Rebecca Becomes a Party Girl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a Central Slut, Rebecca," said Amanda, a bit more authoritatively than Ashley. "Be a slut. Lick our pussies clean."

Was it fair for her to clean up the men and not clean up the women? She did not have any interest in pleasing the women and she did not have any interest in being subservient to them. Could she just concentrate on tasting the men's cum? Everyone was looking at her. She was starting to feel a bit embarrassed and self-conscious.

Rebecca walked in front of Ashley and slowly knelt down. She had never been in this situation before. She had never licked another woman's pussy. But, she thought, she needed to concentrate on just cleaning and enjoying the men's cum.

"Go ahead," said Ashley. "Lick my pussy."

Rebecca could tell that Ashley and Amanda, especially Amanda, were enjoying this, putting her in uncomfortable sexual territory. She had come to their house as the main entertainment, she was going to have sex with their husband's, but they had turned the tables and now she was kneeling in front of Ashley's pussy. She couldn't figure a way out.

Cleaning Joe's cum, not licking Ashley's pussy, said Rebecca to herself. She leaned forward and began to cleanup Joe's cum. Rebecca licked Ashley's lips and slid her tongue through Ashley's crevices. She was working to get all of Joe's cum, but it was spread everywhere from all the fucking. As she licked around Ashley clit, Ashley moaned.

"There you go Rebecca, you're doing great," said Ashley. "Lick me good. Lick my pussy."

Cleaning cum, not licking pussy, repeated Rebecca. Rebecca finished cleaning around Ashley clit and then moved south. She knew Ashley was leaking Joe's cum. Rebecca spent a fair amount of time cleaning in and around Ashley's vagina. Again, she heard Ashley moan.

"Perhaps you should consider offering this service in addition to what you do for men," said Amanda. "Rebecca the Central Slut, also happy to lick your pussy."

Rebecca finished and leaned back from Ashley. She knew her face was wet with Joe's cum and Ashley's pussy juices. She wiped her face with the back of her hand, glad that her attention to Ashley was over. It was not bad, it just was not what she was used to.

"That was damn near the sexiest thing I've ever seen," said Joe. "I'd pay good money to watch you eat Ashley's pussy again."

"If I don't get pregnant," said Ashley, "you just might get your chance."

Cleaning cum, not licking pussy, Rebecca said to herself again and again as she moved in front of Nick. She liked being back in familiar territory. She grasped Nick's cock and gave it a few strokes of encouragement.

"I'm a down-home country girl who loves her mouth and pussy full of cock," said Rebecca to everyone and, yet, to no one.

With that, Rebecca began cleaning Nick's cock of cum. She started with his head and worked her way down his shaft. She sucked him deep into her mouth and entertained him with her tongue. She made sure to examine his cock and lick off any remaining cum. After cleaning Ashley's pussy, she felt like she was home again with a man's cock in her mouth.

"Get down there and lick my balls, slut," said Nick.

"You're one of those few women who like licking men's balls, aren't you?" said Amanda.

"Yes. Men love to have their balls licked," and Rebecca, "and most women don't do it. So, I like being a woman who does. I like to please men and your husband seems to like his balls licked."

"You really are a slut, Rebecca," said Amanda. "You are a man's dream, classy on the outside and slutty on the inside. And, yes, Nick does like his balls licked. "

Rebecca worked her way around Nick's balls several times, both cleaning them and pleasing them. All too soon, however, she was finished with Nick and that only left Amanda. Her anxiousness returned.

"Time to lick my pussy, pretty slut" said Amanda.

Rebecca moved slowly in front of Amanda, reminding herself that she was only there to clean off the cum. Amanda spread her legs and smiled broadly. Rebecca moved forward. She began licking off the cum, starting with Amanda's lips, taking her time to make sure they were clean. She then moved up to Amanda's clit, there she spent considerable time. She wanted to do a good job.

"That's it, slut," said Amanda. "Lick and suck on my clit. Show me you can do more than just suck on a man's cock."

Rebecca was just about finished, but continued to clean around Amanda's clit at her demand. As Rebecca began to move towards Amanda's vagina, she felt Amanda grab her head.

"Not yet, slut," said Amanda. "Tease it and then suck on it. Show my clit some of the attention you've showing my husband's cock. You licked his balls, now let my clit."

Rebecca felt Amanda holding her head and mouth against her clit. Rebecca felt trapped and started to play with Amanda clit. She licked it and then sucked it, applying pressure and then release. She did not know what else to do, but comply.

"Slut, now you're getting there," said Amanda. "Work that clit."

Rebecca heard Amanda moan as she started to flick Amanda's clit with her tongue.

