Rebecca Becomes a Party Girl Ch. 08

Story Info
Rebecca takes cock, young and old.
14.2k words
4.77
9.4k
17

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 08/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I. Rebecca Comes to a Crossroad

Rebecca sat on her back porch drinking tea, sweetened within an inch of its life, her boys off at school, contemplating a life decision. She had been a Central Slut for more than two years now, enjoying the sex and the new situations with more men than she dare count.

Her challenge was to figure out how to date a man and be a Central Slut at the same time. She had been dating Tim, the vice president of a metalworks company, producing mounts and brackets for heavy-duty antennas, for about three months. She liked him, he was nice and stable, but he had no idea about her slut side. She knew it was only a matter of time before someone innocently mentioned something to him about his slut girlfriend, or he stopped by her house unannounced and finds her impaled on Terrel the mailman's giant cock.

"I don't know what to do," said Rebecca to no one in particular.

"Perhaps, I can help."

Rebecca watched as Marcy emerged from around the side of the house and climbed up the stairs onto the porch. Rebecca loved seeing Marcy, they were true sisters in crime; both Central Sluts who, on more than one occasion, were shared by several men for several hours.

"What don't you know, sweetheart?" said Marcy.

"What to do about Tim. I like him, but he's going to hear about my extracurricular activities at some point and I don't think it's right that he finds out by accident, or in a way that would embarrass him."

"Are you having sex with him?"

"Yes, for a couple of weeks now. Why?"

"Wait until he's about to cum, and then tell him: 'By the way, I'm a slut. I enjoy pleasing men by sucking their cocks and letting them fuck me.'"

"That approach seems to lack a certain art," said Rebecca. She was looking for a response with a bit more nuance.

"You could let him accidentally discover you riding Terrel's cock," said Marcy.

"That's my fear, to be honest," said Rebecca. "That wouldn't be good for anyone, except maybe Terrel."

"Honesty. That's your problem. You're too honest."

Rebecca and Marcy bandied about the problem for about an hour, until it was time for Rebecca to pick up her youngest at school. Unfortunately, no conclusion to her challenge had been reached. She preferred the honest approach. She just wasn't sure how to broach the topic.

"Have you ever heard of a Central Slut?" said Rebecca.

Rebecca had decided that during sex was the way to go--a variation of Marcy's strategy. Perhaps his raging hormones and cock would soften the blow. It was out now, she thought. Time to see what happens.

"No," said Tim sliding his cock in and out of Rebecca's wet pussy, his enjoyment clearly visible on his face.

Rebecca wasn't surprised. Only a small subgroup in Central knew about the Central Sluts--sometimes she thought everyone knew, but in reality, not so much. She had never heard of them herself and she had lived in Central her whole life.

"Keep fucking me while I confess," said Rebecca. Honesty was the best policy, she kept telling herself.

Tim did just that, with a smile. Rebecca was hoping the smile would still be there when she finished. It was not. Rebecca explained her love of cock and how that led her to become a Central Slut. She told him abridged versions of a couple of her adventures, about men using her for their pleasure and cumming on her face, hoping that somehow, he would understand and accept her as she was.

He didn't.

Rebecca's last vision of Tim that night was his bare ass walking out her front door, his clothes tucked under his arm. He called her a few unfriendly names that, while true, were not meant as accurate descriptors, and left.

"So, not so well," said Marcy several days later on the same porch with the same super-sugar tea.

"You could say that," said Rebecca. "I knew it would be hard for him to accept, but what an asshole. He couldn't leave fast enough. He called me a whore. I am definitely not a whore. I fuck because I like it, not to get things."

"What are you going to do next?"

"I don't know. Nothing with Tim, that's for sure. He's okay with me fucking him, but, apparently, not anyone else. If I saw him now, I'd kick him in the balls--excuse my French."

"He's a tool. Way too image focused. I hate to say it, but I think he liked that you were a tall, buxom blonde more than anything else."

"Eye candy? Fuck, no, not me."

"Like I said, he's a tool. What's next?"

"I'm not sure," said Rebecca, "but I've been thinking."

"Do tell," said Marcy.

"I dated this guy in college; actually, he was one of my professors. It was great and torrid, but circumstances led us apart. That said, for the past 20 years we've talked and seen each other off and on. It's been a while, this time, but part of our thing was him telling me stories about a mythical Rebecca who liked to fuck men and get in compromising situations. He loves writing them and I love reading them. I'll share some with you later."

