Rebekah's Journey Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie quickly slipped around the table and put an arm around her friend's shuddering shoulders. "Come on Bex love. Listen, You're not crazy. Jesus, you can't be crazy otherwise where does that leave the rest of us!" Katie's light-hearted approach slowly bringing calm to the situation. "You're the most uncrazy person I know. What happened at the club has obviously thrown you off kilter. I'm sure there's some rational explanation for Tom's behaviour that doesn't mean he's actually having an affair with...umm... Hannah?"

"I guess." Rebekah no longer shaking, reaching out and taking another gulp from her glass.

"Hey easy there," Katie joked, "or I'll have to open another bottle!" Even though they were no longer as close to each other as they used to be, Rebekah had known instinctively that her best friend would be the perfect port in her current storm.

"So, do you want to tell me about this dream of yours?" Having now calmed her friend, Katie poured the remnants of the bottle into their glasses, deciding it was probably best to just push on.

"Are you sure you don't mind?"

"Don't be silly. Of course, I don't mind, and remember not to leave out any juicy bits." Katie's green eyes shining brightly." You remember I do have a somewhat chequered past!"

Rebekah couldn't help but chuckle at her friend's open honesty. "Okay I'll do my best." She paused, took a deep breath, and began.

"I had decided to venture to the club on my own knowing that Tom was already there. I thought maybe I could catch him with Hannah, only this time I was going to confront them both. For some reason, as I headed upstairs, I expected to see Hannah sitting at the bar but to my disappointment she wasn't there. I got myself a large glass of wine... somethings never change!" She smiled, looking down at the glass in front of her.

"I went and sat where I had an uninterrupted view of the bar area which was slowly getting busier. I'm not sure how it happened but suddenly Hannah was there, back in the same seat! 'Was she waiting for Tom?' I had wondered. Then I realised that Hannah was looking straight at me, that same beaming smile on her face, but her stare was somehow now becoming increasingly powerful, locking me in her gaze. I immediately began to get that horny feeling again. My vagina was tingling, and without realising it I found that I was licking my lips with excitement.

"Oh god Katie, I suddenly felt like a nasty bitch on heat. All my senses seemed to have become incredibly heightened. I could even smell my own arousal. All of a sudden Hannah beckoned me across to her with a simple nod of her head and before I knew it I was standing up and then it felt like I was being dragged across the floor and then there I was standing next to her. I breathed in her fragrance; strong but not overpowering, sweet yet musky. I could feel my heart pumping furiously, and I thought my chest might explode at any moment." Rebekah paused taking a deep breath.

"'What is it you want Rebekah?' Hannah had asked without looking up at me, her softly purring voice sounding somehow distant as it swirled around in the music floating in from the disco. My brain felt foggy yet at the same time strangely alive. I tried to remember what I was doing there.

Was I trying to catch her with Tom, or did I just want to see her, but all I managed to stammer was a breathy 'P-p-p-please... T-t-tom!?' My whole body was on fire, and I felt my panty crotch beginning to dampen."

"Wow Bex, you're obviously paying special attention to my request. You'll soon have me feeling the same way," and although Katie giggled, there was clearly more than a hint of truth in her words. Her sparkling eyes were now firmly glued to her friend, her mouth hanging slightly open.

"You and me both!" Rebekah paused looking across at Katie. She could feel the beads of sweat that were now forming on her brow, as the revisiting of the dream brought back the incredible feelings she had experienced during it. Returning her gaze to her wine glass she continued. "Hannah had simply laughed at my obvious plight. 'Don't worry Rebekah. Tom won't disturb us, and I don't think you really want that to happen. You really don't want your silly husband to disturb us at all, do you Rebekah!?' Hannah's voice seemed to float out of her moist lips as it continued to fade in and out, but her last three words were clear and loud. 'Oh! god, please, no, no I don't.' I had pleaded.

"I was lost in a whirlwind of emotions. Part of me was wishing that I hadn't come to the club, but I also knew that I couldn't resist being near the lovely young woman. I felt so unbelievably horny and totally in her thrall. 'I know what you want Rebekah, but I need you to tell me.' I don't know why but suddenly I felt any willpower I may have had ebb away under Hannah's virtual cross examination. "

"'Please, I-I-I want to k-k-k-kiss y-y-y-you,' I had managed to stammer, my voice trailing off into a soft moan as I felt my sexual need continued to grow. 'Come with me then,' Hannah had half barked the order as she got up from her seat and began leading me out of the bar area and straight onto the dance floor. Despite being significantly shorter than me I realised that Hannah had assumed complete control."

