Rebecca Becomes a Party Girl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, so here's the deal. I am what is called a Central Slut. I don't know if you have heard of us, we are women in the Central area who love to be used for sex. I came over here for some playtime with Joe and Nick, while their wives watched."

The men continued to smile and stare at her, a bit blankly. She could only imagine what they were thinking.

"One thing led to another and their wives decided to join in. At this point, Joe and Nick have swapped wives."

The men looked at each other and then back at Rebecca. Astonishment seems to be the faces they were wearing now. Having said this much, Rebecca figured she would go all the way.

"At this point, Amanda and Ashley have agreed to suck and fuck men other than their husbands, and their husbands have agreed as well. I think you may have picked the perfect day to show up."

Rebecca smiled back at the men. They were incredulous. They asked her if she was serious.

"Definitely. I don't know either of you, but if you are interested in fucking Amanda or Ashley, now is the time. Would you be interested in having some fun?"

Still in a state of disbelief, nodded.

"Ok, well, you're both overdressed. How about you both get naked, and I will suck your cocks so that you're good and hard when you enter the living room. When I left them to answer the door, Ashley and Amanda were both on all fours."

Rebecca watched as each man took off his clothes and stood before her naked. She smiled. One had an average sized cock, but the other man's was big and fat -- a real pussy pleaser, she thought. She loved the sight of their cocks and dropped to her knees. She knew she should only be prepping them for Amanda and Ashley, but she spent a bit extra time on the oversized cock. Both men were now rock solid.

"By the way, what are your names?" said Rebecca.

Rebecca led Brian and Derek, with the big cock, toward the living room. As they got closer, it was clear that fucking was still going on. Rebecca, with Brian and Derek in tow, stood just inside the living room and watched Nick fucking Ashley and Joe fucking Amanda. Rebecca motioned for Brian and Derek to stay where they were, as yet unseen, and walked to stand just in front of Amanda and Ashley.

Joe and Nick continued to slide their cocks in and out of the two women while Rebecca questioned.

"While you two were busy getting fucked, there was a knock at the door and we have two new male guests."

Rebecca watched as Ashley and Amanda both turned their heads to see who was there.

"Brian, Derek," said Amanda. "I totally forgot you were coming."

"Yes... uh... Hi," said Ashley.

"Hey dudes," said Nick. "Welcome to the party. Things have gotten a little out of hand today."

"I should say so," said Brian. "Looks like fun."

Rebecca waved Brian and Derek over to her, in front of Ashley and Amanda. Rebecca could sense a bit of apprehension in both Ashley and Amanda. Maybe it was easier for them to want to be sluts when it was simply an abstract idea, rather than when friends were watching them getting fucked by someone other than their husbands, or coming face-to-face with some of their male friends' hard cocks.

"Ashley, what did you tell your husband you were going to do?" said Rebecca.

Ashley looked up at Rebecca.

"What was it?" said Rebecca.

"I'm going to let other men fuck me," said Ashley, a bit sheepishly.

"Do you want to be used by men for their pleasure?"

"Maybe, if Joe wants me to," said Ashley.

"So, what do you have to say to Derek?" said Rebecca.

"You want me to ask him?" said Ashley.

Rebecca nodded.

Ashley paused, looked at Joe and then said, "Can I suck you cock? Will you fuck me?"

"Did you ever think you would get such an offer from Ashley?" said Rebecca all.

"No way," said Derek stroking his big cock. "Ashley was off limits since she was married to Joe, and out of my league, anyway."

"Go ahead and fuck her face," said Rebecca. "Both Joe and Ashley want you to use her."

Rebecca watched as Derek approached Ashley and began working his big cock into her open mouth. Ashley grabbed his big cock at the base as her mouth filled with cock. As Derek grabbed the back of her head, she began to gag.

"And how about you, Amanda," said Rebecca. "Tell Brian who are you and what you want."

Amanda seemed ready for her turn. She did not have the reticence that Ashley did. It would seem that Amanda truly was a submissive, while Ashley was not sure yet. Perhaps Ashley was used to always having the upper hand with men, thought Rebecca. Amanda, while pretty and curvy, was a bit more plain or average than Ashley. Rebecca was sure that Amanda was hit on all the time, she had nice big tits and seemed to like to show them off, but she was not the quintessential thin, blonde that Ashley was.

"I'm a woman and so my place is pleasing a man. I've wanted to serve men for a long time. I've liked sucking dick since high school. I am grateful that my husband has agreed to let more men use me. Please, let me suck your dick."

