Rebecca Becomes a Party Girl Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you beg him?" said Mark.

"Oh, God, I did. I don't think I've ever begged a man to fuck me as much as I did that night, before or after," said Rebecca beginning to orgasm. "I just started begging him to put his cock in me. I was a slut in heat--it was bad." Her mouth took on a life of its own when she was cumming. "He knew he had me. He knew he had seduced me. At first, he said 'no... no... no...' Teasing me. Mocking me. In the aroused state I was in, I didn't see that, I just wanted him, badly. I kept moaning and pleading with him to fuck me. 'Please, fuck me, put your cock in me.' I pulled off my thong, bared my pussy, and wrapped my legs around him. I started humping him as I called out, 'Fuck me. Fuck my pussy!'"

"And, did he?"

Rebecca was now forcefully impaling herself on Mark's cock. He was her personal cock trampoline. There was no pretense, she was using him to bring herself off. Thinking of what Tommy did to her, and the state she was in while slamming on Mark's cock, was too much.

"Hell, yes. He fucked me hard. He slammed his cock into me and pounded me, hard. I was yelling for him to fuck me, fuck me, fuck me... and he pounding away at my pussy. The louder I yelled, the harder he fucked. He had a good cock, hard and larger than normal. I was definitely his slut. I didn't care. I was shameless, begging unabashedly." She felt her pussy drenching his cock. "He then flipped me over like a piece of meat, so I was on all fours, and he buried is cock in me again--I hollered to anyone who could hear that I was his fuck slut. He grabbed me by the hips and drove his cock into me, sending my hair and tits flying. The room filled with the sound of his hips and balls slapping my ass, my moaning and screaming. In two hours, he went from saying 'hello' to fucking me into oblivion. I was uncontrollably slutty."

"Fuck me, slut," said Mark. "I love your slutty side. I always have. I wish you had your defilement on video, I'd love to see it. Rebecca, the fuck slut."

Rebecca could feel her orgasm rushing through her body. Mark's cock felt perfect in her pussy and his talking about her being easy, letting a man fuck her on a first date, was lighting her on up.

"God," said Rebecca. "I'm a slut. I love being a slut."

Rebecca couldn't keep it in anymore. "I'm so sorry, Mark. I'm really sorry." She could feel her eyes welling up with tears. She was afraid Mark would hate her. As odd as it was, she was having an orgasm and crying at the same time.

"I've really become a slut. I like to have sex with men. Lots of men. A little over a year ago I agreed to become a slut for the men of Central, a Central Slut, now I'll fuck any man from Central who asks."

She could feel Mark's hands on her hips helping her rise and fall on his cock. His cock was not wilting, even though she was crying.

"What does that mean?" said Mark. "What happened?"

Her tears were clearing. "I used to be conservative and careful. You know that. I'd only been with a few men. I loved sex, but I wasn't easy. But, then..."

Rebecca's mind flashed back to Mike's party, when she first really let herself go.

"Then?" said Mark. "It's ok, you can tell me."

"I went to a party," said Rebecca, "where a friend, not a boyfriend, just a friend, took me by the hand to a back room and told me to get on my knees and suck his cock. Just like that. No asking, no trying to convince me, he just told me." She continued, slowly, riding Mark's cock. It was comforting more than arousing. "We weren't flirting or anything, it was out of the blue. I'm not sure why, but it struck me as sexy and naughty, and I did, I got on my knees in front of him. It was the sexiest thing I'd ever done up to that point. No dating, no courting, just sucking his cock."

"And that led you become a slut?"

"No, not exactly, but, yes. Later in the party, another man did the same thing to me. I was still aroused from the first time and I didn't think it was fair to say 'no' to the second man. You know how I get about fairness. So, I got on my knees again, but this time, while I was sucking him a second man entered the room without me knowing."

"Two men?"

Rebecca felt her heart pounding and the sweat on her body rolling down her tits and thighs. She was on the precipice of easy versus slutty.

"It was all new to me," said Rebecca. "Two men. One was in my mouth and the other disappeared behind me. They took turns with me. I let them. Two men fucked me. I'd never done that before. The new man had a big cock, a really big cock. It was my first really big cock."

Rebecca looked at Mark, trying to read his face. He seemed a bit confused, but not angry. Tim was already out the door at this point, but Mark was trying to understand.