"Sounds like a winner to me," said Marcy. "Does he know about your sexuality? Your need to be slutty and submissive?"

"Yes, at least sort of. The stories he writes for me are slutty and submissive, with occasional feistiness, as he knows I like that. He knows I love to suck cock and get fucked, and I've sent him some pictures of me with other men and he loves getting them. His stories often involve some of the things I've told him."

"So, what's stopping you?"

"Maybe nothing, he's coming into town in a couple of weeks, on business. It was his idea, but I'm glad. The timing is good, maybe."

Rebecca was excited to see Mark again, regardless of whether or not they would be able to make it work long term. She always enjoyed the time they spent together, both in and out of bed. Of all the people she's dated, he was the one who understood her the most. Maybe Marcy was right. Perhaps he would be a good partner, but she was nervous after how quickly things went south with Tim.

Rebecca typically met Mark at the airport, but this time, since he was going to be around several days, he decided to rent a car. They were meeting at a local coffee shop, down the street from his hotel. In the time they were apart, he had apparently acquired the habit of hanging out at coffee shops, so it was date, Monday at the coffee shop. She liked that. There was a sense of the romantic about professors and coffee shops--perhaps she'd watched too many movies.

"Hey sweetie," said Mark. "It's so good to see you."

Rebecca was quickly engulfed in one of Mark's famous bear hugs. She loved the way he hugged and he felt as he always had, wonderful, in her arms. She ordered a sweet tea for herself, of course, and then sat down.

Talking with Mark had always been easy. Their comfortable conversation and immediate rapport, after so many years, continually surprised her and made her feel at ease. The first hour was gone long before she finished her tea. She hadn't done so much smiling and laughing in years, but, unfortunately, she could not spend all day with him, as she needed to get her boys ready to meet their father--he would have them all week.

"Not to press you, but if you have the time and energy after the boys are with their father, how about dinner?" said Mark.

"I think that's a great idea," said Rebecca.

They agreed to meet at the La Palmas, a Mexican restaurant downtown. Rebecca thought back to all of the times they had had lunch or dinner at a Mexican restaurant. It was their thing. They once had a four-hour lunch of mostly margaritas, chips, and salsa, doing nothing but enjoying each other's company.

Dinner was fantastic: the food, the conversation, the flirting, and the catching up. As the dinner began to wind down, Mark asked if she would like to come back to his suite. Rebecca expected this, she would have been disappointed if he hadn't asked. In fact, she had dressed for it, just in case, wearing his favorite royal blue matching thong and bra.

"Thank you," said Rebecca. "It's been a long day and I have really enjoyed catching up. How about lunch tomorrow?"

Rebecca was enjoying catching up with Mark, but she was also a bit conflicted. She would love to have sex with him, but she didn't want their time together this week to be just about the sex. This surprised no one more than Rebecca. She was definitely into Mark and the long conversation had certainly relaxed her, but she hoped that waiting, even a day, would allow them to reconnect more deeply. She was sure that at some point she would end up in bed with him, but she wanted to revisit her feelings for him first, and hopefully he would do the same.

"That sounds great," said Mark. "Lunch tomorrow it is."

Rebecca was impressed that Mark didn't miss a beat in responding. If he was disappointed, and deep down she hoped he was, he didn't show it. Indeed, the smile on his face seemed quite genuine, not that of someone who had just been spurned. They agreed to text each other in the morning to set up the lunch date, and in the morning, they decided on Parrain's, a nice seafood restaurant.

Rebecca knew she must confess her lifestyle to Mark at some point during the date. She wanted, and anticipated, that they would be having sex sometime after lunch, so she decided on wearing a black lace sheer bra under a white button-down Oxford-style shirt. She liked that her bra was somewhat visible under her shirt, a sexy shadow, but not see through. She also undid two buttons, revealing just enough cleavage and providing the opportunity for unbuttoning the third during lunch, to give him a clear view of her bra and cleavage. She wore new jeans that hugged her butt with medium-sized heels. At almost 6'2", she wasn't afraid of adding even more height, and it never seemed to bother Mark. As she looked in the mirror, she thought her "classy, but sexy" approach would be a winner.

Lunch with Mark was spectacular. More discussions about life, some good reminiscing from their own past, and just enough sexual innuendos to maintain some tension. As she anticipated, she opened her third button midway through lunch and it was fun watching Mark's inability to keep his eyes off her.

While she was enjoying lunch, she was also trying to figure out how and when to talk to Mark about her sexuality. He certainly knew that she had a high sex drive, but the amount of sex she was getting and the type of sex she was involved with might surprise him. She certainly did not want a repeat of what happened with Tim and there was really no way to bring up this topic during lunch, in a public space where they might be heard, and, if things went poorly, a scene. It just seemed bad form.

When Mark asked if she wanted to see his expansive hotel suite, a ploy for sure, she decided that was a better venue for this discussion. When they arrived, showed her around, and it was a very nice suite on the 10th floor. The suite had a large living room area and a separate dining room and kitchen area, as well as a separate bedroom and balcony--apparently the professor gig was treating him well. Her mind was moving ninety-to-nothing, looking for an opportunity to bring up her sexual behaviors when Mark invited her to join him by the large balcony window overlooking the city.

"I was mesmerized by you during lunch," said Mark. "It was clear that was your intent when you unbuttoned the extra button."

"I have no idea what you're talking about," said Rebecca. "Little ol' Southern me would certainly never deceive."

"Hmmmmm," said Mark. "Why don't you take off your shirt and let me see if there's been any deception?"

Of course, she would and, in no time, she was seductively unbuttoning her blouse and throwing it on a nearby chair. She liked that men loved her tits. She didn't normally go around putting them on display, but she loved showing them off in private.

"Now, if my guess is correct, and you haven't changed your ways," said Mark, "you will be wearing a matching thong as well."

She kicked off her shoes, unbuttoned her new jeans, and slid them to the floor. He knew her too well. She was now standing in front of Mark in her bra, thong, and heels--all highly coordinated. Both her nipples and her pussy began to respond. At the same time, she noticed Mark's pants responding too. Nice.

"Of course, they match," said Rebecca, "and now that I've shown you mine, it's time for you to show me yours. As I remember..."

In no time, Mark was sliding his pants and underwear to the floor and Rebecca caught sight of his cock bouncing into view. She always loved his cock. He wasn't the biggest she'd ever had, but he fit her well. She knelt down in front of him and took him into her mouth. She was feeling sexy and naughty, sucking his cock in front of the large balcony window. Who might be watching? She loved the idea.

"That's so good," said Mark. "If you don't mine me saying, you're still the best. I love watching you suck my cock." He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "It's always you I see in my dreams."

That was probably her favorite complement from men. It made her happy to be her knees with Mark in her mouth. She was looking forward to this all day, so she worked him good for several minutes.

"Stand up and show me the rest of that sexy body," said Mark. "Do you still shave?"

Rebecca stood up and began to slowly take off her bra. As she unleashed her tits, she could hear Mark moan. She knew he loved her tits; he often commented on them and discretely touched them. Since the very first time he gained access to them, he was very attentive.

She then slid her thumbs under the sides of her thong and peeled them off. Yes, she still shaved.

"Holy shit," said Mark. "You are the sexiest woman... ever. You still amaze me. Each time I see you, it's like the first time, and yes, I do remember the first time."

She felt him close the distance and embrace her, his tongue deep in her mouth and then dancing across her lips. The kiss was passionate and loving. As the kiss continued, she could feel his hands sliding across her ass and up her back, his hard cock sliding against her pussy. She longed to have him inside her.

Whispering her lust, she said, "Please take me with your hard cock. I want to feel you inside me again."

Rebecca watched him walk over to the loveseat and sit down. He held his beautiful, hard cock straight up and began to stroke it.

"Come, sexy. I know how you like a good ride."

He was right, of course; she did like to ride a good, hard cock. Riding a man's cock seemed to be both dominant and submissive at the same time. Dominant because she was in control, on top, in charge, but submissive because she was doing what the man wanted her to do and she was on display. Men loved to watch her ride them, there cocks disappearing in her pussy, her tits bouncing freely, and her oft shouting of obscenities--during sex she had a dirty mouth, but no one seemed to mind.

"Your cock feels so good. I've wanted this all day. I knew you'd be fucking me."

"You did, eh? What made you think I'd be fucking you?"

"I knew when you couldn't take your eyes off my tits at lunch. Besides, when have we ever not fucked?"

