Alternate Ending - Rebecca

Story Info
His ex needs something...and he allows himself to be used.
778 words
4.06
4.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4103177e
4103177e
380 Followers

All characters are over the age of 18.

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words

*

It had been four months since we broke up, but only a few weeks since the last time we fucked. I wanted her back, she wanted me sometimes...but only a certain part of me.

Rebecca and I dated for almost a year, and while I was still trying to win her back, she was moving on to new...distractions. She wasn't a slut, she didn't sleep around easily.

Instead, she used me.

I was her comfort zone, and I was always ready and eager. Even if I was obviously just her booty call.

"Almost there."

Rebecca was picking me up on her way to drop dinner off for her sister at work.

"I haven't seen you in weeks." I said as I walked down my street.

"I know...I'm excited to SEE you..." Her innuendo was clear.

"Oh yeah? What do you want to see?"

"Your cock...I want it out when I get there..." she said without hesitation.

"What, right out in the open?"

"Uh huh..."

I peered around. It was dark already, TV glow through the windows was the only light along the row of houses. There was nobody in sight. 'What the hell' I thought. I unfastened my shorts and got ready, tugging at my dick a few times to harden it.

"Tell me when you're almost to my street."

A few seconds later, "About to turn."

I pulled my shorts and boxers down just enough to expose myself from mid-thigh and up. Nervous but aroused, my thick cock was expanding to its full strength.

Rebecca's car came around the corner and she stopped. Her eyes locked on me, mainly my erection, as I walked through the brightness of her headlights and climbed into the passenger seat.

She smiled and drove off, I sat in her car with my cock now fully erect.

We dropped off the food and headed back towards my house. I'd put my dick away by now, the plan had only been for me to join her on her errand.

Back in my driveway, we didn't want to say goodnight just yet.

"You got to see me...shouldn't I get to see you?"

I know, smooth right? But she was as horny as I was. Rebecca pulled the top of her knit dress to the side, and I quickly took her nipple into my mouth. She rubbed my hair and moaned. I ran my fingers along her thigh, up her skirt.

We were driving again. To the park.

On the way, I slid my fingers up her dress and into her panties, running them up and down between her slick folds.

No sooner had she parked in the dark lot, than she was climbing onto my lap. My cock was hard and already out in the open awaiting her. Her skirt was tight, and she pulled it up, over her firm ass.

She was soaked. I was already dripping.

We both let out soft groans as she sunk down onto my thick shaft, feeling it fill and stretch her tight cunt. The soft folds of her pussy began to raise up and down as she rode me.

"Emm, oh I missed you..."

I'm pretty positive she was talking to my dick, not me.

I squeezed Rebecca's firm teenage ass in both hands, guiding her up and down. There was no build up, she rode hard and fast. Gripping my shoulders tightly and she bounced up and down my length.

Reaching up, I pulled her dress and bra down to expose her perky C-cup tits. Her soft breasts, pale white skin, and soft pink areola with hard little nubs. I licked and sucked them.

When she came, she came hard. Her pussy gripped me tight, her body shook, and she moaned loudly into my neck.

Squeezing her ass again, I guided her harder onto me. Bucking my hips as the sensation grew within.

"Going to cum."

She rode harder. I'd never cum inside her before, not without a condom.

"Yes, in me..." Her body convulsed into another orgasm, as though just the thought set her off.

"Ughh!" I groaned. Thick ropes of cum vacated through my shaft and flooded her womb. With each twitch my hips bucked, pushing me deeper.

Spurt after spurt, I filled her. She could only slump down against me and moan in response.

Afterwards, she took me home. Satisfied and with a pussy full of cum, she kissed me goodnight. I wouldn't hear from her again until the next time she needed my cock.

4103177e
4103177e
380 Followers