that the toy could produce. Each time I changed things up, it would send her over the edge yet again. Finally, she pushed my hand away and covered her crotch with her own. I watched as she wearily rolled into a ball on her side and almost instantly fell into a deep sleep.

It was very uncomfortable sleeping with her that night. I had not heeded the advice of the salesclerk and had not placed a towel under her so there was a huge wet spot on the bed and of course Rebecca had rolled away from it. Even with a towel under me, I still got quite damp! Karma, I suppose...

We spoke the next morning as I showed off her new friend, which she named 'Junior'. I told her how horny I had gotten watching her. How I wanted to see her getting fucked and that was why I bought the toy. She asked me if it looked as good as I thought it would be being fucked by Junior. I placed her hand over my small dick, rock hard at the thought of the pleasures she had enjoyed. She understood.

But, she told me, she could never bring herself to do it for real.

"Just as long as you know that I wouldn't mind if you did, though I would like to watch if it ever actually happened." I told her. She just laughed.

"In your dreams." She replied.

She made me take her to the sex store where I had bought the toy. There she had found some shiny gold silken tap pants for women. She had asked the salesclerk, the same woman who had helped me before, if she thought the tap pants would look good on me.

bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,112 Followers