Rebecca Becomes a Party Girl Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Click. Click. Click.

It wasn't the fake shutter sound that she heard, just a single click for each picture. She slid half of Terrel's cock into her mouth and it began to push it into her throat. This half was easy, it was always the second half where she struggled. As she began to plunge more and more of his cock down her throat, she heard the doorbell.

"Is that UPS or FedEx?" said Terrel.

Rebecca saw Mark look out the window, "FedEx."

"That would be Andre. He and I got talking at the baseball game last week and I explained to him about my Wednesday special delivery. Andre said I was full of shit, so I told him to stop by at exactly three and take a look for himself."

Rebecca looked up at Terrel, his cock still in her mouth and her mind working to process what she just heard. Terrel had invited another man to the party?

"Go answer the door," said Terrel.

"I'm naked," said Rebecca.

"That's the point. I want to prove to him I wasn't lying about you. Answer the door."

She got off the floor and walked to the door, naked. Her heart was pounding. She opened the door and saw Andre look her up and down, taking in her exposed body. Her pussy moistened. She was being objectified and she loved it.

"You must be Rebecca," said Andre.

"I must be," said Rebecca.

"Fuuuuuuuuck," said Andre. "You're amazing."

"Get in here," said Terrel.

Rebecca followed Andre into the living room, where Terrel was still standing, as was his massive cock.

"What are you waiting for?" said Terrel. "Show him."

Rebecca saw that he was looking at her. "What?" said Rebecca.

"Suck my dick."

She did what she was told. She jumped over and knelt in front of Terrel again and began to engulf his cock.

Click. Click. Click.

"I told you man," said Terrel. "Anytime I stop by she gets down on me."

"No, fucking way," said Andre. "I thought for sure you were lying."

"Am I lying, girl? Tell him."

Rebecca took his cock out of her mouth. "No, he's not lying," said Rebecca, truthfully. "Whenever he stops by, I suck his cock and he fucks me, if he wants to and has the time."

"You get to fuck that?" said Andre. "She's hot... like, super-hot."

"Every room in the house, man," said Terrel. "She fucking loves big dick. Isn't that right?"

Rebecca didn't see any way to avoid the truth. She had let Terrel fuck her in every room in the house, multiple times, including: the back porch and laundry room.

"Yes, I love his cock, it's gigantic. He can use me anytime, anywhere, for any reason. I'm a slut for his big cock."

"Holy shit," said Andre. "I've never heard a bitch talk like that before. You suck my dick?"

What? Rebecca's mind moved straight to panic. She wasn't sure why, but she looked at Terrel as if he should answer for her. She knew she was his to do with as he pleases and would need his permission to suck Andre's cock. Maybe she should have anticipated this, but she hadn't.

"Hell, yes, she'll suck your dick," said Terrel. "She'll suck just about anyone's dick. Won't you?"

Rebecca was still holding Terrel's cock as she looked from man to man to man. Here she was, naked and kneeling on the floor holding and sucking one man's cock, while another was propositioning her, and the third was taking pictures. Her pussy was now on fire. Her mind wasn't sure, but her pussy was. Mark was going to have to learn that this was who she was.

"Suck Andre's dick," said Terrel. "Tell him how much you like sucking dick."

"I love sucking cock," said Rebecca. "Always have. I've loved sucking cock since I was in high school."

With Terrel telling her to suck Andre's cock, she really didn't have any choice. As a Central Slut, it was her duty to do whatever the men of Central tell her to do. She shifted her body away from Terrel and was now facing Andre. She undid his pants and pulled them to the floor.

"Oh, my," said Rebecca. "Another big cock for me. I'm a lucky girl."

Click. Click. Click.

Andre wasn't quite as large as Terrel, but it was still one of the largest she'd ever seen. Her mind couldn't quite grasp what this meant, but she knew she was in trouble.

"You like big dicks, bitch?" said Andre.

"I hate to admit it, but I love big cocks," said Rebecca. "I'm not a size queen, I don't think, but I love to be used by big cocks. Terrel has the biggest I've ever seen, but yours is super-big too. He really thrashes me with it."

Rebecca began to work Andre's cock into her mouth. She now had both hands around his base while she bobbed up and down on his head. She heard Andre moan.

"Holy fuck, dude," said Andre. "This bitch's a dream slut--tall, blonde, beautiful, and sucks a mean dick."

Click. Click. Click.

Rebecca felt Andre grab her by the back of her head and begin to force his cock into her mouth and down her throat. It was clear to Rebecca that Andre saw her as nothing more than a beautiful girl to be face fucked. She loved that he was controlling her, using her for his pleasure.

"I've never understood," said Andre. "The bitch could probably have any man she wants, but here she is, on her knees, sucking our dicks."

Rebecca rocked back onto her hands as Andre pushed her away.

"You'll let me do anything to you with my big dick, won't you? You're the sexiest bitch in town and you just want my big dick?"

Andre was pushing all of her buttons. He was being dominating and aggressive, while complementing her on her beauty and cock sucking, and now he was asking her questions to which she could not lie.

"Yes," said Rebecca, looking up at Andre submissively. "Yes, I will. Whatever you want."

"Anything?" said Andre.

She was so aroused sucking on Terrel's cock, answering the door naked, sucking on Andre's cock, being provoked by Andre, having her picture taken by Mark--she didn't want to say 'no' to sex or men.

"Yes, whatever you want," said Rebecca. "I'm your bitch."

"Get down on your hands and knees, bitch, and start sucking Terrel's big dick," said Andre. "All the ladies in town know he's the biggest."

Rebecca smiled and got down on all fours in the middle of her living room. For a moment she looked over her shoulder at Mark. She was sure she was about to be double teamed by these two men. Her pussy couldn't be wetter. How would he take it?

Click. Click. Click.

She didn't have any more time to think about Mark, but she could only imagine what her face looked like. She was already in a high state of sexual hunger. She loved Andre's lecherousness, his depravity, his desire to use her. They were just beginning and she was already disheveled and would soon be a slutty mess. If Mark could survive this, or maybe even enjoy it, then he was the man for her.

As she looked up at Terrel, he shoved his cock deep into her mouth and down her throat without saying a word to her. Rebecca, without thinking, worked to open up her throat to take as much of his cock as possible. With effort, she took it all.

"She's a great fuck, too," said Terrel. "She loves taking dick and is a dirty mouthed slut."

Rebecca knew he wasn't speaking to her; she also knew he was right

"Big, wet, tight, and soft," said Terrel. "She takes a big dick and you can pound the hell out of her. She's got a good ass for fucking; ain't nobody take it up the ass like her. She likes it hard. The other women on my route can't handle a big dick like she can."

Rebecca was happy that Terrel thought she was a good fuck. She liked him talking about her that way. Her hair went flying with Andre's first penetration. He wasn't subtle and Rebecca knew she would be ridden hard. She was going to be cumming on his cock and he would be cumming on her face. She yelled and screamed with her mouth full of Terrel's cock. She was being double teamed by two huge cocks and was now their fuck toy.

Click. Click. Click.

"Take my dick, bitch," said Andre. "You were made for big dick. Terrel was right to share you. You need to be passed around--a big blonde party favor."

Rebecca had never had so much cock in her life. Her first orgasm was just strokes away and all she could do was squeal. She was happy to their big blonde party favor.

"Is the bitch cumming?" said Andre. "You cumming? We just getting started."

"Yeeeeessssss," said Rebecca, pulling Terrel's cock from her mouth. "I'm coming all over your goddamn cock. Fuck this bitch. Fuck her good. Fuck her big pussy."

Click. Click. Click.

"You're a big, dumb, blonde bitch, aren't you?" said Andre.

"When you're fucking me, I am," said Rebecca. "I'm a big, dumb, blonde bitch."

Rebecca couldn't stop herself. Her orgasm had her in its grips. She became way too honest and too chatty when she was having an orgasm.

