Rebekah's Journey Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As I began rolling my clit with my finger, my eyes now firmly fixed on Louise's wondrous sex, her slick puffy folds, and the small carefully trimmed blonde tuft above her emerging clit, I told her everything I could remember about that time; about our sessions, how we used to lie in the dark in our little flat and play with ourselves. I couldn't help thinking that she was maybe a little disappointed that we didn't take it further and play with each other but when I told her that I used to whisper fantasies to you to help you to cum she definitely perked up. She wanted to know if I had fantasised about anything for myself during those sessions and I told her the truth. I told her I nearly always fantasised about having sex with you Bex!"

"Oh. Oh. Fuck... fuck... fuck... please... please don't stop, " Rebekah's head now frantically shaking, one hand pulling hard on one of her nipples as a long, strangled gurgle erupting from her mouth. Katie could see that her eyes had glazed over, her chest was heaving, as saliva spilt from her mouth cascading down her chin and drizzling onto her breasts. She also noticed that Rebekah's legs were now spread even wider than before; that she now had a finger sliding deep inside her as she rubbed her swollen clitoris with her thumb.

"Obviously Louise was keen to know exactly what I fantasised about doing with you, so I admitted everything. How I nearly always thought about being with you during those sessions. I even got Louise to laugh when I told her that was probably the reason I always won the races!"

"Please don't stop now Katie. Please. I'm so nearly there, please I beg you. Please tell me your fantasy," Rebekah's desperation clear from her croaking voice, eyes staring wildly, teeth gritted, nostril flared, oh so close. Perhaps one slight twist of the truth would do the trick Katie reckoned. She had fantasised so many different scenarios with them together, but she saw that one particular one would be perfect. Surely just being a tiny bit economical with the truth was worth it if it finally meant getting to help Rebekah cum. She had heard her orgasm so many times but had never got to actually watch. Knowing that she could actually get to see her friend's face contorting in ecstasy was something she suddenly found totally irresistible.

"I told her that I imagined you lying naked on your bed waiting for me; that I had turned you into my personal 'slut.'" An other-worldly sound rose up from Rebekah's throat as she shoved a second finger into her soaking wet hole. "I said that while I knew you were desperate to play with yourself, I hadn't given you permission as I knew full well your pussy would already be dripping because of the nasty thoughts you always had about me dominating you.

"As I said this I looked up and saw Louise smiling and giving me a nod of approval. That in itself gave me such an immense thrill that it made my pussy tingle. As my gaze returned to Louise's sex I was surprised to see her index finger now softly rolling her nub around. I then told her how I wanted to climb up onto your bed and straddle one of your thighs and bring one of my hands close to your sex, running my fingers softly through your wispy pubic hair."

"Oh, please don't stop Katie I beg you."

"You'd like that wouldn't you slut!?" Katie deciding now was the right time to push ahead with her own agenda; namely to make Rebekah cum for her.

"Oh, fuckkk yessssssss!!!" Rebekah hissed her answer as Katie began sliding along the sofa getting ever closer, already breathing in her friend's musky scent, feeling the heat from her body. She realised that like during their 'little races' she herself was now becoming caught up in her verbal fantasy, her own sex moistening at her own words.

Katie blew a soft stream of air into Rebekah's ear before continuing. "Maybe you'd like me to crawl up your body until I straddle your face; hovering above you, teasing you with my hot sexual aroma, my juicy pink folds emerging from my thick black muff now almost within reach of your tongue; to make you beg me to drop myself onto your eager face." Her hand was now so close to one of Rebekah's needy thighs that the desire to touch her was almost unbearable.

"Please Katie, please anything please. I need to cum so badly. Please help me." Rebekah moaning almost continually now. She had been so close to her orgasm but couldn't quite get there. It felt like torture. She had tried everything, but she remained stuck just short of her plateau. Like sometimes back in the days of their races she needed Katie's words to cum.

"What Bex? Tell me what you want me to do to you," Katie's breathy voice now starting to betray her own arousal.

