Rebecca's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMM," she moaned. "Yes, I'd like you to try that again, but not right now. There's something else I want right now." She turned over so she could kiss him while slipping a hand down to stroke his hard cock through his underwear.

"Please fuck me, Jason. I've been waiting over a year for you to do this."

Jason smiled and kissed her hard. Then he sat on the edge of the bed, took off his underwear and grabbed a condom.

"Can I put it on, please?" Rebecca asked.

"Rebecca, you can do anything you want to me. ANYTHING!"

Rebecca smiled as Jason handed her the condom. He leaned back to give her access to his dick. She grabbed it gently in her hand and stroked up and down a couple of times. She liked the look of his dick. His balls were shaved and he trimmed everything short. She put her mouth on the tip and licked.

"Shit, Rebecca, if you keep that up, we're going to have to wait to fuck."

"Okay," she laughed. "We'll try that later. Yes, I want you in me right now."

She put on the condom and then laid back. Jason crawled on top of her and placed his dick right at the entrance to her pussy. He looked at her and raised his eyebrows in an "okay?" look. She nodded.

He gently lowered his body as his dick pushed in. She was still incredibly wet, so he slid in easily. She loved the way his dick felt -- big enough to fill her up without stretching her. As he got all the way in and their bodies touched, they both moaned.

"Oh, Rebecca!"

"Oh, Jason!"

They were both finally fulfilling a fantasy they had harbored for a long time.

Jason pulled back until just the head of his dick was in her, and he stopped. Then he slowly lowered himself all the way in, and he just lay there. Again, he pulled back almost all the way, hesitated for a second, and then slowly pushed down all the way. Every time their bodies touched, they both moaned.

Jason surprised himself that he was able to control this thrusting for this long. Half his body wanted to do this forever and enjoy the incredible feeling, but another half of his body wanted to pump in and out as hard as he could.

Rebecca felt so good and was so happy, she almost started crying tears of joy. Her previous huge orgasm, which was the strongest she had ever had in her entire life, still had her body on edge. She had never been with such a patient lover who seemed to care more about her pleasure than his, yet it was also incredibly exciting to know how much he enjoyed it when he went down on her. Like Jason, she cherished this slow, amazing motion that gave her incredible pleasure while also building toward wanting a stronger action.

Although he was able to continue this wonderful, slow action for a couple of minutes, every inch of Jason's body was tingling. As if it was acting on its own, Jason's body started moving faster and faster. Rebecca's pussy was squeezing his dick with exactly the right amount of pressure to send electricity from his dick to his toes and up to his brain.

As Jason started moving faster, he started grunting. At the same time, Rebecca was pushing her pelvis up harder and harder to meet his thrusts. As they went faster and faster, the moans and grunts were also coming faster and faster. Rebecca wrapped her legs around Jason's ass, and he could feel her heels pulling him into her.

Jason opened his eyes and saw the most beautiful look of pleasure on Rebecca's face. She was actually smiling while contorting her face.

"I'm going to explode, Rebecca. I'm going to explode!"

"Yes, yes. Me too!"

And suddenly Jason's cock started spasming, shooting giant streams of cum. Rebecca could feel the spasming, and it was just enough to throw her over the edge. They both were grunting in unison. Rebecca's orgasm was rhythmically squeezing Jason's cock, causing him to keep squirting even longer. He kept pumping as long as possible to help Rebecca's orgasm last as long as possible. Finally, she collapsed under him, and he dropped his pelvis on her.

He kept his weight off of her as he tried to recover some strength. After a minute he held the condom as he pulled out. He took it off and tied it off. Then he laid down next to Rebecca, slipped an arm under her, and pulled her on her side so they could hug.

They both kept their eyes closed for a few minutes until their breathing returned to normal. When they both opened their eyes, they smiled at each other.

"Wow, Rebecca. That was..." He couldn't even find the right word for a couple of seconds. "That was incredible."

"Yeah, I know. For me, too. Shit, Jason, I've never come so hard. TWICE. Those were, without a doubt, the two biggest orgasms of my life."

Jason pulled Rebecca tight against him and hugged her. She squeezed tight, too.

After cuddling for a few minutes, Jason said, "Maybe you should get dressed and go to your room."

Rebecca was shocked.

"Oh... sorry... I didn't realize you were ready to go to sleep by yourself."

Jason laughed.

"Are you crazy? I don't want to sleep by myself. I thought we should go get you some other clothes so tomorrow morning you're not leaving my room wearing your formal dress for the walk of shame! Shit, Rebecca, I don't want you to ever leave! And I was hoping I could try for an encore performance!"

Rebecca laughed and pulled him in for another hug.

"MMMM. Encore performance. I like that thought. By the way, how many condoms did you buy?"

"Ummm, they only had packages of 12."

"Oh, ok. Don't worry, I've got some in my purse if we need more."