"I'm going to be fucking you a lot, bitch," said Andre.

"Please do, I want you to." She knew Andre would be taking advantage of her open-door policy often.

"Switch with me," said Terrel. "I want some of that fine pussy."

Rebecca stayed on all fours as the men moved around her. She was missing having their cocks in her mouth and pussy. She liked being full of cock.

"Get on your back and show me your pussy," said Terrel.

Rebecca did as she was told, rolling over onto her back, spreading her legs, and opening her mouth. She was rewarded with Andre's cock in her mouth and his balls on her face. She could tell that he was purposefully dragging his balls across her face as he slid his cock in and out of her mouth. He was doing his best to demean her, and she appreciated that.

Click. Click. Click.

"AAAAraaaaaaagh! AAAAraaaaaaa!" squealed Rebecca as Terrel pumped his cock into her wet pussy. "Fuuuuuuuuck me! Fuck my pussy. Pound me into the floor."

Rebecca could hear the familiar thump, thump, thump as he did just that. On several occasions, as Terrel drove himself into her, the house would shake and her pussy would quiver. No one had ever pounded her like Terrel, both his size and his aggressiveness. This is when she would often pass out from the pleasure and pain.

Rebecca felt another orgasm bearing down on her--she was so easy. She cussed as she was filled with big fat cock. Rebecca's orgasm was accompanied by Andre straddling her face and placing his balls over her mouth. She started licking immediately. She moaned and she licked and she bucked up against Terrel's cock. She was a mess and her orgasm washed across her body.

"Lick my ass," said Andre. "Lick me like the bitch that you are."

Lick his ass? Rebecca didn't have any time to think as her orgasm had fogging her mind. "Yes, sir." She slipped her tongue up into Andre's ass and began to lick him. She circled him, stroked him, and caressed him. "Is this good?" She was a dog in heat licking his ass as Terrel fucked her through her orgasm.

"That's it," said Andre. "What a good bitch."

Rebecca couldn't stop herself. She wanted to be his good bitch. "I'm your bitch." Her orgasm continued to light up her body, she obeyed. She tongued his ass, wanting to please him, washing his ass with her slobber. She was licking her first ass and she liked it. "I love licking your ass." She had heard about women licking ass, and getting their own asses licked, but she had never done it, until now. She was making quite a mess, a wet mess.

"You like licking my ass, bitch?" said Andre.

"It's my first ass," said Rebecca.

"But not your last."

"Definitely not my last."

She was in a dangerous place where she would do anything as long as they kept using her. She liked pleasing Andre and she knew other men would want her to do lick their asses too, once they learned that she would, just like when they learned that she liked getting ass fucked.

She was both disappointed and relieved as Andre turned around and jammed his cock head back into her mouth. After several more minutes of being assaulted by both of the men, she started to lose consciousness.

"Time to empty my balls on your face," said Andre.

"God, yes," said Rebecca. "Cum on my face. I love being a cum slut." The thought of getting glazed by Andre's cum awakened her.

Click. Click. Click.

Rebecca was being rocked by Terrel's fucking, as her face was a target for Andre's cum, from point blank range. She loved the feeling of being demeaned by men as they came on her face, and she loved the feeling, smell, and taste of their cum. She was impressed by the volume of cum that gushed from Andre's cock. Round after round drenched her face.

"I'm a cum dump," said Rebecca, not completely coherent. "A dumb blonde with cum on her face. I want more. More cum. Whenever you want, I'll take your cum."

She breathed deeply to catch her breath, licking Andre's cum off her lips as she felt the full weight of Terrel crash down on top of her.

"AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa," she screamed. "Pound me. Pound me hard. Fuck me."

Rebecca grabbed her legs and pulled them up and out, giving Terrel total access to her pussy, inviting him in.

"You can't get enough of my big dick, can you?" said Terrel.

"No, never... never enough. Fuuuuuuuuuck."

