Mia Being a Good Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
Mia being taught by her coach how to behave.
2.8k words
4.35
22.7k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/20/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclamer: All characters are above 18 and everything written is pure fiction.

Mia was not the brightest girl around, she was friendly, always happy and smiling but smart was not one of her finest traits. She was roughly average height, long curly blonde hair down to half her back, innocent blue eyes and a mouth that were almost always smiling (she claimed that the more smiles there were in the world, the happier the world was). She had been gifted with a set of rather large and firm breasts and a big round butt. She wasn't slim but she wasn't large either so her breasts and butt made her quite curvy, something more guys seemed to like even though she most often were oblivious to them looking or even staring. And this year she had just turned 20, not that it had made much change to her level of brightness but that didn't bother her much.

As it happened her swim team was supposed to go for a summer camp over the weekend and she was tasked with going with their coach, John, ahead of the rest to prepare. The camp was placed quite far out by a lake and there were several cabins with rooms for each of the girls there. In the main cabin with the kitchen and other such rooms, a living room which contained the only TV in the area, was the room for the coach so he could keep track of every one. John was just above 40, short brown hair that had started to turn a bit grey in the temples, well built and kept his body in check by swimming several times a week so he wasn't all that bulky but had much more stamina that most younger guys could brag about.

As John and Mia had just finished carrying in all the food for the entire team, which consisted of 20 more girls, they took a short break. The other girls wouldn't be there for several more hours as John had wanted to be there early which meant that they had arrived before lunch while the rest would not get there until later that evening. But he was rather strict and demanding, not known to be mean but you knew that when he told you to to something he expected you to do it. That was how he had managed to get the team in such good shape that they had won this trip.

They were sitting in the couch relaxing and taking their well earned break when John's phone rang. "This is John" he answered in a rather old fashioned style. "Uh-huh, uh-huh, for how long? I think we can manage that without worry, there's plenty of food. Yeah.. I understand. But.. uh-huh, I suppose.. sure. We'll be in touch." With a big sigh John tossed the phone on the table, his face had gone from excited over the trip to a big frown.

"You know the pandemic that's been going around?" He looked at Mia, who nodded slowly

"yeah..?" she replied.

"Well it looks like it just took a turn for the worst, the state we're in is in lock down for two weeks. Meaning we are not allowed to go any where. And no one else is coming here either, had we left 2 hours later we wouldn't be stuck here. So it's you and me here now for two weeks, to begin with. Well at least we have enough food since it's just you and me". He leaned back in the couch sighing deeply while Mia sat there with an open mouth, two weeks? Luckily there were no more school for the summer, it was a nice area but clearly John was very frustrated. She always felt bad when someone else wasn't happy so she swallowed hard not sure what to do.

Not long after John got the phone call Mia's phone rang, it was her mom. "Mia," she answered quickly.

"Hi princess!" her mother said, a bit worried.

"We heard what happened and where you are. We know that everything is going to be OK, now you have to listen to John. He knows what to do and as long as you follow his lead you'll be OK and will get out of there without a problem!" she said quickly.

"Of course mom, I'll be good, I'm sure it's not a big problem," Mia said trying to sound cheerful.

"I know honey," her mom said, as always more easy at hear when she heard her daughters happy voice. Who could be miserable when Mia was around?! They ended the conversation as Mia's mom was at work and only had a short break.

Mia looked at John who sat more normal now, looking at her "It was just my mom, she wanted to check in. I promised her to be good and do as you tell me so I wont cause a fuss, I promise. I know you didn't want to be here for that long but, well.. it's not that bad! It's quite beautiful around here!" She gestured out the window towards the lake trying to cheer John up, he gave a wry smile and though yeah who can be unhappy with her around.

While he looked at her an evil plan started to form, he knew she wasn't the brightest girl. He started to wonder just how easily he could fool her and how far he could fool her.

"I suppose it could be worse, but as we were only supposed to be here over the weekend but now we are stuck here for two weeks, at least to begin with, there are adjustments that we need to do. I know they wont be easy and it might not be all that much fun but it is what it is. You know what people need to do in order to survive and when they've gotten out they never talk about it to others?" John looked at her, waiting for her to reply. It took a little bit for her to go through what he said but then she nodded.

"yeah, like it's just between the people who lived through it! A bit like an adventure but private yeah?" She almost sounded like it was something fun and something to look forward to. "And of course there need to be.. adjustments.. " she said with a pause at the end as she couldn't really figure out what they needed to change. However, she was certain that John would tell her.

"Well first off, in order not to get ruined we can't use the other cabins with the other rooms but instead we need to stick to this one. It's large enough for both of us, however there's only one bedroom so we'll have to share."

He took a breath, waiting for a reaction to see if she would figure out he was merely tricking her into it sharing bedroom.

"Ah, yes that makes sense," she nodded slowly "the trip was just a weekend but.. now it's longer. Would cost more.. OK!" she said looking at him waiting for more things that needed to be changed. John smiled, this is going well let's see if I can push it even more today.

"Ah, there will be adjustments as we go but one more thing right now. As we only have clothes for the weekend and there's no washing machine here there's going to be a problem." John paused, letting that sink in for her. Mia chewed on her lower lip

"I.. I only have for a couple of days, not for two weeks. That's never going to work!" she almost sounded like she was about to panic, just perfect thought John.

"Yeah, I agree and there's only one solution to it, and here comes a reason why we never will talk about what happened here, we have to stop using clothes. It's the only way, there's a shower so we can keep clean but we can't clean our clothes. So when we undress tonight we won't be putting them back on until we get to leave. I know, I know it's not going to be easy but there's no way around it." John pretended to sigh and be sad about it but he was grinning on the inside.

Mia was gaping, swallowing, gaping "but.. but.. naked? I can't, I mean, that's.. that's.. not OK!" she stuttered, licking her lips "but it's.. I mean, I suppose, if there's no other option then. But you have to promise, PROMISE, to never tell anyone!" She looked at him, straight in the eyes thinking she was making demands while giving him exactly what he wanted.

"Agreed!" he reached over and shook her hand, and when he did she looked more relaxed.

The day went on, John didn't want to push more right now in case she figured out what was going on but instead he made her do as he said in other things. Like where the food should go, what they should eat, when they should eat, that he was keeping track of the keys to the cabin etc. She fell in line and just kept doing as he told her, getting used to obeying what he said and it felt good. She didn't have to think but instead he took care of everything and she forgot that they were stuck there for a long time.

Soon night came and it was time for bed and she suddenly remembered that she had to be naked, licking her lips nervously. She wasn't used to being naked around others, especially men. She have had the occasional boyfriend but they never done much, kissing and fondling of breasts. Only a couple of times had she actually had sex but they guy she was with then never lasted long and it was dark when they did it. But now the light was on when they got into the bedroom. John started to undress, casually and without concern while glancing at her. She swallowed and removed her top and her pants. Pausing while wearing just a black bra and a pair of black thongs. She looked over at John who by now was completely naked. He turned around slowly and she could see his rather thick, long cock although not hard she could still see it clearly and what appeared to be shaved balls. Her eyes widened but she took off her bra and her thong. A bit nervous and feeling exposed she turned around so he could see her.

"Well I guess that was it, no more clothes," she said trying to sound confident while John eyed her up and down.

He had stared at her ass while she undressed and his cock twitched at the sight. He looked at her from head to to and slowly back up again, stopping at her pussy which was shaved (she had been tricked by the other girls that all hairs needs to go and she had believed them), then up to her large firm breasts.

"Well then, let's get some sleep," he said with a grin and got into the bed. It wasn't really meant for two people so they had to lay rather close. John decided that he would move on with his plans tomorrow, he wasn't in a hurry, better to make her believe everything instead of risking it. With that he fell asleep, knowing she was next to him, naked because he told her to.