Rebecca saw two women in front of her getting double teamed, and she was both jealous and highly aroused. It was exciting to see Ashley and Amanda give in to their slut selves, but she wanted some cock as well. Rebecca moved to the couch and spread her legs, running her fingers across her pussy. The scene before her was carnal, two women being introduced to what it means to be a slut, allowing men to disgrace and cheapen them for their pleasure. Both women had given up a bit of their dignity and virtue today in exchange for the gratification that comes from entertaining men and giving into one's baser instincts.

Rebecca remembered how she felt a year ago, the first time she got on her hands and knees for Jim and John, at Mike's party. She knew she was about to let two men have her body, two men she would never have dated and certainly would never have had sex with. But, she got on her hands and knees and pulled up her dress to give them access to both her mouth and her pussy. She knew they wanted her, and she wanted them to have her. It was exciting to give them something they never thought they would have. She knew she too was compromising her dignity and her character and her decency, but she wanted to feel the excitement of being improper and promiscuous, as well as giving the men a sexual thrill. The men would now look at her as being easy and, maybe, slutty, but, she was okay with that -- she wanted that.

As she slid her fingers in and out of her pussy, she wondered how far Amanda and Ashley would go, in the end. Rebecca had let four men gang bang her the same night that Jim and John took her; it looks like Amanda and Ashley were in for the same. Would they let other men take them too? She was sure Amanda would, she was not sure about Ashley.

"Nick," said Rebecca. "Get over here and fuck my pussy with that big cock of yours."

Nick did not need to be asked twice. Rebecca reached out and grabbed a hold of this cock as he came closer.

"Slide your big cock in my wet pussy," said Rebecca. "When's the last time you got to fuck three hot women in one night?" Rebecca smiled broadly at Nick as he slid his cock into her.

"Never," said Nick. "I guess I never knew so many sluts before."

"In my experience, you'll find that in letting other men fuck Amanda, you will end up getting a lot more new pussy as well -- like mine."

Rebecca saw Nick smile as he began to slide into her harder. Rebecca knew Nick had a sleazy side, and that getting more pussy would certainly make him happy.

"Fuck!" Rebecca heard Ashley yell.

Everyone turned to look at Ashley and could see that Derek was now working his big, fat cock into her pussy.

"That's it, Derek" said Nick. "Ride the bitch. Show Ms. Ashley what it means to be a slut for men."

"You are bad," said Rebecca, enjoying the fucking she was getting from Nick.

"Ashley is a bit stuck up," said Nick, quietly to Rebecca. "Joe and I are great friends, and I love him dearly, but his wife is a bit prissy. A little humiliation might go a long way to knocking her down a notch. She was the perfect cheerleader and prom queen in high school, and a top-notch sorority bitch in college."

"Well, I need you to knock me down a notch or two. Stop being nice and fuck me like a slut."

Rebecca smiled at Nick.

Rebecca could feel Nick increase both the intensity and speed of the fucking. The slapping of his hips on her ass was making quite the noise. Her orgasm was well on its way and she could feel it was going to be a good one. She had been teased and aroused for too long, but now she was going to get the orgasm she deserved. He may be a bit slimy, she thought, but he knows how to fuck.

"That's it," said Rebecca. "Slam my pussy. Make me cum. One more woman to conquer."

"I love your pussy and your foul mouth," said Nick. "When I saw you getting gang banged on video, I just knew I had to have you. I knew someday I would be in you."

Rebecca's orgasm was now upon her. Her pussy was contracting on Nick's big cock.

"Yes, fuck me," said Rebecca, "anytime you want. With or without Amanda. You are always welcome in my big pussy. While the local men are going to enjoy fucking Amanda, I think once your cock prowess gets out, you'll have a lot of women dropping to their knees for you."

"You might be surprised how many local women are already familiar with my cock." "You perv. Are you going to spread the word that I'm an easy fuck?"

"You bet. There are a lot of slutty women in Central. I don't know what it is, but there are. But, you are prime fuck meat and men all over Central are going to line up to dip their cocks in your pussy."

"Mmmmmm."

"Men all over town have wanted to fuck you since you got divorced. The few men that you dated all indicated that you love to suck cock, that you really love to suck cock, so the rest of us were all trying to figure out how to get you on your knees."

"That drives me crazy. I love that men want me to suck their cocks. I am happy to get on my knees for them. I really do like to suck cock."