"You are my pussy slut, aren't you," said Amanda. "Make me cum. Let me make a mess of your face with my pussy. Are you the superstar slut we've heard about, or just the neighborhood tramp? "

Rebecca felt challenged.

"Men are easy," said Amanda. "Let's see if you can please a woman."

Could she make Amanda cum? She worked Amanda's clit over and over again, teasing and then sucking and then applying pressure. More and more Amanda was moaning, moving her hips in pleasure.

"Fuck, yeah," said Amanda, still holding Rebecca's head. "Work my pussy. Work it. Lick it. Show us what a slut you are."

Rebecca knew she was no longer cleaning off the cum, but she was eating Amanda's pussy. She was going to make Amanda cum if it was the last thing she did. She still wasn't into licking pussy, but she was not going to let Amanda get the best of her. She continued to work Amanda's pussy -- her lips, her clit, her vagina -- until she could feel Amanda's legs start to get restless.

"Slut's got me," said Amanda. "She's got me. She's going to make me cum. Fucking slut is going to make me cum. Lick my cunt."

Rebecca continued her assault on Amanda's pussy. Rebecca did not want to just push her off the edge of orgasm, she wanted to throw her off. She could feel Amanda's grip on her head tighten, smashing her face into Amanda's pussy.

"Yes," Amanda yelled, her legs shaking violently. "Fuuuuuuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Yeeessss. Lick my cunt, bitch. Lick it! Fucking slut."

Rebecca could feel Amanda begin to push back against her head, as she was engulfed in orgasm; but, Rebecca wasn't going to let up. She was going to enact a little retribution from Amanda for her pushiness, by overstimulating her clit. Rebecca knew that Amanda wouldn't be able to push her away. She held onto Amanda while she continued to apply pressure to her clit.

"Too much," said Amanda. "Cumming! My pussy...," with a squeal, Amanda swung her leg over Rebecca's head and tumbled against Nick, escaping from Rebecca's onslaught. Yes, Rebecca thought, I can make you cum.

"Un-fucking believable," said Nick.

Rebecca looked up, panting, feeling her face wet with Amanda. Victory. Amanda should be careful who she challenges Nick and Joe were both stroking hard cocks. Apparently, they liked what they saw, thought Rebecca. I guess men do like seeing women playing with each other. This was all new to her. Rebecca reached for her shirt and wiped off her face. She was glad the men liked what they saw and she liked that she was able to put Amanda back in her place.

At that point, she also noticed Ashley rubbing her pussy. That surprised her, although she was not sure why. She just did not expect that. She was not sure she would be aroused watching one woman go down on another.

"I need to fuck someone," said Nick, standing up and walking towards Rebecca, "and Amanda's no good at the moment."

"Not yet," said Ashley, pushing past Nick.

Rebecca watched as Ashley stood up and walked toward her. Ashley continued forward, pushing Rebecca onto her back.

"I'm the only one in the room who hasn't gotten off yet," said Ashley, "except the slut here. I'm getting my piece. Lick my pussy, slut. You've sucked off my husband, now it's my turn."

Rebecca had no frame of reference for what was going on. Ashley had pushed Rebecca onto her back and was now on all fours with her pussy over Rebecca's face. She had little choice, she was now licking Ashley's pussy. She was swirling her tongue around Ashley's lips, it was clear Ashley was wet already. She then began licking from Ashley's vagina up to her clit.

"Ah, yes, that's it," she heard Ashley whisper. "Flick my clit."

Rebecca did as Ashley requested, she flicked her clit with her tongue. She also sucked and stroked her clit. Rebecca was doing everything she could to bring off Ashley, when she felt a pair of hands taking off her underwear. She lifted up her hips and her own pussy was now fully exposed to the room.

Rebecca knew that she was a wet mess. Sucking the men's cocks and getting Amanda off had had quite the impact on her. She let out her own moan when she felt someone's cock stroking her pussy. Her own moan had an impact on Ashley, who then moaned as well. Ashley was close, thought Rebecca.

A louder moan escaped her mouth, more as a squeal, as her mouth was fully covered by Ashley's pussy. Whoever owned the cock was now sliding it deep and easily into her pussy. She had not realized how turned on she was until she was penetrated. She wanted to get fucked, and fucked hard. She had spent the last hour servicing others, without any of her own relief. She was ready.

"Nice pussy. She's a good fuck," said Nick.

Rebecca could feel Nick increasing the pace and depth of his strokes, he was starting to pound her and she rocked back and forth beneath Ashley. She also felt Ashley squirming on her tongue. Just like with Amanda, Rebecca held onto Ashley's legs as she worked her clit harder and harder. If she was going to give Ashley an orgasm, she wanted it to be a fantastic one.

"Oh, fuck," said Ashley. "Argh, I'm cumming too. I've never cum on a woman's face before, but she's rocking my clit. Fuck, it feels good. Take my pussy."

Rebecca knew her face was now a mess from Ashley's pussy, but she was not going to stop until Ashley was screaming.

"I need a fuck," said screamed Ashley. "The slut's got me cumming and I need a fuck. I need a dick in my pussy, now! Joe, fuck me again, I need dick. What are you waiting for? Fill me up."

Rebecca knew that Ashley had her eyes closed while she was enjoying having her pussy eaten. Rebecca felt Nick withdraw from her pussy and straddle her body. What was he doing? Rebecca was confused.

Suddenly, Rebecca's tongue was joined by Nick's big cock. Nick was about to fuck Ashley. Rebecca's mind went wild. Nick was about to fuck Joe's wife, right in front of him. Rebecca looked between Nick and Ashley's legs at Joe and saw him smiling and nodding. It was clear that Joe was not going to object, in fact he was encouraging Nick to fuck his wife. Rebecca slid out from underneath Nick and Ashley, appearing behind them. If Nick fucking Ashley turned ugly, she did not want to be caught in the middle. She retreated to her chair.

"Yes," said Ashley. "Fuck my pussy. Fuck me hard."

Nick had Ashley by the hips and was plunging his cock deep into her pussy. Ashley was still cumming. After several strokes, it appeared to Rebecca that Ashley knew something was different. Rebecca watched as Ashley looked over her shoulder, her tits rocking to the beat of Nick's thrusts.

"What...wait. What are you doing? You're not supposed to be in my pussy, fucking me," said Ashley.

Rebecca noticed Ashley did not pull away from Nick's fucking.

"Joe," said Ashley, "why aren't you stopping him?"

"Stopping me?" said Nick. "He's the one that told me to."

"You want him to fuck me?" said Ashley. "You're letting your friend fuck your wife. I'm getting fucked by a friend."

"With all this sex going on," said Joe, "and Amanda confessing her desire to be fucked by another man, it dawned on me, that you might like that too."

"You should have asked me first," said Ashley. "He's deep inside me."

"Do you like Nick fucking your pussy?" said Joe. "I notice you haven't stopped him."

Rebecca had noticed that also. Nick was a good 10 or 15 strokes into Ashley's pussy. If she wanted off his cock, she could certainly do that herself.

"Dammit, I needed to be fucked," said Ashley, "and I'm not going to stop him, but, you should have asked before you let another man fuck me. I don't think I would've said yes, but since he's already in me..."

It was clear that this was not what Ashley meant when she said for someone to fuck her. But, it was too late. Not only was Nick fucking her, he was fucking her with wild abandon. He was slamming his cock into her pussy with great force, loudly banging her.

Rebecca looked at Ashley's eyes, which were now closed, and whose mouth was moaning. Nick was now in charge of her body. In no uncertain terms, he was owning her pussy. She was having another loud and awesome orgasm.

"Put your cock in my mouth, Joe," moaned Ashley, almost yelling. "Threesome me. God, he's fucking me hard. Take my mouth. Show me you love me."

In no time, Joe was in Ashley's mouth. Rebecca was sure this was Ashley's first threesome, the first time she had been spit roasted by two men. Rebecca loved taking on two men at once, and it was clear that Ashley was enjoying her time as well. Nick and Joe were both slamming her hard.

"You like two cocks it once, Ashley?" said Nick.

Ashley did not respond. It was clear that Amanda wanted more men's cocks in her mouth and pussy, but she was not sure about Ashley. It was obvious that Ashley was enjoying Nick and Joe, whether or not she wanted this regularly, was still open to question.

"You like having a new cock your pussy?" said Nick.

"I don't want to," said Ashley.

"Don't want to, what?" said Joe.

Rebecca was not sure what Ashley meant either. Did Ashley not want to be taken by two cocks? Joe looked a little concerned.

"Tell me, Ashley," said Joe. "What don't you want?"

"I don't want to like having two cocks in me at once," said Ashley. "I don't want to like having new cock in my pussy."

"But, you do like being double teamed by two men, don't you?" said Nick.

Ashley did not respond again. It was clear from her body language that she did. Nick was still pounding her pussy and Joe was keeping her mouth full. Apparently, thought Rebecca, Ashley cums a lot.