"Oh my god Bex. Can we stop for a minute please?"

"What's up Katie are you okay?"

"No, I'm alright. Just trying to work out if this hot flush I'm having is signalling the start of my menopause!" Katie now laughing as she opened a second bottle, reaching over to refill their glasses.

"Don't stop though Bex. My God I never realised you were such a dark horse."

"Okay. As long as you're sure?"

"Never in my life been surer!" Katie's eyes now twinkling with her arousal.

"A slow ballad was playing, and we stood slightly apart looking straight into one another's eyes as we swayed to the seductive rhythm. After a short while Hannah took the lead, pulling me close, I felt us gently collide as we danced, our bodies now moving smoothly against each other. We were totally wrapped together; Hannah had her arms around the back of my neck while my arms were around her back resting just above the swell of her gorgeous arse.

"My heart was pounding, and I was swooning with desire as I looked down into Hannah's eyes. My need now growing exponentially as I felt my head being slowly pulled down until our lips were barely inches apart." She paused for a moment to look across at her friend. Katie's glazed eyes were half closed and while one of her hands was gently mauling one of her breasts through her top, the other had disappeared beneath the table, out of view.

"'Was this the moment?' I had wondered. 'The moment when I would uncover the truth that lay at the heart of my new-born desire.' 'You're a slut aren't you Rebekah?' Hannah suddenly whispered both shocking and exciting me in equal doses.

"'Yes,' I answered immediately.

"'You want to be my slut, don't you. To let me use you as I please?'

"'Oh god!... yes and yes!'

"I was literally panting with lust ready to do anything just to be with her. Slowly our mouths began to fill the tiny void between us. I felt Hannah's breath first, my eyes closed as I felt the soft, sweet air wash over my mouth. And then finally those delicious young lips were touching mine; a brief touch and then a soft short unbearably deliciously taboo kiss; and then another and yet another, each one sending emotional shivers rippling through my body; the kisses ever so gradually becoming more passionate, our lips starting to mash together as we coated each other with saliva."

"Ooooh shhhhhhhihtt!" Katie's breathy sexual moaning now competing with Rebekah as she continued.

"Our mouths were now open, our hungry tongues sliding in and out, sometimes colliding, and at other times battling with each other. I thought I was going to die at that moment as I drank in the sweet nectar from Hannah's mouth." She paused briefly, her mouth suddenly feeling dry. The telling of the dream was bringing the feelings, the need, the tingling in her vagina back. She took another gulp of wine.

"Don't stop now Bex, please don't stop, please," Katie's panting voice was now laced with her desperate need. Rebekah looked across at her friend. The sight of Katie, her head thrown back, her eyes clasped shut, her teeth biting the corner of her bottom lip, the jerky movements of her arm as her hand worked her sex only increased Rebekah's desire. She'd heard her friend sound like this when their 'races' were at their most frequent but watching her took it all to a different level.

"It was probably the most wonderful taste I had ever experienced, it was sweet, like ripe fruit, laced with honey fresh from a hive, it had a hint of spice too." The croak in Rebekah's voice now starting to betray her own arousal. "As I bathed in the wondrous cocktail I felt my head being slowly pushed back. At first I couldn't work out what was happening. It was as if Hannah was growing in stature, her head now beginning to tower over me.

"I opened my eyes now looking up at her but there was no beaming smile, just fiery predatorial eyes burning with lust as she stared straight back down at me. The sweetness in her kiss was now starting to evaporate. I know I should have felt scared, but I just wanted to lose myself, to surrender myself completely. The mouth now devouring me tasted like nothing I had ever experienced before. It was raw, musky, and hot. I felt like I was being consumed, I clung limply onto my aggressor like a rag doll, the last vestiges of any resistance long ago departed."

