Rebecca Becomes a Party Girl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck me hard. Own this nasty bitch. I am cumming on your big cock. No choice, you got me. You got me. Come inside me. Fill my ass."

Rebecca could feel Derek's cock pulsing as it delivered his seed deep inside of her. He was hammering her hard as he came. Her whole body was shaking underneath him. Knowing how much he came on Ashley's face, she was sure she would be leaking his cum for the rest of the day.

"Yes," said Rebecca. "Cum in me."

"You and Ashley now have something in common."

"Over the next couple of weeks, I want you to fill all of my holes with your cum."

"Be prepared," said Derek. "If I see you, I'm going to fuck you."

"I can't wait to be seen."

As Derek withdrew from her ass and sat back down on the couch, Rebecca could feel her gaping ass begin to leak. She knew she was a sweaty, cum-filled mess lying face down on the floor.

"Gentlemen, are you ready to spray Miss Amanda here?" Rebecca heard Nick say.

Without getting off the floor Rebecca looked over at Amanda who was still being violated and held airtight by Nick, Brian, and Joe. She was really getting introduced to a new lifestyle, thought Rebecca, gangbanged on her first extramarital adventure.

"Get on your knees, slut," said Joe.

Amanda got on her knees in front of the three men. Rebecca knew what was coming, and she was wishing it were her. She would love to have three men cum on her.

"Yes," said Amanda. "Cum on my face. You all have fucked me good and now you deserve to cum on my face or in my mouth or on my tits."

Rebecca could not agree with her more. Rebecca always felt that after a man had fucked her good, he had the right to cum anywhere he wanted. She loved being the man's reward.

"Open wide, slut," said Brian.

Brian was the first to let loose, launching several streams of cum on Amanda's face and in her mouth.

Amanda smiled.

"That's it. Degrade me with your cum. Treat me like a slut."

Nick was next. He sprayed his cum across her forehead. Amanda's face was now dripping.

"I should've let you be a slut a long time ago," said Nick.

"You got that right," said Amanda. "There are a lot of men in Central who deserve to have their cocks in my pussy. I think I'm going to be a busy girl."

"But not before I'm done with you," said Joe. "Push those big tits of yours together."

Rebecca watched Joe empty as balls all over Amanda's big tits. Amanda was definitely a cum slut, now. It was clear that Amanda was thoroughly enjoying the attention she was getting from the men and they clearly enjoyed cumming all over her.

This afternoon was certainly a surprise, thought Rebecca. While she expected to have sex with Joe and Nick, that was the least of what happened -- she ended up licking pussy, Ashley and Amanda declared their desires to be sluts, Joe and Derek came over to provide twice the cock, and there was some serious gangbanging to be had.

As Rebecca dressed to leave, Ashley and Amanda pulled her off to the side.

"Thank you for everything," said Amanda. "I never thought Nick would let me be a slut, but I think your openness helped him see the light. I'm very excited to start letting other men have me."

"While I may not share the extreme enthusiasm of Amanda," said Ashley. "I am glad you came over, too. This was not at all what we expected, but it was amazing. I've never been fucked that hard in my life. I had no idea cocks came that big."

"Just so you know," said Rebecca. "Big cocks are rare and giant cocks are rarer still. Enjoy them when you find them, but remember how much fun a regular sized cock can be to."

"Do you always have this much fun when you are being slut?" said Ashley

Rebecca knew that Ashley was still trying to figure out was she the good girl who only has sex with her husband, or something else, someone who enjoys sex with other men.

"Pretty much," said Rebecca. "I just love cock and men love giving it to me. I have only been letting men gangbang me for about a year, but so far, it has always been awesome."

Rebecca thanked Amanda and Ashley for a great time, and waved to the men as she walked through the door. She was sure she'd be seeing each of them again in the not too distance future.