All Comments on 'Rebecca Embraces Change Pt. 01'

by wasagadave

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter7 months ago

tiptoeing in to the lifestyle.

Very good

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It seems people get very opiniated with stories that get them riled up , but it’s your story to write however you choose . The way I see it it’s a good enough story to get them riled up enough to take the time to expel their feelings , and they’ll only do that for several reasons ; the story was very poorly written or it invoked feelings in them , good or bad , which they chose to comment on . Your story was not poorly written , instead it was written very well , that leaves the strong feelings as the reason for them to comment , and good or bad they still commented . An author whom can stir up feelings in their readers whether positive or negative is a sure fire example of successful writing . Let ‘em love to hate it , your good enough for them to feel something from reading it . Good job !

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Hey Davey boy, got yourself another cuck story here.

wasagadavewasagadave6 months agoAuthor

Glad you liked it, 26thNC. Don't worry, there'll be more for you soon.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Can’t wait Davey boy, you’ll never get a *1 bomb from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwasagadave@wasagadave
Married male, really enjoy erotica. My favourite fantasies include any situation where a woman enjoys sex to its fullest. I enjoy reading about women being pleasured. I really enjoy literotica. Certain categories are not for me so I don't often read them. I tire of the self im...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES