All Comments on 'ReBirth'

by skinnysailor

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
bladedaybladedayover 3 years ago
Nice story

Enjoyed the story, look forward to more.

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 3 years ago

It was going great then it seems like like you thought, “fuck this story but I’ll give it a quick ending and publish it”. And why would a trans woman feel like a freak with a cross dresser? It may makes sense if she didn’t know he was a cross dresser but that would be impossible in their situation and circles they run in. That made zero sense. You are a good writer but made a few easily corrected mistakes. Keep writing and listen to constructive feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very sad

Color me intrigued...what color is intrigued anyway?

I always feel so bad for people when they have that negative self judgement crap in themselves but I think we all have it and it is totally undeserved. This looks like an excellent story no matter what direction it takes. I do like the way that you allowed Sam to be comfortable enough to not only become Lola/Sally but to have the courage to go out as herself on the first try. That is something that is very rare and sometimes can take years, if ever. I also liked the way you described the others in The Sixty-Nine but without holding back or attempting political correct garbage. You let it fly with exactly the way real people talk to and about each other in friendly groups no matter what type of group it is because we all have our own way of talking to our friends, teammates or family and use whatever slang terms the group is comfortable with. I can’t wait to see what is next because I would really love to read the backstory of Dianne. Thanks for the story and the time invested.

J.D.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous