Rebecca Loves Variety Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me you want me to fuck you, cougar," said Scott.

"Fuck me. Fill my cougar pussy with your hard cock. Don't take it easy on me, either, I like it rough and wild. I'm a big girl. Treat me--" Rebecca shuddered as Scott drove his cock deep into her. "GOD, that's it. Fuck my pussy." He was bouncing on her, impaling her over and over. "Hammer me. Bashing me with your cock."

Rebecca loved that Scott listened to her. He was crushing her pussy, slamming his whole body down on top of her. She gasped each time he rammed her, her tits flying. She had one leg over his shoulder and one leg wrapped around his hip. Her pussy was wide open, and he continued to give her the trouncing she wanted.

"Fuuuuck, you're incredible... you've got a soaked snatch." said Scott, thrusting.

"So hard and powerful," said Rebecca, "bury it in my pussy. Make me cum."

Rebecca was starting to sweat, her tits bouncing across her chest, and she could feel an orgasm rising. Scott was relentless; his cock was doing her right.

"Something new, cougar," said Scott.

Rebecca felt Scott back off and then grab her by the wrist. He pulled forward toward to the other end of the couch until she was on her hands and knees. With her head down, she hollered as he drove his cock back into her. "YES, own my pussy." He had one hand on her hip and one hand on her head pushing it down onto the armrest. "Abuse me." She groaned louder and louder.

"I love cougar sluts," said Scott. "You guys are so easy and appreciate a guy filling your snatch."

"Yes, we're easy and love a good fuck." She cried out as Scott yanked her head back by her hair. "Uh... uh... uh..." she grunted with each thrust. He was riding her hard and reining her in each time by her hair. It was violent and passionate and intense. "Fuck me... fuck me... fuck me... God, Goooooooood, I'm cumming."

She could feel her body shaking and her pussy pulsing. "You're a master, a goddamn fucking master. Pull my hair!" Rebecca didn't always like her hair pulled, but Scott had her orgasm crashing through her body, wreaking havoc in the best possible way. "You know you can take me anytime you want."

"Slut mom," said Scott. "Eager for abuse, aren't you?"

"Oh, God yes," said Rebecca. "Most men have no idea. I love to be abused by cock. Jeeeeeezus, you've made me a sloppy mess with your big cock. I'm a slut mom."

"I don't know how one man satisfies you."

"They can't. It takes more than one--sometime a lot more. I can be insatiable when it comes to cock. I know my place is serving men."

"Tell me more, slut mom."

Rebecca was full of sexual energy and her orgasm was on fire. "I love to fuck and suck cock. Several men fuck me on a regular basis. I'm always available to them. Like you said, I'm easy."

Rebecca, her orgasm subsiding, rolled over on the couch, and looked up at Scott, everything about her was in disarray; he took more pictures of her and texted on his phone. She was sure that he was sharing his exploits with his college friends back in Idaho.

As he pulled out of her, she got up and used the bathroom, fixing her hair a bit, but not really. It was still a mess. As she returned to the living room, she found Scott sitting in her favorite oversized chair stroking his cock. She knew he had yet to cum and she couldn't let that happen. As she approached, he stood up and told her to sit down. He kneeled between her legs, licking her pussy.

"Oooooooh, that's nice," said Rebecca. "Take your time. MMMmmmmm."

Rebecca loved the long licking she was getting. She ran her fingers through his hair as he massaged her tits. This was a nice break after the extraordinary orgasm Scott had given her. He was patient and not in a hurry.

After a while, Rebecca said, "How about I return the favor." They switched places and she licked and sucked Scott back to hardness. She wanted him to cum in her mouth.

"You're a master cocksucker, "said Scott. "I've had lots of girls suck my dick, but never like you."

"Thank you." Rebecca loved that men enjoyed her sucking. She was in her happy place on her knees with a mouthful of cock. "I said you could fuck me anytime, the same goes for blowjobs. Anytime, anywhere."

"Do all your neighbors know you're easy?"

"Some do."

"And?"

"Those that do often ask me to stop by after work to suck their cocks, or they spread my legs--a little post-work release."

Rebecca was working Scott's cock, licking his shaft and sucking his balls. She wanted to taste his cum. He was treating her so good, fucking her hard, he deserved a powerful orgasm of his own.

"You're going to need to start making some trips downtown to my apartment," said Scott.

"Definitely," said Rebecca. "All you have to do is text me the address."

"Damn, cougar head is the best head," said Scott. "Much better than college girls. Cougars want to please; college girls just want to finish."

Rebecca wasn't sure about college girls, but she could certainly believe that mature women would be more interested in pleasing their man than simply finishing--she knew she was. Giving Scott her full attention, took him deep.

"Fuck yeah," said Scott. "Suck my dick."

Rebecca could see him taking video of her sucking his cock. She closed her eyes and enjoyed his cock, knowing he'd be cumming soon. "Cum in my mouth or on my face. Whatever you want."

"Swallow my spunk, slut."

Rebecca picked up the pace and the pressure of her sucking. She could feel his cock getting just a bit harder, he was ready to blow.

"Fuck yeah, fuck, fuuuuuuck," said Scott. "Swallow me, slut, swallow me."

Rebecca sucked and swallowed, relishing Scott's pleasure. It was such a turn on to hear men moan and groan as they came for her. She kept bobbing her head as he continued the spurt in her mouth. He did a nice job of filling her mouth with cum and tasted great.

"Jesus Christ," said Scott. "That was crazy. No wonder your neighbors call you after work."

"My pleasure," said Rebecca, and she meant it. "Like I said, I love sucking cock and my reward is cum in my mouth." She swallowed all of his cum, but his taste lingered. She liked that.

Now it was his turn to go to the bathroom and she awaited his return in her favorite chair. She was thoroughly enjoying the sex with Scott, and he seemed to be enjoying her body. It was all good. He certainly seemed happy as he returned from the bathroom.

"I found something of yours," said Scott. "Your poor rabbit was feeling neglected."

Rebecca looked at Scott in horror, her body flushing with embarrassment. She could see him holding her purple rabbit vibrator. As he repeatedly pushing the 'on' button, she could hear the vibrator changing speeds, including her favorite.

"What are you doing?" said Rebecca. She was mortified.

"I think it's time we take our play to a whole new level."

Rebecca had a hard time focusing, between the vibrator Scott was holding and his cock that was swing left and right, getting harder as he walked toward her. She reached out toward his cock, but Scott filled her hand with her vibrator.

"Let's see what you can do with this," said Scott.

"No... no, no, no, I can't do that," said Rebecca.

"You said you're an easy slut who likes it rough and wild. Is that true or is that all talk? As they say in Texas, are you all hat and no cattle?"

Rebecca wasn't lying then, and she wouldn't back down now. Scott was challenging her, was she all talked? "I'm definitely not all talk." She had worked hard, if that was the right phrase, over the past few years to own her sexuality.

"Yes?" said Scott. "Prove it."

Rebecca pressed the 'on' button and her vibrator came to life, option two, her warm-up speed. I'll show you wild," said Rebecca with attitude in her voice. "What you see is what you get. What I say I do." She slid the long arm of the vibrator into her pussy and set the short arm just south of her clit. "Ooooooooh, that's sweet."

She sat back in her comfy chair and spread her legs wider. "This is my favorite chair." She'd spent hours in this chair vibrating herself. "I've spent hours here running up the score."

Slowly, she rocked the law arm of the vibrator deeper in her pussy, nuzzling her G spot. "Yes... yes... yes... " she upped the vibrating to the next setting, moving from warm up to the main show. "I can't believe I'm masturbating for you. I've never done that for a man before. You like this?" She wanted to make sure she was being sexy.

"Fuck yeah, you're a dream, a fantasy come true," said Scott. "You love being a dirty cum slut for me, don't you?" said Scott.

"Yes, I love being dirty for men. White trash for the locals."

Rebecca started working the vibrator with greater zeal, her hips rotating gently, her body flushed, her mind wandering in lust. As if he were far off, Rebecca could vaguely see Scott stroking his hard cock. She pushed the vibrator deeper.

"Fuuuuuuck," moaned Rebecca.

"Who's been your best fuck?"

Rebecca upped the vibrator another level and moved the short arm to lean on her clit. Things were getting serious. "Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrr." She knew she'd be losing control shortly, her body was hot and her pussy was awash. "Tommy. Last year." She was stimulating her G-spot and clit, the end was near. "First date. He took me."

"He controlled you? Tamed you?" said Scott.

"I begged him." More speed. "He owned me." The buzzzzzz. "Power fucked me." Rocking. "I'm so close." She couldn't believe she had let Scott talk her into this. "Stroke your cock for me."

Rebecca was on the edge of her orgasm, when the front door flew open, and a strange man walked in. Her mind was clouded and she no idea what was going on.

"Keep pushing, Rebecca," said Scott.

"Yes, keep pushing, Rebecca," said the stranger.

Rebecca pushed. The vibrator had reached a fevered pitch. Her body was focused on her pussy, while her mind tried to make sense of the stranger.

"Buck, it took you long enough to get here," said Scott. "We've been fucking all day. Haven't we, Rebecca?"

Rebecca was still rocking the vibrator in and around her pussy as she watched Scott and Buck.

"Yes," said Rebecca. "All day." She panted, her tits heaving, wet with sweat.

"And now you're fucking yourself. Is that right?" said Buck.

She had no control. "Yes." She stared as Buck approached her. "He told me to."

"You're a fucking slut, Rebecca. A dick-craving, cum-loving mother obsessed with fucking men. Scott, here, comes knocking on your door and next thing you're humping his pecker."

He was right. She watched, listened, and hungered as he took off his clothes. "Humping."

"Keep banging your box, Rebecca," said the man. "You're one wet slut."

