Rebecca's Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday evening came fast. Before the shower, I had another treat in my panties, but after licking it clean I thought about constraining myself, so I finally showered. I intentionally forgot about brushing my teeth, as I wanted to keep the taste of my cum.

Friday was the same as yesterday, but in the morning routine, I had to brush my teeth for hygiene reasons. I wanted to keep my original teeth as long as possible. Finally, Saturday arrived, so did Rebecca.

"Come on sleepyhead! We are going shopping!" She stated.

I have quickly dressed in my black set of lingerie with a dark khaki blouse and red mini skirt that barely covered the tops of my stockings.

"These will be fine," Rebecca said when she handed me six-inch black suede platform pumps with red soles. Quick apply of foundation, mascara eye shadows, and lipstick and I was ready to go out. We went to the same cafeteria as last time for breakfast.

"So what's the big shopping today?"

"Oh, you going to love it. By the way, do you see the guy over there? He is checking the hell out of you!"

"No way, I'm not that hot..."

"Girl, trust me. Your skirt slid up a bit, and half of the tops of your stockings are visible. He is checking you out and trust me, he is hard as a rock."

I blushed.

"Don't blush stupid! Smile at him! Flirt a little!"

I did as Rebecca instructed, and after a smile, he stood up and approached us.

"Hello, I'm Chad. That beautiful smile of yours deserves a cup of coffee. Can I buy you one?" He said.

And then, Rebecca cut in.

"Hi Chad, I'm sorry but we are in a rush. Maybe next time?"

"Oh, okay, no problem."

I smiled at him again and he walked away.

"See? It wasn't that hard. But I bet he will jerk off tonight thinking about you!"

"Oh stop it, Rebecca!"

"Hahaha, it is fun! You should try it by yourself! But now, let's go shopping already. We don't have all day."

I followed Rebecca, as she walked down through the alley. In the end, there was a black door with a sing 'Pink Dream'. Rebecca opened the door and inside was the biggest sex shop I have ever seen. Magazines and movies, toys and clothes. The rack was full of it. Rebecca took my hand and guided me to the part of it, where you could find only dildos. After skipping a few shelves, we finally reached the section called "Realistic".

There was an enormous quantity of dildos in the shape of penises. Various girths, lengths, and colors. Shamefully I was looking at the toys.

"Hey, Diana! Don't be ashamed! Touch few, grab them with your hand!"

"I... I don't know... Why are we here Rebecca?"

"Diana, you processed with butt plug much faster than I thought. You started cumming after one day of wearing it. It's clear that you need relief and women are masturbating by rubbing or by penetrating their vaginas. You are the special girl, but you cannot rub your vagina. You can penetrate yourself instead. You will reach a climax you never had, trust me. Now, let's buy you a dildo!"

I blushed, but I knew she was right. One dildo particularly caught my attention. It was looking like a real penis, with all the folds of the skin, all the veins. Its glanse was a little thicker than the rest, but not too much thicker. The whole dildo had a suction cup just behind the scrotum. It was seven and a half inches long and two inches in diameter. The insertable part according to the brochure was seven inches long. Price? 249 dollars. Rebecca noticed that I'm looking at this one.

"Don't pay attention to the price. It's on me."

"But Rebecca, I have my own money."

"Then you can buy another one with your own money. Do you like this model?"

"It's very realistic."

"That's right. I think it's a cast of a penis. If you like it, we should take it."

She grabbed the box and we went to the register. The shop girl said that today is a good day for us because if we buy one realistic dildo, we will receive the second one for free. She went to the back room and brought a second similar dildo but in a black shade of 'skin'.

"I hope you like black dildos because we have a lot of them. This one is for free."

"Diana, look, it's bigger than yours! It must be at least eight inches!"

I blushed in shame.

"She is a first-timer. I would like to get a matching harness for both of these toys."

"Sure thing. Leather?"

"Yes, it will be good."

"It's 398 dollars."

"Card please."

After the shopping, we went to my home. For the whole trip, I was holding the black paper bag with the 'Pink Dream' sign. On one hand, I was excited, but on the other - ashamed for buying a penis-shaped realistic dildo.

At home, we unpacked our new toys and Rebecca started to kiss me deeply, I could feel she was horny. After a few minutes, she stepped back, stripped down, and instructed me to do the same. Rebecca unpacked both of the dildos and put the black one in the leather stripes of the harness. I didn't know what these stripes are for, but she came closer to me and wrapped these stripes around my waist.

I was standing in front of her, wearing only my bra and stockings, plus the harness with an attached black dildo. I looked down, and I was amazed by the size of it. I have never seen anything like that, and it was a thrilling experience to have a penis that big.

"Diana." Rebecca said. "I want you to fuck me with this dildo. I'm sure you know how to do that, but before, make my pussy glistening with your tongue."

I dropped down on my knees and started to lick Rebeccas pussy. It was already soaking with her juices, which made me hungry for it. It was nice and long fifteen minutes, but Rebecca was on the edge of her orgasm. She pushed my head away and said:

"I want to feel that massive cock inside."

We moved to my bed, when she quickly went down on her fours, with her head buried in the pillows, and her ass up. I've pointed the dildo right to the entrance of her pussy and slowly pushed it inside. There was no need of forcing anything. The head of eight incher went smoothly inside, and Rebecca started twitching a little. I slowly pushed further and further, Rebeccas twitches became stronger with every inch and finally, my waist touched her ass cheeks. Her pussy easily swallowed the whole dildo, and in her moaning voice, she said to pull out and push in. Faster. And faster.

