Rebekah and the Informant

Story Info
A detective gets some information.
1.1k words
4
1.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had always been told that her smile had a way of brightening a room. This usually had the effect that she wanted and got her the information that she needed when working a case. Plus, it didn't hurt that spending so much time in the gym had left her with a firm and fit body that tended to attract all sorts of lustful thoughts.

She was hoping to use this specific advantage with the informant she was on the way to meet. He was an accountant that worked laundering money for a local gang. She just wished he spent more time laundering himself and his clothes.

She had found out through her other sources that there was a meeting coming up between a gang leader and local politician was going to take place soon and she desperately needed to know when and where. Otherwise, her investigation into the Black Dogs would be severely hampered. They were a new gang in the neighborhood that had started to extort local businesses.

Soon enough she was at her informant's apartment, and after a couple of knocks her informant, Derrick, opened the door. He was wearing loose-fitting stained clothes that looked like they hadn't seen the inside of a washing machine in a while and didn't hide the that he was sorely out of shape.

"Can I come in?"

Obviously leering at her chest he manages to say, "Uh...sure...of course," before making way for her to enter.

She swayed into his living room allowing him to get a long look at her firm ass, which her crop top and yoga pants highlighted. She knew that was a weakness of his and was more than willing to exploit it. She looked over her shoulder and beckoned him to follow.

She lounged on the couch before asking, "So you have news for me?"

This time he couldn't help but start at her stomach muscles peeking out from under her shirt. "Uh...yeah. I found out about the meeting you were asking about."

She waited for him to continue, but her patience was tested by him constantly ogling her. Finally, she grew tired of him drooling at her and decided that if she ever wanted to get the information and get out of there anytime soon then she needed to take charge of the situation.

She looked around his apartment until she saw a chair that would suit her needs.

"Sit."

He followed her finger to his desk chair. "Ummm, what?"

"You heard me."

As he sat down, she got up and started walking towards his bedroom. "Stay."

"Uhh...why are you going in there, I don't have any..."

She interrupted him, "You're clearly too distracted to tell me what I want to know, so I'm going to have some fun."

She searched his room until she found what she was looking for, entering the room again she said. "We're going to play a game.

Since you seem so incapable of focusing, I'm going to help you focus by removing all your distractions." With that she took one of his arms and brought it around this back. After starting a knot on the first wrist she brought his other arm back to join the first.

"Ummm...what's going on?" his nervousness tinged with excitement.

As she finished binding his arms, she whispered into his ear, "Having a little fun." She remembered the first time she actually took advantage of her body to get what she wanted. It had been difficult at first, after all this isn't why she worked out in the first place. But toning up her figure led many men to get distracted by the carnal thoughts that seemed to take over their brains every time they looked at her. She felt that in her career she should probably start taking advantage of this before someone started taking advantage of her.

She brought her face down close to him, her dark eyes locked onto his, and she could see the need building inside of him. She grinned devilishly before wrapping one of his shirts over his head, being careful to leave his mouth free. "I want you to be able to talk. I still need to know about this meeting."

His breathing quickened.

She grabbed one leg at a time and pulled them backwards connecting each one to the binding around his arms. Once she was certain that he couldn't escape she turned towards him, "How long do you think you can hold out?"

She delighted at the tinge of fear in his voice. "W-what?''

"You seemed be having trouble focusing, so I thought we could play a game to see if there's some way we could get your attention on what I want to know." She leaned in closer so he could feel her breath on his ear. "You know....what I....came....here for."

He swallowed hard. "O-oh....uhhh..." Then froze when he felt her hand touch his chest.

Slowly she pulled his shirt forward while grasping the scissors from his desk. She slowly began to cut the stained and smelly shirt from his torso revealing his too large gut underneath. She's been wanting to destroy these clothes since she saw him. Hopefully he will use the opportunity to buy better clothes.

She could hear his breath quicken and the binding start to strain as he began to test it.

"No, no, not yet. I've not finished having fun yet."

The whimper escaping from his lips brings a smile to hers.

She brings her mouth close enough to smell his foul breath, "Are you ready to talk yet?"

His confusion amused her as she backed up, his struggling stopped for the moment. Again, she surveyed the room, but didn't see any candles, that fun would have to wait. She would remember to bring some in the future.

The bulge in his pants indicated that he was enjoying her interrogation. This method was definitely having the desired results.

Her fingernails raked down his torso leaving red bands behind them.

"Are you ready to talk?" she hissed.

His answer came like a moan, "yesss..."

She gently placed her arms around his neck, as she pressed her chest into his before pulling his earlobe into her mouth. "Tell me what I came here for."

"Th-there's a meeting at the bath house downtown."

"When?" She blew in his ear.

"The fifteenth...I don't know what time."

"Who?" She asked before her tongue traced his ear.

"One of the lieutenants is meeting one of the guys they bought, I don't know which one, someone in the government..."

"Good boy." She said before wrapping her arms around him and biting his earlobe once more eliciting a deep groan from him.

As she rose, she noticed the wet spot on the front of his pants. This was easier than I thought, perhaps I could do this to him again.

As she loosened his knots she whispered, "Thank you for your help. I'll let myself out."

In the next story she finds her clues.