The next morning John woke up first, Mia had during the night managed to get the covers off of her and now she lay there on her back and her naked body exposed. John licked his lips, smiling and grinning and touching himself a bit and his cock instantly grew and became hard. He waited a few minutes before getting up, went to the bathroom and then went on to fix their breakfast. It didn't take long before Mia also woke up and joined him. Still naked as she was told, she was a bit more used to it by now. Although today she saw that Johns cock was hard, sticking straight out and although she didn't mean to her eyes went there quite often.

"Yes, I can see that you are looking.. "John said after a while "and this is something I need to talk to you about. You see, this is a condition that some men have. Or rather something that can happen to some men, and while it's not strange it can be problematic, even dangerous, if not tended properly. "

He gave a pause to see what kind of reaction she would give, there was a bit of conflict in her mind but she soon settled for worried.

"What do you mean, dangerous and tended properly?!" she sounded genuinely worried.

"Well," John continued "as things are as they are, we have little choice but to live as we do, what happened was that being in the same bed as you my body reacted this way. Not really something I can help, but if this keeps going.. there's blood stock there which is fine for a while but unless the tension is released. Let's just say it's not good."

John paused again, sipping is coffee while making sure Mia still saw his rock hard cock.

"You.. you mean this is because of me?" she sounded worried, like she caused some sort of accident.

Not quite what John had intended but he wasn't slow to use it "Yeah, I didn't want to put the burden on you but you figured it out. There are remedies for it though," he continued "to make sure it goes away without any issues," he said with a grin.

"What kind? I mean, we can't go do a doctor, we're not allowed to leave!" Mia said frantically, "what else is there?!"

"Of course the best thing is a doctor," John agreed "but there are other ways, and as we said we have to adapt and adjust. Best thing now is if you put it in your mouth and suck on it, like a lollipop, until the tension goes away. Also using your hands and breasts to massage it will help as well".

He stopped, wanted to see if she would really buy this. When she was staring at it, trying to puzzle it out he added "of course, it's not sex this is taking care of a medical condition and doing a service to me in order to, perhaps, save my life."

And with that she nodded "of.. of course, what was I thinking," she whispered softly.

John put his cup down and walked over to help, turning her chair so he could stand in front of her face, placing the tip of his cock at her lips.

"Now open up and suck on it like a lollipop," he told her, putting one hand on the back of her head.

She obeyed, open her mouth and he pushed it in and at once she started sucking on it, licking on it. "mmff...mmmmff...MMMFFF!" she made such cute sounds he thought as he moved his hips to start fucking her mouth in and out, deeper and deeper.

She wasn't used to giving blowjobs but she was obedient and did as she was told and her enthusiasm for.. saving Johns life.. made up for it. He pushed deeper and deeper and she soon started to gag, her body jerking.

"No,no.. don't stop, this is crucial" John moaned and held her in place. She fought the urge to try to get away, gagging more and more, tears running down her cheeks, drool dripping down onto her tits. He made her endure it for quite a bit, but finally he couldn't hold back.

"Now.. now you're going to get the reward for being a good girl.. swallow it all!" John moaned and started to cum in her mouth, down her throat while holding her head in place. She of course obeyed even though she never swallowed before. Coughing, gagging but she forced it down as she wanted to be a good girl as he said she would be. John kept his cock in her mouth until it started to go soft and only then did he pull out.

"ah.. see, it worked. You probably saved my life.." John sighed, patting her on the head, stroking her cheek and stepping away. "Maybe you want to take a shower now?" he said, looking at her, tears on her cheeks, drool on her tits and she nodded.

"Was.. was that ok? Did I make up for it?" she whispered, nervous as she got up.

"Oh yes you did! such a good girl" he said with a big smile. She felt a sense of pride and a good feeling went down her spine and she let out a sigh of relief and put on a big smile.

As Mia walked towards the showers, John looked at her ass thinking and felt a bit of a twitch in his cock again..