Rebecca Loves Variety Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa! Spunk rockets," said Conner.

Rebecca was mortified. Another cough and more cum from her nose. Upside down, she couldn't clear her throat correctly. More coughing. The cum from her nose was sliding onto her cheeks. She tried to wipe her face.

"No, no, Rebecca," said Conner. "Margaret?"

Rebecca looked and could see Margaret just feet away, capturing her embarrassment and shame on video. She had never choked or snorted on cum before. She was proud to never gag.

"Fucking slut," said Michael. "Here's a full load in that sweet cunt of yours."

Rebecca was powerless to stop him from flooding her pussy, even if she wanted to, which she didn't. She was still trying to stop coughing and snorting. Mercifully, Michael, finished spraying her, pulled out, which allowed her to right herself.

"Don't wipe off anything," said Conner.

Rebecca sat up straight on the edge of the desk, her legs spread, cum on her face and dripping from her nose, more oozing from her pussy. She looked at Margaret and wanted to hide, but Margaret was getting it all--her disgrace and humiliation. The President and Vice President had fucked her, filled her with their cum, and then she rewarded them by gushing cum from her mouth and nose. She was an embarrassment.

"You're their cumdump, aren't you?" said Margaret.

"I am," said Rebecca. Her humiliation was sliding into sadness.

"You let them cum wherever they wanted, didn't you?"

"I did."

"You've got cum in your mouth, all over your face, and deep in your pleasure box."

Rebecca cracked a smile when Margaret said, "pleasure box." She'd never heard the phrase before, but she knew that's what it was. "That's right." Somehow thinking about how Conner and Michael had cum all in and over her, made her feel better.

"You're a bombshell and a cum bucket," said Michael. "A tall, beautiful voracious vixen, and the men of Howser are going to defile you from day 1. Are you ready for that?"

Rebecca was too far gone to argue, and she also knew he was right. "Yes, I'm a 6'2" buxom blonde cum slut who will take your... anyone's cum any place they want to put it. I've been to Howser twice, now--the first time I was seduced into letting several executives gang bang me, and the second time, I let the President and Vice President spit roast me. The third time? I'll be more discrete, but I have a feeling there will be a line."

"Porn star," said Michael. "I'd pay to see you get fucked."

"In the meantime, you just got your first raise. You, too, Margaret. You outdid yourself this time finding new talent for the Foundation. Miss Marilyn will contribute greatly."

"Thank you," said Rebecca. She was starting to feel better. "Thank you both for fucking me. For treating me like the slut that I am. As for being a porn star, several years ago I would have never guessed that I'd be this big a slut, so who knows what the future may hold."

"You're already a porn star," said Margaret. "That was quite the display. I'm sure men and women all across the Foundation will enjoy watching you get ravaged by Connor and Michael."

"I hope so," said Rebecca. "I look forward to more."

While Michael was pulling up his pants, he leaned into Rebecca's ear and said discretely, "Look up Marilyn Chambers on the web and watch a movie or two of hers. You'll know the one I mean when you see the title. You may look like Marilyn Monroe, but you fuck like Marilyn Chambers. Soon, very soon, you and I, and a few of my friends, are going to make a movie."

As he pulled away from her, she caught his eye and nodded. Michael was going to make her being a porn star, a reality, and she'd be ready. She watched Connor and Michael exit the room as she slid off the table, leaving a streak of Michael's cum behind. She was wrecked, tired and wrecked, with the inner satisfaction that only comes from rough sex.

"I had no idea," said Margaret.

"Sometimes I surprise myself," said Rebecca. "I'm not sure why, but I guess I was just in the mood to be dominated. It was fantastic. As for the cum thing--"

"Don't worry, I'll save that part for later, to blackmail you with. I look forward to more transgressions, but for now, you need to clean up and we need to head back to my office."

Rebecca went to the bathroom connected to Connor's office and cleaned up. Her face and her pussy were sloppy with cum. It was clear she'd been used, and that made her happy. She spent several minutes cleaning out her nose, hoping that would never happen again. On the way back to Margaret's office, they talked more about her non-sexual duties, and she let Margaret know that she needed to give her school two-weeks' notice before starting at Howser. Margaret agreed. Rebecca was looking forward to her first official day at the Howser Foundation.

II. New Neighbors and a Family Affair

Rebecca found the final two weeks working at the school sad, she loved it there, working with the students had always brought her fulfillment, but was often accompanied by the stress and tensions of working within a system that provide too few resources and too many overseers. She was looking forward to more autonomy and having greater resources while at the Howser Foundation. Her last day at the school was yesterday, which gave her two days of rest and unemployment before starting at Howser on Monday.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Rebecca headed for the door. It was Saturday, house cleaning day; she was dressed, at best, casually--a t-shirt and leggings. She had anticipated seeing no one today, just cleaning and sweating, and then a movie or two in her jammies.

"Hello," said the man at the door. "I'm Scott, your new neighbor, sort of. My dad, moved in last week and I've been helping him get the place set up. My apologies for just stopping by, but I wanted to introduce myself and my dad, so that you're not wondering why there's a couple of strange men wandering around."

Wow, thought Rebecca, that was a lot of words. She looked at the man, he was shorter than she was, but then, most men were. She smiled as while her t-shirt said LSU, his said WTF.

"Hi, I'm Rebecca. I noticed you moving in, but you're not living there, only your dad?" She remembered a man a bit older than herself helping with the move.

"That's right," said Scott. "My dad just moved here from Idaho. I came with him. I just graduated from college. I have an apartment in town. I'm working at Central Auto Parts until I figure out what to do."

He was a talker and with the conversation developing, Rebecca felt inhospitable talking across the doorway threshold. "Won't you come in? It's warm outside and the AC feels good."

"Thank you, it is hot. It's warm where we came from in Boise, but not this hot. I don't mind it, though, I was born and raised in Idaho--hot summers and cold winters--but not too bad of either. Everyone thinks it cold and snowy in Idaho, but it's not."

Talker was right. Rebecca noticed Scott looking at her tits while describing the weather in Idaho. She'd like to have thought that he was just reading her t-shirt, but as she glanced down, she realized that her shirt was worn and faded to the point of being mostly see through. She was a walking peep show.

It was clear to Rebecca that her tits were distracting Scott as he was babbling about his dad driving a truck. "He used to drive a truck--a big semi jobber. When my mother left us for a local dick cop, excuse my French, he decided to stay home and become a carpenter. Turns out, he has a knack for it. He's good."

Rebecca liked him and decided to rescue him, sharing a bit about her life and kids. She offered him some water and as she walked across the room to the kitchen, she became self-conscious of her leggings or as her best friend would say, her ass-hugging pants. If she was trying to be sexy, this wouldn't have been a bad outfit, but she was going for dirty comfort, not man pleasing. Seems she achieved both without effort.

You have got to be kidding. As she walked back toward Scott, the cold water-filled glass and the kitchen fan perked up her nipples which were now saying 'hi', rather loudly, to Scott. She certainly had his attention.

"Thanks for the water," said Scott admiring her nipples. "Could you turn around for a second?"

Maybe she had something on her back. She turned around and in one smooth and steady motion, Scott unhooked her bra with one hand. The looseness of her bra startled her and she turned to Scott. He has skills.

"What was that?" said Rebecca.

"You were just aching to show me those," said Scott. "I can see how aroused you are. Your nipples are awesome. Take off your bra using that ninja-shit women do to remove their bras without taking off their shirts. I'm dying to see your tits."

"I don't think so. I didn't know you were coming over, or I would have put on a sweatshirt or something less revealing."

"That don't matter none. You're always ready for some fun, aren't you? You're a fun girl. I can tell. I know women like you in Idaho. Not a lot, but a few. I bet you have fun with a lot of the guys around here, don't you?"

Rebecca was tickled by Scott's quick and witty responses, followed by nervous chatter. She found him completely disarming and lighthearted. She put her hands on her hips in mock disapproval and said, "You, sir, are out of bounds, unhooking my bra like that without permission. But I've got to admit, you've got skills. Where did you learn to unhook bras so quickly?"

"Those aren't the only skills I have. You just seemed like you'd be up for some fun."

"You keep mentioning fun, what kind of fun are you referring to?"

Rebecca saw a grin spread across his face and felt a heat spread across her body, realizing that he wasn't disarming, he was seducing. He had her giddy standing in front of him with her bra only half on and her nipples hard. She worked to change the topic.

"Is this how you greet all of your new neighbors" said Rebecca, "or is this an Idaho thing?"

"Only when the neighbor is hot and open to it," said Scott. "Not temperature hot, but you're beautiful and I've got a feeling you'd be very agreeable to trying new things... I can tell these things."

"You can tell? A superpower?"

"Why else would you have let me in? You're friendly and inviting, not to mention a sexy dresser. Show me your friendly side and take off your bra. I can already see that you've got a great body and amazing tits."

With her tits feeling strangely perky, for a 51-year-old, and her pussy growing restless, she said, "Friendly?" He was flattering her into excitement. She wasn't sure exactly how friendly she wanted to be with Scott when she noticed him getting hard under his shorts. She liked that. "Inviting?" Not only were her tits, and the anticipation of seeing her nipples, making him happy, there were making him excited. She liked that. "Sexy?" Beyond that, as far as she could tell, his package was impressive.

"Having a problem there?" said Rebecca nodding toward Scott's crotch. She wanted to keep things lighthearted and maybe a bit frisky, given Scott's teasing. Her flirtatiousness was turning toward lustful as Scott grabbed his cock and stroked it through his pants.

"This is completely your fault. I knew you were hot watching you garden in the back yard and through your windows, but I had no idea how hot. Face-to-face you're fucking steamy."

Rebecca wasn't sure she had ever been called steamy before. She could feel her bra slipping off of her tits, so she pulled her bra straps through each sleeve and then off. "Ninja-shit," said Rebecca.

"Fuck yeah! Those are nice," said Scott. "Not Jennifer Lawrence nice, she's just ok, but Scarlett Johansson nice, which is awesome--men have fought wars over tits like yours."

Rebecca laughed. "Thank you, I guess, but I'm certainly not interested in starting a war."

"But, wait, you're still overdressed. I'm sure you're friendlier than that. Take off your shirt, I can't quite see your tits, so I can't fully appreciate them. I'd really like to be able to fully appreciate them. I've heard being appreciative is a good thing, yes?"

Rebecca knew she'd been here before. He wanted her to commit to fooling around by taking off her own clothes and not just acquiescing to him as the aggressor. He may have been college aged, but he was wise in the ways of seduction.

"Yes, I've heard the same thing," said Rebecca.

She'd noticed that his persuasion was fun and laid-back, not pressuring and heavy-handed as she'd often experienced with older men. He'd gotten her nipples hard and wanting stimulation, and her pussy wet and wanting attention, without forcing her into anything. She was feeling agreeable, very agreeable, more than she should. Without thinking further, she pulled her shirt off and threw it on the couch. "Is this what you wanted to see?" said Rebecca. "They're not a 20-year olds', but I hear they're ok for a woman over 50."

"I can't believe you're over 50. No fucking way. Your tits are amazing regardless," said Scott.

That made Rebecca happy, and she smiled as she shook her tits and let them wobble. "I guess it's time for you to show me something to appreciate." She was enjoying the spiritedness of the moment. "You up for that?"

"Fuck yeah, I am."

Rebecca watched as Scott kicked off his shoes and began to unbuckle his pants. Since it was time for the big reveal, she was really hoping he had a large cock. Ultimately, she would be fine with any size, but given her developing frisky mood, bigger would be better.

"Ooooooh," said Rebecca. "Someone's happy to see me." He wasn't huge, but he was larger than average, squarely in the big' category, and he was already hard. "Hmmm, you have a nice, big cock, don't you?" She was extremely turned on by his hard cock, which, even as he stood, was pointing almost straight up. "Big, hard cock... makes me happy." She was very impressed.

"He's been wanting to make your acquaintance since he first saw you through the window," said Scott. "I've had to tame him multiple times on my own to get him to behave."

"Has he now? That's good to hear." Rebecca loved to hear that he masturbated while thinking of her. "But should I be worried that you've been looking through my windows?"

"Let's just say your bedroom curtains don't always close and your maroon thong is my favorite."

"You pervert," said Rebecca, more flattered than bothered. She tried to think back to when she last wore her maroon thong. "What else have you seen?"

"Not much, I'm sorry to say. I was hoping you slept in the nude, but no joy there."

"I'll definitely have to close them now." Or not, she thought. It would be exciting to know someone was watching her dress or undressed.

"That's too bad. I was going to spread the news to my new friends."

"Is that something they'd enjoy?"

"Fuck yeah. Who wouldn't? A body like yours?"

Rebecca would have to think twice about closing her curtains. She didn't hate the idea of someone peeping her--maybe just now and then, when she was in the mood.