As his pants hit the floor, she rocked the vibrator faster. Buck had a thick, beefy cock. Sooooo nice. He looked good jacking it. She stared at his cock as he knelt between her legs, took the vibrator from her hand, and then slit his head into her. It was just a moment when he shoved his hard, fat cock deep into to her.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck," said Rebecca. "Daaaaaamn. Shit... Shit... Shit..." Before she could react, Buck began to devastate her pussy, shattering her mind with full, hard thrusts. "God!" He was much thicker than Scott and he was simply fucking the hell out of her--zero to sixty in two strokes, no mercy. He was bottoming out with each stroke.

"Monster cock!" said Rebecca, blurting her words. "Stretch me!" She spread her legs wider; she was going to cum. "Big girl, big cock." She knew she wasn't making any sense. "Take me. Fuck me." Buck was fucking her hard and all she wanted was more. "More. Fuck me. More." Word salad. He was a blur, driving her off the cliff to another orgasm. "I'm a fucking slut."

"The hot fucking bitches are always the freaky ones, Scott," said Buck. "You gotta be a mom."

"Fuck. Shit. Yes." Rebecca could feel tears start down her cheeks from the intensity of the fucking. "My pussy. You're wrecking it. Wrecking it."

"Hot moms are the biggest sluts. Easy and hungry. They'll do anything for big dick. Won't you, mom?"

Rebecca's orgasm was crashing on her head, and she knew she was incoherent. "Yes, any... thiiiiing. I'm so goddamn easy." She was shaking uncontrollably as Buck continued his assault. "Jesus. So, dominating. Fucking mom." Her orgasm has her shaking.

"Mom cum slut?"

"Mom's a fucking cum slut. So easy. Neighborhood slut. Dads." She grabbed Buck's hips and pulled his cock into her pussy, which spasmed over and over. She could barely breath as Buck rocked her with his fat cock.

"Let's spray this mom's pretty face."

Rebecca moaned as the man pulled out of her, she wanted more of his chubby cock, but then saw him aiming his cock at her. God, yes, just what she wanted and him calling her 'mom' made it that much more wicked.

"God, yes," said Rebecca. "Cum on my pretty face. Mom wants to be covered in cum."

The first rope of cum from Buck was heavy and splattered across her cheek and nose. The second left a line of cum from her hairline down her forehead and onto her nose. Next was a close-up squirt into to her mouth, which she savored before pushing it out onto her chin and tits. She couldn't believe the amount of cum the man had.

"Damn," said Rebecca. "So much cum. Cover me."

"Round two, slut," said Scott. "Feed and breed."

"Oh, yes," said Rebecca, spreading her legs. She yelled as Scott jumped on the chair and pulled her legs so she was almost upside down.

"That's right, piledriver her," said Buck. "Drop that load deep in the bitch."

"You got that right," said Scott." It's the only way."

Rebecca didn't know what a piledriver was, but with Scott standing above her driving his cock straight down into her pussy, she figured it out quickly. "Oh my God, "said Rebecca." Piledrive me. Slam my pussy." She'd never been fucked like this before.

"Bitch likes it rough," said buck.

Rebecca was crammed so tightly into the chair she could barely breathe, but Scott had lit another fire inside her. Her orgasm from Buck was rolling into another one for Scott. "Hammer me hard. Drive your cock deep."

"Bitch is gonna come again," said Buck. "What an easy fucking slut."

Rebecca nodded as best she could. "Fuck this slut, make me come again. I cum a lot."

Slapping her ass, Scott said, "Ready to be bred?"

"Breed me. Cum deep. I'm cumming... again, shiiiiit."

"Fuck yeah," said Scott. "Spunking another snatch... "

Rebecca heard Scott grunting as he unloaded deep in sider of her. Every downward thrust he sprayed her. Over and over. She loved the pounding. "Breed me."

"You're certainly a bitch," said Buck. "You ever been called a whore?"

"Yes," said Rebecca, her orgasm waning, "but I don't like it."

"I don't fucking care if you like it," said Buck, "You're our whore now. Your gonna let us fuck you whenever we want."

Rebecca definitely didn't like being called a whore, but they'd fucked her good and came on and in her--she couldn't argue with that. While it wasn't a question, she said, "Yes, you can fuck me whenever you want."

"And you're going to ask us to bring friends too, aren't you, whore?"

Scott had pulled away from her and she flopped off of the chair onto the floor. She was sitting in front of the two men with their cum dripping down her face and leaking from her pussy. She never thought of herself as a whore, but she could see why they did.

"Yes," said Rebecca.

"Say it," said Buck.

Rebecca couldn't resist. "Bring your friends. I'm a slut for your friends, too." She was sure that at some point she'd be gangbanged by Buck and his friends and that excited her. "I am your bitch."

Rebecca could feel that even after several orgasms, her body wanted more, but she saw Scott and Buck getting dressed. She wanted to stop them from leaving, but she was too wasted.

"We'll be in touch, whore," said Buck.

He's going to really use me, thought Rebecca as Buck left her house. She knew that Scott had fun getting his cock sucked and fucked, but for Buck, he wanted more. He wanted to own her and break her. He was going to challenge her, push her, and force her beyond her limits. She looked forward to that as she licked his cum from her face.