Rebecca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, when he moved forward, his cock slid all the way to the back of her throat. I heard my wife groan as his hands slid with effect over her breasts, down over her stomach and down to her crotch. I watched in amazement as she lifted her knees and spread them wide, giving him complete access to her crotch.

As his hands moved between her legs, he slipped a finger from each hand into her pussy. Rebecca's loud cry of pleasure was stifled by the large prick lodged so deeply in her mouth. Her whole body went taught as his fingers played within her. She pulled on his hips, trying to push him further into her mouth, but simply wound up gagging on him.

She'll have to practice more to be able to get all of him into her mouth, I thought. With sudden realization it dawned on me that I would not be averse to that, especially if I got the chance to watch! I wondered if she would let him cum in her mouth. She rarely let me do that, but then she told me I didn't taste that good. I wondered what Luke might taste like to her. The thought came to me that it had to be pretty good for her to willingly take him so deeply!

I watched my wife being wound up as his fingers continued to play in her pussy. She was constantly moaning around his cock as he played with her. He really did know how to touch a woman. I could never get her wound up like that!

Eventually, he pulled his fingers free and moved his hands out, down and under her ass and, like before, began to pull upwards towards her shoulders until he wound up back at his starting point.

He pulled his cock out of my wife's mouth and moved around to the middle of the table on the far side from me. I could just see the tip of his cock as the curve put it just above her body. He began to massage her stomach with practiced touches. Then he moved down to her legs.

He did each of her legs but this time, as he finished his massage, he moved his hands to the top of her legs and began to play with her mound again. As before, it didn't take him long to get her going. He lifted her knees and spreading he legs outward, lowered his face to her crotch.

Now, I knew that I was a pretty good pussy-licker. My wife had taught me for years to lick and suck her pussy just the way she wanted to have it done. But Luke was able to work her pussy and bring her close to climax again and again, staving off the inevitable several times. He held her on the brink of orgasm for several minutes before he stopped what he was doing.

"Wow!" My wife said, "He's not as good as you, boy, but he's damn close!"

That scared me a little to say the least. It was one thing to have skilled hands, but a talented mouth and a monster cock to boot. I may have let the genie out of the bottle!

Luke let my wife's legs down and oiled up the front of his body again. I knew what was coming.

He moved up between my wife's feet and began to move his hands up her legs, just barely touching them as he moved. Like before, he lowered his face and kissed his way up her legs to her crotch. He didn't spend much time there.

Taking hold of the sides of the table, he pulled himself up over my wife until his crotch came into contact with hers. Like before, he slid over her crotch and rubbed his cock back and forth before slowly moving back to his start position. I could see from Rebecca's reactions that she thoroughly enjoyed having him rub against her.

Once again, he started to travel up and over her body. This time, when his cock came into contact with her pussy, he pushed it into her as far as he could before coming to a complete stop with more than half of his monster stuffed into her!

My wife groaned loudly at being so full of cock. Her body began to squirm under his and then he pulled back slightly. I had thought that he would pull out of her and move back to his start position, but he simply began to pump in and out of her pussy, pushing himself ever further inside of her.

It didn't take him long this time to slide most of his shaft back into her silky slit. My wife's body was reacting heatedly to the fucking she was getting. He was gently moving in and out of her with a steady pace turning her on more and more as he slowly fucked her.

"You need to cum, don't you?" he teased her.

"Yes! Oh God. Yes!" she moaned desperately.

He laughed and then pulled himself out of her. Once again, she cursed in an unlady-like manner.

"Now, now!" he chided stepping down from the table.

He suddenly grabbed her behind her knees and pulled her to the edge of the table where he was now standing. His large curved cock was waiting for her and he pushed it into her crotch. This time I could see his cock as it touched her. I was shocked to see that the head of his cock almost completely covered the space between her legs. I couldn't believe that Rebecca had taken that massive beast inside of her!

Luke pressed forward and I saw her pussy lips open before the onslaught of his weapon. He forced his way gently but persistently into her body. I watched as her pussy opened, accepting the rigid shaft that speared into her yielding wetness. I could not believe how effortlessly this overly thick, long cock slid into her! When his cock was halfway into her, he pulled it almost completely out and then slamming it fully home.

The concussion of his hips against hers knocked the breath from her in a grunt. He pulled back and slammed into her again and again. He jack-hammered her with his hefty pole, plowing in and out faster and harder with each thrust. My wife screamed and cried out, but not in pain, oh no, definitely not in pain!!

