Rebecca Embraces Change Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they walked toward me, I could see the lust in her eyes, and his. But he was also a trifle nervous. As he should be, damn it!

I pulled out a chair for Becky, and offered my hand to Brad, who shook it firmly before we sat down.

She smiled and introduced me.

'Brad, this is James.'

'Nice to meet you.'

'Ditto.'

Hmm.... I'm James, now. I was a bit surprised, but didn't show it. We'd had lots of practice with Luke and Greg. Now, as thing stood, Brad didn't know either of our real names.

As he and I made idle chat about work and background, it appeared to me that Becky was idly stroking his thigh. Then, she inhaled quickly as her eyes went wide, and bit her lip. I surmised she'd found the outline of his swollen member.

'I'll let you chat. I'm going to the ladies.'

As she walked away Brad and I watched her hips swing seductively. I also noticed Gord, still at the bar, admiring her. Still.

'So, Brad. You and my wife.'

'I understand she's your, Hotwife.'

'Exactly. Is that a problem?'

'I guess not. I've never experienced anything like this before.'

For the next few minutes, I explained Becky's and my growing lifestyle. The feelings involved and our steadfast devotion to each other. He responded well. Admitting to being nervous about being watched, and not sure how far to go.

'Brad, do whatever she wants, or what you think she wants. If she says no, don't do it. No anal penetration. Unless, of course, she asks for it. Don't worry about me. I'm not bi, the most I'd do is give you a high five! Keep her happy. Satisfied. You won't be disappointed.

She's got the hots for you! Like nothing I've witnessed before! Normally. she'd need to mull it over. She's a good woman, full of life and lust, and since we started this, I haven't seen her so excited. Geez, I've probably said too much.'

'No, I don't think you have, James. I feel the same way about her. I'm nervous as hell, and it's not because of you. I should have asked for her number. I should have called her. But I was so nervous, I just gave her my card, like an idiot.'

As she was coming back from the washroom, I saw Gord intercept her.

She stopped and smiled as they chatted briefly. Then she touched his arm, smiling again, stepped forward and kissed his cheek, and continued back to our table, beaming with pride.

'Everything Okay?'

'Of course, why do you ask?'

Then Brad asked, 'That guy from the bar before? What did he want?'

'Well... he told me he was leaving.'

Then I asked, 'And....'

Candy blushed, 'Modesty prevents me from saying any more.'

'Candy, we have a guest. Not, just any guest. We have an open relationship and I'd like to know. Com' on, you're blushing! And walking over here, your smile was beaming!'

'Okay, okay already! That's Gord. The guy I met at the bar. He said he wished he'd met me sooner and told me how nice he thought I was.'

'Nice?'

'Yes, nice. I think he really meant it. He also told me he thought I was "smokin' hot"! He also noticed my anklet and asked if it meant what he thought it did. I told him it did, but that I was new at it. He hopes I'll call him when I'm free. There! Happy?'

'I'm okay. How about you, Brad?'

'I'm glad I met you today. If not, he might be the lucky one.'

Candy took Brad's hand and said softly, 'Brad, honey, don't be silly! You're the only reason I'm here!'

Then she gave him a pouty look that begged forgiveness, and said with her sexiest voice, 'I promise, I'll make it up to you, and make you forget all about him.'

'Who?'

'Exactly. Now let's go for dinner.'

Part 2, coming soon.

12