Rebecca Embraces Change Pt. 01

Story Info
Rebecca meets a younger man.
4.3k words
3.99
13.5k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2023
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of the sexual journey of Rebecca, from my Mature Wife's Birthday series. Reading those first, may help answer some questions. I hope you enjoy it.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As months went by after our foursome with Luke and Greg, Rebecca was sexually charged; Obviously changed by the experience. If it wasn't for work and home life in general, I felt like she'd fuck all the time!

She had a robust sexual confidence. Almost weekly, she'd tell me about another man who flirted with her, as well as her response. It made her horny as hell and I was the lucky recipient. Although I was pretty sure she was fantasizing about some guy she met when she fucked me, that was nothing new. The difference was, it was out in the open, and jointly understood.

One Saturday, we both had errands to run. I planned to head to the hardware store and then meet friends for lunch. Becky was headed out to the market and then, who knows where - she loves to browse.

After lunch with the guys, I drove home thinking about a beer by the pool. Slipping in the back door, I was surprised by faint cries from the bedroom hallway. Pausing for a minute to determine the source, I realized it was Becky. My heart jumped. Is she alone? Or with someone?

'Oh.... oh God, Yes. Mmmm... so good.'

Regardless, she sounded very aroused.

Creeping closer to the bedroom, I could hear her moans and purrs more clearly. In my mind, I pictured her with Luke. Fucking him, like she had in the hotel. Or maybe someone knew. That was extent of my crazed fantasy.

Peeking through the slight opening of the door I saw her on her back with her eyes closed. Blouse open, one boob freed from her bra, her hand pulling and pinching her nipple. Her skirt was bunched up over her belly, her legs splayed revealing the main source of pleasure. Her favourite dong thrusting inside her, shining with her juices as she moaned and talked through a fantasy. Or perhaps, even a memory or recent reality. The voyeur in me loves a good show, and this was no exception, so I quietly stood and watched. I had know idea how long she'd been pleasuring herself, but she seemed on the edge of a climax.

'Oh yeah, baby! Fuck me with that big cock! It feels so good! You like fucking me, don't you! Fucking a married slut! Keep... Oh Fuck! AhhhFuuuuuck! Yes!!!'

She writhed on the bed as she soared through her climax, squirting juices on her thighs, as her dong was jettisoned from her pussy. As her breathing slowed, her heaving chest relaxed and her hands stroked her body from her thighs to her chest, finally falling back above her head.

'Wooo.... That was good!'

'You're telling me!'

'What the -- '

'Hi sexy! Havin' fun?'

'I guess you know already. How long have you been there?'

'Long enough. The ending was superb! Part of me wanted join in, but you were well on your way... and I didn't want to spoil it. But now....'

I stripped off my clothes and climbed between her legs, tossing the dildo to her side. She looked at me with welcoming eyes, horny as ever. I easily slid fully inside her used cunt, already warm and slick.

'Hmmm... I love your cock.'

'You love this one too", I smirked, glancing at her silicone friend.

'He always works, in a pinch!'

As I began thrusting, I looked her in the eyes and said,

'Now, Tell Me.'

'Tell you what?'

I just looked at her. She knew exactly what I meant.

'Well... I went to the market -- God your cock feels good... and there was this young guy...'

'Young, eh? How young?'

'Hmmm... like maybe thirty-five ish?'

'Not so young, not like a college kid.'

'No, but he could probably pass for one. Really slim and toned -- don't stop moving!'

'I have to or I'll blow my load.'

Leaning forward, I started kissing her neck,

'Did he kiss your neck like this?'

'No!'

'In your fantasy? You'd like that wouldn't you?'

'Ooohhh yeah...you know me well.'

'So, this guy?'

'Umm, I was looking at some cucumbers and I looked up for a moment and he had been looking at me, but then diverted his eyes. I waited for a moment and he looked up again. I smiled. He smiled. Pleasant enough, right?'

'Oh yeah.. pleasant. You love pleasant, don't you?'

'Smartass! Fuck me!'

I started thrusting again, trying hard not to lose control, at the same time building our passion.

'He was gorgeous. But then, I noticed his eyes go wide. I hadn't realized I was tracing my fingers along the cucumber in my hand.'

'What! Holy fuck! Talk about a subliminal suggestion.'

'I know. I was so embarrassed, but I tried to fluff it off. Next thing I know, he's behind me. He says he needs some of those, but doesn't know when they're ripe enough.

I giggled like a schoolgirl and he laughed right along with me. So, I say, "as long as their firm and green, cucumbers are okay".

All the time, he's eyeing my boobs, not that I minded. Then he says, "So cucumbers are like other firm things, only they're green... not flesh coloured". That's when I knew for sure he was flirting, big time! Not to be outdone, I said "most flesh-coloured fruit is best when it's firm... or even hard" I really don't know what came over me, or him. We were awkwardly flirting, but still laughing about it.

Then he wanted to get a melon, and asked if I could help him pick out a ripe one.

I couldn't believe it. So suggestive, albeit blatant.'

I stopped thrusting, leaned forward and eased her blouse and bra lower, exposing her breasts to a sensuous massage, 'So did you help him select some, nice, firm melons?'

'Ohhh.. that's so nice baby....'

'Keep talking.'

'When we stood in the stall looking at cantaloupes, he pressed up behind me, and... I could feel his hard-on against my ass. He whispered, "They all look nice, but the pink ones in front look very tasty". That did it! I took a deep breath as my body tingled. I turned to face him. He was so close my boobs rubbed against his chest and his hard-on was inches from my groin.

I said I had to go. He said "Please don't. Let's get some air and talk some more". So, we did. I don't know why I acted that way... it was if our flirting was too... intense... or maybe it was him... I... I wanted him so bad, but we were right in the open. I've never felt so exposed.

As we walked, I was almost trembling. "He asked if I was okay?" I said I needed to get home. He carried my bags to the car, and loaded them in the back. As I turned toward the door, he took my arm and I turned to him. He told me he needed to say something. He said he found me very attractive, but felt he'd frightened me off. I said not at all and that I thought he was attractive too. He gave me his card, he sells real estate, and would like to see me again... then he leaned down, I looked up at him, and our lips met... ohhh... fuck me, baby!'

I started thrusting again, this time faster, as her story reached the percieved peak, so were we.

'I lost control! I kissed him! Surrendered my open mouth and tongue to him with my arms around his neck, pulling him to me! My whole body wanted him....'

'I know you did! You tell it so well. You came home and fucked him in your mind! Fuck me now. Fuck me like you want to fuck him!'

'Oh Yes! Fuck me Brad! Fuck my slutty cunt. Use it! Use me! Ohhh Jesssssuuus!'

For the second time in les than an hour, she exploded in a uninhibited, squirting climax. She squirmed under me as I continued to pound her cunt, her hot juices urging me on.

'Com' on Becky! Show him what a great fuck you are!'

I lifted her legs onto my shoulders and kept fucking her. Her arms were flailing above her head as she moaned his name and came again, screaming,

'FUUUUUCCCCCK! FUCK! FUCK! AHHHHH FUCK!!' HEEEE! EEEEHHHYAAAA!'

She was almost over the side of the bed, panting and gasping for air.

'Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck Oh Fuck.... oh Fuck. Ho... Ho.... ahhh jeezz.... Wow. I haven't felt like this for a while.'

'Like what?'

'Like your sexy Hotwife!'

'No? I'm sorry. Haven't I been giving you enough att--'

'Don't you dare be sorry! You, my gorgeous hunka man, have nothing, and I repeat, NOTHING, to be sorry about!

So, Do you think I went too far?'

'Too far?'

'Flirting is one thing. But... I lost control. I kissed him. Kissed him with passion. At another time, another place, I might've fucked him!'

'And that breaks the offer of a free pass from me, how?'

'Free pass?'

'I gave you one years ago... and many more since.'

'Yeah. But now I feel... I want you to be a part of it. It turns you on. Our time with Luke and Greg proved it.'

'I can't deny it. I would like to see it happen. Yeah, I see your point. But I see you as a free sexual woman. If you did fuck him, or someone, like you wanted to today, I'd be okay with it, with two provisos.'

'And they would be?'

'One, you tell me about it in detail, and two, I meet him after the fact, hopefully in a threesome. I think that was the most disappointing thing about you and Luke in the 80's.'

'Really. I guess I should've told you more about it too.'

'I think that might have helped. But I don't think either of us knew that, back then.

So, you really like this guy?'

'Yeah. I must. He really ignited my inner passion.'

'Obviously! I almost feel I should thank him. I had a great time filling in for him, or more literally, filling your pussy in for him! Hah hah!

Okay then, get in touch. I'd love to watch you with him. Maybe we could meet for drinks. I could play the good friend, while James waits at home.'

'Your really okay with this?'

'Only if you really want it... and I think... no, I know you do! I want you to have all the love and sex you can handle. You're my beautiful, sexy hotwife and I love you. Life is short. Enjoy it while you can.'

'God, I love you!'

'You'd better!'

No time was wasted. Becky was pacing around the house, trying to find things to do, to stay busy. It was obvious she didn't want to seem too eager.

'Becky?'

'Umm, yeah?'

'Just call him, or text him.'

'What? Who?'

'You're kidding, right. You know who!'

'But, now?'

'Yes now. The time to be coy has passed. You kissed him with passion. You both felt the attraction. It's not like you have to fuck him today. If you don't call to feel him out, he may never feel you up!'

I led her into the den, 'Sit here. Here's the phone, call him. I'll be quiet and help you decide things if you like.'

She sat and pulled his card out of her bra.

'Keeping him close to your heart, I see.'

She smirked and called the number.

'Hello, Brad Jones.'

She held the phone away from her ear, so I could hear his side of the conversation. I liked that. Keeping me in the loop without me asking, so I'm part of it.

'Hi, Brad?'

'Yes...'

'We met this morning.'

'Oh yes, of course. The beautiful woman with the cucumbers, and... melons.'

(Geezz. Smooth and crass at the same time.)

'That's me!'

'I'm sorry. That was crude. Sometimes I say things I don't mean. I just blurt things out without thinking. Forgive me?'

'I think... I will.'

'Good. I felt like we got off on the wrong foot. That is, until we kissed--'

'I'm so sorry. That was way too forward.'

'Don't be too sorry.. it was an amazing kiss! I'd love to kiss you like that again, and soon!'

'To be honest... so would I.'

'So, can we meet?'

'God, I hope so! You really got to me today!'

'Really?'

'Yes, really! Are you kidding? Don't you remember what a mess I was?'

'No, not really. You just seemed, out of sorts. You're okay now?'

'I was perfectly fine until I heard your voice again! Now my heart's pounding!

And it's all your fault!'

'Anything I can do to help?'

'Ohhh Brad! There're all kinds of things you can do! And the thought of it is driving me crazy!'

'I like the sound of that.'

'Oh yeah?'

'Yeah. I keep thinking of you. The way you walk. The way you smile and laugh... and your luscious body! Damn! I can't get you outta my head!'

'That's good. Maybe you can... get your head.... into me!'

'Oh yeaahhh! So... when can I see you?'

'Maybe later today.'

'Perfect. What time?'

She paused for a moment. Thinking. Looking at me with a sly grin on her face.

'First, Brad. There's a few things you should know.'

'Okay.'

'Brad. I'm married.'

'I'm not surprised. Are you happy?'

'Yes!' she said, smiling at me. 'Over the moon, happy!'

'So.....'

'I'm a hotwife! Do you understand that?'

There was a pause.

'Ah, you mean a married woman who plays the field, with her husband's permission?'

'My husband refuses to call it permission. He calls it approval.'

'Ah. I see.'

At this point, Becky started using her low, sultry voice, sure to make her intentions clear.

'So. I really want to see you again! Every hot inch... of your gorgeous body! I want it. All of it!

'Unbelievable! You, lady, are turning me on! By the way, what's your name?'

'Why not... leave that... a mystery.'

'Okay. But I need to call you something.'

'Tell me Brad. Do you like candy?'

'Of course, doesn't everybody?'

'Well, I'm not sure. I haven't met everybody, yet.'

Another pause.

"Well, Brad. My name's Candy... and if you behave... you can have all the Candy your heart desires! And... I think you've got... some long... hard... candy for me!'

'Whoa!' he said, followed by a long deep sigh.

'So, Brad, meet me at the Hilton, on 10th street, at four this afternoon. Will that work?'

'YES! Four, at the Hilton!'

'I'll be at the bar. Bye lover.'

She ended the call and took a deep breath, looking at me with wide eyes, on the verge of panic.

'Oh my God, baby! This is going so fast!'

'You want it, don't you?'

'Fuck yes! Badly!'

'Then get ready! It's already two-thirty!'

She jumped up and headed for the shower. I could imagine what was going through her head. She had really embraced her new Hotwife role, and the sexual freedom and excitement that provided. I loved it, too. The voluptuous, sensual woman, who happens to be my wife, was going to show me her innermost self. Fully charged with desire, free to express it, doing it to fulfill her lustful feelings and laying all bare for me. To watch. To enjoy. To share! And, when was over, she'd still be mine. Not because I own her. Because she wants me!

In less than an hour, she came down ready to go. She looked hot as hell. I smiled and said, 'Brad doesn't stand a chance!'

'You think?'

'Absolutely hot, babe!'

Her red form-fitting dress left little to the imagination, clinging to the curves of her hips and breasts, with a plunging neckline, hem at mid-thigh with a small slit up her right leg. Stockings and red heels finished it off. As if that wasn't enough of a tease, she was wearing dangling diamond earings and a matching silver necklace with a diamond pendant, that gently teased the the curve of her cleavage. Before we left, she put on a short, navy-blue jacket, making her look a bit more respectable. The subtle scent of her perfume, drifted behind her, filling my head with memories.

