Rebels on the Run (Ch. 01)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You rotate around the room with her, trying to keep as much distance as possible, while attempting to calm her down. "No, I promise, he said you can go. Maybe the door locked by mistake. HELP!" You yell suddenly. "I'm sure there's an explanation if you just-"

At that moment the woman charged at you and caught one of your arms, swinging her other and luckily only connecting weakly with your shoulder. You suddenly push her off and start warding off her swings and getting in a few of your own. You wish so desperately for your knife, a distraction that gives the woman enough time to kick out your legs from under you, making you collapse at her feet.

"You bitch. You're going to pay." She winds up to kick you before the door springs open and I stride in, gun in hand.

"You're doing nothing of the sort. Stop." She freezes in her tracks. "You okay?" I ask, looking at you before reaching down to help you up.

"Yes, I, I think so."

"Good. I knew you could handle this." You turn toward me, but I'm not looking at you at all, my gaze focused on the woman in front of me. I walk over to her, grab her roughly by the hair and throw her to the ground. "You've been quite bad with my partner here-I need you to understand I will not tolerate that kind of behavior. If you are rude to her, it's like being rude to me." I reach down and pull her hair to get her up on her knees, then slap her hard across the face.

Turning to me, I say, "Grab that rope and tie her arms behind her back, then her ankles together. Make sure the knots are nice and tight. Your mind suddenly blank, you spring into action, eager to obey. The rope is quickly gathered, wrapped and tied, holding the woman in place on her knees. "Good girl," I say and I grab the woman's hair and pull her with me roughly to the side of the bed, her knees rubbing harshly against the carpeted floor until she is positioned between my legs.

The sound of two slaps resonated throughout the small room. "Open your fucking mouth, and don't you dare use your teeth. Try anything, and you'll find out just how sadistic we both are." I grab the woman's hair with one hand, while taking off the pants I had put on earlier with the other. My hard cock sprang up, filling you with simultaneous dread and desire.

You swallow nervously. "Am I wishing he was about to throatfuck me?" you ask yourself, feeling heat radiating from between your legs. You watch as I start to facefuck her, clearly a fight between the two of us, my thrusts pushing my cock deep in her throat, her neck strained from her attempt to pull away.

"Mmmm," I moan, "I like it when you fight me," and I pull her head roughly down on my cock, ignoring the gagging sounds coming from her throat. I smile as that makes the woman fight back harder, and I hold her head tight, then start thrusting as well against her complaints.

Without realizing it, you let out a moan of your own, staring at the two of us. You blush instantly, harder when you see me look up with a smile at you. I release her head, leaving her coughing, saliva dripping down her chin, tears streaking down her face. "I knew I had you pegged-come over here."

You freeze, not able to move a muscle, not even to break my gaze. "Come here," I command. Your legs move, almost on their own, until you are next to us, the woman looking up at you with a mix of pleading and revulsion. "Grab her hair." You do, after a beat, and instantly the woman shakes her head to release herself, leading me to slap her hard on the face again. "Don't resist her, she's learning," and I gesture at you to grab her again.

You do, while blushing, this time somehow embarrassed at your inexperience. As if sensing it, I reach out and pet your cheek. "You're doing great," I say, a sentence that inexplicably brings a warm joy to your chest, despite the context. "Now, push her head down my cock."

The suddenness of the phrase makes the situation come rushing back. I'm holding the base of my cock steady near her mouth, waiting expectantly for you to proceed. Feeling awkward, you use your hand in her hair to push her toward my cock, first hesitantly, then more assertively, until you see the head and shaft of my cock enter her mouth. You move behind her, and grab her hair with both hands, now forcefully pushing her head down on my cock, desperate to please me, to show me what a good partner you could be for me.

I lean back and exhale, a look of pleasure on my face, and you feel a rush between your legs again at my delight. You suddenly force the woman's head all the way down, roughly holding her against her resistance and my eyes go wide, a smile on my face. I reach out to you, "Good girl." With my long arms, I reach around the woman, to between your legs, suddenly pushing two fingers inside of you to feel your wetness and the feeling is too much-you release the woman's head and moan.