She was enjoying her orgasm and being an easy fuck for creepy Nick. For some reason she found it arousing to let a creep like Nick fuck her good. She imagined she was going to be fucking more creeps like Nick, once the word got out. Maybe it was the orgasm he was giving her, she thought.

"Oh my, grrrrrrrr", said Ashley.

Rebecca looked over Nick's shoulder to see Ashley getting double teamed by Brian and Derek. It was clear that Derek had now worked his entire cock into Ashley and that Brian was face-fucking her. She was definitely being used, thought Rebecca. She did not have a say in what was happening to her -- she was at the men's mercy.

With Rebecca's orgasm subsiding, Nick withdrew from her and joined her on the couch. Rebecca leaned over and began to stroke and suck his cock, as they both watched Brian and Derek take Ashley. Ashley was clearly being manhandled at both ends. Brian had both hands on the back of her head while he drove his cock into her throat, his balls gave her some chin music.

At the other end, Derek was giving her long full strokes. Rebecca was impressed every time he pulled his cock almost completely out of her, before sliding it all the way back into her petite body. He was not yet throttling her body; he seemed to be just warming her up. Maybe that was something he had learned over the years of fucking women, to give them some time to get used to the size of his manhood -- and he was definitely a man, thought Rebecca.

As if he were reading her thoughts, Rebecca did see him begin to increase his pace, grabbing her hips for leverage.

"Watch out, Brian," said Derek. "Time to break Miss Ashley's pussy."

"You're going to what?" said Ashley.

Derek smiled and began to slam his big, fat cock full into her wet pussy. Rebecca was aroused. Derek was giving her a good and loud thrashing. Everyone had stopped what they were doing and began to watch Ashley's abuse. She was no longer on all fours, Rebecca noticed, just on her knees and face.

"I'm not missing the opportunity to fuck you hard, Ashley," said Derek.

"Fuuuuuuck, aaayyyyyyeeeee," shrieked Ashley. "You're killing me with your dick."

Derek switched from rapid fire thrusts to more deliberate pounding. He was now on his feet driving his big cock into her upturned pussy. Ashley grunted each time she was rammed. Her face was red, her hair scattered to the winds, and her small tits shaking with each thrust.

"Who owns your pussy, now?" said Derek. "Who fucks you the best?"

"Whaaat?" said Ashley, squealing like a little schoolgirl. "Who, what?"

"Who owns your pussy, slut?"

"I'm not a slut."

Derek then picked Ashley off the ground -- only her fingertips were touching as he continued to slam home her pussy. He was good, thought Rebecca. He was holding her off the ground by her hips and battering her pussy. Rebecca definitely needed to get him alone, she thought, so he could thrash her too.

"Oh, shit. Oh shit," wailed Ashley. "I'm fuuuuucked. Never before. What are you doing? I'm in the air. You're fucking the life out of me. I'm your doll."

Derek began to fuck and walk Ashley around the room, as if she were a wheelbarrow. Rebecca knew that Derek was demonstrating just how much in sexual control he was of Ashley as she walked around on her hands as he fucked her.

"I'm getting fucked. Getting fucked. Getting fucked." repeated Ashley, almost unconsciously, as she was fucked around the room. "Everyone's watching me get fucked. I would have said no."

As Rebecca heard others laugh, it was clear that Derek was sexually humiliating Ashley in front of her friends and husband. Rebecca was sure that Ashley had never been as publicly abused as she was being tonight. Rebecca felt her pussy respond with increase wetness. She liked to see Ashley giving in to Derek and his big cock. Rebecca knew the power of big cock.

Derek walked Ashley back to the big ottoman in the center of the room.

Rebecca watched has Ashley mounted the ottoman and Derek flipped turn her back, with her legs up in the air and her pussy exposed. She was indeed on display for everyone to see, but she was offering up her pussy only to Derek. Derek was definitely pushing all of Ashley's buttons and Rebecca liked that Derek was driving Ashley to give into things she had never done before.

"Come on, slut. Tell me what you want," said Derek, teasing Ashley's pussy with his cock.

Ashley hesitated, breathing hard. "I'm not a slut. I can't be a slut. I'm a good girl."

"OK, good girl," said Derek. "I'm fucking you in front of your friends and husband. Do good girls do that?"

"I'm sorry, Joe," said Ashley. "This is what you wanted, right? For me to give myself to new men? I want to be a good girl, but his dick is so big and my pussy so small. He fills me. He stretches me. I have to let him fuck me. I have to give him my pussy."

