All Comments on 'Rebecca's Choice'

by TQM

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Loved it

I loved the whole psychological take of the story. The build up of her thought process to being unfaithful was great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Interesting

TQM: One of the more thoughtful stories regarding a cheating wife. I enjoyed the glimpse into wife's mindset. Well done.

But your leading lady IS a cheating wife, a betrayer of her husband's trust and her marital vows. Her protestations of how much she really did lover her husband fell on my deaf ears. In her considering the possibility of actually being unfaithful; a relationship developing with her potential lover; and facing the task of possibly having to make a choice between him and husband, she had thought to herself, "And then I realized that either way, I come out ahead." Doesn't fit my definition of true love. How about yours?

I did enjoy your story. Could we possibly see what lies ahead for her in some future offerings? Just a thought.

SeregilSeregilabout 20 years ago
Just another gold dingging slut

The wife makes every excuse to cheat and yet proclaims her love for her husband. Puh-lease. If this guy worked at McDonald's flipping burgers she might fantasize about the guy in passing but no further. But because he has money all of a sudden her golding instincts take over. Maybe you ought to give her the name of Anna Nicole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Where's the MILF?

Okay story. The wife realizes that she may be his "girl of the week" or even one of many girls and she still cheats. I am still looking, however, for the MILF in the description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Superb Job. Please Continue!

I hope she keeps the doubts in her mind as her biological urges start to kick in even more and finds herself not only giving in to him, but also finding herself willingly letting him shoot his come in her unprotected pusssy. And, as she goes through the nine months of pregnancy- having that nagging guilt about how she is fooling her unsusspecting husband by making him think the baby she is carrying is his when she knows its from her extramarital affair; and she does totally cuckold her hubby with her lovechild, she never totally realizes it is a basic primal biological urge that caused her infidelity and she is bound to repeat it again in the future even though she always loves her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

Yes, change the subtitle from hot MILF to hot wife, but don't change any other word. Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
girl de jour

he gets his, she has him, husband gets mucked over.

her epiphany is at the a cost, one that she would

probably pay in the pursuit of her new desires. and

the obligatory, it was only sex or i love you, or

such, after being revealed for what she has become

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Felt like such a whore? Baby she is a big time

whore. I hope she got a bonus for fucking the client and keeping him in line, or was she just one suggested to him as one easy to take? Either way she is about as smart as a bitch dog in heat and probably has less morals than the dog. Can you imagine the conversation a month later when the doctor calls him in for STD treatment and HIV testing and he ask the doctor how they got his name?

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
Hard to find a reason to comment on this sophomoric story.

Poorly written plot. Amoral female character who is obviously created by an immature male writer. LW authors have a hard time dealing with simple lust. They so often make either male or female dunces when coming to terms about sexual attraction. Maybe it's easier to write such stories, little intelligence required of the characters, manipulation by others is simple and easy. Consequences are simple to construct. Problem is that the story sucks.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 6 years ago
How is she a "MILF"?

She's barely old enough to drive, and I missed any mention of children.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That was certainly stupid. Just another apologist for the female dogs running around loose and not having a consequences?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good lead-in for a real story. Not a finished product, by a long shot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous