Rebecca St. James: Beautiful Music

Story Info
Rebecca St. James and Todd Agnew enjoyed touring together.
797 words
4.5
1.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tour was just beginning and Rebecca St. James was excited. Todd Agnew was a good friend and their duet was going very well. She was happy to be touring with a guy like Todd. He was a friend, a wonderful collaborator, and she had to admit that she found him handsome.

Although Rebecca had been enjoying the view from her hotel, she suddenly felt a bit hungry. She decided to go downstairs to get a bite. Rebecca fidgeted as she waited for the elevator.

Arriving at the ground floor, Rebecca turned toward the restaurant. As she entered, she spotted Todd Agnew sitting in a booth. She walked over to him.

"Mind if I join you?" she asked.

Todd looked up. "Oh, hi, Rebecca," he said. "No, not at all." He smiled. She slid in next to him. Todd thought she was a little close, but he decided not to mention it.

Rebecca ordered and they chatted over lunch.

"Todd," Rebecca said, "why am I on this tour?"

"What do you mean?", Todd asked. "We do our duet together, remember? The audience loves it. You're a talented singer and a friend. Why do you ask?"

"Well," she said, blushing slightly, "I hope you don't mind my being direct."

"Go ahead," said Todd warily.

"Well," Rebecca said, "I've heard rumors about you and the women you have touring with you."

"What do they say?"

"They say you like to sleep with the women who tour with you," Rebecca said. "You're not thinking that you're going to sleep with me, are you?"

Todd choked and blushed. "Well, uh..." His voice trailed off.

"Todd, I want a direct answer," Rebecca said.

"Well, I certainly wouldn't mind, but -"

"I thought you'd never ask," Rebecca said. She placed her hand on his thigh.

Todd looked surprised. "Rebecca," he started to say.

"Todd, did you think I was some kind of naive little virgin?" She laughed.

Todd finished his meal quickly. Together Rebecca and Todd walked to the elevator. Their arms were around each other. Rebecca's hand was on Todd's butt. The elevator arrived. They entered. Rebecca was glad that it was empty.

As soon as the door closed, Rebecca came toward Todd. She rubbed against him and backed him to the elevator wall. They kissed. She unbuttoned his shirt. He pulled her blouse out. Now he reached inside. Rebecca felt Todd's hand on her skin. He reached around behind her and unhooked her bra. She smiled.

The elevator door opened. "This is our floor," said Todd.

They walked down the hall. Todd buzzed them in. The room was similar to Rebecca's, with a TV, a chair, a desk, and a double bed. She sat down on the bed. Now Todd came over and sat next to her. They kicked off their shoes. He whipped his shirt off. Rebecca slipped off her bra and tossed it on the bed. Todd pulled her to him. They kissed.

As Todd began to undo her blouse, Rebecca unzipped his pants. She loosened his belt. His rod was hard. Rebecca began to caress it. Now Todd began to play with Rebecca's lovely breasts. She was really getting turned on!

Rebecca stood up and put her leg up in front of Todd. She very deliberately took off her blue jeans. Now she sat down on Todd's lap. She began to wiggle provocatively. Now she kissed him hard. He ran his fingers gently down her back and nibbled her ear. She was shivering. He began to fondle her nice, round boobs.

Now Rebecca lay back flat on the bed. Todd climbed on top of her. They kissed. Again she wriggled provocatively. Todd reached down and pulled off Rebecca's thong. She removed his shorts. His fingers were in her warm pussy. Now his hard organ slid between Rebecca's ample breasts.

Now she felt Todd enter her. It felt good; she was very excited.

Rebecca placed her hands on Todd's butt and pushed him into her. His erect cock plunged deep inside her pink, wet, open pussy. He rammed Rebecca hard. She wriggled excitedly.

Now Todd grabbed her tightly by the sides and they rolled over. Excitedly she bounced up and down on his hard instrument. He fondled her breasts.

"Oooohhhhh," Rebecca moaned. "Ooooohhhhh." She was trembling. Her entire body was feeling excited. Her moan turned to a scream. "Yesss! Yesss! Yesss!" Rebecca climaxed just as she felt Todd's hard organ begin to jerk inside her and go limp. They came.

"Oh. My. God," Rebecca said. "Wow, that was good! How was it for you?"

"Indescribable," Todd replied. "You don't know how good you are." Rebecca smiled. For quite a while they lay together. "It's time to get ready for the concert," Todd said. They pulled themselves together and departed.