Rebecca is Blacked Ch. 02

Story Info
Rebecca shares her love for black cock across generations.
8.2k words
4.73
26.7k
47

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I. Rebecca Goes for Coffee

Rebecca awoke refreshed from the previous day's special events (see Rebecca is Blacked Ch 1). She had to admit she loved getting taken by all the black men yesterday, but it did exhaust her. She was a firm believer that one can get what they want in life primarily by helping others get what they want. Last night she helped seven black men get what they wanted, her, and she got what she wanted, to be used by several big cocks. After a long shower and some junk TV last night, she was feeling well rested this morning. She had no idea what the day was going to bring to her, but she was sure it won't be normal.

Dr. Harris had told her to not wear a bra to school today, so she knew she had to dress strategically. She didn't want it obvious that her tits were free. She matured earlier in her adolescence than most of her friends, so camouflaging her tits was a skill she had developed well. She wore a tight, dark maroon Bellingrath Elementary School T-shirt, with an LSU sweatshirt over the top.

When she got to school, she went to her office and began to set up for the day. She didn't have any one-on-one tutoring sessions with students, but she did have a couple of classroom visits. Other than that, the day would be dedicated to paperwork.

"Miss Rebecca," said Dr. Harris entering her office. "Did you follow my instructions?"

"I did," said Rebecca.

"Show me what's under your sweatshirt."

Rebecca lifted up her sweatshirt to show Dr. Harris the T-shirt underneath.

"Lose the T-shirt."

Rebecca didn't want to let her tits roam free, but she couldn't tell Dr. Harris no. He was both her boss and a black man, and at the end of last night's escapades, she had promised to obey and never tease a black man again. Dr. Harris closed her office door and watched as she took off her sweatshirt and then her T-shirt, baring her tits.

"Damn," said Dr. Harris, "those are some fine tits. See me at lunch. Tell Mrs. Johnson you have a special meeting with me and she'll set it up."

Rebecca couldn't help but smile. She loved that men thought that she had nice tits. She put her sweatshirt back on and made a note to herself to remember she was braless. After Dr. Harris left, Rebecca walked to his office to let Mrs. Johnson know that she had a lunch meeting with him.

"Mrs. Johnson," said Rebecca. "Happy Friday and Dr. Harris told me to tell you that we have a special meeting at lunch."

Rebecca loved Mrs. Johnson. She was nice, but also to the point; you knew where you stood with Mrs. Johnson. She was a good secretary and a warm human being. She was short, maybe five-feet tall, and somewhere in her late 60s. Her husband had died many years ago, so the school was her family.

"A special meeting?" said Mrs. Johnson.

"Yes, a special meeting. That's what he called it."

"OK. Those are always private meetings, so I'll make sure you're not interrupted."

Rebecca saw Mrs. Johnson smile. Rebecca found herself blushing. Could Mrs. Johnson know about yesterday? The news could not have spread that quickly.

"So, did Mark and Andre finally get you?" said Mrs. Johnson, without looking up from her calendar. "Or did Dr. Harris get you on his own?"

"What?" said Rebecca.

"Those Bermuda boys have been trying to get in your pants all year, sweetie. They love to spoil white women--they finally got you, didn't they?"

Rebecca wasn't sure what to say. Mrs. Johnson had taken her by surprise.

"Yes," said Rebecca. "Last night."

Rebecca wasn't sure how much to share. What did Mrs. Johnson already know and what did she want to know? Rebecca never knew Mrs. Johnson to be a gossip, so she waited.

"Good for them," said Mrs. Johnson. "I knew they were hoping you would give in before they left for home. Was that your first time with a black man?"

"No," said Rebecca. "But my first time with more than one at the same time."

"They do like to share. I like that about them. Didn't you just love their big black dicks?"

Rebecca didn't know what to say. Never in a million years did she think she'd be having this conversation with Mrs. Johnson.

"Sweetie," said Mrs. Johnson. "I don't work here for the retirement benefits. I work here because all the black men in the school give me what I need, their dicks. My first time with a black man was when I was 20, working at the local grocery store. He kept flirting with me and brushing against me, and this was 1970, mind you. Black men just didn't do that to white women back then. I wouldn't say he forced me, but he was persistent. When he finally got his dick in my mouth, I was hooked. Since that day, I've always been looking for black men to fulfill my needs. It hasn't been easy all these years, especially when I was married. My husband knew of my predilections and tolerated them, but it still involved sneaking around in the shadows. Fortunately, when Dr. Harris got here, he just seemed to know. He had me sucking his dick the first week he was here.

