Reborn From Fire

Story Info
A young man helps a distressed family
8.5k words
3.58
28.5k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DiCassano
DiCassano
23 Followers

Robert lived with Jacqueline, his 38-year-old mother, and his 52-year-old father Sebastian, in a nice house in a dangerous part of the city.

Robert was 18 years old and would go to school to become an engineer. His mother was a homemaker who cared for her husband and son. His father was an operator who worked in the mining industry in the north of the country to earn a living for his family, he had long shifts 15 days at the mine and 15 days at home.

Sebastian was considered lucky to have found such a beautiful and faithful woman as Jacqueline. She had a slender figure with large breasts. He had big brown eyes and long black hair.

One hot day in March 2014 there was a huge fire in one of the slums so to speak of the city. The incident left more than 2,900 homes destroyed, 12,500 people affected, 15 fatalities and more than 500 injured. The entire city, lived several days in red alert and was declared a disaster area

Jacqueline was in shock, the fire advanced too fast, she saw how each house burned rapidly in the direction of her house, she saw how all the neighbors were losing everything they obtained with much effort was burning in front of their eyes. In the midst of all the thoughts and events, Jacqueline rescued some memories, clothes, her Administrative degree that she got when she was 2 1 years old, since she was alone as usual , she did not know how to react. Robert was at a soccer game, his father Sebastián was in the north and he would not find out about anything until the news of the fire came out on the national network.

Robert arrived at the place and everything was destroyed, he could not believe that his neighborhood seemed like hell and he did not know how to react when he saw his mother lying in the street crying uncontrollably with the things he was able to recover from his house , he could only hug her and cry next to she.

Sebastián called Jacqueline at 10 at night, to hear that it was all false news or a dream or a cruel joke, everything to avoid accepting the harsh reality. Jacqueline was clear and exclaimed: Sebastian, we lost everything. He was destroyed, he was proud, he had a strong character but there he began to cry like a child and it was no wonder, he had 7 days left before he could just travel and see it with his own eyes, not being able to be with his family at that time was killing.

They would spend 2 days in an emergency shelter, he began to receive donations, clothes, food, some furniture, a bit of everything from people who were shocked by what happened. At that moment, Elena, a friend of Jacqueline for years, appears, regretting everything that happened and asking her about her situation, and when she found out, she told her that she had accommodation for 3 months or as long as necessary, Jacqueline did not know what to say but I accept the request. Idea, hated being in an emergency shelter. So Elena made a call to comment that they had accepted and to start the move once and for all, she would spend the night in her new home

The accommodation was in the neighboring city, in a neighborhood similar to the one they lived in before the fire. Elena's son Diego lived here at that time he was 20 years old, he was a Port Operations graduate and quickly found work in an extra-port agency that was recommended to him to practice his title. The house was big, it had 2 floors. Diego was inherited a room with a suite on the 2nd floor of the house, as Diego was about to turn 18 at the time of the death of Tía Alicia, the owner of the house, decided to move at 19 . Diego took charge of the house, decided that the 1st floor would be available for students to rent. So it was for a year. Just then the 1st floor was unoccupied , soon would begin classes at universities but if he no wanted student lease and was given to the family of Jacqueline, without any problem, Diego knew for years and always he found beautiful, a spectacular woman.

Diego, aware of the situation, began to prepare a chocolate cake to welcome them, he was tired but wanted to give them an excellent welcome, that day he was collaborating in the removal of debris so that people could rebuild their homes. He was enrolled in a gang with his friends, just like the other people, Diego was shocked by all the incidents that had happened.

She saw a car park at her home through the window, and she knew immediately that they were her new housemates, she saw Jacqueline and was surprised at how cute she was still despite the passing years, for her it was not in vain. Jacqueline thought similar to Diego. He was handsome, muscular with tattoos, and had the personality of being the man of the house. The welcome was excellent, he showed them the place, they drank tea, talked about various topics and at the end Diego asked them what they would do to get out in front of all this situation of the fire

Robert replied that in a few days he would start studying Commercial Engineering at a University, he studied in the morning and afternoon, on weekends he would look for a job to collaborate with his mother and absent father even if he did not ask him, he wanted to collaborate, the Diego's attitude motivated him to want to do something.

Jacqueline replied that she would be in charge of the house, since she was not working. Diego mentioned his work hours and let Jacqueline know that he would help her with everything around the house, he also added that they did not worry about the sector that being with him, nothing would happen to them.

The days passed and Friday arrived where Sebastián would arrive. Diego lent Jacqueline his car that he bought from his grandfather, at a fairly cheap price, a Chevrolet Monza from the year 92. Type 7 in the afternoon, Jacqueline went to the bus terminal where the expected meeting with her husband was excited to see it, I needed the support of my dear husband. There were all the emotions when they met, cried together, kissed, hugged and laughed together. They took a short walk along the coast of the city, watched the sunset together, and then headed to their temporary home. The face of Sebastian began to change, knew where they were going, and began to curse the sector as it had a bad reputation of being of many traffickers of drugs, always there were robberies, kidnappings and all the evil of the underworld. Jacqueline told him not to be ungrateful that if it weren't for Diego they would be sleeping in a shelter with many people. Sebastian added that it would not be for long.

When they got home, Diego was waiting for them with sausages, French fries and beers. Sebastian thanked Diego, he mentioned that he was truly grateful, that he was already made a man. Diego liked being told that. It was a good conversation or welcome whatever you want to call it, they talked a bit about everything, Diego's work in port operations, as well as Sebastian's work in mining, there was also a table game, all well organized, type 1 in the morning Diego left to sleep, and leave Sebastian with Jacqueline alone.

Jacqueline needed her husband's support, it was no longer emotional but sexual. She went to her room and waited for her husband. She heard her son go to sleep in her room and her husband's footsteps approaching. She had decided to turn off the heat of her pussy juices rightfully with her husband. After all, it was his conjugal duty to satisfy her. He stripped off his clothes and crawled under the covers.

After a long day of travel and drinking a lot of beer, poor Sebastian just wanted to sleep. As he entered his bedroom, he took off his shirt and pants and went to bed. Suddenly, he felt his wife's body against his back. He felt her large breasts under his neck as she seductively rubbed her nipples on his back. The horny woman was licking her husband's earlobe as she reached out with her small hand to touch his penis and balls. Putting her hand under Sebastian's old underwear she began to caress his flaccid manhood. Sebastian was very tired.

Sebastian: - Honey, I'm very tired tonight. Please, let's go to sleep. Tomorrow we talk about everything I have in mind

Without taking no for an answer, the hot wife seductively repeated: - I have something special for my beloved husband tonight.

She took his hand and put in her dripping pussy. Sebastian felt a jolt through his body. Like any straight man, his penis came to life standing up when his hand touched his horny wife's pussy. Turning her on the bed in the missionary position, the middle-aged husband spread his wife's legs and lay down on her. Although he felt tired, he knew that it was his duty as a man and as a husband to please his wife. Holding his 6-inch cock between her fingers, she forced it between Jacqueline

The woman has wanted to be fucked for many months. Her husband between so much travel and work did not satisfy her. As soon as her husband's average cock entered her hungry female hole, she arched her back and let out a groan. The husband started the fornication process. He wanted to please his wife and go to sleep as soon as possible.

With each thrust, Jacqueline was shaking: "Oh yes, my dear husband. Make it stronger. I need you so bad."

Two minutes after starting his fucking session with his wife, the husband felt his breathing begin to shorten and his cock began to limp inside his wife. Jacqueline sensed something was wrong. She was too horny to take her silly husband's feelings into consideration.

Jacqueline: - What's happening? Why did you stop? Go on damn it! I need you to continue. Let's go!!!"

Humble and angry, Sebastian said, "I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. I told you I'm tired. It must be the long hours of travel. You know it never happened to me before." Saying that, Sebastian got off his wife and fell asleep on her side of the bed with his back to her. Jacqueline was enraged. She wanted to be fucked a lot. Crying softly into her pillow, Jacqueline went to sleep.

