Rebecca is Blacked Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can make it up to the boys of today. They'd love to suck your milky white tits and slide their young, hard cocks into your mature, wet and waiting pussy. Would you like that?"

Rebecca moaned thinking about a young black man sliding his big, hard cock into her. What would that be like? She would love to see their faces as she sucked their cocks and licked their balls. The thought was driving her crazy.

Rebecca could barely stand as Mr. Gordon pumped his fingers into her sopping pussy. She needed to be fucked, fucked by his big fat cock.

"I'd love that," said Rebecca, thinking about how excited the boy would be having his cock in her pussy, and how she might be his first white woman, or maybe even his first woman. Rebecca knew she was on the verge of cumming on Mr. Gordon's fingers. "You're going to make me cum. I'm such an easy slut for black men."

"These could be your son's friends," said Mr. Gordon. "You ready to let them fuck you? I'm sure whenever they see you at home or around town, they're thinking about what it would be like to bend you over the couch and slam their hard, young dicks into you. Black boys are very sexual."

"Oh God," said Rebecca her orgasm spreading from her pussy to the rest of her body. "I hadn't thought about that. Fuck, that would be wrong." Her legs were now shaking. Mr. Gordon had her and she started to cum. "God, I'm cumming. Their hard cocks fucking my pussy." Rebecca knew it would be nasty and even taboo for a 20-year-old black boy to fuck a 50-year-old white woman, but the thought excited her tremendously. "I'd be such a tramp--pure white trash."

"Imagine them holding your head while they fuck your mouth."

The image of a boy fucking her face lit her body on fire, amplifying her orgasm. "Shiiiiiit. Oooooooh, they'd be using me, a woman old enough to be their mother. They be using me, and I'd be enjoying it." Her body exploded. "So wrong, so dirty. Fuuuuuuck."

Rebecca couldn't control herself. Her orgasm and Mr. Gordon's tongue in her mouth, not to mention the big cock in her hand, had her in a trance. She wanted cock badly. She needed to be fucked, to be abused by black cock.

"I need you to fuck me," said Rebecca, panting. "I want to see your big black cock in my pussy. Stretch me out. Let me show you why I'm a blacked bitch."

"Get on the love seat and spread those long legs of yours," said Mr. Gordon. "Show me that white pussy."

Rebecca almost leapt to the love seat. She sat on the love seat and spread her legs. She loved this position. She wanted to see Mr. Gordon's cock enter her pussy. She loved to see men's cocks disappear inside her.

"Please fuck me," said Rebecca, watching Mr. Gordon rub her pussy with the head of his cock. "I need your black cock. Push it into me. Take another white girl. Make me scream. I may be new to black cock, but I know what I want and it's what's between your legs."

Rebecca watched as the head of Mr. Gordon's cock entered her pussy. She yelled as he began to slide his head in and out of her. "Fuuuuuck! Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Aaaaaaaaarrrrr."

"You're a black-owned, bitch," said Mr. Gordon. "You ain't never gonna be the same. You're gonna crave black dick for the rest of your life."

"God, yes. I'm so glad you want to fuck me. I'm always going to want black men to use me; a big white girl for big black cock."

Rebecca screamed as Mr. Gordon plunged his fat cock deep into her pussy. She was a good, honest white girl begging to be black fucked, and Mr. Gordon was obliging her. She couldn't believe how quickly she was going to cum again; it was almost one long orgasm. She was indeed an easy woman and Mr. Gordon's cock was just what she wanted.

"Fuck me, Mr. Gordon," said Rebecca, her eyes closing. "I'm fucking cumming again. You're amazing." Rebecca loved submitting to men.

"Tell me you should have let black boys fuck you when you were younger," said Mr. Gordon. "That you should have let yourself get broken in by black boys."

Rebecca was out of control with Mr. Gordon fucking her hard. "Yes, yes, I should have let black boys fuck me, break me in... show me what getting fucked really was."

"You're going to make it up to them, aren't you? You're going to let them fuck your mom pussy."

Rebecca could barely control herself. Her orgasm was consuming her. "Oh, God, they can fuck me. My mom pussy. I want their young black cocks."

Rebecca loved that Mr. Gordon was holding her legs high in the air as he plunged his cock over and over into her pussy. The room was filled with the sound of his balls slapping her ass and her moaning and screaming. Dr. Harris had given her the afternoon off so Mr. Gordon could fuck her, and she was grateful.

"Take me," said Rebecca. "My body was made to be blacked. Everyone knows that. I know that. I've been a tease, but no more."