He called a special meeting the Friday morning he arrived, just he and I. He locked his office door and I thought I was about to be fired, but then he asked me if there was something he could do for me, and then waited. I couldn't believe it. It was both obvious and ambiguous. He left it up to me. I walked around his desk and knelt in front of him. I wanted his dick, badly. He told me there was no turning back if we moved forward and I agreed. The next week he introduced me to Mr. Bulger, and then Mr. Harrington and Mr. Murphy, the week after that. Since then, they've all been taking turns on me, in the best of ways. I've been in heaven. So, when Mark and Andre arrived, we had a special meeting during their first school tour. Dr. Harris showed them the classrooms, the office spaces, the support rooms, and then me on my knees. As I'm sure you now know, giving them blowjobs is quite the treat."

"Yes, it is," said Rebecca.

"Magnificent dicks. Did they fuck you?"

Rebecca nodded.

"I'm really going to miss the Bermuda boys," said Mrs. Johnson. "But Dr. Harris told me he'd introduced me to a couple of the black parents that could help me out."

"I met a couple of them last night," said Rebecca. "You'll like them. They like to help a woman in need."

Mrs. Johnson smiled and said, "Good to hear. I'll see you at lunch."

Rebecca was shaking her head as she walked down the hallway thinking about Mrs. Johnson. Who would've thought Mrs. Johnson was a black cock slut.

Unfortunately, an hour later, Rebecca was disappointed when Mrs. Johnson told her that Dr. Harris couldn't meet her for lunch, that he had been called away to the superintendent's office downtown. Rebecca found that she had been looking forward to her special meeting with Dr. Harris, looking forward to sucking his big black cock.

"Sorry to have to give you the bad news, Rebecca," said Mrs. Johnson. "I'm sure you were looking forward to your special meeting with Dr. Harris."

"Thank you, I was," said Rebecca, not really thinking. "Now that I know what 'special' means, I'm sure I'll be having more special meetings with him in the future." She felt like she had a kindred spirit in Mrs. Johnson, both black cock-loving white trash "Although, I'm sure Chuck Bolger can give me what I want, too."

"He's a good one. Has he called you racist white trash yet?"

"He did, last night. Why do I find myself enjoying that?"

"I think as God-fearing white Southern women, we appreciate our submission to men, especially black men who encourage us."

"I think you're right, Mrs. Johnson. I think you're right."

"Rebecca, would you be up for a coffee?" said Mr. Gordon.

Rebecca hadn't heard Mr. Gordon coming up behind her. She wasn't sure if he had over-heard her conversation with Mrs. Johnson, who was now walking back to her office, but she didn't think so.

"Thank you for the offer, Mr. Gordon," said Rebecca. "But I need to complete some paperwork before lunch."

"No worries," said Mr. Gordon. "I just figured if you were free, it might be nice to get a coffee and chat."

As Mr. Gordon began to walk away, Rebecca felt her body tense. She had just said 'no' to a black man. She was being a tease and maybe racist, just as Andre and Chuck Bolger had said. Would she have said no if Mr. Gordon were white?

"Wait," said Rebecca. "I'm sorry, of course, I would love to get a coffee and chat. I don't have anything pressing at the moment."

Rebecca followed a smiling Mr. Gordon out to his Suburban and got inside. It was a nice, big vehicle. Rebecca knew that he had three or four children, his youngest daughter, Letitia, went to Bellingrath. She didn't know Mr. Gordon well, but all her interactions with him have been pleasant, and he has a very good reputation among the faculty. He was a tall, thin man who worked at the Central Counseling and Consulting group in town. She wasn't sure, but she thought he was one of their counselors.

"It's nice to spend a little time with you, Rebecca," said Mr. Gordon. "I've been meaning to try to set something up, but the circumstances were never quite right. Since I separated from my wife last year, I've spent most of my time making sure the counseling center was up and running. A little too much work and not enough play, lately, but the work was good to take my mind off the separation." Rebecca enjoyed listening to Mr. Gordon talk about his work, as well as his daughters. She wasn't very good at determining people's ages, but she thought Mr. Gordon was about the same age as she was.

Rebecca could see where his daughter got her sweetness. She was glad that Mr. Gordon was separated from his wife, as she never wanted to interfere with someone's marriage, and while they were only having coffee, one never knew how things might be interpreted. That said, she found herself unsure. Since she was working hard not to tease black men, what was she supposed to do? She had told Mark that she wouldn't wait for black men to make the first move, but what did that look like?