"Oh, Gawd, I'm going to cum!" my wife wailed. Luke suddenly stopped dead and slowly began to pull his massive prick from deep inside of my wife.

"No! Please No!!, You have to let me cum!! I need to cum!" Rebecca cried out.

"What will you do for me if I let you cum?" he asked her.

"Anything...Oh, Gawd anything you want!! Please! Please let me cum!" she wailed trying to push herself against him. Luke simply moved his body to keep the head of his cock just inside her pussy lips.

"Are you sure?" he growled. "You have no idea what I might ask of you."

"Oh, Gawd, anything!" Rebecca wailed.

"Would you let me use your hands or your feet to masturbate with?" he asked.

"Yes!" Rebecca called out and when she did Luke thrust hard once in and out, causing a deep moan from Rebecca.

"Would you let me use your cleavage, the cleft of your ass, or the slippery folds of your pussy to masturbate?" he asked.

When Rebecca shouted "Yes!" he again thrust once in and out of her pussy causing my wife cry out.

"Would you let me cum all over your face and hair?"

"Yes!" Rebecca cried and once again he gave her a single hard thrust. It was obvious to me that Luke was conditioning my wife to the word 'yes', he had rewarded her with a thrust of his cock each time she said it.

"Would you let me cum all over your tits or your stomach," he asked.

"Yes!" she cried out and received her reward.

"Would you let me cum all over your crotch or all over your ass?"

Once more she was rewarded for a positive response.

"Will you take me in your mouth and suck me until I cum?"

"Yes, Oh, Yes!" The second cry came from the thrust he gave her.

"Would you let me fuck you in any position I chose in any manner I chose? As hard as I want to?" He demanded.

"Yes!!" My wife cried in pleasure as he thrust hard again. "Please! I need to cum. Please let me cum!" My wife was squirming hard as she tried to push herself onto him. He moved with her to prevent her from getting what she wanted, for now.

I was getting excited now, he was getting closer and closer to having my wife agree to anything and everything he wanted from her!

"Your husband said, 'No limits', you said 'No limits', so will you submit to my demands, until I have sated my lust with you this night?" He demanded.

"Only tonight?" my wife asked, shocking me.

"I have to work tomorrow, don't you?" he stated simply.

"Yes. I will submit to you tonight," Rebecca replied.

"Louder," Luke snapped, "I don't think your husband heard you."

"I will submit to you tonight," Rebecca called out and Luke thrust hard once more bringing another loud moan from her.

"And this weekend? Didn't you imply that you might be ready for more?" he asked.

Luke waited patiently for Rebecca's answer. His cock just barely inside of my wife. I could see her stomach fluttering. She wanted to have him thrust into her again. She wanted to say yes and feel that long, thick cock thrust hard into her body again. She wanted him to finish her. No, she needed him to finish her. She was torn between giving into his desires and giving into her needs or asserting her own dominance. I waited for her to answer him, knowing the answer could change our lives forever.

"I'm waiting," Luke whispered into her ear, leaning forward. "Will you come to me and give yourself to me this weekend?"

"Yes."

Luke thrust and Rebecca cried out at the pleasure he brought her.

"Even if I dress you up in sexy dresses and show you off to my friends and to strangers?"

"Yes!" Once more a hard thrust followed by a cry of pleasure from Rebecca.

"Even if I choose to touch you in public, to tease you and make you squirm where others can see what we are doing?"

"Yes!"

"What if I make you suck me off where others can watch?"

"Oh, God!" Rebecca cried. "I don't know if I could do that."

"Are you willing to try?" he asked her.

"Yes!" she said and received her reward. Only this time he didn't stop.

"Cum now," he told her. "I will let you cum now. You will receive your pleasure and when you do you will commit yourself to my pleasure!"

I watched as thrust hard and deep into my wife, his slick cock gliding through the folds of her cunt. My little cock was rigid as I watched him fuck my wife. She was getting closer and closer to her orgasm and to committing herself to his demands.

"You can't see him, but your husband is sitting here watching as I fuck you. He can see my cock sliding in and out of you, see what I am doing to you, hear what I am doing but he has no idea what you are feeling, do you, boy?"

"No, sir!" told him honestly.

"How does it feel girl to have such a large hard cock slicing in and out of your, oh so wet pussy?"

"Oh, it feels too good! I can't believe how much better this feels than with Junior! I thought it was good with my toy, but the real thing is so much better! Junior is not as yielding as real flesh, not as warm as a real cock, not as demanding of me as flesh and blood!"