Rebecca began to rise and fall on Mark's cock. Starting slowly to make sure his cock was slick; she began to increase her pace, alternating between bouncing up and down and sliding back-and-forth--each pleasing her pussy and clit.

"You like my pussy, baby?" said Rebecca.

"Holy hell, sweetie, I love your pussy. I love watching you ride my cock. I'm getting fucked by the sexiest woman alive. How the fuck did I get so lucky?"

Rebecca ran her hands through her hair, giving Mark a full view of her tits, as she rocked his cock. She was putting on a show and he was appreciative.

"You are so seductive, your moans and groans and the way you talk. You're such a naughty girl."

"You like me talking dirty and being naughty?"

"You are the perfect balance of slut and saint."

"I'm a slut, am I?"

As soon as Rebecca said that, her heart jumped into her throat. Slut. Dread. Fear. She was loving her time with Mark, rejoicing in the comfortable relationship they always had. What if he stormed off liked Tim? She wanted to cry.

"You're my slut," said Mark. "Tell me you're my slut."

Rebecca was happy to, "I'm your slut."

"Yes, you are, but you also love other men fucking you, don't you? Tell the truth."

Rebecca knew that Mark was aware of the power behind asking her to 'tell the truth.' Not that she would normally lie, but being explicitly told to 'tell the truth', left no room to lie.

"God, yes," said Rebecca. "I love men's cocks. I want men to fuck me." Rebecca felt such freedom in telling him the unvarnished truth. "I need men to fuck me." They both knew that she loved cock, even if he didn't know the extent to which she was loving cock lately.

"You've always been up for a good fuck, isn't that right?"

"Mmmmmm." Rebecca was in a playful mood. "I can hardly resist the temptation. I see a hard cock and I just want it." She had a weakness for hard cock.

"Wasn't it Ricky, in high school, who broke you in?"

"Broke me in?" said Rebecca, continuing to slide up and down on Mark. "Is that what we're calling it these days?"

"Didn't he teach my slut to love big, hard cock?"

He had. She got lucky. Her first serious boyfriend had a big cock and was sexually adventurous. He had indeed broken her in and taught her to love hard cock.

"And," said Mark, "I seem to remember you being quite amenable to Tommy, the internet guy, once he pulled out his cock."

Rebecca put her hands on her hips in mock protest. "That's not fair, he totally surprised me. It was our first date. He wasn't supposed to do that."

"Sitting on the couch, he whipped out his hard cock proclaiming his lust for you, at which point he reached over and pulled off your shirt... without any protest from you, I might add. And, without missing a beat, he said he just had to see your beautiful tits and removed your bra. Does any of this sound familiar?"

Rebecca knew Mark's memory was as good as ever, and, yes, all of that sounded familiar and true. She enjoyed him goading her and making playful fun of her sexuality.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. We went to a Bible study that night, or maybe a Disney film, I forget."

Rebecca laughed as she wiggled on his cock. The fucking and the dirty talk were starting to drive her toward an orgasm. She was looking forward to cumming for him.

"I don't exactly remember how, but you somehow lost your pants and ended up on your knees sucking what was really a stranger's cock. Yes?"

"Oh, yessssss," said Rebecca starting to rock on Mark's cock again--her lust euphoric. "I was on my knees sucking his cock in no time, without him even asking. I took off my own pants, like I was in a trance. I couldn't resist his forwardness."

"But wait, there's more!" said Mark. "He then talks innocent Rebecca into lying down with him on his bed, and you still didn't think he was going to try to fuck you, even though all you had on was your thong?"

"I know it sounds naïve now," said Rebecca, "but I still had no intent on letting him fuck me. I just thought that we were fooling around a bit. That was never the plan, at least not yet, even though I was horny as hell."

"Then he lies down on top of you and begins to grind his hard cock across your thong covered pussy. Is that when his intentions started to dawn on you?"

Rebecca could feel she was starting to sweat. Riding his cock was bringing her to an orgasm at the same time that he was recounting one of her earliest slutty experiences, long before she became a Central Slut. Her night with Tommy was the first time she had ever let somebody she didn't really know fuck her.

"Fuuuuuck, yes," said Rebecca. "Without saying anything he kept rubbing and rubbing against me. I was on fire. My pussy was gushing. I didn't realize it, but this was always his plan, he had every intention of taking me from the beginning of the date; then, it just came out of my mouth, 'Fuck me.'"