Rebecca Found Her Daddy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh fuck! I'm cumming, Daddy!"

She lay there panting, squirming and clawing at the bed like a trapped panther as his beard tickled her ass and thighs. He looked up at her shaking, plump body and heaving breasts and new this was the girl he had been searching for. He smiled but she didn't notice, her eyes were closed, her long red hair tossed across the bed as she rocked involuntarily beneath him. He leaned back down, giving her aching pussy a long, deliberate lick from her hole to her clit and followed it with a loving kiss. He softly kissed her inner thighs, feeling the soft, squishy fat of them as she recovered from her orgasm.

Kevin pulled Rebecca up and helped her stand, her wobbly body was still shaking from the intense pleasure of finally having released the pent-up frustration. She kissed him hungrily and he let her, she could taste the familiar taste of herself on her lips and she could smell her juices in his beard which only made her want him more. As he broke away he smiled and gave her that stern look, "You belong to Daddy now, do you understand?"

She nodded eagerly, ready and needing more of him, "Yes Daddy, I am yours."

12