"I shouldn't," said Ashley, pulling Joe's cock from her mouth. "That's not what nice girls do, but I'm about to cum again with Nick pounding my pussy. I like having his new cock in my pussy. I wouldn't have said yes if you'd asked, but now I won't tell him to stop. Keep fucking me hard, Nick. Push me over the edge. Fuck me."

"You want to be a slut?" said Nick.

"No, no slut," said Ashley. "Fuck me, hard."

"But, you sound like a slut," said Nick.

Rebecca watched as Joe ran is hard cock across Ashley's face. He was also bouncing his cock off of her forehead and cheeks.

"No slut," said Ashley. "Keep me cumming."

"You're getting fucked, hard, by someone other than your husband," said Nick. "And, you're enjoying it. In fact, you're cumming on his cock. Sounds like a slut to me."

"I'm fucked good," said Ashley. "Getting fucked, but, not a slut."

"You going to let me fuck you again?" said Nick.

"No. Yes. Maybe." said Ashley.

Rebecca knew that the hard fucking she was receiving, and her orgasm which was well underway, were clouding her thinking.

"Are you going to let other men fuck you?" said Nick.

"Joe," said Ashley, "am I going to let other men fuck me?"

This was a different turn, thought Rebecca. She had not expected Ashley to ask Joe. Was Joe caught up in the moment as well? It was clear from his hard cock that he liked what he was seeing.

"Would you like them to?"

"I can't answer that," said Ashley. "A good girl can't say yes to that."

"Then, yes, Ashley," said Joe. "You are going to let other men fuck you. You're not a slut, you're a good girl, but you are going to let other men fuck your sweet pussy."

Rebecca was a bit surprised by Joe's response, although Ashley seem to be getting as close to saying 'yes' as she could, without actually saying it. She figured he would say no, it did not seem that Ashley being a slut was something that they had talked about earlier. It seemed clear that Nick and Amanda had talked about that, but not Joe and Ashley.

"Ok," said Ashley to Nick, "I am going to let other men fuck me."

"Are you excited about that?" said Nick.

"I am not a slut," said Ashley, "Joe wants me to fuck other men, so I will. I like getting fucked. You shouldn't be fucking me, but, I like it. Other men shouldn't fuck me, but they will."

As Ashley's orgasm was subsiding and Nick's fucking was slowing, she looked across the three way to see Amanda with her fingers buried in her pussy. It must have come as a surprise, thought Rebecca, when Amanda looked up to see her husband buried balls deep in Ashley.

"You're just a skinny slut," said Amanda to Ashley. "Men are going to use your body for their pleasure. It's their right and about time. I can't wait."

"I'm not a slut," said Ashley, breathing heavy from her orgasm. "But, whatever Joe tells me to do, I will do."

"I'm sure you're going to end up on your knees sucking men's cocks all across town," said Amanda, "with most of those men fucking your perfect little body. Sounds to me like you're going to be a slut."

"Not a slut; but, I think you're right," said Ashley, "I'm going to be sucking a lot of cock."

"Get over here next to my wife, slut," said Joe to Amanda, "on all fours."

Amanda got off the couch and down on all fours, next to Ashley. As if through some hidden communication, Nick walked around to Amanda's face while Joe moved to her ass.

"Do you want to be a slut?" said Joe.

"You know I do. I want to be used," said Amanda. "Unlike Ashley, I know what I am. I'm more like Rebecca."

"I think we need your husband's permission," said Joe, slapping Amanda's ass.

"Can I be a slut, sir?" said Amanda to Nick. "I want to be a slut for other men. You know that. I think you've known that for a while."

Nick and Joe did not need to be asked twice, noticed Rebecca. Immediately, Joe entered her pussy and Nick entered her mouth. They were two lucky men fucking two beautiful women, thought Rebecca. Both women seem to be enjoying the sexual attention they were getting.

"You like a new cock in your pussy?" said Nick.

"Yes, it's been too long. I love that you own my pussy," said Amanda, "but I'm also glad you're now willing to share it. It's naughty and nasty to think of someone other than my husband taking my pussy. I want more new men climbing on me with their hard dicks. I want to say 'yes' to men, instead of saying 'no' all the time. 'Yes' is much more fun."

Rebecca heard a knock at the door and Joe and Nick both turned their heads. Joe nodded to the door, indicating that Rebecca should answer it -- they were a bit busy.

Rebecca walked toward the front door realizing that she was wearing only a bra. Looking through the windows next to the door she could see two men, neither she recognized. That said, it was clear they were here for the football game as one was wearing an LSU jersey and the other was carrying beer.

While she was trying to decide what to do, the men rang the doorbell again.

She opened the door, half hiding behind it, and let the men in. They entered and stood there looking at her, smiling. Not quite sure what to do, she decided on honesty.