She could hear Katie panting out loudly, now closing in on her orgasm, "So close... Oh god so close... please... don't stop... pleeeeassse... "

"I felt Hannah's thigh thrusting between my legs, fucking my mound. By now I was completely gone and started responding in kind, moving my groin to meet Hannah's thrusts, my hands now clawing her back in an animalistic fucking like nothing I'd ever experienced before. My whole body began to spasm as I felt a powerful orgasm rising up through me. I vaguely remember my arms flailing wildly, continually moaning 'fuck me... fuck me... fuck me' into my lover's mouth, my eyes rolling way back in their sockets..."

"Oh... oh... 0hh... ooooOOOO... FUUUUCCKKKKNGHHHH!" Suddenly the kitchen table was rocking, glasses and bottles jangling, wine splashing all over the place as Katie's orgasmic eruption drowned out Rebekah. She had heard the sounds Katie made when she orgasmed although not for 25 years or so. However, she had never heard anything like the guttural obscenities coming from her friend's mouth as her body spasmed wildly, her arm movement now just a blur. As she watched on as her friend slowly started coming down from her orgasm, Rebekah suddenly realised that one of her own hands had at some point slipped under her dress and was slowly rubbing her vagina through her dampening panties.

They sat in stunned silence for what seemed like an age, each of them trying to come to terms with what had just happened. From time to time, Katie's body shuddered from the aftershocks of her orgasm while Rebekah continued, almost absent-mindedly, to pleasure herself in the strange sexual silence. Just telling Katie her dream had excited her but actually watching her friend orgasm had left Rebekah feeling unbelievably horny.

"Oh my God! I am so, so, so sorry Bex. Oh fuckety, fuckety, fuck. I god, I don't know what happened to me. Oh fuck, that was fucking totally unforgiveable of me." Katie suddenly looked across at Rebekah with pleading eyes. "I don't know what else I can say," her apology finally breaking through the erotic atmosphere.

Eventually Rebekah decided to break the deafening silence that followed Katie's apology. "It's okay Katie. Please don't beat yourself up about it. It was my fault for telling you my dream. I just didn't expect it to turn you on so much."

"Fucking hell Bex, neither did I. My god. I can't believe what just happened!" Katie desperately trying to collect her thoughts. "And that was your first ever dirty dream!? It sounded like you got a lifetime's all in one night!" As ever Katie's straightforward humour made them both nervously chuckle.

"If it's any consolation, telling you the dream turned me on too, but you beat me to it. Though as far as I can remember you always did win our little 'races'" but as she said the words Rebekah was well aware that what had just happened was a step change from those days. Back then they were just a couple of horny late teen girls still in the relatively early stages of exploring their sexuality; it had never been anything remotely approaching the overtly sexually charged atmosphere that had just erupted in Katie's kitchen.

"Bex, you cow!" Katie now feigning mock hurt. "Now you're making me feel even more guilty! But okay, okay, I now officially owe you big time. Look, I'm going to get myself cleaned up, we can clear up the wreck I've made of my kitchen, then I'll knock us up some lunch, filled rolls and a bit of salad do? And then afterwards we can sit comfortably in the lounge and discuss what are obviously going to be your outrageous terms for my surrender!" and with that she walked out of the room laughing her head off.

After Katie left the room Rebekah realised that somehow she still held the memory of her friend's departure in her head. It was like a little video which she found she could play, pause, rewind, and replay over and over again. She didn't understand why but she had somehow become fixated on this brief period of time.

True it was pretty much the same view of Katie that she had seen earlier when she had followed her friend down the hallway only this time it felt very different; this time it made her vagina tingle! Maybe it was simply because of what had just happened and the almost primal atmosphere that had suddenly been generated between the two old friends but whatever had caused it she now found herself looking at Katie in a very new light.

As she continued to replay Katie walking towards the door, she homed in on her friend's lovely, rounded butt. She started to softly bite on the corner of her lower lip as she carefully studied Katie's full arse cheeks stretching her tight leggings whilst still giving a clear definition to her crack. She felt herself shiver with excitement just thinking about it. Her head began swimming as the neurons in her brain began firing, in line with her sudden blossoming desire.

