Rebecca Loves Variety Ch. 02

Story Info
Rebecca joins the Foundation and entertains guests.
9.9k words
4.63
5.9k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 02/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I. Rebecca Meets the President of the Howser Foundation

Rebecca was reviewing the day's events as she nursed a large glass of pinot noir. The day started simply enough, tagging along with her friend Betty who had a meeting at the Howser Foundation. Betty was presenting a grant application she'd submitted several weeks prior. Rebecca was so impressed with Betty and her ability to create a consulting firm focused on the support of victims of natural disasters. Unfortunately, Louisiana had its fair-share of natural disasters lately, mostly in the form of hurricanes. Betty's firm had been able to support the rebuilding of houses, as well as furnishing food, water, furniture, and clothing, but was desperately in need of more funding. Rebecca was happy to work with Betty on her presentation as a mock audience and accompanying her to the presentation, for moral support.

Rebecca shook her head, acknowledging the fact that she had no idea what, in the end, her loyalty and moral support for Betty was going to entail. While sitting in the hallway waiting for Betty to finish her presentation, she was approached first by one man, and later two more, offering her the opportunity to help Betty obtain the grant--all she had to do was get naked and have sex with them. While Rebecca had told Betty that she would do whatever she could to help her, that wasn't quite what she meant. That said, she wanted to help Betty and the men who had approached her indicated they were in charge of the funding; so, she soon found herself the center of their sexual attention.

In the midst of being taken by the men, she was joined by Margaret, the VP of Sales at Howser. As it turns out, Margaret had a sexuality similar to hers, voracious. Margaret joined her in satisfying the men. In the end, Margaret was impressed by both her social and sexual skills, offering her a job she wasn't sure she could turn down, an Assistant Director position involving project management at a salary significantly higher than what she was currently making at the school.

The catch was that she would not only become an assistant director, she would also become a Queen of the Foundation. There were already three Queens and one Queen in training. She knew that Queens made themselves sexually available to the men and, sometimes the women, of the Foundation, especially for blowjobs, it seemed, although that wasn't exactly clear, yet.

She would learn more tomorrow as she agreed to go back to the Foundation for a formal interview with Margaret and to meet the President of the Foundation. As if Margaret was reading her mind, Rebecca's phone chirped, and she found that Margaret had texted her a few pictures of her getting fucked by the men during her support visit with Betty.

"You're a natural," texted Margaret. "I look forward to working with you."

Rebecca's pussy twitched. She was certain that tomorrow's interview would entail more than just her basic social skills. In the morning, she dressed in a purple, low-cut V-neck top with a camisole underneath to reduce the amount of cleavage, and a black skirt.

"It's so good to see you again," said Margaret giving her a big hug, "and don't you look delicious."

Rebecca felt herself blushing just a bit. She wanted to look delicious, but not cheap, and she knew it was a fine line.

"I have to say," said Rebecca, "it's a bit weird to be here again. In most cases, yesterday's performance would not have led to a follow up interview, but here I am."

"Rebecca, you are right where you should be. Over the years you have developed certain skills that make you a perfect fit for this position. It's clear that you are honest and loyal, that you are a hard worker with great social skills, and that you love sex and have become comfortable with your sexuality. That is a rare combination these days."

Rebecca felt that what Margaret said was true, she just didn't know that those skills would make her marketable. She listened as Margaret explained the nature of the Assistant Director position: running larger projects, completing smaller projects, and serving as Margaret's "right-hand man." Working at this level in an organization would certainly be different for her, but she felt like she could handle the work.

"And," said Margaret, "as you know, part of this position will be fulfilling the obligations of a Queen of the Foundation. There are currently three Queens: Melissa, an outside consultant who works here three days a week; Alice, a sales accountant on the third floor; and myself, as well as Destiny, who is, I guess you could say, in training. The duties of a Queen really depend on the Queen herself. The main duty is that she is always available for men, unless they are in a meeting that they simply can't leave. Someone knocks on your door. You're available. Someone texts you for a quickie. You're available. Someone stops you in the hallway. You're available. Now, what a Queen is available for, depends on them. Melissa, like you and I, is pretty much up for anything, except anal. Alice is strictly blowjobs, but she's energetic, and like you has big boobs. Destiny likes everything, but she's not quite always available--she's a bit moody. Catch her on a good day and she's 100% a man pleaser, but catch her on a bad day and you're likely to get an earful of expletives. I do think she's coming around, though, so I have hope."

Rebecca was big on hope. "I think I have what it takes to do the job, both the project management and the Queening. I'm sure I'll need some time to get up to speed on both aspects."

Rebecca was relieved when Margaret assured her that she would have time to find her footing with the projects. She wanted to be successful.

"For now," said Margaret, "it's time for my 10 am Wednesday meeting with the President. He knows you're coming and that I've offered you the position, both positions. He's a wonderful President, a good man, and has a big dick." Margaret laughed. "On most Wednesdays, I give him an update of my progress across various projects and then some special services, consisting mostly of a good, long suck, unless he's in the mood to fuck. It's a win-win."

That certainly sounded like a win-win to Rebecca. She'd had a couple of set weekly meetings like that over the last couple of years and always looked forward to them.

"For today," said Margaret, "just go with it. I'm not sure what he'll want. That said, if I were a betting woman, I'd say he'd want you to suck his dick."

"That would be great," said Rebecca. "I'd be happy to, or 'I'm available.'" She wanted to get the verbiage correct. "I definitely want to make a good first impression."

"In that case, lose the camisole. The President likes big tits."

Rebecca removed her camisole and adjusted her tits to give herself more cleavage.

"Very nice," said Margaret. "He'll like the view. His office is up on the fifth floor, the Houser foundation occupies the top three floors of the building."

As they entered the President's suite, the office manager waved them through.

"I don't think she likes me," said Margaret. "I don't think she approves of my weekly progress reports."

"Sounds like a personal problem," said Rebecca.

"You got that right."

Upon entering the President's office, Rebecca was impressed. It wasn't a single room, but three. An outside room with a large meeting table, as well as a few cushy armchairs; a second room, the actual office, adorned in dark wood and containing a large desk, bookshelves, and several more armchairs; and a third room, that looked to be a bathroom.

"Hello, I'm Connor Rotter, President of the Howser Foundation, but please call me Connor. This is Michael Daston, VP of Marketing."

Rebecca greeted them both, shaking their hands with her firm professional grip. Connor was tall and thin, wearing a suit, minus the suit jacket, rolled up sleeves, and a dark blue tie--professional, but casual. His smile was disarming and his demeanor delightful. It was not hard to like him immediately. Michael was likewise likable, but had a more rough and rugged exterior. His hair was less kempt, he was sporting a fashionable three-day scruff, and his muscular build was evident underneath his suit.

"Margaret has told me about your loyalty and support for your friend Betty," said Connor. "I'm glad we can support her endeavors. It seems like she's doing a world of good."

Rebecca looked at Margaret as she hadn't heard yet that Betty had been funded. "I'm so glad that you can help support her," said Rebecca. "She's really working hard." Margaret was wearing a Cheshire grin. She knew already.

"She also told me you'd be willing to help out in other ways as well."

Rebecca knew what he meant. "Definitely. Margaret and I share certain... inclinations or weaknesses, if you will, in that area."

"So, you know what our Wednesday meeting's all about?"

"I do. She briefed me, so to speak."

Rebecca watched as Connor leaned back against his desk and Margaret drop to her knees in front of him. It was a total power move, but she smiled as Margaret unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. It was clear to her that this was a familiar routine, as there was no hesitation, awkwardness, or talk involved. Margaret was a good cocksucker.

"What do you think?" said Michael, moving close to Rebecca.

"I think they're both enjoying themselves immensely," said Rebecca. "What do you think?"

"I've been on the receiving end of Margaret before, so I'm sure Connor is in heaven."

The room was silent except for the occasional slurping coming from Margaret and moaning coming from Connor, when it dawned on Rebecca that perhaps she wasn't being as available as she could be.

She looked at Michael. "What can I do for you?" Rebecca was sure that Michael would be interested in what she had to offer, given how much he'd been staring at her tits.

"How about?" said Michael nodding toward Margaret.

"Tell me." The words were out of Rebecca's mouth before she had time to edit them. Watching Margaret sucking Connors' cock lit a flame within her that had elevated her sexual energy.

"Suck my dick."

"Of course. Where would you like me?"

Rebecca followed Michael to one of the comfy chairs and knelt between his legs. She unbuckled and unzipped his pants, pulling them off of his hips and down to his ankles. She then took off his shoes and removed his pants entirely. She had decided she wanted better access to his cock than simply unzipping his pants would provide.

"Fuck, yeah," said Michael. "Such a good cocksucker. I love a hot blonde giving head."

