Rebecca's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leader12
Leader12
959 Followers

When she got to him, she put her arms around him for a hug. As he wrapped his arms around her, he realized her back was bare. Rebecca let out a quiet "mmm".

"Wow!" he said. "You look stunning! Truly stunning!'

Rebecca smiled. "Thanks. You clean up pretty well yourself!'

"Thanks," Jason replied, "but anyone looks good in a tux."

"Maybe," she said, "but some people look better than others."

Just then they opened the doors to the room for the ceremony.

"Will you join me?" Jason asked. "Or is the sorority house sitting as a group?"

"A couple of them are in the wedding party, so no, we didn't buy a section," she laughed. "I'd be honored to join you."

As Jason started to turn toward the door, he put his hand on Rebecca's lower back to guide her toward the door. But this time, his hand was on bare skin. The cut-out on the back of the dress went all the way down to just above her butt. When Rebecca felt his hand, she closed her eyes for just half a second. Jason left his hand on her back for a couple of seconds as he, too, liked the feeling.

They found an empty row toward the front, and Jason again placed his hand on her back to direct her into the row. She walked all the way over to the aisle, with Jason following. He enjoyed the view from behind, for the first time realizing how low the dress went in the back and noticing how nicely the dress hugged her perfect butt.

When Rebecca sat down, the long slit separated, exposing her leg very high up her thigh. Jason nonchalantly placed his hand on her bare leg, trying to not give away the excitement he felt. Rebecca stiffened for half a second, surprised at feeling his hand. Then she put her hand on his and pulled it up another inch higher to the very top of the slit. She looked at Jason, who was looking at her, and they both smiled.

The room filled up quickly as they listened to a violin and flute playing soft music. When the music stopped, everyone got quiet. Then they music started again as the back doors opened and the procession began. As Ashley walked past Rebecca and Jason, she turned and smiled at them. So did one of the other sorority sisters.

Mark and Susie looked very happy as they walked down the aisle and then waited for Elizabeth.

Elizabeth looked beautiful in her wedding dress. She had a huge smile on her face, not looking nervous at all. This was in contrast to Andrew, who looked happy but just a bit nervous.

When Elizabeth reached Mark and Susie, Mark lost it and started crying. He gave Elizabeth a super tight hug and kissed her on the forehead. Susie and Elizabeth hugged and kissed, and they all walked the remaining few feet to the front, where Mark and Susie left Elizabeth with Andrew. Both of them hugged Andrew, too.

Half an hour later, everyone was standing and clapping after Andrew dipped Elizabeth during the big "you may kiss the bride" moment. They two of them danced down the aisle as they walked out of the room, with everyone clapping in rhythm to the music and laughing at their antics.

Jason and Rebecca went to get their place cards. Although they weren't sitting at the same table, they spent all their time together during appetizers and cocktails. A few of the sorority girls came up to them at different times and talked for a bit, with most of them hugging Jason hello. Ashley came over and, of course, gave Jason the biggest hug of all of them, making sure he felt her entire body pressing against him. She looked good in the bridesmaid dresses Elizabeth had chosen, but Jason guessed she would have picked something showing much more cleavage if it was up to her.

Eventually, they each went to their respective tables and dinner was served. After dinner, when the band started playing, Jason walked over the Rebecca and asked her if she wanted to dance. She, of course, said yes. He helped pull her chair back as she stood up, and they walked to the dance floor.

The band was great. Everyone was dancing and having a great time. Of course, the music was loud, and you had to shout to be heard, but no one complained.

At one point Rebecca leaned forward so Jason could hear her.

"Check out Ashley. She's starting to make her move on the lead singer. She's probably targeted him for tonight."

As Ashley went up to the singer on stage, she motioned for him to bend down so she could talk to him, but also because it gave him a good view down the top of her dress. They spoke for a bit, and then he stood up with a smile.

"She hasn't closed the deal yet," Rebecca said. "She's just starting the seduction."

Just then a slow song started, and Jason placed his right arm around Rebecca's waist and pulled her gently toward him. She put her left hand on his shoulder and their free hands laced fingers.

Suddenly Jason jerked his head back as if he had a sudden epiphany. "Crap - I'm sorry, Rebecca," he said. "I wasn't thinking. Maybe you don't want to dance like this. I don't want your girlfriends making fun of you for being stuck with the old guy." He truly felt bad.