Rebekah turned her head to face her friend. She was breathing heavily, her tongue desperately licking her lips, gasping for air as she panted out her need. "Please Katie, please just keep treating me like I'm your personal fuck slut!" A shudder of anticipation suddenly coursed through Katie's body. All of a sudden her old desire that had been unrequited for so long and which she believed had been doused by the years was now rising up from deep within her, only this time it was both figuratively and literally within touching distance.

Unbeknown to Rebekah, whose needy moans continued to echo around the room, Katie was fighting her own internal battle. She knew it would be so very easy for her to start touching Rebekah, to kiss her, to play with her body, her breasts, and her soaking pussy; all the things that she'd dreamed about doing so many years ago and which until then she had assumed had been consigned to the dustbin of history. Today though that had changed, and the sexual dynamic between them had now become so intense, almost irresistible; But resist she knew she must.

To give in to her desire would open Pandora's Box for certain. She had a husband. Rebekah had a husband! An affair between the two of them had to be way off limits. Katie decided she had to try to keep things as just an extension of their 'little races' with just a minor adjustment to take account of Rebekah's newly discover submissive nature.

"So, you want to be my slut do you?" Katie barked haughtily. Rebekah simply groaned out loud. "I'll take that as a 'yes' then." Katie now in her element quickly slipping her smock over her head and dropping it on the floor.

"Oh god! Yes!" Rebekah was panting wildly as she continued frigging her pussy as hard as she could.

Katie blew another warm stream of air into Rebekah's ear before continuing, only now with a harder tone to her whisper. "So underneath your prim and proper, 'butter wouldn't melt in the mouth' happily married woman veneer, it turns out that what you really are is a dirty filthy needy slut. Isn't that right!"

"Oh goddddddd!" Rebekah whimpering as she mauled her left breast, her masturbation becoming increasingly violent.

"Tell me what you are!" Katie now whispering through gritted teeth as she battled her own increasing urge to touch her friend, aware that if she did she could quickly push Rebekah over the edge but knowing that she mustn't. Instead, she raised herself up, slipping off her thong and tossing it away exposing her naked sex to Rebekah's gaze. "There you are. Feast your eyes on my hot sticky pussy and tell me what you are!!"

"Ohhhh! goddd!... your pussy... Oh god, Katie... your pussy... I want it so baaaad... please... please don't tease me like this. I'm such a nasty slut. Please, help me cum."

Katie decided it was now time to go for broke. "Perhaps I really should make you my personal slut. Make you my little fuck toy. You'd like that wouldn't you?" Rebekah's now continual gasping and moaning gave Katie all the evidence she needed to tell her she was on the right track.

"I'll just use you whenever and however I want. Maybe call you up if I ever fancied fucking you and you, being the needy slut that you are would always come running to me straight away; whether at work, in the middle of a meal with friends, whatever you were doing, your nasty cunt would start to tingle, and you'd be unable to resist." She knew she'd soon get Rebekah to cum, but she was so busy concentrating on her task that she hadn't notice that her friend had slid her arm across the top of the sofa behind Katie's neck.

"In fact, I'll make you so needy, you'll even get up in the middle of the night, leaving Tom asleep in your marital bed, and drive all the way down to me in the hope that I might allow you to lick my cunt!" From the guttural sounds coming from Rebekah's gasping lips, she knew it just needed one last push.

"Would you like it if I told you that as your nasty cunt now belonged to me that you I wouldn't let you fuck your husband anymore? Forbid you to wear panties of any kind? How about I take you shopping and make you buy lots of really nasty cheap slutty clothes and a collar and leash? Then I'd make you to wear them whenever we go out together, me leading you by your collar and leash so that everyone who sees us knows exactly what you are...."

Rebekah's orgasm finally arrived, her body rocking and rolling as it roared through her like an express train, her hand raining sharp slaps onto her defenceless clit as she screamed out her own ending "... THAT I'M YOUR NASTY FUCK SLUT!!!!!!!!!"

Katie could only look on in awe as Rebekah's body spasmed wildly, her hand continuing its attack on her reddening mound. It was only then that Katie finally noticed the increasing pressure on the back of her neck as her friend's arm began pulling her head closer and closer until their faces were mere inches apart.

..... to be continued