Rebecca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You never know until you try them on." She had said, winking at my wife. And Rebecca had made me try them on. Alone in the store she had me come out of the dressing room so the clerk could make comments on how I looked.

"He needs to lose a little weight," she had said, "and tone up a little to look his best in those pants." Rebecca agreed. She had immediately enrolled me in the same gym she did her workouts in so, she said, she could keep an eye on my progress. The intent was to lose weight and gain tone. I worked hard but now, some six months later, I still have a way to go.

Our schedule was set though. Every Friday and Saturday we went dancing, either Ballroom dancing or clubbing. The Ballroom dancing allowed me to dance with her occasionally, but the clubs were all for her. Well, it wasn't as if I didn't get anything out of watching her. I encouraged her to be blatantly sexual, and for the most part she was, but she had certain limits that she wouldn't go beyond even with my encouragement.

Three times a week we went to the gym, Rebecca there to encourage me. Confidentially though, I didn't mind seeing my wife in workout cloths. Lululemons were made for athletic women. Lululemons were made for Rebecca! Her tight, high bubble butt in those form fitting sweats, My, Oh, My! I loved watching her workout in her specially tailored sports bra and the Lululemons and noted that I wasn't alone in watching her.

I worked hard on improving myself, though I could not keep up with Rebecca's routines at all. She did all of the aerobics classes and let me tell you that is some workout! She also did specialized weight and balance work to keep herself toned and in top form for dancing. I was quite a way behind her in fitness levels but each time I moved up a level Rebecca was there to congratulate me and help me to move forward yet again.

A little over three months ago I had hurt my knee, it being hit by the door of a cab of all things. Nothing too serious, but I was on crutches for a week and wobbled along with a cane for another ten days. Rebecca had been heartily disappointed as she had thought that we would not be going out to the clubs. And she was right...WE weren't.

That first Friday night after the accident, I had run her bath and laid out the only outfit I wanted her to wear. The bright red, skin-tight, ultra-short halter dress with a neckline that plunged down below her navel and bared the top of her ass in the rear! Red stilettos finished the outfit. She asked me for the thong, but I told her that it would show in the rear above the level of the dress, so thought it better she went without.

"Are you sure you know what you are doing?" She had asked. I just smiled, telling her that she knew my thoughts on the issue. She just shook her head. I watched with some trepidation as she very carefully slipped into the cab and left. A couple of hours later I received a pic from her on her cell. It showed what I already knew that the outfit became very daring indeed under black light!

"You're a naughty boy!" she had sent. "You knew, didn't you? Very well then, you asked for it!"

I didn't know what she meant by 'it' but found out soon enough as more and more pics came in. One pic showed a man's hand under her halter! Another pic showed her dancing with another man, her skirt pulled up in back and his hands all over her naked ass! In yet another pic, a man's hard cock was in her hand and she was obviously stroking it! The next pic she sent, sometime after midnight, showed her hand covered in cum! It was a lot of cum, much more than I was accustomed to shooting. That worried me a little.

One last pic was sent a little after two in the morning. It showed my wife's naked ass with a line of jism covering one butt cheek! I wondered who had taken all the pics as some would have had to have a third involved.

A little before three in the morning I heard my wife at the door. She staggered up the stairs and into the bedroom, she slipped her little red dress from her flushed body and straddled my head, pulling me into her crotch. I knew immediately that she hadn't been fucked. In some ways I was terribly disappointed, in others not surprised at all.

Over the next two weeks, Rebecca went out on her own, hitting clubs all over town. Some nights she sent me pics, other nights none. But she always came home with a clean pussy. I knew she would never do anything on her own and that if I wanted to see her fucked, I would have to provide the opportunity for it to happen.

By now a routine of sorts had been established. I would dress in my bright shiny gold tap pants, which I now wore exclusively at home, divesting myself of all other cloths the moment I walked in the door. When home during the week I was made to do all the household chores. I often massaged Rebecca's feet and legs for her, something that she really enjoyed.

On gym nights I strained to work my body into better shape and watched my wife as she performed for the eyes of many of the gym's customers. As she wasn't deliberately teasing during her workouts, she was theoretically oblivious to what she was doing to the male, and many female, denizens of the gym.

On club nights I would draw her bath, lay out her clothes, help her wash and rinse and dry her, then help her with makeup and other toiletries. Last, I would help her dress and send her off on her own or dress myself and we would go out to the various clubs.

When she got home, I would bring her to as many orgasms as I could with fingers and tongue and her favorite toy. If we went out together, I would often finger her or eat her in the car before heading home.

Then a couple of weeks ago I was looking for something on Craigslist and stumbled across the 'Personals -- Casual Encounters' section.

That is when I saw the ad:

Erotic massage m4w -- m4cpls 50:

I was a professional masseur for 14 years. In all that time I was forced to maintain a professional demeanour even when I worked on some very hot bodies! Now that I no longer do professional massage, I want to give a special woman the treat of an erotic massage with happy endings for her or for both of us! I'm fit and have an above average package. I bring years of massage skills with me so know how to touch, stroke, tickle, pinch, press, rub and caress you in ways that few men can. I'm safe and sane, discreet, D&D free and expect the same from you. Women only for that special massage though men can be present as long as they agree not to interfere.

There were pics of course, one showed a ruggedly handsome, fit gentleman in the white T and slacks that a masseur would use. Another showed him without the T. He was very fit indeed and could easily take ten years off his age in the same way that Rebecca could. The last showed him naked from behind, looking over his right shoulder, his body partly turned to the camera but still hiding his package.

He was muscular but not in the over the top weightlifter category. More of the swimmer type, with well defined, hard muscles but not grossly bulging. For a man in his 50's, he certainly put me to shame!

I was intrigued so sent a message. It wasn't long before I found out that Luke was serious about providing a very happy ending and was willing to come to us if need be. But he set the rules for the encounter. The woman had to agree. The man could be present, if the woman agreed, but could not interfere once things started. The woman chose just how far things would go. Luke would agree to anything she requested but would also stop if anyone (meaning the male) became uncomfortable. However, the woman had the last say on whether to stop or continue.

Luke asked me some questions about the kind of relationship my wife and I had. I was candid about everything, including my wanting to watch her. He said he could help me if Rebecca was OK with it. We set things up.

It was later that week that events were put into play. It was a day between gym sessions. As before, I was sitting on the floor in my gold silken tap pants and little else, massage my wife's feet and legs. She mentioned that she would one day like to have a professional massage. I thought it was rather apropos as I was expecting Luke at any moment. A few minutes later the doorbell rang.

I put on my robe and went to answer it. I recognized Luke immediately. He was carrying a gym bag in his left hand while over his other shoulder he had a large square bag that I knew would be his massage table. He took it off his shoulder to shake my hand.

"You must be Tom. Why are you wearing that robe?" He asked rather abruptly. "Take it off." He ordered. I was so surprised and shocked that I did as he told me. He nodded his head and then moved around me and into the house.

"Bring the table." He ordered as he passed me. There I was in my own doorway, wearing only my shiny gold tap pants, the table sitting on the doorstep and not particularly close to the door! I jumped out, grabbed the table and hefted it over my shoulder. It was surprisingly heavy. But I managed to squeeze it into the house without my neighbours seeing me...I hoped!

I heard Luke talking to my wife in the living room so moved in the direction of the voices.

"What is going on, boy?" My wife asked indignantly, noting that I had taken off my robe.

"You always said you wanted a real massage, so I arranged one for you," I told her softly.

She looked at me hard, I looked away. Luke just chuckled softly.

"Don't fear, miss," he said. "Nothing can happen without your consent," He told her rather cryptically. She gave him a look but being behind him I couldn't see his face or how he responded to it. He must have done something right, as she relaxed a little.

"OK," Luke said. "Where do we want to do this? It should be somewhere that you will be comfortable but will have a large area to set up the table and work around it."

"There is plenty of space in the bedroom," I offered.

"Good, will you be comfortable there?" he asked my wife. She nodded her consent. Luke easily picked up the table and asked me to lead the way.

Rebecca had seen how I had struggled with the table and noted how easily Luke handled it as he moved up the stairway behind me.