Rebecca pulled her head away so she could look at his face.

"Are you kidding me?"

Jason was confused, and it showed on his face. "No, why?"

"You think my girlfriends will make fun of me for dancing with you? They're all jealous as shit that I'm dancing with you."

"Ha!" Jason said. "I don't think so."

"Look, Jason, you don't know what you're talking about. I'm serious. You should have heard the girls after dinner last night when we went to the bar. Every one of them talked about how hot you were, and they were pumping me for information. I don't even want to tell you what Ashley said she wanted to do with you."

Jason looked dumbfounded. "Are you serious? Ashley hardly even talked to me when I saw her tonight. I figured she was just teasing me when she kept pushing her body against me."

"Don't be mad at me, okay?" Rebecca asked.

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"It's my fault that you can't stick your face in Ashley's boobs and fuck her tonight. Well, I guess you still could."

"What are you TALKING about, Rebecca?" Jason was truly confused.

"Last night at the bar, when all the girls were talking about you, and when Ashley was talking about everything she wanted to do, I told her NO! I told them all NO. I said I want you, and they'd better leave you alone. I told them I wanted you ever since my internship. And Ashley knew it, too. When she started to ask a question last night and then stopped, she was going to ask if you were the guy I had told her about. The guy I fantasized about all summer. The guy I wanted so bad, it hurt."

They were both quiet for a second.

"Are you telling me Ashley really wanted to fuck me, but you told her she couldn't because you wanted me?"

"Yes. I'm sorry. Please don't be mad."

Jason smiled as he slightly lowered his hand from Rebecca's waist and placed it at the top of her ass. She let out a little gasp. He pulled her against him and his dick, which had gotten quite hard from this conversation, and she gasped a little more. Then he leaned forward to whisper in her ear.

"I feel like I just won the grand prize."

Rebecca pulled away to look at him with a huge smile. She surreptitiously started slowly grinding her body against his hard dick for just a few seconds, making him softly groan.

"But Ahsley's got nicer tits," she said. "Wouldn't you like to suck those?"

"Ashley's got BIGGER tits," he corrected her. "You probably don't even remember this, but you used to have a burgundy knit top with a crisscross seam that went right between your boobs, like a fake wrap top."

Rebecca smiled. "I remember it. I still have it."

Jason continued, "whenever you wore that, it drove me crazy. Each boob stood out on its own and looked absolutely perfect. When you wore that, I couldn't get you out of my mind the rest of the day."

Rebecca laughed. "I used to save wearing that for days when I knew we had meetings together."

"You TEASE!" he shouted through his laughter. Then he pulled her against him again. "Yes, Ashley's got bigger boobs, but in my mind, I'm currently pressing against the NICER ones."

Rebecca smiled, gave Jason a soft, sweet kiss on the lips, and laid her head on his shoulder as they finished the dance. Jason kept holding her tight against his hard dick.

When the music stopped, Jason said he needed some water and asked if Rebecca needed anything. As they walked together toward the bar, Jason whispered in her ear, "I don't suppose we can leave the party now, huh?"

Rebecca laughed. "No, I don't think that would be nice. Let's just enjoy our time for now."

They continued to spend the entire party together. At one point he told Rebecca he had to go to the bathroom. As soon as he left the room, he walked quickly to the front lobby of the hotel and to the gift store. He was happy they had condoms, which he bought. The box was bulky, so he opened the box and put a few condoms in each pocket. He handed the empty box to the woman behind the counter who just shrugged her shoulders and tossed the box in the garbage.

As wonderful as the wedding party was, and as much as he enjoyed seeing Elizabeth dance her heart out and celebrate, he was glad when the party came to an end. He said his goodbyes to Mark, Susie, Elizabeth, and Andrew. Then he saw Ashley and went up to her to say goodbye. Of course, it didn't surprise Jason when she hugged him tight. But she DID surprise him when she whispered in his ear, "You're a nice guy, Jason. And a lucky guy. Have fun tonight." She pulled her head away, gave him a big smile, and said, "See ya'."

Jason stood there and laughed for a second. He looked around and found Rebecca, who was talking with a few of her sorority sisters. Suddenly they all looked at him at the same time, smiled, and turned back toward Rebecca. Finally, she pulled away and walked over toward him.

"Do you want me to give you a key to my room so you can meet me up there without having to walk out with me?" he asked.

