Rebecca's New Start Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Done yet?", asked Katie with a blushing and a winking emoji.

And suddenly Rebecca WAS done. Katie thinking about her fingering herself, Tamara in the other room wanting her. Smurfette buried inside her. It was too much. She grabbed a pillow and bit down as the first wave washed over her.

Her body shook all over and she grabbed handfuls of blankets and held on tight. She lost track of how long she laid there spasming and moaning into the pillow, but she knew it was the best orgasm she'd ever had, hands down. Smurfette actually felt mildly uncomfortable coming out, her pussy was holding it so tightly. But it was that good pain.

Rebecca thought about real Katie or Tamara joining her in bed. "How is it possible for orgasms to come better than that?", she thought. Didn't matter, she was determined to find out, and very soon. She picked up her phone. "Am now, thanks to you," she replied to Katie and winked back. For good measure, she added a kiss and an eggplant emoji for laughs. She laid there for a few minutes waiting for a reply, but passed out before it arrived.

Epilogue

As she crawled out of bed the next morning, Katie couldn't remember when she'd been as angry at anything as she was at that damn phone alarm. "It's your own fault you idiot," she muttered to herself, throwing on her robe and making her way out into the world. She had plenty of time to coffee-up and get adulting, but she'd be miserable in the meantime. She was in the 100th percentile of bad morning people, there was no doubt. She cheered up a little as she watched Tamara rush around the living room, however.

"Good morning sunshine," she called out, hoping to get some coffee time with the roomie. "You ok?"

Tamara seemed startled. "Hi Rebecca," she said sheepishly. "I'm kind of in a hurry to get things done before class since I arrived a day late." She paused and looked at her with a severe expression. "Since you're up, sit down for a sec ok?" Rebecca did as requested, sensing where this was going. "I am REALLY sorry about last night. I love my girlfriend and that was really bad. I can't tell you how grateful I am we woke up in different beds. That was all about the drink and the chat and the flirting and me being an idiot. Like I say, I'm really sorry."

Rebecca paused, unsure of her footing. "Let me ask you a couple of questions, just so I'm clear ok?" Tamara nodded. "If I had opened that door last night, you'd have been naked and begging me to come in right?" Tamara looked horrified and nodded again. "So, you think I'm really sexy, you want me, but we can't do anything about it right?" Tamara looked down this time, but confirmed again with a nod. Rebecca touched Tamara's chin and brought her eyes up to her own.

"Tamara, there's nothing to forgive as far as I'm concerned. I was drunk too and we both came super close to making a mistake. It's enough for me to go through life knowing that one of the 5 sexiest women I've ever seen thinks I'm sexy too. That's not so bad." They grinned sheepishly at one another. "And I didn't ask those questions to embarrass you or anything, I just think saying it out loud takes some of the tension away maybe. You find your girlfriend after class and tell her you love her with zero guilt ok?"

"Not possible, but thanks anyway." Tamara looked really upset still and Rebecca felt awful for her. "I'll probably stay at Dawn's though tonight. Not running away from you or anything, I just need to be close to her."

"Yeah, of course, you do what you need to do. I'll be fine."

For a moment, it looked as if Tamara was going to run to her and embrace her, but she finally just nodded and shuffled out.

"I hope all days in Arizona aren't this emotionally fraught," thought Rebecca. She started toward the kitchen but realized she'd wanted to bring her phone to play some music. She retreated to her room to fetch it and saw a missed call from Katie. She had forgotten the texts in the wine haze and shook her head. "Here goes nothing," she said aloud, calling her back.

Katie answered right away. "Now THIS is how someone sounds after one ring," she said.

"Hilarious. How was your night?"

Katie hesitated. "Completely normal and then totally fucking strange after I called you." Rebecca wasn't sure if Katie was freaked out, annoyed, grossed out, horny, indifferent...

"Right, well listen, I was super tipsy, and..."

"Yeah, yeah, no need to apologize in the least. It was...hot. Like REALLY hot."

Rebecca was now completely tongue-tied. "Oh yeah?"

A long pause. "Yeah. So, ummm, what are you up to after class today? Can we hang out again?"

"I'd like that, what do you want to do?"

"My apartment has a balcony, come over, enjoy a drink and the view?"

Rebecca felt her pulse race. "Of course."

"Meet you outside Cronkite around 3. Have a good one!"

Rebecca put her phone down. Did she have a date at 3, or her second air-clearing session with a new friend? "I'd better prepare for both," she thought. She packed her big purse with lots of just-in-case items, including her new camisole and a toothbrush. She made extra time to make sure she was shaved and soft, and rushed to make it out the door for class on time, not quite believing all that had happened the past 24 hours.