"Thank you," said Rebecca. "I love sucking cock." She licked his shaft and balls. "All hot blondes should be cocksuckers."

"Oooh, she likes to talk dirty, Connor. She's a winner! Show me your tits, Rebecca."

Rebecca sat back and pulled off her shirt. "You want to see my full rack?" She was more than happy to be a dirty talking slut.

"You know I do."

"I figured." Rebecca reached back and unhooked her bra, letting her tits bounce free. She moaned as Michael squeeze her tits and pinched her nipples. "That's it, grope me good. I love it when men play with my tits." Given her new position as a company Queen, she saw no reason to hold back on her thoughts. She was, at least in part, being hired for her sexuality. "Would you like to watch me give you some more lip service?"

As Michael leaned back in the chair, he said, "Show me your cock sucking skills, slut."

"With pleasure," said Rebecca as she leaned forward and engulfed Michael again.

After several minutes of bobbing up and down on Michael's cock, she heard movement behind her.

"Don't hoard the new girl," said Connor. "Time to switch."

Rebecca lifted her head out of Michael's lap and looked over her shoulder at Connor and Margaret. Margaret was standing and she had lost her shirt and bra is well. Rebecca liked her tits, not as big as her own, but shapely and with large nipples.

"Having fun?" said Margaret as they passed each other.

"Mouthfuls," said Rebecca, with a girlish giggle.

Rebecca liked the look of Connor's cock. It was long and hard and shined from being in Margaret's mouth. There was raw sex in the air. She could smell it. Connor was still leaning against his desk, his hard cock pointing at her, calling her. She stood proudly before him with her tits bared. Raw sex. There was no question why she was there.

"Would you like me to suck your cock, Mr. President?" said Rebecca.

"Show me your pussy first," said Connor.

Rebecca unzipped and dropped her skirt to the floor. "Would you like me to remove my thong, too?"

"Yes."

Rebecca pushed her thong off her hips and on to the floor. "I love your hard cock," said Rebecca sliding her fingers across her wet pussy. "I kinda got a thing for big, hard cock."

She watched as Connor moved away from his desk, motioning to her. No blowjob, he was going to fuck her. She liked that her new boss was about to take her on his desk. She was looking forward to being submissive--the boss fucks the new girl.

"Get on the desk," said Connor.

Rebecca did as she was told, sitting on the edge of the desk and leaning back on her elbows, making her pussy fully available. She was delighted when Connor lifted up for legs by her ankles. She could see his hard cock aimed at her pussy.

"Beg for it," said Connor. "Beg for the bosses dick."

"I'm your girl, Mr. President," said Rebecca. "I want your big cock in my pussy, and I need you to fuck my tits off." She could feel Connor's cock rubbing her lips. "Fill me up. Show the new girl that the boss owns her pussy. I'm just a--fuuuuuuuuuck." Rebecca felt her pussy pierced by Connor's cock, fast and hard. "Pound my pussy, boss." Rebecca rocked her hips as Connor smashed her pussy with his cock and balls. "Shiiiiiiit." Rebecca leaned back further, off of her elbows, thumping the back of her head on the desk. "Fuck the hell out of your new assistant director. Clearly, I am the assistant director of getting-her-pussy-fucked-hard-by-the-boss. First meeting and your balls deep in me."

Rebecca loved the feeling of being hammered by Connor. He was just crushing her pussy, stroke after stroke. If there was anyone outside the door, they would certainly know something was going on. Maybe this was why the office manager didn't like Margaret.

"Mitch was right," said Connor. "You're like fucking Marilyn Monroe, but only if she was a porn star. Are you a porn star, Rebecca?"

"No," said Rebecca, breathless and panting, her orgasm starting to form. "I've never been a porn star."

"Would do you like to be?"

"I don't know, maybe." Rebecca have never thought about being a porn star before, but she was loving the abuse Connor was giving her now. "God, I'm your slut."

"You my porn star, Rebecca?"

"Absolutely, I'm your porn star. Whatever you want, I'm your fuck girl."

Rebecca felt Connor withdraw from her pussy and spin her around, her head leaning back over the edge of the table.

"Open your mouth," said Connor.

"Yes, sir," said Rebecca. With her head fully over the edge of the table, Rebecca opened her mouth to Connor's cock.

"Ready to take my whole dick?"

"Hell, yeah, boss. Bury your cock in my throat."

No sooner had she said it than she felt her boss pushing his big cock into her mouth. Further and further, he pushed until she felt her nose against his balls. She had never had her mouth fucked upside down like this before. It was awkward, but exciting. She moaned loudly.

"Michael," said Connor, "get over here and help me with the Foundation's first porn star. Rebecca's a whole different breed of woman. I think 'insatiable' would be an understatement."

"So, then maybe she's more Marilyn Chambers than Marylin Monroe," said Michael.

Rebecca wanted to agree, but her mouth was filled by Connor's cock, so she simply gave the men two thumbs up. For the second time that morning, she felt a man lift up her legs to fuck her.

"Grab your knees, Marilyn," said Michael.

Rebecca reached behind her knees and pulled her legs up and a part, giving Michael even better access to her flooded pussy. Connor was still fucking her throat and she desperately wanted her pussy fucked.

"What do you have to say for yourself," said Connor withdrawing his cock from Rebecca's throat.

"Don't stop," said Rebecca.

"Stop? We're just getting started," said Michael. "Welcome to your new career, Miss Marilyn."

Rebecca squealed as Micheael slammed in cock into her. She heard the men laughing at her as they both impaled her with their cocks. More squealing. She wasn't proud when it came to her sexual needs, and right now, she needed cock, as much cock as she could get, and the two men were servicing her well. Her orgasm was seconds away.

"Now, this is a sweet cunt," said Michael. "Nothing like baldness to let a man know she wants to fuck."

Michael was reading her right, thought Rebecca. He was aggressive with her, degrading, and she, indeed, kept her pussy waxed for men. His forcefulness was a turn on and his fucking was pushing her over the edge.

"Drill my pussy," said Rebecca. "Fuck me hard. Make me cum."

"Are you catching Marilyn's best side?" said Connor.

Rebecca looked up and saw Margaret with her camera. She was being filmed. Her orgasm exploded.

"Goddamn, fuck me," said Rebecca.

Her outburst was cut short by Connor filling her mouth again. Connor's balls were slapping her in the face every time he plunged his cock into her throat. He had very low hanging balls that bounced off her eyes and forehead. Getting face fucked upside down brought new levels of lewdness.

"Looks who likes balls on her face," said Connor.

Rebecca couldn't deny it. She was enjoying Connor denigrating her with his balls. Men's pleasure always came first, even if it cost her some of her dignity.

"She's got porn star written all over her," said Connor. "Big bouncy tits, bald pussy, and I bet she loves it in the ass. Do you like it in the ass, Miss Marilyn?"

As Connor pulled his cock out of her mouth, Rebecca said, "Without a doubt."

"I've got a big dick for that big ass of yours, and I'm more than man enough to take it, but not today, sweet cheeks. Today's about breaking you in. Adding another slut to the Foundation's list of Queens. Do you have what it takes to be a Foundation Queen?"

Rebecca was enjoying Connor now slapping her face what is cock. In her position, with her head flopping over the side of his desk, her face was at the perfect cock-slapping height and he was taking full advantage.

"I was born to be a Queen," said Rebecca. "I've loved cock since I was first introduced to it. As you said, I am insatiable, ravenous, when it comes to cock, and I'm not particular. I love short cocks and long cocks, fat cocks and thin cocks. I love cocks on tall men and short men. Skinny men and fat men. White men, black men, and everyone in between. I was born to be a slut."

Rebecca was overtaken by Michael plowing her pussy. "I'm fucking cumming. You son of a bitch, crush my pussy. Fuck your Queen's cunt. God, I'm--"

Rebecca was silenced by Connor plunging his big cock back into her throat. She screamed as best she could with her mouth and throat full. Michael was pounding her good and her orgasm erupted from her pussy. She loved an aggressive man fucking her hard. She loved it when a man felt like he had to punish her, show her who was the man, that he was in charge, and Michael was doing just that. Her orgasm spread to her chest and arms and legs. She could tell that Michael had an inner rage he was taking out on her. It made him a good fucker.

Her orgasm had distracted her and all at once her mouth and throat began to fill up with Conner's cum. His big balls were unloading faster than she could swallow. She tried to pull away, but he wouldn't let her. She screeched and coughed. The men had gotten her out of control. She was a mess. A hot mess. A larger cough caused her chest to heave, then cum in her throat and choking. Snort. Cough. Choking, her chest heaved and Conner's cum erupted from her nose. Nooooo! Snort. Cough.