Terrel withdrew and stood over her, straddling her body. She watched him stroke his big cock. She knew he was going to cum on her, he had done this before, standing over her head and raining his cum down upon her face. She loved it. He was using her and showing her that she was just his fuck toy.

"Time to cum on your pretty face, slut," said Terrel. "A special delivery for the big titted girl."

"Cover me in your cum," said Rebecca. "Show this girl who's in charge. I'm your cum slut, use me."

Rebecca watched as cum jetted from the end of Terrel's big cock and splattered onto her face. She could see each spurt and loved to feel his warm cum drenching her face. She was wearing the cum of two men who came a lot.

"You're one nasty slut," said Terrel.

"Thank you," said Rebecca. "I love being a nasty slut for you. Y'all really know how to treat a good Southern girl. It's the worst kept secret that we love big cocks. "

Rebecca closed her eyes, relishing the fucking she had just received from Terrel and Andre, with her face full of cum. She knew she was their fuck slut and would be again soon. She was thinking about getting fucked by them again as she heard the front door close. She was looking forward to that as--

Click. Click. Click.

Mark! In the midst of getting used by Terrel and Andre, she had forgotten about Mark. What must he be thinking? She was lying in the middle of the living room, panting, with her legs spread and her face covered with cum, having been fucked by two men with huge cocks.

"Baby--" said Rebecca.

"Shhhhhhhhh," said Mark. "Lie still and relax."

With her eyes closed, Rebecca felt Mark begin to lick her pussy. "Ooooooo nice." She appreciated his gentle touch and thorough coverage. He'd always been a master. Her body was recovering and being both soothed and stimulated by Mark's tongue.

As soothing gave way to more stimulating, her breathing deepened, her hips began to rock, and her back arched. "My body loves what you're doing." Another orgasm was drifting closer, not crashing down on her like when Terrel and Andre overwhelmed her with their cocks. "You've got a magic tongue."

"I can't believe how torrid that was," said Mark. "You looked obscene taking their big cocks. A tall, classy, blonde, her tits flying everywhere, getting fucked by two huge cocks."

She was about to be swamped by another orgasm, washing over her, drowning her in ecstasy. Mark was egging her on, encouraging her to be a slut.

"More men need to fuck you," said Mark. "You love being a slut, don't you?"

"I do, God, I do," said Rebecca. "I'm a cheap slut. I let men use me for their pleasure and I enjoy it."

"So many men want to fuck you, and admit it, you want to be fucked by them."

In her sexual haze, Rebecca could feel and hear Mark ravaging her pussy. "Fuck, yes." Rebecca couldn't contain herself; her orgasm engulfing her. "I want to be fucked. I'm an easy slut." Her body convulsed. "I cum so quickly when men take me." Her whole body was shaking. "I've wanted to be a slut since high school." She always knew men wanted to use her. "Men love fucking me." Now she knew she wanted it as well. "I love letting men fuck me." She wanted to be a slut all along. "I should've let men fuck me long ago." She craved being used. "I don't want to stop." She needed to be fucked. "I can't stop."

Gasping. Sweating. Cumming. She felt everything slipping away. Vague and fuzzy. Gone.

Sounds. Rebecca could feel the pillow under her head and her warm body under the blanket. As she opened her eyes, she saw the ceiling of her living room.

"Welcome back, sweetie," said Mark.

Rebecca turned her head toward Mark's voice and saw him sitting on the couch. She was waiting for all the pieces to fit, to make sense, but they weren't. As Mark knelt next to her, he said, "You passed out from all the excitement."

The missing piece. Rebecca remembered getting fucked, sucked, and climaxing, but she didn't remember passing out. She took Mark's hand and stood up, slowly, stiffly. She felt wobbly and a bit sore, but otherwise, good. After a long, hot shower and a home cooked meal, both orchestrated by Mark, she felt tired, but rejuvenated.

IV. The Next Chapter

"Rebecca," said Mark, clearing the dishes, "would you be my cum slut?"

"Yes," said Rebecca.

"For life?"

Rebecca felt a smile slowly spread across her face. "Yes."