They both laughed as they got out of bed to get dressed. Rebecca reached for her thong.

"Uh-uh," Jason said.

"What do you mean 'uh-uh'?" Rebecca asked

"Don't put on your thong."

"That's the only underwear I have."

"I know," he said, with a smile.

"Why shouldn't I put it on?"

"Cause when we walk to your room, I just like the thought that you have nothing on under the dress."

Rebecca smiled. "Fine. But you can't wear any underwear either. No undershirt and no boxer-briefs."

"Wait a minute. It's a little different for a guy."

"Bullshit. No underwear for you," she said. But then she added, with a smile, "just be very careful when you zip."

Rebecca put on her dress -- just her dress -- and Jason put on his tuxedo pants and shirt.

"No socks for you either, Jason."

He laughed. "Fine."

As the left the room and walked down the hall toward the elevator, Rebecca laid her head on Jason's shoulder. He slid his hand down her back and let it rest on her butt, causing Rebecca to giggle. They rode the elevator down to Rebecca's floor and went to her room.

When they got inside, Jason said, "Let me help you out of your dress."

Rebecca smiled as she walked up to him. He slid the thin straps off her shoulders, just as he had done earlier, and Rebecca pulled her arms out of the straps. Jason kissed her neck, then placed three kisses along the top of her dress. As he slowly pulled the top down, he continued kissing as he went. When he pulled it completely over her breasts, he softly kissed one nipple, then kissed in-between her breasts, and then kissed the other nipple. But on the second nipple, he tightened his lips to pinch her hard nipple. Rebecca gasped and then moaned.

Jason cupped one breast in each hand, rolling his finger over her nipple.

"Jesus, Rebecca, I can never get enough of you. You are so beautiful." He put his mouth on hers, and they kissed. Hard. Rebecca was getting wet again, and Jason was already hard. It was as if this was the first time they were together. While they were kissing, Jason started pinching her nipples. Hard. Rebecca was groaning in pleasure. He moved one hand behind her to unzip her dress and then pushed it to the floor. He placed his hand on her pussy, and he felt how wet she was.

"Lean over and put your hands on the arm of the couch."

Rebecca smiled as she followed his instructions. When she leaned over and her pussy came into view beneath her ass, Jason moaned; it was such a beautiful site.

Jason pulled a condom out of his pocket, walked up behind Rebecca, and unbuckled and unzipped his pants. He didn't bother taking off his shoes; he just pushed his pants down. He put on the condom and bent down to lick her pussy. He did this twice, causing two yelps from Rebecca. Then he stood up, grabbed his hard dick, and placed it at the entrance to her pussy.

"C'mon, Jason, fuck me hard," Rebecca whispered.

The dirty talk excited him even more, and Jason pushed in as hard as he could. He slipped all the way in because she was so wet, and they both groaned. Unlike the first time they made love, this was not slow or gentle. Jason started pumping in and out hard and fast. Rebecca whimpered each time he banged against her ass, and Jason grunted. He kept this up for a while, hammering her. Then he bent over her back and cupped her breasts, squeezing them and releasing them.

Rebecca was breathing very hard and very fast, and Jason was sure she was close. That's when he used both hands to squeeze both of her nipples very hard. Rebecca let out a quiet wail as her body convulsed and an orgasm ripped through her. Jason kept pumping hard and continued squeezing her nipples.

When she finally fell forward, he released her breasts and slowed down his in and out motions. After a minute, Rebecca reached back and pushed him away. Then she turned around, got on her knees, and pulled off the condom. She grabbed Jason's cock and brought it to her mouth. Her tongue started circling the head while she stroked the shaft. Jason started groaning.

She pulled him in her mouth a little further, just beyond the head, tightened her lips, and pulled the ridge in and out of her mouth. Jason couldn't believe the intense pleasure. She kept this up for a few minutes and was pretty sure Jason was getting close. Then she started tickling his balls with her free hand, and it threw him over the edge. He started pumping cum into her mouth over and over and over. There wasn't that much volume, since he had cum only 30 minutes ago, but he kept spasming for 20 seconds.

Rebecca looked up at him and opened her mouth to show him It was full of his cum. And then she swallowed, causing Jason to groan again. She licked his dick of any excess cum, wiped her lips with her index finger, and then licked her finger.

Jason pulled her up by her shoulders and kissed her. Not hard, but tongues -- and the taste of cum -- where exchanged. When he finally pulled away, he just looked at her for a few seconds.

"This is the best fucking day of my entire life!" he said. Rebecca smiled.

"Funny... I feel the same way."

After a couple of minutes of quiet hugging, Jason said, "why don't you grab some clothes and a toothbrush."

Rebecca smiled. "You still want me to come back to your room?"

"Hell yeah," he said. "I've still got 10 condoms I paid for."