Again, she stopped thinking and knelt, kissing Scott's head before sliding it into her mouth. As she swirled his cock head with her tongue, she played with his balls. Scott's moaning was music to her ears.

"Oooooooh, fuuuuuuck yeaaaaaah, that's good," said Scott. "Where'd you learn to do that?"

"Practice," said Rebecca. "Lots of practice." Her friskiness was becoming spunkiness, which was always more sexual.

"No woman's ever done this to me. Talk about having skills."

"You've been with the wrong women, I guess."

"I think you're right. Maybe cougars are the way to go."

"I'm a cougar, am I?"

"You got cougar written all over you. Curves for days, a smile that melts, and a walk that screams 'fuck me.'"

Rebecca had never been called a cougar before. She found it exhilarating. She loved the idea of men wanting her sexually, she certainly wanted them. "A walk that screams?" Relaxing her throat, she took Scott's cock deep until her nose pressed against his belly. He was big, but he was no match for her throat.

"I wanted to mount you in the back yard," said Scott.

Mount me? She liked that sound of that and cooed as he grabbed her hair and began to fuck her face.

"I've never seen anyone who enjoys getting their face fucked as much as you do," said Scott.

Rebecca loved men fucking her face, holding her head and using her mouth for their pleasure. Recently, she discovered the rougher, the better.

"I love cock," said Rebecca, catching her breath. "For the right man, I'll do anything.

"The right man?"

"Any man who can contain me, control me, dominate me. I can be a handful and I have needs. Sometimes that's a strong and confident man, and sometimes an arrogant asshole--in either case, I get my cock and they get a big, busty, blonde. Win-win."

She could tell she was blowing Scott's mind. Surely, he had never heard a woman talk like this. She had to admit she loved cock to the point that she was willing to compromise her typical standards in men. While she completely disliked pretentious, bossy, and egotistical men, if they started waving their hard cocks around, she became much more compliant. She'd also learned that arrogant men often felt they were entitled, so they took. She liked that.

"Yesssssss," said Rebecca. "Slap my face with your big cock. That's what I'm talking about, control me, make me your cock slut." He may only have been 20-something, but his hard cock was impressive and he knew how to slap woman's face with it.

"Stand up. I want to see that body you've been bewitching men with."

"Bewitching?"

"I'm sure you have men throwing themselves at your feet for a chance to see those tits."

Rebecca did as she was told. As she stood, she saw Scott retrieve his phone. With Scott taking pictures of her, she struck a few sexy and slutty poses. Scott was captivating.

"Play with your tits for me," said Scott.

Rebecca was glad he asked. She began to squeeze her tits and pull on her nipples. She had never put on such a display for a man before and Scott was getting it all on his phone. "My tits love to be groped, squeezed, and pinched--a little bit rough is good. I know most women don't like it when a man gropes her, but I do."

"Strangers?"

"Of course."

She was slowly becoming Scott's slut and loving it. She was his cougar. Rooaaar.

"Take off your pants," said Scott. "I'm sure you're wearing some slutty underwear."

As Rebecca slid her leggings down, revealing her bra-matching thong. "Of course, I wouldn't have it any other way. A good woman never knows when a man might want her to take off her pants, so she must always be prepared."

"Are you always prepared for a man to takeoff your pants?"

"Always. You're proof."

"Turn around and bend over," said Scott. "Show me that lovely ass and snatch of yours."

Rebecca bent over and slid down her thong, exposing her pussy and ass. She felt Scott snuggle up to her ass with his hard cock. He stood her up and began to roughly grope her tits. "Yessssss, that's it." It seemed he heard her when she said she liked her tits roughed up.

"I hope you're ready, cougar, you're going to get well fucked."

Rebecca liked the sound of that. Scott had thoroughly seduced her. She was ready to be taken. "This cougar is more than ready. Do you think you can you tame me?"

"Fuck yeah."

"Ouch!" said Rebecca as Scott slapped her ass, hard. "Nice." She never had anyone slap her ass that hard. Surprisingly, she liked it.

"Sometime dreams do come true."

"Well, now that you've got me, what are you going to do with me?" Rebecca wanted Scott to thrash her with his cock. She had high hopes that were raised when Scott threw her on the couch, her arms and legs flailing in every direction. By the time she righted herself, Scott was raising her legs high in the air and aiming his hard cock at her pussy.