In the bedroom, he quickly set up the table asking my wife all along what kind of massage she wanted and if she had any 'problem areas' that she needed taking care of? He asked her if she was allergic to anything that he might have in his inventory, nuts, fruits etc. My wife easily fended the questions, giving me the occasional strange look throughout.

"Alright then," he said. "For this to work best you should take a hot shower before we begin. Use water that is as hot as you can stand but that doesn't burn you. And use this soap," he said as he passed her the bottle, "it is Physoderm, which is hypoallergenic, and it will not leave a residue to interfere with the oils I will use. Keep your hair dry if possible. I will give you five minutes then send in your husband to help dry you. You should use the facilities as well as you will be on the table for some time and will not want to move off it during the massage."

My wife took the preferred bottle and then headed off to our Ensuite. This gave Luke and I some time to talk to each other as he completed his preparations. Five minutes later, he sent me in to help Rebecca.

Rebecca gave me a hard look when she came out of the shower.

"I know what you are trying to do," she told me. "Are you sure this is what you want?" She asked.

"What do you want?" I asked her. "Do you want things to go further than a massage?"

"I'm not sure. He's nice looking and all. He seems fit. Definitely wants to take charge." She giggled as she looked at me. "I know what you want me to do, but I really don't know if I can. And how would we let him know that it is alright to do a little more than just a massage? He's pretty domineering, how do we get him to stop once we start things if I am uncomfortable?" She asked.

"Luke is a professional. He will not do anything that you don't want him to," I told her. "I spoke with him and he understands a couple's reluctance to move further on their fantasies. Why don't we just go with the flow and if you are comfortable things can happen and if not..." I didn't finish the sentence as I didn't want to discourage her, but Rebecca seemed more comfortable once I had mentioned it.

I gave Rebecca a quick kiss then took a big towel and helped dry her off. I wrapped another large dry towel around her and, as per instructions, gave her a sleep mask to put on then guided her out to the bedroom.

"Bring her over here," he told me. He ran his hands expertly over her skin. Rebecca jumped at his touch but did not try to pull away from it.

"You are still not dry enough." He told her. He then proceeded to use the towel she was wearing to rub her dry. I realized then the reason for the blindfold; it let her accept her nudity in Luke's presence. When he was satisfied, he guided her to the table and told her to lie down on it on her stomach.

"Do you mind if your husband stays?" he asked her, "Or would you like him to leave?"

"You want to watch, don't you?" she asked. Showing that she had her suspicions on what was about to happen. When I told her I did, she allowed me to stay, more for herself than for me, I suspected, as she was still a little nervous.

Luke fixed a towel over my wife's legs and ass, leaving her back exposed. He began to expertly rub her back and shoulders. It was immediately clear that he really did know how to do massage. He did every movement three times, applying steadily more pressure each time but noting if he was pressing too hard or not and adjusting his movements accordingly. My wife sighed as he worked her over slowly.

He worked the areas that Rebecca had mentioned were tense. I could see her begin to relax as he continued his ministrations. He spoke to her in a soft deep voice, asking her how she liked what he was doing to her, if what he was doing was taking the tensions of her muscles away. He asked her about herself and otherwise kept up some general small talk always in a soft, soothing voice.

"What is your relationship with your husband?" Luke asked as he began to work on her shoulders. "I ask only because of the outfit he is wearing. It would seem that you are the dominant part of this couple." When Rebecca hesitated to say anything, he told her she didn't have to say anything if she didn't want to and could tell him to shut up at any time.

My wife thought for a moment and then told Luke that she was the dominant partner and that she was somewhat of a show-off "which fits well with Tom as he likes to watch me," she concluded.

Luke followed up on that, asking her what I liked to watch her do. Rebecca told him that we often went to the gym together and that I liked to watch her workout and tease the other gym rats. It was the first time she admitted to me of being aware of her actions on the other gym members.

She also told him about our ventures out to the clubs and that I liked to watch her as she did some dirty dancing with younger men.

"Do you enjoy teasing your husband when you dance?" he asked.

She giggled and told him truthfully that she did.

"Do you get excited when you watch her dancing, Tom, showing off like that for all to see?" he asked me.

I told him truthfully that I really enjoyed the sensation of power that Rebecca had over the other men when she went out dirty dancing. I told him that she was very fit and athletic and was an excellent dancer so could mimic any move she saw another woman make or even invent some rather teasing dance moves of her own.

Luke asked her if she had ever found herself in a situation on the dance floor in which she wasn't in control. Rebecca confirmed that she had never been afraid or been unsure of other men's attentions when she danced. She was always in control.

"You like being in control, don't you?" This was more a statement then a question, but Rebecca confirmed that she did.

"What about you Tom?" He asked m, "what is it that you want to see?"

I knew immediately that this was the moment of truth. If I answered well here, I could get to see what I wanted, my wife being taken by another man. The tension mounted in the room as they both waited for me to speak.

I looked right into his eyes and told him what I wanted. "I want to see her used by another."

"Used?" Luke asked. "Not made love to, not in control of the situation, but used by another for his pleasure and not for hers?"

"I'm sure she will receive pleasure from that," I timidly told him.

"You do realize boy, that your Mistress will likely punish you later for this infraction?" he asked.

It never occurred to me, nor likely Rebecca, that she might object to what I proposed or that, even if she didn't object, she might punish me for my boldness. This was a new dimension in our games, where I would reap the benefits/punishments of my actions later.

I nodded my head, confirming his words, not daring to say a word.

"What are the limits?" he asked.

I thought for a moment and then said "No limits, Sir. Treat her the way she needs to be treated. Use her in any way you wish."

I heard Rebecca gasp at my bold words.

"And you, Rebecca?" he asked. "Do you place any limits on what might happen?"

I noted that he hadn't asked her what she wanted! Rebecca didn't say a word. The silence hung in the room as Luke continued his massage.

"Might I suggest," he said as he slipped a large battery-operated vibrator over the back of his hand and started to run his now vibrating hand over my wife's back. "That we use two safe words; Yellow, when you want things to stop momentarily, and Red, when you want the nights 'festivities' to end."

He used his fingers to push into places on her back and held them there, letting the vibrations loosen up the muscles and obstructions. I could almost see Rebecca melting into the table from what he was doing. He hadn't done anything overtly sexual, yet, but he already had my wife completely under his control!

He moved the towel off her right leg and began to gently massage the leg.

I swiftly left my seat and kissed and licked my wife's ear.

"You know we have been headed in this direction for over six months now." I spoke softly into her ear. "You can end it all right now, he will accept that and just give you a massage, or you can choose for us to move on to the next level.

"You know I want to see you do that," I reminded her, "and we have been building to this since the beginning."

Again, she didn't say anything. She abruptly told me to go back to my seat. Luke continued with his massage, seemingly unworried as to whether he would get HIS 'Happy Ending' or not.

Luke slipped the vibrator back over his hand and slid it over her leg. He scrupulously avoided vibrating between her legs.

He now moved over to her left leg. The towel was now bunched up on top of her ass which, except for her eyes, was the only part of her covered. He worked her left leg for about ten minutes the last three with the vibrator, then moved up and uncovered her delectable ass. She was now completely naked, face down on the table.

His eyes sought out mine from across the table. He raised his eyebrows to me, acknowledging my wife's fitness and the form of her ass.

I watched, excited as his hands moved gently over her bubble butt. His movements were sure, swift and gentle. He did not probe, twist, or do anything untoward but his educated hands brought a blush to my wife's flesh. I was starting to get very excited thinking that this could go where I had wanted it to all along.

Once he finished with her butt, he moved up to her back and began to make soft, feather touches along her spine and the sides of her body. Rebecca cooed at his touch. I watched as she shuddered to his gently moving fingers. His hands moved over her ass, and down her legs. Fingertips feathered out over her legs, where minutes before he had pressed hard and burrowed deeply into her flesh. Moans and soft coos escaped her lips as he stroked her, barely touching her flesh but eliciting amazing sensations from the incredibly soft contact. Goose bumps formed on her body and her flesh once again began to flush. Her body was reaching a state of arousal from his educated hands!