Rebekah's Journey Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I remember bursting through the front door of the flat that evening, my excitement almost at fever pitch," Katie continued, only now monitoring Rebekah's reactions more closely. "I had started shedding my clothes even before the door slammed behind me and by the time I got to the bedroom I was down to just my underwear, the rest of my clothes lying in various heaps down the hallway. I knew I should have been giving myself time to get ready for Louise, but I desperately needed to cum. I threw my bag onto my bedside chair as I leapt onto the bed, my legs automatically spreading wide apart as I swung onto my back. I slipped my hand down over my panties, frantically seeking out my damp vagina.

"I lay there slowly undulating my body as I gently stroked myself, my thoughts turning to the brief kiss I had just enjoyed when we parted. It had been as unexpected as it was sensuous. Initially her lips barely brushed my mouth before they began to gently press against mine. And then there was a tantalising moment as I felt her tongue flick across my lips and her warm breath float into my open mouth just before we separated. It was over in maybe three seconds, possibly less, but it left an indelible mark on me. In that one short moment when it seemed that time had stood still, she had totally and utterly seduced me."

She heard a sharp intake of breath and looked across at Rebekah. Her friend's chest was heaving as if she was struggling for breath, her hands now slowly massaging her thighs through her short skirt, her teeth biting gently on the side of her lower lip.

"That's what started me off earlier Bex. That kiss was just like the one you had in your dream. When you talked about it, it brought back so many wonderful feelings." Katie paused for a moment. She had never seen her friend in such a state of excitement before, even during their 'races.' At that moment she knew she wanted to watch Rebekah masturbate just like she herself had done only a few hours earlier. "You felt those very same feelings during your dream didn't you Bex!"

"Oh god! Yesss!" Rebekah's reply part hissed as she remembered Hannah's kiss. Even though it was only part of a dream, the memory was so strong it was almost as if it had actually happened.

"I could feel my orgasm building even though I was only rubbing myself through my panties when I heard a text come through to my mobile. I had been so close Bex but somehow I knew I had to check the message. I pulled the phone out of my bag and quickly scanned for anything new. There was only one message, and it was from Louise. 'I don't want you having an orgasm before you get here. I need you to be pristine for me :-) xx.'

"If she had lived within a mile radius I'm sure she would have heard my groan of desperation. I remember picking myself up and stumbling into the shower standing in the cool water as I tried to quench my boiling need." She once again looked across at Rebekah and saw that her friend's blue eyes were starting to haze over.

"Do you want me to carry on with my story about what happened when I went to Louise's?" Katie purred as she gently teased her friend.

"Please, Katie. Please." Rebekah's voice now betraying her desperate need for more stimulation.

"I arrived at Louise's spot on 8 o'clock. The flat was located in one of those East London areas that at the time were rapidly becoming gentrified. I had decided to wear my moss green plunge neck, bell sleeved floral print chiffon dress. You know the one you always liked."

"But you never used to wear that!" Rebekah exclaimed as the memory of how sexy her friend must have looked sent a shiver through her.

"I know. I always thought it was way too short, but you always said it suited my skin tone but most of all because it made me look, what was it you said? 'Eminently fuckable!' A pair of matching strappy heeled sandals, olive bikini briefs, my clutch bag, and jewellery apart, it was all I was wearing. At one point I was actually considering going 'commando,' but I was already getting far too mushy down there." She paused briefly. It was impossible for her not to notice that Rebekah's gaze was occasionally drifting down her body. Katie smiled inwardly at the realisation that her change of clothes was already working wonders. While she had been talking, her short dress had risen even further up her olive toned thighs and presumably Rebekah was now getting more than the odd glimpse of her skimpy white thong.

"I remember Louise opening the door wearing a Talking Heads apron over a plain jumpsuit and brandishing a spoon. 'Oh, yes! Both punctual and so wonderfully sexy! Come on through and make yourself comfortable. There's a choice of wines on the table, help yourself while I finish the salad bowl.' The flat was fairly modestly furnished, but her taste was obviously impeccable as was the cool jazz music that seemed to fill the room without becoming overpowering. The lighting was low, and it seemed there were candles burning everywhere. She had cooked a Lasagne with a simple green salad. Again, I felt so at ease in her company that time seemed to float by as we ate the main course.

"After clearing our plates away Louise returned with a homemade berry panna cotta which she placed on the table in between us. I'd already consumed well over half a bottle of Pinot Grigio by that time; whether out of nervousness or more likely excitement I wasn't quite sure, but I do remember wondering why there was only one fork." She noticed that Rebekah had now given up any pretence and was openly ogling her crotch. Without thinking Katie allowed her thighs to slip a little further apart, the deftest of movement that immediately elicited a long soft moan from Rebekah.

"'Are you okay with me tasting this before sharing with you?' Louise had asked from across the table. I remember her eyes sparkling in the romantic candlelight as I nodded my acceptance. 'Mm! Absolutely delicious, even if I say so myself. Of course, one can get this stuff in most supermarkets but it's never as good as this. I get the ingredients from a newly opened Italian deli just around the corner. Here let me know what you think,' she continued, teasing out another forkful before proffering it towards me. Our eyes were locked together as she brought the fork closer and closer to my mouth which automatically opened.

"My whole body was trembling as I felt the bottom of the fork slide into my mouth, the memory of Louise's tongue sensuously licking it only moments earlier still burnt deep in my brain. I don't think I've ever experienced anything so erotic in my life. Without breaking eye contact I closed my mouth, swirling the dessert around with my tongue. A sudden waft of incense that I hadn't noticed before began combining with the delicious flavours of the berry panna cotta, the soft jazz wafting through the air, and the look in Louise's eyes, forming a wondrously sensual attack."

Katie, now so wrapped up in remembering every detail of her meal at Louise's, had almost forgotten her friend, but a needy moan cut through her reverie. Looking over she saw a very sexually aroused woman, mouth open, chest heaving, eyes now fixed on Katie's panty covered sex. Realising that things were progressing just as she had hoped they would, Katie decided to increase the teasing and sensuously crossed her legs.

"Louise removed the fork from my mouth, digging it back into the dessert and pulling out another chunk before slowly sliding it back into her mouth. She then dug it back in and proffered it once more to my now more than willing mouth. And so, the process continued until all the dessert had gone. It was almost hypnotic the way we continued to share the panna cotta along with our saliva, neither of us breaking eye contact, caught up in a lustful web of sharing." Katie glanced across at Rebekah. She couldn't help but notice that her friend's laser blue pupils were now fully dilated, and that she was softly massaging her breasts through her top as she stared wide eyed straight at Katie's moistening panty crotch.

"It was a short while later, after we'd cleared the table and had settled on her sofa, that Louise started moving things along. Our eyes were still locked together as if she had me in some sort of magnetic field, when she suddenly purred, 'So Katie, where had you got to when I texted you?' The question was right out of the blue, totally leftfield, whatever you want to call it.

For a moment I had no idea what she meant and was at a loss to answer her. 'Oh, come on Katie, let's not play silly games. It's a simple question. Do I really need to explain?' My brain was so full of the closeness that we'd just shared, the perfectness of it all that I was caught off guard.

"'Okay,' her voice now with more than a hint of seriousness as she continued. 'Let me explain. After I kissed you in the lift, I was pretty sure that you would go scurrying off home and be unable to control yourself!' she let her words hang briefly before asking, 'Am I right?' I nodded my head feeling like a child caught with my hand in my mother's purse. 'Katie I need to be frank with you from the start. I do not ask very much from a relationship, but I do expect total honesty from my lovers, so I want you to think very carefully before you answer me. Do you understand!?' I meekly whispered 'yes' nodding my head as I did so. 'I'll refill our glasses and give you time to think about your reply.'

"As I sat there so many things had swirled around my mind. 'How could she possibly have known that I'd rush home and masturbate?' I'd wondered. 'Relationship! Lovers? Had I become so caught up in everything 'Louise' that I'd completely lost sight of what I was rapidly, and it seemed happily becoming; namely a young married woman in a sexual relationship with a lesbian!?' A strange shiver, a mixture of fear and excitement had run through me at the very thought."