The next day Saturday morning Jacqueline was hanging out on the backyard. When she noticed that a window was directly in front of her and it was the bathroom window that was wide open.

Moments later, he saw Diego entering the bathroom in his underwear. When he began to remove his clothes, Jacqueline knew that the young man was about to take a shower. As she turned to leave the backyard, she saw Diego remove his underwear and gasped at the sight of the cock between her legs. At first, the mother thought her eyes were betraying her. She has only seen her husband Sebastian's cock but it looked like Diego's cock was at least twice the size of her husband and much thicker. She couldn't stop thinking about the bad sex last night with her husband. Her modesty couldn't rival her feminine instincts. Her legs refused to move and her eyes didn't close as the sight burned her gaze and etched itself on her mind. While Diego submerged himself in the water to wash his sweaty body, balancing his thick column of flesh, the faithful mother unconsciously licked her lips.

No woman can resist seeing such a perfect cock. And Jacqueline, though faithful and innocent, was ultimately a woman. She watched as this huge man soaped up his muscular body and drew more attention with his big cock and balls. Suddenly, Diego turned and saw her spying on his naked body. This was not new to him. It wasn't the first time a woman had devoured his cock with her eyes. His penis began to grow when he saw innocent Jacqueline staring at him from her backyard window. He had only been with women his own age and the thought that he might be involved with an older woman was arousing too much. He decided to give it a show. Grabbing his monstrous penis with his right hand, he began to jerk off and jerk to Jacqueline's amazement. Five minutes later, Jacqueline's jaw dropped as she saw thick jets of cum pouring from the monster cock. It seemed like an endless stream of potent masculine cream. His balls jerked hard with each jet until Diego emptied his entire load on the bathroom floor.

Since it was Saturday, Diego went to visit his parents. At lunchtime the family was at the table. Robert, Sebastián and Jacqueline. Sebastián got straight to the point and told his family about his idea. He had the information of an apartment near the sea that they left with him in 7 days to the north where he worked, so he would not have to travel every 15 or 30 days to be all together, they would start a new life in a new city. Robert liked her idea and accepted it immediately, Jacqueline, surprised, began to cry because she thought that they would force her to travel with them, she did not want to leave the city and could not find any consolation. Jacqueline claimed her for her old home, she wanted to stand up fighting for what happened, get ahead, work and build her new home, her old neighbors taught her to be an empowered woman, she also mentioned that the government will rebuild her house and they will they would go and leave her alone, perhaps all they were saying was a joke. Sebastian's response was to keep the money to accept the idea of traveling, there was no other plan and he was tired of traveling. Besides, despite having a beautiful house before the fire, Sebastián hated the slums, he wanted tranquility for his family and in his opinion they would find it in the north of the country.

Jacqueline was devastated, they were the worst days, she thought about all the shit that happened and nobody gave her comfort, her son was not at the time of the fire and she chose her father without thinking about her, in everything she had done for him in this While assuming the role of her absent father, being aware of everything, her husband called her 6 hours after what happened, she did not give up in bed and wanted to escape from everything but what bothered her the most is that they did not take her words into account. She saw how her husband planned the transfer with her son and it was all true, in 7 days they would leave. After the most uncomfortable lunch in history, they invited her to spend a family day, quality time and enjoy the last days of summer that she regretted her decision, they would also visit her old house. Jacqueline did not accept the idea, she was still furious, she thought of her old neighbors and steeled herself, told her husband that from tonight she would not share a bed with him again.

Sebastian opened his eyes and angrily throw a glass, said: - You 're crazy, you're an ungrateful all these married years together I have kept've worked ad or too've also made a lot of effort for our family and all for one bad night sex What else do you want a divorce?

Jacqueline: - I'm not interested in fucking money, you're selfish, you only think of yourself and you want everything easy. I have spent a lot of time alone, I have been locked up at home for many years, taking care of my son above the fool prefers you and your money, if you pay him everything and he does what he wants. And answering your question YES, I think that would be the best thing to do, I can't stand your shitty attitudes anymore. Fuck you two.