"And?" said Mark.

She was past the point of no return; the truth would have to set her free. "And... I couldn't get enough of it. He turned me inside out with his big cock. I'd never felt that way before. He was just a regular guy, not overly handsome or built or smart, but he had a big cock and I wanted it, I needed it. I came so quickly, I was embarrassed. He just used me with his cock and I wanted more. He even told me, while he was inside me, that I would be asking him to fuck me again."

"The big cock turned you into a slut?"

"Sort of. Yes. Partly. There's more. After they had me... don't hate me for this... after the two men each fucked me, two more men joined us."

"Whaaat?" said Mark. "You and four men? You slut! You must have looked awesome taking all that cock. I take it you liked it."

Rebecca felt her heart jump. Was this too much for Mark? But, Mark was smiling at her. His needling of her was just what she wanted. He was listening, he was hearing her, but he wasn't judging her. He seemed to be accepting. Her heart wouldn't stop racing. She couldn't hope, not yet.

"They gangbanged me, Mark. I don't know why I let them. I was too stimulated, I guess, to say 'no.' My entire body was full of lust and hunger and desire. I just couldn't say 'no'. I didn't want to say 'no.' Once I told them they could, they each took their turn and I wanted them to. I came several times while they fucked me."

"Then you were a slut," said Mark.

"Yes. God, yes. They slutted me that night. They broke whatever barriers I had and I was no longer the conservative sexual person I had been. I was changed."

Rebecca was taken by surprise when Mark swung her off of his lap and on to the loveseat. He pulled her to the front edge and slid his cock back into her. He was slowly fucking her. She knew she hadn't shared everything and she needed to. It was now or never. She couldn't hide anything. If Mark was going to stay, he had to stay knowing all.

"John was the man with the big cock and after that night I couldn't get his cock out of my mind. Later that week, just as he said I would, I called him and asked him to fuck me again. To be honest, I didn't ask him, I begged him. He told me to come over and when I got there, he wasn't alone, his friend Frank was there too. They both fucked me. John let the other guy go first since he hadn't had me yet. I loved it. I went over there for the sole reason of getting fucked."

Rebecca stared at Mark as he continued to slide in and out of her. Her own disbelief was paralyzing her. She just stared. Mark was not mad at her. He was smiling. He was fucking her. He started to pinch her nipples.

"I'm not mad at you," said Mark. "I'm aroused, probably inappropriately so, but the idea of you getting wildly fucked turns me on. I've told you several times before that you should let more men fuck you. Now you have. That's awesome. I want to hear more."

"Really?" said Rebecca. "You're not going to run out the door and call me a slut or a whore?"

"What?"

"I was dating a guy about a month ago and when I told him what I told you, he scooped up his clothes and bolted for the door, calling me names as he went. He was not happy."

"What a dick. He obviously didn't know what he had in you and was too stupid to appreciate what you were offering him. His loss, my gain. I love your slut side. Always have. I bet the men love getting you on your knees, don't they?"

Rebecca was amazed as Mark's question. "Yes, they love it. Apparently, I'm a much better at sucking cock than most women."

"I can certainly attest to that. You like this new sexy and slutty you?"

"I do. I have to admit I love it, but sometimes I worry about what others might think. Luckily, that usually passes quickly."

"Good. You shouldn't worry. I'm guessing there's a lot of women who are jealous of you and wish they could be so wild and free."

Rebecca could feel that her body had yet to relax. All of the adrenaline in her body seemed to be fighting her sense of stress and dread. She was relieved, but still on alert, waiting for something bad to happen.

"I have to admit, it's a lot to digest," said Mark. "I'm still wrapping my head around it, so give me some time. How about a quick shower and you can tell me some stories of your inappropriate past?"

II. Rebecca Tells a Tale

Rebecca enjoyed the shower with Mark; it was long and tender. While she was having a hard time excepting the idea that Mark was OK with her sexuality, there was nothing in his demeanor that would indicate otherwise. Perhaps, when it came to men, her luck had changed.

After the shower, they sat on the couch and looked out the hotel patio doors at the city. It was beautiful this time of night. She was clean and dressed in one of Mark's button-down shirts--life was good.

"So, these adventures of yours," said Mark, "are they scheduled or more random?"

"Both," said Rebecca. "Sometimes scheduled and sometimes random. Also, some are due to me being a Central Slut and some are due to me being, well, just a regular slut." Rebecca shook her head. She knew that must have sounded a bit funny, so she decided to try to clarify it a bit. "As a Central Slut, if someone asks, or demands, my time, I'm supposed to say 'yes.' That is, unless saying 'yes' would put myself, my family, or my job in jeopardy--I've never had that happen."

"So, you've never said 'no'?" said Mark.

"Correct. That's the point of being a Central Slut, you're always available to men, all men from Central and, to be honest, all of their friends and anyone who comes to visit. It's not as if you can card everyone to see where they live. Central Sluts can't be picky, that's why we're sluts." Rebecca loved that she could just tell Mark how it was, and at least for now, he was fine with it.

"Ok, that makes sense. But you don't get paid for any of this, right?"

"Yes, that's why I always say, 'I'm a slut, not a whore.' I have sex because I like having sex and I like the thrill it gives men to have sex with me."

"I'm guessing, then, that you have a fair amount of these adventures. Can you tell me of one? It'd be nice to start to get a sense of all that's involved in your slutdom."

Rebecca loved Mark calling them her 'adventures.' They certainly were adventures and she liked being adventurous. Five years ago she never would have imagined the sexual adventures she's having now.

"Sure, I don't mind at all," said Rebecca. She wasn't secure yet in Mark's not being bothered by her sexuality and she knew the only way was through, not around. "I'm glad you want to hear about them, but please don't judge me. This is just how I am now."

"No judgment, just curious," said Mark. "I want to understand and, if I'm being honest, I'm finding this all incredibly exciting."

"You are?"

"How many times have I sent you pictures of women entertaining more than one man at a time and suggested that you might enjoy that?"

Of all of the experiences from which she could have chosen, why she chose to tell Mark about Brett, she wasn't quite sure. It just popped into her mind. Maybe because she thought it was naughty or that Mark would think it was sexy; regardless, she was excited to tell him and hoped that he would find it arousing. The story involved her friend Lucy and her nephew, Brett.

"Lucy, nooooo," said Rebecca, "I'm so sorry you have to go to work--that sucks. I guess that's the life of a nurse, eh?"

"It is," said Lucy. "There are times when you just get called into work. It's not like I can tell everybody to don't be sick today, I want to play. I was hoping to stay home and go to the Cohn Arboretum with my nephew, Brett. He's got the week off from the University of Houston. They're on fall break. He would normally go home to Portland, but my sister is in Brazil for work, so she asked me to look after him. Not that he needs looking after, he's a 20-year-old man."

Rebecca looked over at Brett, who was sitting on the couch watching TV, although at the moment, he was looking up at her. She had been friends with Lucy for several years, but had never met her sister or Brett, so it was nice to finally meet him.

"Why don't you take him to the Arboretum, in my place?" said Lucy. "I know you've been there before; you can give him a guided tour. He's never been."

Rebecca liked the Arboretum and said to Brett, "Would that be alright? If I went with you?"

"Yeah, that's be great," said Brett standing up. "I'd appreciate it and you can show me all there is to see."

"Alright, it's a date."

"A date."

Rebecca noticed that Brett's looking had turned to staring. It wasn't creepy, just extremely attentive. As the Arboretum was close to Lucy's house, they arrived quickly. It shouldn't have surprised her, since it was late November, but it did when she got out of the car and it was quite chilly. She knew she should have brought a coat.

Since Brett hadn't been to the Arboretum, Rebecca thought it would make sense to walk the main loop around the lake, exploring side paths as they arose. She liked that the Arboretum was just a big donut, with a beautiful lake in the middle. The lake was her favorite part.

"I have to admit," said Rebecca, "I like the lake the most. I could look at it all day and admire the lily pads. Something magical about them."

"I think the magic's in the water," said Brett. "Maybe because we're mostly water ourselves, but there's something sensuous about water."

Rebecca was in full agreement--water was sexy. Perhaps the sensuousness of the lake got the best of Brett, since as they were admiring some Carmellia, she loved their radiant red color, she noticed him looking down her shirt.

Men are men. Her top wasn't particularly revealing, but the V-neck did allow her to show some cleavage, an option she liked to have, and when she leaned over, a man could get a good view of her bra and tits. Brett likely had a pretty good view at the moment.