Rebecca was sweating profusely as her orgasm caused her body to shake. She had given herself up totally to Mr. Gordon. She would do whatever he wanted, whatever he told her to do. She wanted his cock in her body.

Rebecca bucked her hips at Mr. Gordon as he thrust into her. She could feel her big tits rocking and bouncing. She was in heaven.

"You are a pleaser," said Mr. Gordon, "giving up your pussy. You should have given yourself up to a black dick earlier."

"I should have, but I was a young, dumb blonde with big tits, and didn't know better. I regret that."

Rebecca couldn't imagine herself in high school spreading her legs for a black man. But now, she was more than ready to fuck black men. She had been blacked. As Chuck Bulger had said, she was converted. She knew she'd always want big black cock in her. Her whole life she was a good Southern white girl, having sex with only white men, but now, she was not just willing, but begging for black men and their big hard cocks.

"You're going to share that mom pussy with college boys to make up for lost time, aren't you?" said Mr. Gordon.

"Fuuuuuuck. Yes. They can have my mom pussy." She could feel her orgasm beginning to wane. Mr. Gordon must have sensed that as he began to slow down his pounding of her.

"Get on your knees, slut, and suck my dick."

Rebecca moved off the couch to get on her knees for Mr. Gordon. She buried his fat cock in her mouth quickly, pushing him to the back of her throat.

"Don't forget, slut," said Mr. Gordon, "you're going to share that mom pussy of yours with lots of college boys now."

"I won't forget," said Rebecca. "I'll make it up to them. It's only right since I never did when I was in college."

Rebecca knew the last couple of days had changed her. Before she would have sucked or fucked a black man, but never on purpose, never seeking one out. If she was being gangbanged by a group of men and one of them happened to be black, she would certainly give herself up to him. But now, she found herself needing, desiring black men and their cocks. She liked the way they treated her, with respect, but also as a slut. They used her, hard.

"Well, you can start sucking some young dick now. Michael, come in," said Mr. Gordon. "I want you to meet Rebecca."

Rebecca looked over her shoulder and saw two boys holding their crotches.

"Keep sucking my dick, slut," said Mr. Gordon.

Rebecca could hear in Mr. Gordon's voice that this was not a request, but a command. She had no idea who the two boys were, but she quickly wrapped her lips around Mr. Gordon's cock again.

"Come on up here and take a closer look," said Mr. Gordon. "Remember we were talking the other day about mature, white women who love black dick? I present to you Rebecca, black dick lover. Isn't that right, Rebecca."

Looking up, Rebecca could see the two boys standing on either side of her as she continued to suck on Mr. Gordon.

"Yes," said Rebecca. While she was being completely subservient to Mr. Gordon, admitting that to these two boys was embarrassing.

"Yes, what?" said Mr. Gordon.

"Yes, I love to suck black cock."

This was all moving too fast, thought Rebecca. First, she became Mr. Gordon's slut, now she was sucking his cock in front of two young black boys. When she had agreed to be a slut for black men, young and old, she couldn't imagine it would start today.

"And didn't you just tell me that you wanted to suck some young black dick?"

Rebecca knew that she was caught up in the moment when she had said that, but she had indeed said that she would be a slut for college boys, and she never went back on her word. Her embarrassment seemed to be increasing.

"Yes, I did." Rebecca wished that she could lie, but she couldn't.

"I know you boys have been heating it up with some of the local white girls, but ain't nothing like a mature, white woman to bust your nut. Today's your lucky day. Rebecca's going to suck both your dicks. Isn't that right, Rebecca?"

Rebecca knew that she had put herself in this position. She had told Mr. Gordon, and now the two boys, that she would like to suck some young college cock. She also couldn't say 'no' to a black man, that would be teasing him. She didn't see any way out.

"I'd love to suck their cocks," said Rebecca.

Rebecca watched as Mr. Gordon stepped back from her, and Michael and John undressed. As they pulled down their pants, Rebecca could see that they were already excited from watching her. She also realized they both had nice cocks. Not nearly as fat as Mr. Gordon, but just as long.

"Whoa, Mr. G.," said John. "What's up with that?"

Rebecca looked at John and saw him looking at her tits. She wanted to cover up, but the damage was done.

"Ah, yes, John," said Mr. Gordon. "That is the mark of the conquering beast. When a white woman surrenders to black men as their submissive slut, as Rebecca did last night, she is marked, both literally and figuratively, as 'blacked.'"

Rebecca looked down at the floor in shame. She was a white woman who had surrendered to black men, although she was glad she did, she still felt some embarrassment.

"Isn't that right, Rebecca?" said Mr. Gordon.

Rebecca knew there was no place to hide--she was blacked last night. She consented to being black men's Southern white slut. She let them fill every hole she had and begged for more.

"That's right," said Rebecca. "I've been blacked. I'm free for black men to use."

"Tell them what you want, Rebecca," said Mr. Gordon. "As a tall, white woman with a body to die for, a woman who could have any man she desires, what do you want?"

Rebecca hesitated. This was surreal. She was kneeling in front of two young men, boys, really, and about to ask them if she could suck their cocks. All she did was go to school this morning and this is where she ended up. After last night, she knew the day would not be normal, but she never could have imagined this.

"I want to suck your big black cocks," said Rebecca. "You have beautiful young cocks and I'd love to have them in my mouth."

"Women like Rebecca can't get enough of black men's dicks," said Mr. Gordon.

Rebecca nodded. As Michael stepped forward, Rebecca reached out and grabbed his hard cock at the base. She pointed his cock at her mouth and moaned as she leaned forward, taking several inches of him into her mouth. She was a black cock slut. She loved black cock, young and old, and was proving it. A little at a time, she worked his cock into her mouth.

"What do you think, son?" said Mr. Gordon.

Son? thought Rebecca.

"Fuuuuuck, Dad," said Michael. "Just like you said. Old white women can suck dick."

"Rebecca's the best. Fuck her face like you were telling me you do to your girlfriend."

What the fuck? Rebecca couldn't believe she was sucking Mr. Gordon's son. That was just plain wrong. Wrong. She'd had both their cocks in her mouth in minutes. What was she doing? She shouldn't be doing this. I need to stop. She felt Michael grabbing her head with both hands and fucking her face.

"Suck my dick, bitch," said Michael.

With her head held tight, Rebecca couldn't do anything else.

"That's it, son," said Mr. Gordon. "Let her know you're in charge. White women who love black dick love to be dominated."

Rebecca knew Mr. Gordon was right. While she was new to letting black men use her, one of the things she liked was the way they dominated her. White men tended to be less aggressive, and she liked the feeling of being used. Michael was definitely using her mouth. She moaned instinctively. Stop moaning.

"See, son, she loves you fucking her face," said Mr. Gordon. "Don't you, slut?"

Rebecca nodded reflexively as she leaned down and began to lick his balls. I'm his slut, fuck. She was embarrassed that she was licking Mr. Gordon's son's balls, but it was clear that Michael was enjoying it. She bathed his balls in her saliva, taking each ball in her mouth in turn. As she left his balls, intent on sucking his cock again, she felt Michael slap her face with this cock. Rebecca squealed in both surprise and delight.

"Yesssssss," said Rebecca, "I want your cock." She couldn't help herself. Rebecca was too turned on to edit her thoughts. What she was thinking and feeling were just coming out of her mouth.

"A white lady with big tits sucking my dick," said Michael. "Dad, thanks for texting us to come over."

Rebecca knew this was dangerous, but she had never been in this place before. She had never even thought about the possibility of sucking a man and his son's cock. But here she was. Her pussy got wetter as Michael continued to slap her face with his cock. While her mind was saying no, it was clear that her pussy was saying yes.

"Michael," said Mr. Gordon, "why don't you give John a turn."

Rebecca stayed on her knees as Michael and John switched places. She had a new black cock staring her in the face. John's cock was longer than Michael's, with a significant upward bend. She welcomed John by kissing the head of his hard cock.

"Please let me suck your cock," said Rebecca. She knew she was being submissive to all three men, and she wanted John to know that she was there for his pleasure."

"You my bitch?" said John.

Rebecca liked the sound of that. "I'm your bitch," she said and began licking and kissing the head of his cock. "You've got such a big, beautiful cock. I'm sure all the girls love sucking it." Rebecca began to devour his cock, working her way all the way down to the root. She soon had her nose pressed against his crotch.

"Fuck, man," said John, "no girl ever done that before."

Rebecca liked to hear that. "You need to start asking more women to suck your cock. We love sucking cock." She started to bob her head on his cock, taking him all the way down each time. She wanted to let him know how much she liked his hard cock.