"Oh, God, I can feel it!" My wife wailed. "I'm going to cum! He's going to make me cum boy!"

I heard my wife gurgle as she fought back her own cum, trying to hold off her orgasm as long as possible! I could see the sweat on her body, the flush of her skin. Her cunt oils dripped off his slick shaft as it spilled out of her to drop on the carpet between his feet. There was so much of her natural moisture on her hips and thighs it made her look like she was wearing shiny latex!

I could see his large balls hanging down, shifting back and forth with his hips and bumping into my wife's ass. And then it hit me. Those balls were full of his sperm, sperm that he would soon be unloading into my wife's body!!

"Oh, God, Please! I can't hold out much longer!" my wife cried. "I'm going to cum!!"

Her words shocked me. But strangely, her words brought a tingling sensation between my legs. I watched as she wrapped her legs around his waist. She rolled back onto shoulders as Luke continued to pound her hard.

Rebecca was making noises that I had never heard from her before. Her cries of pleasure were getting louder and louder as she quickly approached her orgasm. I watched as her muscles tightened, then began to shake. Rebecca suddenly went rigid and then began to convulse. She let out a loud wail, shaking harder and harder as her stomach fluttered wildly like a belly dancer!

Luke suddenly rammed hard into my wife and went rigid himself.

"Oh My God!! I felt it! I feel him cumming inside of mmmmeeeeeeee!!" she yelled.

Luke's butt clenched again and once more Rebecca's tummy fluttered and her whole body shook. She let out a long cry as he shot more of his load into her tummy.

He pulled his cock back slightly so that roughly half of him was still inside my wife. I could see it flexing each time he sent a load into my wife's excited body. He deposited six loads into her before his cock began jerking as the last gasps of his orgasm pulsed along its length. He waited a moment longer and then slowly pushed his overlarge cock back into my wife's pussy. She let out a long wail and began even stronger convulsions.

It took me a moment to figure out that with no place to go because of his thick cock, his sperm was being force up into my wife's body under pressure! She told me later that when he did that, she felt liquid heat spreading deeper into her body. With no place to go his ejaculation was being pushed into her womb each time the mouth of her uterus opened!

With a deep groan, he finally collapsed over her body. Rebecca continued to shudder for several long minutes as he gently stroked the sides of her body. His head was between her breasts and he would turn left or right and lick along the slope of her breast or suck gently on her nipple as she slowly came down from her sexual high.

My wife's groans and moans slowly subsided as her orgasm lost its strength. Their heavy breathing gently wound down. Finally, she reached down and pulled his head up to kiss him. The kiss was deep and soulful. She used to kiss me like that.

I couldn't believe what I had just witnessed. I didn't know if it had been worth it until I looked down and saw how wet my Tap Pants were. I had cum in my pants without realizing it!

Luke slowly stood up. He looked at me and told me to come over and kneel between my wife's knees. As soon as I was in position, he gently pulled his slowly wilting cock from between my wife's legs. I heard Rebecca hiss as it receded from within her warmth.

With a slick, squelching sound, it plopped out of her cunt. Her pulsing lips were splayed open and I could see right up inside of her. There was a large pool of heavy white material there that was slowly oozing out of her.

"You better not let it get on the carpet!" he warned. "It will be the devil to clean up!"

Just as he said that, Rebecca's pussy gave a sound and a huge volume of goo was squeezed out of her. I jumped forward and put my mouth over her opening just in time to keep it all from rolling down to her ass.

The taste surprised me. It was nothing like the taste of my sperm. This was not astringent like mine. It almost had a nutty taste to it, like almonds. It was both salty and sweet and it was also quite warm, and there was so much of it!

I closed my mouth over her pussy and sucked up as much of it as I could. I jumped when he leaned down, his mouth right beside my ear when he told me to 'save some for your wife to taste!'

Keeping a mouthful, I moved up and shared it with my wife.

"Oooooo, it tastes so much better than you do! I think I would like sucking someone off if he gives me that kind of flavour all the time." She said.

Luke laughed. He took her into his arms, lifting her off the table effortlessly carrying her to the bed. Laying on his back, he took her by the head and guided her mouth to his cock.

"Get me hard again dear, the night is still young, and I am ready for round two!"

My wife's eye shown with delight, I was only ever good for one cum per night.

*

Hope you enjoyed my story. It seems like there could be more to this story, if the readers want it.

Please rate and comment but remember to keep your comments respectful.

Bigtddybr