She didn't mind. Brett was, as Lucy said, a young man and if she had a nickel for every man who looked down her shirt, she'd be a rich woman. In addition, she had to admit she liked that she could turn the head of a young man. At 50, she was glad that men still looked at her that way.

She led Brett up onto a small deck what was surrounded on three sides by trees and various tropical plant, most of which she had no idea of their names, with the fourth side open to the lake. It was one of her happy places.

Brett crossed behind her and she felt him brush her ass. She couldn't tell if it was accidental or on purpose. She wasn't suspicious by nature, so she gave him the benefit of the doubt.

As they talked, she asked him about college and his studies, and eventually about whether or not he had a girlfriend. He said that he did, Sharon, majoring in psychology. He said that he missed her as she had gone home to Boston for the week. Rebecca found that romantic. When she asked him why he missed Sharon, he paused.

"Are you sure you want to know?" said Brett.

"Definitely," said Rebecca. His question intrigued her.

"What I'm missing right now is the sex. We typically have sex every day, at least once, but now that she's been gone, nothing."

That was not what Rebecca was expecting, maybe something about spending time together or going out and having fun, but not their sex life. The silence between them was starting to elongate and she didn't want to make this awkward. "I can see how you'd missed that, but she'll be back at school in a few days, yes?" That felt like a safe response and she didn't want to pry into his sex life.

"Yes," said Brett, "but I'm not sure I can last another three days. Having sex and jacking off just aren't the same thing, you know?"

Rebecca knew that to be true. She didn't masturbate a lot, but when she did, it was never as good as having a man, or men, inside her. She was finding talking to Brett about his sex life odd and not completely comfortable, as he was Lucy's nephew and quite young.

"Do you have sex a lot?" said Brett. "I overheard Aunt Lucy on the phone yesterday mentioning something about that, and, I mean, I would think someone who looks like you would get hit on all the time."

Rebecca wondered who Lucy would be talking to about her sex life. Lucy knew she was promiscuous, but didn't mind. In fact, they had talked about how to get Lucy more male attention. Nevertheless, her conversation with Brett had certainly strayed into a challenging area.

She liked that he thought she was good looking, but she wasn't sure how much she should share with him and how much she really wanted to know about his sex life. There were boundaries here somewhere. She wanted him to know she was supportive, and she didn't want to lie, but telling the truth seemed questionable.

"Yes, you could say that I have a lot of sex." She didn't want to call Lucy a liar, especially when she was telling the truth.

"Then you know what I mean about missing it when you can't have any for a while--you crave it."

Rebecca definitely knew what he meant. She found her cravings for sex increased exponentially with its absence, although it also seemed to increase when she was having a lot of sex. She knew there were times when she had to have sex or she was going to lose her mind. In those times, she could be rather aggressive, sexually. Since she had sex yesterday with one of her neighbors, she was not currently in that state, but she could empathize with Brett nonetheless.

"I do," said Rebecca, "and I'm sorry. I know the feeling when you get used to having it, but then can't. Is there anyone else that might be able to... help you out?" She wasn't sure how serious Brett was with Sharon, so maybe that question was inappropriate.

As they stood in front of the irises, she could feel his hand move on to her ass. Whoa! That was certainly not an accident. She froze. One of her best friend's nephew was now making a pass at her, and while she could feel for his frustration, and she appreciated being hit on, she didn't think she was his answer; but, before she could speak, Brett took her by the hand to a corner of the deck that was particularly lush and covered.

"You know what I'm feeling," said Brett. "You know how it feels to go without and while I've jerk off every day, sometimes more than once, that doesn't really help--I need the real thing."

She agreed that there's nothing like the real thing. Oddly, Brett's mentioning of his masturbating caught her attention. She loved to watch men stroke their cocks, so just the mention of it created a stir.

"I agree, but--" said Rebecca.

"Look at this," said Brett, unzipping his pants and pulling out his hard cock from his pants. "I'm not sure I've ever been this jazzed. You're standing there looking all sexy with your big titties, round ass, and sexy smile. Walking around here with you is driving me crazy. I can't take my eyes off of you."

Rebecca was dumbfounded watching Brett stroke his cock.

"I've already seen some of your titties; they're much bigger than Sharon's. Don't get me wrong, hers are awesome and she lets me play with them whenever I want, at home, in the car, even out at parties, but yours are definitely better."