She looked up as she worked the head of his cock and was reminded of how young he was. She had a boy's cock in her mouth, and it was a surprise to herself when she realized she liked it. She knew Mr. Gordon's son was in college, so she was guessing they were both 19 or 20 years old. She liked the thought that she was the older woman that these two would be talking about years from now who just couldn't resist their black cocks.

"Bitches do as they're told," said John. "Stand up."

Rebecca stood up. John was right, as his bitch, she would do as she was told. She had learned that's what 'bitches' do. She found herself standing naked in front of three hard black cocks.

"Tell her what to do," said Mr. Gordon.

Rebecca could feel her pussy twitch in anticipation. What was next for her? What did John want? She watched as John approached her from the front, his cock pointing the way. He was thin and a couple of inches shorter than she was.

"Spread that pussy for me, bitch," said John.

Rebecca liked John's foul mouth, it was vulgar and obscene and controlling. She reached down with her hand and spread open her pussy lips. She wasn't sure yet what John was doing, until she felt the head of his cock against her pussy, slipping into her. She had never been fucked from the front standing up. She didn't even know it was possible until the head of John's cock entered her.

"What?" said Rebecca. "I didn't, jeeeeezus, what are you doing to me. I've never been... from the front. Shiiiiiiiit, fuuuuuuck me."

Rebecca loved the feeling of standing before John as he fucked her. She could feel his long skinny cock sneaking into her pussy as he squeezed her tits. Her body was clearly telling her that this was a good thing.

"You need a long dick for this," said John, "and I got one."

"Yes, you do," said Rebecca. "Fuck me with your long cock." Rebecca leaned into John's ear and said, "I'm here for your big black cock. Mr. Gordon's already fucked me, now it's your turn. Treat me like the white slut that I am."

Rebecca's whisper had its intended effect as John began to fuck her harder and faster. He twisted her nipples as he said, "Who owns your pussy now, bitch?"

"You doooooo." Rebecca felt her body in sexual overdrive as John continued to twist her tits. "You own my pussy with your big cock. Fuck me, hard." The pleasure and pain were pushing her to the edge.

Rebecca could feel her body sweating again, signaling the coming of another orgasm. Getting fucked from the front, standing, was new to her and she was loving it. She was lost in John's fucking when she felt someone behind her nuzzling up to her ass.

"We love double teaming girls," said Michael, "white girls can't get enough of it."

Rebecca couldn't imagine taking both cocks standing up, but she could already feel Michael's cock pushing at her ass. These two boys were teaching her something new about getting black fucked.

"Double-team me. Anything girls can do, women can do better," said Rebecca. "Take me."

Rebecca could feel Michael pushing into her. He kept pushing, hard, and she knew he wouldn't be denied her ass. "Yes," Rebecca screamed into the living room as his cock entered her ass. "Push harder. Fuck my ass. I can't believe you're both in me."

Rebecca's orgasm was bearing down on her as the two boys began to slam into her in unison. She found that every few strokes they would lift her off the ground with their cocks. She was being fucked into the air. Her pussy and ass electrified.

"You're going to fucking make me cum," said Rebecca. "Two boys... making me cum... big black cocks."

"Tell us a secret," said Michael. "Tell us a slut secret."

"White girls love telling us secrets when we fuck them," said John.

Rebecca was in awe of how the boys were fucking her. It felt slutty, and she liked that.

"I love secrets, too," said Rebecca. "I've never been fucked by two boys as young as you. Ever. The first boy to ever fuck me was 22 years old."

"You're an easy slut," said Michael.

Rebecca knew she was. "I am an easy slut, aren't I?"

"We've got a secret too," said Michael.

"Tell me your secret," said Rebecca, panting, sweating, fucking. "I love sexual secrets." Rebecca wasn't a gossip, but she did love naughty secrets. "I love your cocks." Finding out others' naughty sides was always a turn on. It was fun to be surprised.

"We're friends with your son, Mikah," said Michael, "and, now we're fucking his mom."

"What?" said Rebecca. What?

Michael and John were now furiously pounding her. Her entire body was being slammed. Her mind was going crazy with the idea that she was being fucked by two of her son's friends. She needed to stop. She had to stop. She couldn't stop. Her orgasm was now paralyzing her body. All she could do was stand there, hold on, and get fucked--by her son's friends.

"I'm fucking cumming," said Rebecca. "Goddamn. You know my son? You're fucking me." Rebecca's mind and body were on fire. "You shouldn't be fucking me." The boys didn't slow down their attack on her. "God, no, what are you doing to me." Two of her son's friends were now fucking her to an amazing orgasm.