That said, Jacqueline got up from the table and went to her room to shut herself up to cry all afternoon, she was shaking because of what she had said, she was a fairly calm woman, but like every normal person one day she was going to collapse from all things happened. Robert for his part felt bad and a little guilty, but he thought it would be the best decision. Sebastián explained to Robert that the best decision is to start from zero, in all cases. Sebastian did not know to think the words of Jacqueline, perhaps affected him a little, never waited for a reaction and his wife. They were not to see past 2 went out and spent a day of father and son

Diego returned at around 8 in the afternoon, it was already dusk. When he got home he was surprised to see a light on, he thought that the family would be outside enjoying the day. Entered the house and found a mess in the dining room, then he saw Jacqueline slept with a bad face. Ask her what is wrong with her, but before answering that question, Jacqueline asked her if she could sleep in an extra room on the 2nd floor. And Diego, surprised, answered yes. He was worried about Jacqueline's face, and then she told Diego everything that happened with her husband, except about the bad sex. Diego was angry about the situation so he hugged her tightly, he wanted to do something about it. An idea crossed his mind as he licked his lips.

Diego: - Do you want to go out with me tonight? We can go eat or take a ride in my car or do both, you say.

Diego could not believe what he said, had invited on a date a woman 17 years old older than the , but more than that I wanted to make her have a good time. But it was actually a mixture of the two. Jacqueline looked at him and accepted immediately, she thought about what she had seen in the morning and added that she was going to fix herself in the best way, but first she took her things out and took her to her new room next to Diego's.

Jacqueline arranged herself in the best way, she looked spectacular, and one of the things that she rescued was her sexiest clothes to go out or be at home. Diego couldn't believe what Jacqueline looked like, she was really beautiful, he told himself that he would make the most of that night, as he could. Jacqueline wore light blue jeans that highlighted her big ass, a black leather jacket and a white shirt that highlighted her breasts. Diego was more like wearing casual brand clothes like Kappa, Adidas or Nike, but this time he got formal. Like a good Scorpio in black. Black leather jacket, Black Jeans. But the sneakers would be the exception, since he chose a white. At around 10 o'clock at night they left in Diego's car, near the house he saw Sebastián and Robert who were coming back. Diego asked Jacqueline if she wanted to tell them something, Jacqueline was nervous but said she didn't want to say anything to them.

But in the same way, Diego stopped the car next to them, they were next to his window and told the two of them: - Let's go for a ride, we'll be late, when they go to sleep turn off the lights and lock the door home please guys. And one more thing Sebastian, Jacqueline will sleep on the 2nd floor so I don't want to see you waiting for her. When I get back I hope the dining room is clean, if it isn't, let's talk early tomorrow morning, you piece of shit.

Jacqueline upon hearing Diego's words did not feel sorry for her husband. He had treated her like a servant in his own home. It had started small from the moment they moved in. Over the years it got progressively worse, but she hadn't noticed. She was just a housewife, who was engaged in housework. After a while, no emotion was expected in any aspect of his life. That is why she accepted Diego's invitation, she wanted to feel like a woman again.

Sebastian's jaw dropped. Under these circumstances, it was a fish out of water. Unable to understand what to do, how to react. He was caught between needing to make a scene or keep quiet. But in the end he didn't say anything. He was losing his wife little by little because of his attitudes, now he was going on a date with a simple child, for years I had not seen Jacqueline dressed like that, she looked radiant. Diego was 20 and he was 21, he was not a simple child. Diego treated him like a little boy since he gave him orders to comply. Sebastian was very poorly thought it s days following would be hell for him, since he had the tickets ready for him and Robert.

Diego took Jacqueline to a viewpoint where you could see the whole city, she had never been there and she was happy it was the first smile after a shitty day. Diego gave him peace of mind, maybe he was thinking too much but it was what he felt. At the viewpoint, Diego met a friend who was a lawyer, he was with his girlfriend sharing a few beers and the 4 of them settled down to talk improvisedly. Jacqueline greeted him and timidly asked if he saw divorce cases. Emanuel, who was his name, gave him his card.

DiCassano
DiCassano
23 Followers