"Fuck, no," she said. "All my girlfriends know where I'm going, and I like the fact that they know. Oh, shit, wait. Maybe you'd rather not be embarrassed by walking out with me. I can meet you if you want."

Jason laughed. "Embarrassed by walking out with you? I'd like a picture of us published in the newspaper!"

He offered his arm, and she wrapped hers around his. They walked out of the room down toward the elevators. Jason pulled out his keycard swiped it, and pressed the button for his floor.

"No security this time?" she said with a laugh.

"Only if you try to leave."

"Oh, okay. You can tell them to go to sleep for the night."

As they walked down the hall, Rebecca laid her head on Jason's shoulder. Suddenly the whole moment hit Jason, and he was already getting hard. He opened the door, and they walked in.

"Wow," Rebecca said. "This is certainly bigger than my room."

"Ahh," Jason said. "I think we've already established size isn't everything."

Rebecca laughed. "Are you worried about size?"

Jason blushed. "No. At least I wasn't, until you said THAT!" The both laughed.

He asked Rebecca if she had to use the bathroom.

"Yeah, actually, I do. Thanks."

When she came out, Jason had already taken off his tux jacket and hung it up. She walked over to him and placed her arms around his waist, pulling him against her. She felt him getting hard.

"I hope I didn't say anything too forward or embarrassing earlier. You just have no idea how much I thought about you all summer. And when I saw you last night...Jesus, I could only think about how much I wanted this moment."

"Embarrassing? All you've done the entire night is stroke my ego and drive me crazy waiting for this moment. Shit, Rebecca, I told you I thought about you all summer, too."

They looked at each other for just a second before Jason leaned in and put his lips on hers. Instant electricity shot through both of them. They both opened their mouths and were playing with each other's tongues. It was slow, but passionate. They both were making sounds to show how much they enjoyed it.

After a few minutes, without breaking the kiss, Jason slid one hand up the front of Rebecca's body and placed it directly on her breast. He squeezed hard, and she moaned. The he pulled his chest back, keeping their pelvises in contact. He placed one hand on each of the spaghetti straps of her dress and pulled them down over her shoulders. Rebecca pulled her arms out of the straps. Jason grabbed the neckline of her dress and started to slowly pulled it down. Rebecca closed her eyes, hoping he liked what he saw.

He finally had pulled the top of the dress down as far as it would go, freeing her breasts. Jason groaned as he looked at her firm breasts with deep red areolas. She had thick, short, very hard nipples.

"Oh, fuck, Rebecca, you are beautiful."

Rebecca smiled as Jason moved his head to one breast and took her areola in his mouth. He flicked his tongue back and forth over her nipple, causing her to moan. He moved to the other breast, bringing up his hand to squeeze the nipple of the wet breast he just left. As he was flicking his tongue on the one nipple, he gently squeezed the other nipple between his fingers.

"Oh, yes, Jason! Squeeze it harder. I like that."

Hoping he wasn't hurting her, Jason gave a tighter squeeze, and Rebecca let out a long "MMMMMMMMM". She grabbed his head to pull it even tighter against her breast. Since she liked having her nipples pinched, he put his lips around her nipple and squeezed them together. Again, Rebecca moaned loudly.

Jason pulled back, just so he could look at her breasts again. He smiled and shook his head at her beauty. Then he placed one hand on each breast as he leaned in to kiss her again. This kiss wasn't as slow as the first. It was hard and passionate, almost desperate, as if they needed the other's mouth more than they needed oxygen.

Rebecca's pussy was soaking, and she couldn't believe Jason hadn't even undressed her yet. He was so different than most of the younger guys she fucked, who would have been inside her by now.

Again, Jason stopped so he could take off his tie, shirt and undershirt. He wanted to feel her breasts against his bare chest. Rebecca ran her hands up his tight stomach to his chest and pinched his nipples. He had no hair on his chest, which was fine with Rebecca. She kissed each nipple and, knowing what he wanted, flattened her chest against his as they continued making out.

After a while, Jason pulled away from Rebecca and turned her around. He kissed the left side of her neck, and then the right. He started kissing down her bare back until he came to the top of her dress, just above her butt. He slowly pulled the zipper down over her butt as far as it would go. He pushed the dress to the floor. Remaining behind her, he told her to step out of the dress. When she did, he laid it neatly over a chair.

She was wearing a thong, so her beautiful ass was on display for him. He walked up behind her, knelt down, and kissed each of her cheeks. He rubbed his hands over her ass and squeezed both cheeks. Then he kissed them again. He put his hands on Rebecca's waist and turned her around so she was facing him. He was still on his knees, and her pussy was right in front of his face.

Her thong had a large wet spot, which he kissed. Then he pulled the front of the thong to the side, exposing her pussy for the first time. He gave her lips a gentle kiss and then a quick lick, making Rebecca jump. Then he put the thong back and stood up.

He gave Rebecca a short kiss on the lips, and then bent down to untie his shoes. He took off his shoes, socks and pants. He pulled Rebecca against him, his hard dick pressing against her, and began kissing her again. While kissing her, he slipped his hand into her thong and between her wet lips. She moaned when he touched her, and moaned louder when he slipped his finger inside. He had never felt a wetter pussy. He stroked her a few times, and she moaned, pushing her pussy into his fingers as he stroked in.

He pulled his hand out, took her hand, and walked her to the bed. He pulled off the bedspread and blanket. Then he said, "Oh, wait!"

He ran over to his pants and pulled out some of the condoms he bought. When he came back to the bed, Rebecca laughed.

"You brought those to the wedding? Hoping to get lucky?"

"No, no, no. I bought them when I went to the bathroom. I was nervous because I don't really think about these things these days."

"Don't worry, I had plenty," Rebecca said.

He tossed the condoms on the nightstand and kissed Rebecca. Then he told her to lie down on the bed.

"I want to please you so badly," he said. "You have no idea how much I want you."

He crawled up between her legs and grabbed the straps of the thong. He pulled them down as Rebecca lifted her butt. As her full vulva came into view, Jason saw her dark, thick landing strip and beautiful, shaved pussy lips. She had a long clit hood, which he thought was wonderful. He pulled the thong down and pulled it off over her high heels.

"Oh, god, Rebecca, you just keep getting better and better."

He pushed her knees up toward her head and laid down with his head between her thighs. He slowly licked her from the very bottom of her pussy all the way up across her clit and up to her mound. Rebecca quietly moaned. He did this over and over. Then he used his hands to spread her lips as he repeated the action over and over. It was hard to tell who was moaning more, Jason or Rebecca.

He started tongue fucking Rebecca, and she was thrusting her pelvis forward into his mouth. Every so often he'd stop this to lick her pussy lips and over her clit. After a few minutes, he pulled out his tongue and inserted two fingers. This brought a louder groan from her. He continued licking her lips and her clit as he stroked his fingers in and out. Rebecca was breathing hard and thrusting her body more and more.

Jason moved up a couple of inches and licked up her entire hood, starting at her clit and going up over the long hood. He did this a number of times, and Rebecca showed her pleasure with grunts when he did that. After a couple of minutes, he concentrated on her clit, wanting to figure out what she liked best. He licked up and down, left and right, and then circled his tongue around the outer edges of her clit.

"Right there, Jason! Right there!"

Jason continued circling her clit exactly as instructed. He had been stroking her pussy the entire time, but now he felt for the right spot and started tapping her G-spot over and over.

Rebecca couldn't believe the intense pleasure she was feeling. The combination of the stimulation on her G-spot and her clit were better than anything she had ever felt. When Jason reached up and pinched her nipple hard, she starting gasping and groaning louder than before.

"OH! OH! OH!"

She was bucking her pelvis, and her head and chest were lifting up as if they were undergoing shock treatment. She wasn't sure her body could handle this. At the same time, Jason was so excited and so hard, he was afraid the slight movement of his dick against the bed was going to cause him to cum.

Suddenly Rebecca let out long moan as her body jerked up and stayed up. Then she collapsed to the bed and her body jerked up again. Then it fell. This repeated for almost a minute before, on the last collapse, to the bed, she just went limp. Jason stopped touching her everywhere and moved away from his location between her legs.

He moved up next to her grabbed her hand in both of his. He brought it to his mouth and gently kissed it. Rebecca opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"I'm not sure if you could really tell, but I enjoyed that," she said with a smile.

"Gee," he said, "I was just about to say the same thing to you. I THOUGHT you might have enjoyed it, but I'd be happy to try again to see if I can do it better." He smiled at her.

Leader12
Leader12
959 Followers