As they got back in the car to return to school, Rebecca wondered if Mr. Gordon knew anything about her sexuality. He certainly hadn't indicated that he knew during coffee. Did Dr. Harris send him to her? Had Mr. Washington or Mr. Berry told him they gangbanged her yesterday? She certainly didn't want to be accused of teasing Mr. Gordon. This was uncharted territory and she didn't know how to interpret the situation.

She would need to err on the side of not being a tease. She felt apprehensive making the first move. She never had to make the first move before, it seemed men were always putting the moves on her, but yesterday she had promised Mark she would. As they arrived back in the school parking lot, Rebecca decided to take a leap and said, "I really enjoyed our time at the coffee shop."

"Me too," said Mr. Gordon. "Happy we finally hooked up."

"I'd like to thank you," said Rebecca. She watched Mr. Gordon, and he gave no indication that he knew what she meant. She could hear Mark and Chuck Bolger in her head telling her she had an obligation and accusing her of being a tease -- no, not any more.

"It's my obligation, as a white woman, to show you how much I appreciate your time and attention." Rebecca reached out across the seat and placed her hand on Mr. Gordon crotch. "If you wouldn't mind keeping a lookout, I'd like to thank you properly."

"You don't have to do that if you don't want to," said Mr. Gordon. "I wasn't expecting anything."

"I want to," said Rebecca pulling Mr. Gordon's cock from his pants. "As a black man, you deserve it from me and I wouldn't want you to think I was a tease." He may have been a tall and thin man, but he was the proud owner of a tall and thick cock. "Oh, my, you're going to make me a happy girl, aren't you." Rebecca began to stroke his cock to hardness.

Rebecca took Mr. Gordon's cock into her mouth. She loved how his thick head filled her. In no time, his cock had reached the back of her throat and she began to relax and swallow more and more. She was nervous to broach the topic of thanking Mr. Gordon, but it seemed to be going well. Rebecca wished she could lick his balls, but their position in the car wouldn't allow for that. She continued to slide her lips over Mr. Gordon's cock, deep throating him.

"Damn, that's good," said Mr. Gordon. "Who knew Miss Rebecca liked to suck black dick and was so good at it."

"I have to admit that it's a new thing for me," said Rebecca. "So, I am open to suggestions, guidance, and coaching, anything at all."

"So far, you're doing great. Lean back and take off your sweatshirt. I want to see those beautiful tits of yours."

"Here? Someone might see."

"No one will see. You're in my vehicle. Show me those big tits."

Rebecca leaned back full of apprehension. She wasn't convinced no one would see her from the school; but, since she was being asked to do something by a black man, she needed to comply. Not to show Mr. Gordon her tits would certainly qualify as being a tease as she just sucked his cock. Rebecca pulled off her sweatshirt and smiled broadly, exposing her braless tits to Mr. Gordon.

"Shit," said Mr. Gordon. "That's a surprise."

Rebecca felt a moment of confusion before the realization flashed through her mind; she had forgotten what was written across her tits. She covered her bare tits with her hands.

"I'm thinking we have something here more interesting than a new black man groupie. A woman doesn't become blacked by being an occasional consumer, not to mention having 'blacked bitch' written on her tits--that's hardcore."

Rebecca waited, unsure of what to do. Mr. Gordon hadn't asked her a question, so she remained silent. She could feel her heart beating in her chest, she removed her hands from her tits, while her pussy got slippery. Not only was she exposing her tits, but she was exposing her sexuality, her fondness for hard black cock.

"Get back over here and suck my dick, Miss Blacked Bitch," said Mr. Gordon.

As Rebecca slid Mr. Gordon's cock back into her mouth, she could see him texting on his phone. Rebecca found Mr. Gordon knowing she was a 'blacked bitch' embarrassing and exciting. He had discovered a secret about her, a sexual secret. She moved her lips all the way down his cock as the Suburban's engine came to life.

"What are you doing?" said Rebecca.

"You're going to require more attention," said Mr. Gordon. "More attention than I can give you in the school parking lot."

"But I have to get back to work. I have a couple of classroom visits this afternoon."

"Dr. Harris just gave you the day off."

Rebecca read Mr. Gordon's texts as he held his phone in front of her.

Mr. Gordon: "In my vehicle in your parking lot with Rebecca. She's sucking my dick. Blacked bitch?"

Dr. Harris: "Tell her she's got the day off. She's a good fuck. Have fun with her!"