Rebekah looked around even though she knew there was no one else in the house apart from Katie and the sound of the running shower meant that she was still upstairs. Quickly lifting up her skirt, she slipped her hand down into her panties, her fingers eagerly searching out her sex. It was hot and damp to her touch. As she slowly slid her fingertips across her sticky labia, erotic memories began flooding around in her head; Hannah's kiss, Katie's sexy butt, Hannah mouthing 'slut', Katie's explosive orgasm, Hannah's sensual smile, Katie's drool, Hannah's predatory eyes, the sounds and images continuously flashing at random in her head like a rapid edit sequence in a film. Lost in her crazy fantasy world she only came back to her senses when she finally realised that the upstairs shower was no longer running.

Rebekah had just about stopped shaking by the time she'd finished cleaning herself up in the downstairs' cloakroom. As she looked in the mirror she found herself asking her reflection, 'What the fuck is happening to you? Less than 24 hours ago, you were just an ordinary middle-aged working wife. How in such a short period of time have you apparently transformed into some sort of lesbian nymphomaniac, lusting not only after Hannah but now Katie!?'

'This really has to stop and stop now!' she decided. As she cleared the table and started to mop up the spilt wine she began thinking about what she wanted Katie's forfeit to be. She knew she could probably get away with a couple. One of them would be pretty straightforward although she fully expected her friend to whinge at the thought of having to do it again. As for the second, she still had to decide exactly what that might be.

Meanwhile Katie was just finishing towelling herself off upstairs after her shower. She started to think about Rebekah's dream, after all that's what her friend had asked her to do wasn't it!? 'What was that saying? Dreams are the window to our soul!?' If that was true then everything now pointed to Rebekah at least having lesbian tendencies and submissive ones at that. Maybe it was the shock of Tom's apparent dalliance or whatever it was, that had apparently shifted her perspective on sex.

What of 'the dream' itself though? She thought back to the 'games' that she and Louise had played all those years ago. Although their time together was only relatively brief, her lesbian lover had taught her so much about sexual dynamics; about the roles that partners play, and especially about domination and submission. They were both roles that she had willingly undertaken, on a number of occasions back then.

Normally after a shower Katie would just chuck on a pair of joggers and a t-shirt but instead she thought it might be worthwhile wearing something slightly more revealing just to see how Rebekah would react; her slinky ruched shoulder mini dress which hugged her body and was extremely short seemed ideal.

It was a dress that Katie had bought on a whim many years before as something she could maybe wear to parties. However, from the moment that she had tried it on she had fallen in love with both it, and the way it made her look and feel. As she stared at her reflection in the shop's changing room mirror and saw the way the deep orange dress contrasted with her black hair and her olive skin tone, she felt her breath quicken. Just seeing how hot she looked in it; how it hugged her firm braless breasts; how it made her nipples tingle, harden, and thrust against the material; how it clung tightly to her hips; how it pushed her butt out and how little of her legs it actually covered made her feel especially sexy.

The effect that it had on Rob and consequently their sex life wasn't therefore that much of a surprise to her. From the moment he had first seen her in it he could barely keep his hands off of her. So, whenever she felt horny it had become her 'go to' attire. As she turned to head back downstairs she took one last look at herself in her full-length mirror her appearance now enhanced by a white thong and white tennis shoes. The dress had already started to ride up as she moved, and as she headed back downstairs, she smiled to herself knowing that it would be virtually impossible for Rebekah not to get a bird's eye view of her panty crotch anytime soon.

An unusually odd silence descended on the friends as they sat eating their lunch. Both, it seemed were keenly aware of the sensual atmosphere that their closeness was continuing to create, and individually wondering to themselves just what it might mean for the rest of the day. For Rebekah this was particularly true having seen Katie arrive back from her shower in that outfit! She had barely managed to contain her gasp when she saw how unbelievably sexy her friend now looked.

After their lunch as they sat in the lounge on each side of the L shaped sofa, Katie opened yet another bottle of wine and immediately their conversation turned back to Rebekah's dream. "So, did anything else happen in the dream?" Katie knew that she already had enough 'evidence' from what she had heard but wanting to break the deafening silence.

"Not much more really," Rebekah continued happy that she had something to take her mind off of the sexy thoughts she was having about Katie. "Hannah just kept pounding me like I was some sort of personal fuck toy and I just kept moaning into her mouth as I continued to cum for her. It was all so fucking visceral, the smells, the tastes, the sounds, the touches. I felt every one of my orgasms really deep down inside of me. Hannah had dry fucked me for what seemed like ages, but then out of nowhere Tom had arrived.