She looked across at Rebekah. Her friend's head was thrown back and it sounded like she was gasping for air, her hands now under her top sensuously mashing her breasts. Katie had seen her breasts on many occasions back in their college days but never when they were in such an obviously aroused state. But now she saw her chance to push her theory and seized the opportunity now open to her.

"Bex, if you are going to play with your breasts while I tell you about my lesbian affair I think I should at least be able to watch you!" It was delivered in the tone of a schoolteacher. Rebekah looked up startled by both the delivery and the not-so-subtle change in Katie's attitude. Her head felt like mush as Katie's erotic story, combining with visions of Hannah and memories of her recent dream percolated in her brain, and it seemed all that she could manage to do was to respond to Katie's directions.

"Um. Yes. Of course. S-s-s-sorry, Katie." Rebekah gabbled as she quickly pulled her top over her head, undid the back clip of her bra, slipping it off her shoulders before simply staring non plussed back at her friend.

"Well play with them then!" Rebekah immediately responded to the order, starting to gently rub her bare breasts under her friend's watchful gaze. Katie couldn't believe how well things were actually turning out. Back in the day she had secretly lusted after Rebekah although she would never have made a move on her for fear of what it might do to their relationship. However, seemingly out of nowhere, a unique set of circumstances had contrived to create an intense sexual connection between them.

Although she no longer felt the burning sexual desire that she once had for her friend, the way things were panning out she thought it might be interesting to see just how far she could push her friend's submissive nature. After all wasn't it Rebekah who had reached out to her seeking help? What else could she do but help her as much as she possibly could!

"About 5 minutes later Louise returned with our glasses refreshed. She was now dressed in a strappy crop top which barely covered her full breasts and a pair of skimpy lounge shorts. Even in something so simple she looked wonderful. As she sat down looking straight into my eyes I simply melted and confessed everything. How I'd rushed home scarcely able to believe that I was soon going to be alone with her; that even just thinking about it had excited me more than anything I'd ever known. How I threw myself on the bed in my underwear, my legs stretched wide apart as I started rubbing my pussy though my panties; about how I was so wet that I could feel my warm juices through my panty crotch; that I'd only just started fantasising about what she might do to me when I had received her text."

Katie paused for a moment at the memory of bathing in the wonderful glow that washed over her back then. It felt like she could, indeed wanted to spill out her soul to this amazing woman. Rebekah simply let out a long needy groan.

"What do you want Bex?" Even though Katie needed to finish her exegesis she realised how very aroused Rebekah was becoming and decided to push her as far as she could.

"I want to touch myself. Please Katie, please let me," Rebekah's hunger now clear in her voice, her desire painted clearly on her face. As she watched her friend squirming with sexual need, Katie flamboyantly uncrossed her legs, her dress rising further up her thighs as she slipped her legs even further apart. She thought it might be a good idea to leave Rebekah hanging for just a little bit longer especially now that she had a much-improved view of Katie's dampening thong.

"As I finished my confession, Louise lent across and started planting tender kisses all over my neck. I remember shivering at her touch, my whole-body experiencing goosebumps. 'There, that wasn't so difficult was it my love' she had purred, seemingly pleased with my honesty and of course the effect her simple kisses were having on me.

"She then asked me how long she'd have me at her 'disposal' as it were, and I happily found myself admitting that Rob was away working over the weekend so there were really no limits. I remember the look on Louise's face as I told her; talk about 'the cat getting the cream!' 'Excellent! That means I can take it very slowly with you Katie.'

"She then placed her hands, one on each of my cheeks, pulling our faces close together and staring at me with what seemed like hypnotic eyes. 'Would you like me to take it so very, very slowly with you?' her softly spoken words seemingly floating from her moist lips and into my open mouth. For a while I was speechless. My body was screaming 'No! No! Just fuck me now!' but my head was swooning at the thought of how wonderful a long slow seduction at the hands of Louise might be."

"Oh god, please Katie, please let me." Rebekah could take no more. She was already grinding her mound high into the air, desperate to touch herself.

"Beg me!" Katie's harsh staccato words flew out of her mouth before she could even process them. She quickly began wondering if she might actually have gone way too far when suddenly she heard Rebekah emit a long low groan which continued to rise in its intensity.