Rebecca couldn't believe that Dr. Harris just gave her the rest of the day off so Mr. Gordon could fuck her. It seems being a blacked bitch came with some privileges. Or, more likely, Mr. Gordon had the privilege and she's paying reparations for being a racist Southern white girl. Either way, she knew she would come out ahead.

As Mr. Gordon was driving her off the school grounds, Rebecca said, "Where are we going?"

"You can sit up now. We're headed to my place. Time to introduce you to some more black dick. You up for that?"

"Definitely," said Rebecca. "I'm ready." She knew with Mr. Gordon's girth she would enjoy having his cock in her mouth and pussy. Would he want to fuck her ass? The thought made her anxious. "Can I put my sweatshirt back on?"

"No, I want to see those fine tits bouncing all the way home."

Rebecca grinned. She was glad that the suburban was a tall vehicle, shielding her tits from men in other cars. That said, two men in a dump truck pulled up at a red light and got quite an eyeful. She winked as they gawked, deep down she was excited to be exposing herself. If they only knew that she was on her way to get black fucked.

As they parked in Mr. Gordon's driveway, Rebecca heard him say, "Don't put your sweatshirt on. You should be showing your tits off more often."

Rebecca laughed. "OK, if you say so." She walked topless to Mr. Gordon's front door and followed him into the house. The houses in his neighborhood were spaced a bit apart, so there was little chance of being seen by others; but, if there was anyone else about, they would get a free show.

Rebecca looked around Mr. Gordon's living room. It was spacious with hardwood floors, a fireplace with a TV overhead, and comfortable looking furniture. There was a large bay window overlooking the front yard and street, a wrap-around couch, and an oversized love seat. The center of the room was covered with an area rug emblazoned with some type of southwest motif.

"Would you like something to drink?" said Mr. Gordon.

"Yes, some water if you wouldn't mind," said Rebecca.

Rebecca looked at some of the artwork on the walls as Mr. Gordon retrieved her water and a beer for himself.

"Blacked bitch, eh?" said Mr. Gordon. "That looks recent"

"Last night," said Rebecca. She wasn't sure why, but she felt a bit embarrassed, as if she should have been blacked sooner in her life.

"What happened?"

Rebecca wasn't exactly sure how much to say, "I dropped off an envelope at Mark and Andre's house, the Bermuda boys, and one thing led to another."

"But that wouldn't be enough to be marked as blacked."

It seemed she would need to tell Mr. Gordon more of the story. Rebecca watched Mr. Gordon as she told him of how she was gangbanged and became a blacked bitch.

"They tag teamed you?"

"Yes, repeatedly."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"I guess that's one way of putting it." Rebecca laughed thinking about how overwhelming the night had been. "It was sexy being the center of their attention and I've never been filled with that much cock in my life."

Rebecca felt at ease with Mr. Gordon. Maybe it was his counselor background, but she felt that she could trust him. She knew she had been lucky in life in that she had never been physically or sexually assaulted by a man. She knew friends who had, and it was always horrible.

"Take off the rest of your clothes."

Rebecca kicked off her shoes and unzipped her pants. She slid her pants and black thong to the ground and stepped out of them. She liked being naked in front of Mr. Gordon. She could feel her pussy flush. She was excited to be seen.

"You know," said Mr. Gordon, "with a body like that, you were born to be blacked."

"I've been told that before," said Rebecca. "After last night, I'm thinking you're right. Did Dr. Harris tell you about last night?"

"No, and I'll be chastising him about that later."

Rebecca found herself being kissed deeply by Mr. Gordon as he groped her tits. She moved her hands to his pants, unbuckling and unzipping them. She sucked on his tongue as his pants and underwear slid to the floor. She couldn't explain it, but kissing him, feeling his tongue in her mouth, while she stroked his hard cock, was incredibly sexy.

"You love black cock, don't you?" Rebecca heard Mr. Gordon whisper in her ear.

"I do," she whispered back. "I love it when black men control me. I think I should have given myself to black men sooner."

"You'll need to make up for lost time."

"I'm trying, starting with you. My pussy is craving big black cock, and lucky for me, you fit the bill."

Rebecca jumped as Mr. Gordon began to slide his fingers across and into her pussy. She was primed to be taken and she wanted Mr. Gordon to do the taking. Her body was on fire and her mind was full of nasty thoughts.

"Did you ever have the chance to give yourself to a black man when you were in high school?" said Mr. Gordon.

"Yes, several boys and older men had flirted with me--some I knew, and some were strangers--but as a white girl in the South, I was raised to avoid black men. I'm sorry for that."