Rebecca watched Joe's face, which seemed to show arousal, concern, and triumph all at once. It was as if he knew that Ashley would never be the same again, that she would now crave more cock, especially big cock. Rebecca knew that Ashley would never forget what it was like to have a big cock own her pussy. Rebecca was not a size queen, but she did love a big cock.

"Fuck me, Derek," said Ashley, with everyone watching. "Get back inside me, please. Fill me up with your big dick. Hammer my pussy. I've never been fucked by a dick is big as yours. Fuck this good girl."

"So, who owns your pussy, Ashley" the Derek.

Rebecca knew that Ashley had turned a corner and would now be available to men. She now understood what it meant to be a man's fuck toy, to give yourself up to a man's pleasure.

"I've got my legs spread for you. You own my pussy, Derek. You used to be just a friend, but now you own me with your big dick. Fuck me hard in front of everyone, including my husband. Let me show him that you own me. I'm yours to pass around."

Everyone watched as Derek reentered Ashley to cries of pleasure. Derek began to crush Ashley with long, hard strokes, bottoming out each time in her pussy with his big, fat cock.

"Aaaaaargh. Yes... Yes... Yes... Break my pussy. Now I understand. Ruin me. Fuck me. Fuck me harder."

"Are you going to want this again?" said Derek.

"I shouldn't. I shouldn't want you in me again. Good married women don't do this."

"But?"

"But, yes. Fuck, yes. I'm going to need you to fuck me again. You can't do this to me and then leave me. Please, tell me you'll fuck me again," said Ashley, almost crying, looking up at Derek from the ottoman. "Other men can fuck me too, but I need your big dick in my pussy. Your big dick's making me cum."

Ashley's body was rocking with the abuse he was being given by Derek, her head thrashing from side to side. Rebecca knew that Ashley was completely open to Derek, that he could now do whatever he wanted to her and she would let him. She grunted and whimpered and yelled.

"Whenever I want."

"Yes. You can fuck me whenever, wherever," said Ashley, her orgasm crashing across her body. "I'll always open my legs for you. I'll get down on my knees and suck your cock whenever and wherever you want. Just use me for sex. My husband wants other men to fuck me. Do you like what you see, Joe? He's got your wife begging for cock."

Rebecca knew that Ashley was becoming less and less rational, and more and more carnal. This could be a dangerous place, Rebecca thought. She had often made decisions during such passion and abandonment, rapture even, that lead her down a path of wanton abuse by men. She never regretted it or went back on her word, and in the end, she always loved what the men did to her. She was sure Ashley was headed in that same direction.

"Fuck, it's time to cum," said Derek. "My balls are ready to go." Rebecca smiled as Derek slammed into Ashley even harder. Ashley's body was quaking with each thrust, her legs quivering. She had her eyes closed is Derek took her.

"You were a prom queen in high school, weren't you?" said Derek.

"Yes."

"Time to cum on the prom queen," said Derek. "Sit up, slut. Suck my cock." Ashley did as she was told, sitting up, catching her breath, and sucking on his cock. Most of his cock would not fit in her mouth, but Rebecca appreciated her trying so hard. "From prom queen to cum slut, isn't that true, Ashley," said Derek.

Ashley did not respond. "All right prom queen, time for a face-full of cum," said Derek. Rebecca was amazed as Derek withdrew his cock from Ashley's mouth and let loose a rope of cum that hit Ashley square in the nose and then splattered down to her chin. It was the thickest and fastest shot of cum Rebecca had ever seen. The second rope was almost as thick, but not as fast, and landed across Ashley's cheek and mouth, dripping onto her tits. Rebecca was wholly impressed. Derek had just spewed a massive amount of cum onto Ashley's face. The third and fourth spurts coated her tits. She was quite a mess when he finished with her. That was wonderful, thought Rebecca. Ashley was dripping with what looked to be the cum of four or five men. As the cum slid down her face, Ashley unconsciously licked her lips and drew Derek's cum into her mouth. "I'm covered," said Ashley. "I'm covered in your cum -- I'm your cum slut. I'm a fucking man's cum slut. I hope you like what you see, Joe. I have another man's cum all over my face and tits." Rebecca watched Ashley looking at her husband, Joe. Her face was full of amazement and surprise, but not disgust or offense.

"Holy shit," said Ashley. "You're hard as a rock. You're getting off on Derek fucking me and cumming on my face, aren't you?"

Rebecca noticed that Joe said nothing, but smile broadly as he stroked his, indeed, hard-as-a-rock cock.

"You're going to want other men to fuck me, too," said Ashley. "Aren't you?"