I laugh, "Good slut, I should say. Come lie next to me," I say and you do, wrapping yourself around me on the edge of the bed. "Touch yourself as you watch me use her," and you moan again, watching me grab her roughly by the hair and start to facefuck her again.

The feeling of your fingers is amazing, the pleasure sudden and immediate, as intense as the situation. You close your eyes, the sense of doing something wrong hovering in the background but only enhancing the pleasure. You wish for my touch, opening your eyes to gorge on my roughness before closing them again to focus on your own pleasure, all thoughts deferring to desire-"I want this, I want this, I waaa-" you feel yourself starting to cum, fast and unexpected-making you curl even harder against me.

All you feel is pleasure and the sounds of me throatfucking the woman, faster now, her gagging sounds increasing, as are my moans. As the intensity starts to fade, you open your eyes and watch as I thrust again and again into her throat, her face a mess of tears and saliva, spread by my rough slaps and held up by the hands in her hair. Watching her carefully, you can see the fight having mostly left, surrendering to my cock, her mouth and throat simply vessels for me now. The thrusts accelerate and you hear me start to groan.

"Cum down her throat." The words leave your mouth before you even think them, the woman's eyes flashing open to find yours before closing quickly as I suddenly push my entire cock into her.

"Oh, my, fucking, god. Ahhhhhh-" you can feel me shaking from the intensity of the orgasm, my grip on her hair hard against any attempt to withdraw from me. After what feels like a minute, I pull my cock out of her mouth, a mix of cum and saliva immediately following onto her tits. I turn to you, breathing heavily, and slowly stroke your cheek. "You are a marvel," and you feel yourself melting into my hand, closing your eyes, desiring nothing more than that touch all over your body.

Before you can prepare yourself, you feel me grab your legs and pull you completely onto the bed, on your back, your breath leaving you for a second. Desire, firing with each kiss I put on your body, tracing your neck, chest, sides, and finally thighs, hovering over you with each one, your hips now rocking on the bed toward me.

The first flick of my tongue is so light it almost doesn't register, the intensity growing slightly, warming you, yet edging you, satisfying you, yet leaving you wanting more and more. I slow down but push harder, my tongue now hard against your clit, sliding back and forth, curving and flicking in turn. You're breathing harder and faster, your arms almost writhing, until you grab hard onto the sheet to hold yourself steady. You can't stop thinking about me-my hands in the woman's hair, my hand around your neck near the stairs, my tongue dancing between your legs.

"Please, harder, faster," you let out, and I comply, filling you with pleasure. My tongue is now in rhythm against your clit, steadily pushing you higher and higher. You jolt with surprise when my hands slide up your shirt and grab your nipples, hard. "Ahhhhh," you moan in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"You like being hurt?" You nod quickly and I slap your tit hard. "Good girl, I'm going to give you exactly what you want," and I go back to pleasuring you, my hands now grabbing your tits roughly, occasionally venturing to your neck to choke you as well. You feel yourself split in half, wanting my tongue separated from my body so the rest of me could hold you down and hit you, slap you, use you while continuing to pleasure you.

Quickly, I grab your hips and flip you over with me, you now sitting on my face, your ass up in the air. I continue to go down on you but now punctuating it with spanks, hard slaps echoing through the room, making you moan and push your pussy into my face. "More, more," you let out, and I comply again, hitting you harder and faster.

Finally, after a particularly hard set of hits, you feel me push two fingers into your pussy from behind as I eat you out, and you start cumming, a loud sound emitting from your lips as you feel your entire body start to release itself in pleasure. Waves radiating over your ass, still sore, and up your stomach, still tingling from my kisses. You feel my tongue slow down, the rhythm relaxing, fingers soothing, until you collapse off of me, breathing heavily, hands searching for my face, my head, to hold and cradle and kiss.