'Just a minute, Candy.'

'We need to go!'

'Brad can wait. And he will. Likely for hours, if need be.'

Kneeling in front of her, on one knee, I slipped on a silver vixen anklet on her ankle.

'What's that for?'

'It's a Hotwife anklet. I thought since we've both embraced this lifestyle, I'd get you this. Now, if some guy in the know, sees it, he'll know right away.'

'You think I need it?'

'How can you ask me that? Of course not! But, you never know, some hot guy might be behind you one day, and wonder. This anklet may help him decide. It pays... to um... advertise!'

'It is pretty. Thank you!'

As I stood, she hugged me hard and gave me a light kiss on the cheek.

After getting ready and sexy as hell in record time, we were at the Hilton, by 3:45. Walking in ahead of me, I saw the few men there, checking her out, following her with their eyes. She slipped onto a stool at the bar, while I made myself comfortable at table in the corner.

Looking at her sitting there, I remembered a time past, when I was looking at her with a new appreciation from afar, years ago. A time when I was reminded how damn sexy she was. To me, and, to other men. Her easy-going nature, her smile, her hair and her genuinely hot body. No wonder I married her.

She ordered a glass of red wine and called me on her cell.

'Hey handsome!'

'Hellooo Candy! Looking hot, babe!'

'Thanks honey. But damn, I'm nervous!'

'Don't be. Remember, you're in charge..... until you surrender!'

'Mmmmm... surrender... I like the sound of that. Letting go and letting it flow!'

Just then, a man took the stool next to her.

'Talk soon. Bye.'

She put her phone down with the screen black, leaving our connection open. Then the guy, who looked about our age, ordered a drink and started a conversation.

'Here for a conference?'

'No, just waiting for a friend. You?'

'Work conference. Long day.'

'Where are you from?'

'Barrie. You?'

'I'm local.'

'Is your friend late, or are you early?'

'I'm early. I expect him soon.'

'Lucky guy. I'd be nervous making my date wait, if she looked like you.'

'Meaning?'

'Meaning, you're a very attractive woman, and I'd be nervous. I mean, I'm not much to look at. She might turn her head.'

'Oh no. You're a very attractive man. Well dressed, polite and good looking.'

'Thanks, but you don't have to say that.'

After he said that, she leaned forward, likely giving him a good look at her cleavage, rested her hand on his upper thigh and said, 'I wouldn't say it, if I didn't mean it! If I wasn't waiting for a friend... I'd be more than happy... to get better acquainted.'

He looked at her, put his hand on hers and smiled, 'I'd like that. Very much.'

She must've seen Brad enter the bar. 'My friend is here. Another time, then?'

He smiled, 'Another time. By the way, I'm Gord, here's my card. Don't be a stranger.'

She took his card, and as he watched, slowly slipped it down the top of her dress. He sighed, and slid off the stool and moved down the bar.

When he saw Brad join Becky, I could see the envy in his eyes, along with disappointment.

On first seeing Brad, I was impressed, and not at all surprised that Becky was attracted to him. Slim, clean cut, well dressed, walking with confidence. Once he saw her, he picked up his pace, anxious to be with her again. She'd left her phone on and the ambient noise held the connection open. A plus for me.

Before Brad grabbed the stool next to her, she pulled him to her and kissed him. A full kiss, but still, I think, much more reserved than her feelings. I noticed she'd lifted her leg, rubbing her inner thigh against him. Not too nervous, after all. More like a cougar.

'God. It's so good to see you!'

'You too... Candy!' he said, taking the adjacent barstool. 'I've been counting the minutes. You look... ravishing! Do we have much time, before your husband shows up? Or.. was that him?'

Her body language was in full-on flirt mode. Touching his arm, his knee, smiling her killer smile, pulling her hair back, touching her neck.

'Him? No. That's Gord. I just met him. He's very nice!'

'Trying to move in on my dream woman?'

'Maybe. If you'd stood me up, he assured me I wouldn't be alone.'

She leaned forward and raised her hand to her chest, pulled Gord's card from her bra and showed him.

'So. I've got competition?'

'Not now... lover', she said leaning forward again, touching his thigh and kissing him. 'Tonight, I'm... all yours!'

'That's good... I'm looking forward to some Candy.'

'Jesus, Brad! I really want it too.. and right now! But there's another man... who plays a very important role in all this. It's time you met him.'

Brad stood and helped her down off the bar stool. She took his arm and walked toward my table. I could see Gord was still watching her every move. At first I was a bit nervous about him noticing my husband status. But then I realized there was no reason for him to think I was anything more than a friend or brother.

12