Rebecca is Blacked Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nutter butter, bitch," said John.

"What?" said Rebecca. "Wait!"

It was too late. By the time Rebecca figured out what John meant, she could hear John and Michael grunting and forcefully thrusting their big black cocks into her body; they were cumming in her pussy and her ass. Her son's friends were now cumming in her.

"You're cumming in me," said Rebecca, helpless to stop them. "But--"

"You've been black bred, bitch," said John. "Two for one, front and back. Just like we do all the white girls."

She knew she was an easy fuck for his son's friends. "Just like you do all the white girls." As they finished with her, withdrawing their cocks from her body, she crumbled to the ground in exhaustion and embarrassment, cum leaking from both her pussy and ass. Her orgasm receding, how could she have let two of her son's friends fuck her?

"Thanks dad," said Michael. "That was one tight ass."

"And best pussy ever," said John.

"You boys did great," said Mr. Gordon. "Look at her, you wore her out. Like I said, black cock crushes white women. Remember that. Isn't that right, Rebecca."

Rebecca was filled with shame and cum as she said, "That's right. You fucked me good. Your black cocks just ravaged me and you made me a big sweaty mess. Thank you."

"Open wide, slut," said Mr. Gordon.

Rebecca opened her mouth as Mr. Gordon push this cock in, squealing as he began to fuck her face. She was exhausted, but her mouth was his to use. It was clear to Rebecca that his goal was to abuse her face until he was ready to cum. She sucked and slobbered and shrieked as he continued to shove his cock into her.

"One more load for the slut before the day ends," said Mr. Gordon. "This load's for that pretty face of yours."

She loved for men to cum on her face and tits, she loved to wear their cum. Mr. Gordon now held her firmly by the hair as he pulled her head onto his cock, over and over again.

"Oh, hell yes," said Mr. Gordon. "We got ourselves a new fuck toy, boys. It's amazing how many hot white women want to be used by black cock."

Rebecca could barely see through her hair as Mr. Gordon withdrew from her mouth, stroking is big fat cock. She pulled back the hair from her face just as the first stream of cum was landing across her nose. She watched Mr. Gordon stroke his cock and pump four more strands of cum on to her face and in her mouth. She could feel the cum dripping onto her heaving tits.

"Now that's how you fucking treat a gorgeous white woman," said Mr. Gordon. "Isn't that right, Rebecca?"

Rebecca nodded. They'd gotten what they wanted from her, and, in return, she'd gotten what she wanted, and more.

"She got nut coming out of every hole," said Michael. "Fucking awesome."

Rebecca couldn't imagine what she looked like.

"Look up," said Mr. Gordon.

Rebecca, exhausted, looked up as John and Michael stood next to her, their big cocks hanging next to her face. She smiled for them, as best she could. She was their prize, their trophy. She had their cum everywhere. Pictures. Pictures. They had her hold up her cum-covered tits, spread her cum-filled legs, and lean into the phone to show off the cum on her face.

"Dad," said Michael, "this was great. We're going to head back to school. John has a ballgame at the park."

"Any chance we could keep this just between ourselves," said Rebecca. "I'd prefer my son not find out about this."

"Sure, we can do that," said Michael, "as long as you're still our bitch."

Rebecca knew she was not in a position to bargain. "I'm still your bitch." She would do just about anything to keep her son from finding out. "You can get my cell from your dad, just text me."

"Fuck, we're going to want that hot body of yours on speed dial," said John.

Rebecca didn't say anything. She didn't want to encourage John and Michael, but she knew she'd have to help them with their needs whenever they called.

She was a mess inside. The two boys had fucked her good; a standing fuck and she loved it. Her body was eager to let them. Even when she found out they knew her son, she couldn't stop them. She needed to let them finish with her.

"As a blacked bitch, you're available to all black men," said Mr. Gordon. "That's what blacked means. And admit it, you were consumed by their young energy."

Rebecca hated that he was right. "They were incredible, especially for such young boys." They devoured her with their cocks. "I was their conquest." She knew they were going to fuck her and cum in her whether she liked it or not.

"Now, no shower or bathroom clean up," said Mr. Gordon. "You go home like that, filled with three black men's cum."

Rebecca could feel the men's cum in and on her body. She was their cum slut. She loved the smell as she dressed. It wasn't until after Mr. Gordon dropped her off and she was back in her car in the school parking lot that she could see the cum in her hair, on her eye lashes, and drying in drips down her face. Her status as a blacked cum slut was undeniable.

For now, she needed to get home before her two youngest sons were finished with school. As she pulled into her driveway, her phone beeped. She looked and found several pictures of her sandwiched between Michael and John. She hadn't realized that Mr. Gordon was taking pictures and video during her debauchery. She felt her pussy stir. Her perversion was caught on tape. She couldn't help but look.