"Oh! Oh! Ooh! Oooohh! Oh, please, please let me Katie. Please let me touch myself! I beg you, please!" Rebekah now gasping in desperation as Katie decided to up the ante even further. She had taken note of Rebekah's reaction, or rather the lack of one when in the dream Hannah had referred to her as a 'slut'. She decided it was time to find out how her friend would react if she did likewise.

"You may slut. But only through your panties!"

"Thank you. Oh, thank you," Rebekah panted as she pulled her skirt up around her waist, a hand quickly moving down to her panty covered mound, not knowing, or even caring why she had started letting her friend control her like this. Katie smiled inwardly when she noticed that Rebekah didn't bat an eyelid at her use of such a degrading term.

Putting her 'story' on hold, Katie decided to continue pushing her friend's submissive buttons. "Lose the skirt slut!" Yet another order barked out and to which Rebekah immediately complied, slipping out of her skirt, and throwing it onto the couch.

"The thought that I was going to be Louise's 'plaything' for the night or even maybe for the whole weekend excited me beyond belief, and I couldn't wait for her to complete my seduction, but I soon realised that when she said 'very slowly' that was exactly what she meant.

"She wanted to know all about my past sexual experiences, whether I'd ever been with another woman or maybe fantasised about it. I told her that at college I used to masturbate quite often. That seemed to interest her, and she asked me to describe what I did. I thought I couldn't just talk about me. Deep down I knew I couldn't hide anything, knowing that Louise would expect the whole truth... you know about our little 'races'. So, I told her how we used to lay in our beds some nights and masturbate together battling to see who could make themselves cum first."

By this point Rebekah had slipped her sandals off, spreading her legs wide, one foot resting on the low coffee table, the other on the sofa, her fingers frantically working her pussy through her dampening panty gusset. "Louise then said she wanted me to show her how I had masturbated. She asked me to remove my dress which I eagerly did, and then to stretch out on the sofa in just my panties, and to start playing with myself and, just like you are now doing for me Bex, I immediately obeyed."

"Oh. God, please. Oh. Fuckkk, please." Rebekah's ragged voice betraying her increasingly desperate need for release.

"I started rubbing myself through my panties feeling my moist heat building up. I don't think I'd ever felt myself so aroused as I was then. A few gentle kisses apart Louise had barely touched me all evening, yet she'd managed to get me to an unbelievably high level of arousal. I don't know how, but she seemed to know which of my buttons to press and exactly when to press them.

"She then asked me what I fantasised about during our races. Again, I knew I had to tell her the absolute truth even though nobody else including you ever knew. I think I hesitated, not sure how to say what I knew I had to say. 'Here let me help you Katie' she had whispered slipping to the floor between my legs and slowly pulling my panties off. I simply let her, even arching my back, and lifting myself up off her sofa to assist her."

"Oh, Godddddddd. Please Katie, pleeeease." Rebekah's tortured pleading echoed around the lounge as she squirmed needily.

"Panties off slut! I want to see that nasty pussy of yours." It was another demeaning order harshly barked out, but which saw Rebekah react in exactly the same submissive way, quickly getting up and stepping out of her frilly lace panties. As she lay back on the sofa, legs splayed wide apart, her fingers working her bare pussy in full view of her friend, she appeared oblivious to what was happening to her. She didn't know why Katie was treating her in such a humiliating way, but it was exactly the way she felt she wanted, maybe even needed to be, treated. There was no shame, no embarrassment, no remorse, just a wonderful sense of well-being as she closed her eyes and let her fingers return to her sticky swollen labia.

Katie looked across at her friend, smiling at how easily it had been for her to exert almost total control over Rebekah. She imagined a world of possibilities opening up, but she needed to get as far as she could with her 'story' first.

"I remember Louise pausing for a moment as she stared at my swollen pink folds curtained by my thick black hairy muff, her sea green eyes beginning to signal her lust. But what happened next completely threw me. I had hoped, maybe expected she would plunge her mouth onto it, but instead she stood up, pulled off her top and shimmied out of her lounge pants before sitting back down. 'There' she said, 'now that we are both naked you can tell me everything about your little races.'