Within a minute I was vigorously fucking Rebecca. Her pussy juices were already going down her thighs, and around the dildo, they went white as my cum. Instinctively I wiped it down and licked my fingers. It was a sweet taste of pussy, so I started to wipe it more and more, unconsciously rubbing Rebeccas vagina. The massive orgasm hit her in a second, and she literally screamed in pleasure for two minutes, collapsing completely on the bed. I unclasped the joints of the harness, leaving the black dildo inside, as I lay next to her, hugging and kissing her exhausted body, letting her catch a breath.

A few moments later, she started to kiss me back, exploring my mouth with her tongue.

"This was the best orgasm in my life, Diana. I love you."

"I love you too Rebecca."

"I never had something like this, but I dreamt about it for years."

"What?"

"A feminized boy, who really wants that, who desire to live as a woman. To wear chastity and a strapon over it to fuck me. I love that and I love you, Diana."

"It's my pleasure, Rebecca. I wanted to please you."

"I know you do honey. Now..."

She pointed down, and I saw that she somehow managed to quietly pull out the dildo and attach the whole harness to her waist.

"... I want you, to clean the dildo. I want you to give me a blowjob."

I didn't hesitate when I went down on her again. But this time, I used my tongue in a different way. From the basis of the shaft to the glanse I licked a lot of pussy juice, but when I reached the top of it, I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around the dildo. Slowly, I bobbed down and up, as I looked deep into Rebeccas eyes.

"You are natural honey. Completely natural cock sucker. Keep on bobbing sweetie."

And I did. Giving a blowjob to a woman you love with a fake attached dick was an electrifying experience. I loved the feeling of my mouth being filled up, while I was looking into Rebeccas eyes. During the blowjob, Rebecca moved a bit to reach my buttplug and she pulled it out, lubed my hole, as I felt something different touching my skin down there. I stopped sucking the dildo for a second.

"Relax beautiful. Enjoy this."

And she slowly pushed it inside. By the long shape, I realized it was the dildo I have chosen. Rebecca pushed it a little more, and slowly withdraw. I was moaning when my head was bobbing on her dildo. Then again she pushed, a little more, and slowly withdraw. After a few moves like that, she showed me her hands, saying:

"It's inside you. The whole cock."

I smiled.

"You like this cock in your pussy?"

I nodded, not stopping the blowjob.

"Good. I will show you real orgasm now."

And she started thrusting the seven realistic inches in and out. I stopped the blowjob, still holding the dildo in my mouth, but I couldn't help but moan and scream when she penetrated me with it.

Five minutes later, I felt like I need to pee, which I told her that, but Rebecca did not stop. She even increased the speed of penetration, as I felt this strange feeling rising in my guts.

"Do you remember that guy from cafeteria Diana? Imagine that he is pounding you right now. With his seven-inch veiny cock. And he is about to explode inside you."

It struck me like a bolt of lightning. Extra massive orgasm, going through my whole body. It was never like that, not even before the chastity. It lasted for a couple of minutes, and in the end, I collapsed next to Rebecca.

Finally, I came to my mind. I felt the dildo was still inside me. Rebecca showed a small cup, full of white sticky sperm of mine. I've opened my mouth automatically and she poured the content in.

"How do you feel Diana?"

"This feels... Unbelievable. And slutty."

"Haha, that's good. You should feel like that after sex!"

"Like a slut?"

"A cum slut! You enjoyed that?"

"The best orgasm in my life."

"The first of many. Let's clean up. I need to go to work for a couple of hours today."

"Okay. You need any help?"

"Yeah, why not. You could help me with laying out the newest sets of lingerie."

"That sounds great!"

We went to the shower together, and Rebecca took both of the dildos inside to clean them. With suction cups, she attached them to the wall of the shower, at the height of the waist.

"Clean them with soap and leave them here. When you will take a shower, drop down on your knees to give a blowjob for a couple of minutes."

"That sounds..."

"Sexy? Yes, it is sexy."

"I wanted to say it's slutty."

"Maybe a bit. Does it make you horny?"

"It does..."

"See? It's wonderful! Living as a woman you can't give pleasure with your penis. Living as a woman means that you can have lesbian sex, and you use a strapon for it. As a woman, you flirt with men, to please them, you use your mouth or your pussy. Same with solo masturbation. You suck dildo, you ride the dildo."

"My pussy?"

"Yes, your pussy. In this case, your butt is your pussy. Now let me just pop in the buttplug for you and we will dress up."

Rebecca slid chrome-pink back to my 'pussy'. After stretching with the dildo, it went inside without any issues. We both dried ourselves and started to dress up. I fixed the stockings that I took off quickly before showering, and slowly rolled them on. Rebecca observed the whole process and smiled.

"It is so natural for you."

"What is?" I asked.

"Rolling the stockings up your legs. It seems like you were doing it for years."

"Well, you know I didn't, but thanks."

"Yeah, I meant that dressing as a woman suits you more. But, you are welcome anyway."

"Thank you, Rebecca."

I've attached my stockings to the garter belt, covered my plugged ass with black lace panties, fixed the straps of my bra, and put on a mini skirt with a blouse. After fixing my mascara, I've put on platform pumps and we went out to 'Rebecca's'.

12