Reborn From Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DiCassano
DiCassano
23 Followers

At dusk they went to the 2nd floor, Diego paid a neighbor to change the sheets in her room that were dirty. They went to the small room, which was next, to fuck. From one moment to the next they were already naked. Began kissing and touching, 'Jacquie' he was a straw to his stallion, and then stood. Jacqueline and Diego were facing each other. She jumps up and wraps her legs around his waist, straddling him. He grabs her by the thighs to hold her and penetrate her, Diego felt powerful, he did not need a wall to fuck his wife more comfortably. Only the strength of your muscles. Jacqueline felt like she was in a porn movie. Diego never stopped, over and over he would go up and down it. The position meant that her pelvis is pressed against her clitoris while he is inside her for additional stimulation. I was in paradise.

Then he got her on all fours, her thighs wide apart and a deep groan from her chest. Behind her, like a king, like a stallion, the muscular stallion Diego was riding her like a horse rides a mare, like a bull breeds a cow. Diego, the alpha male of the house was aggressively fucking Jacqueline's pussy with a big cock. He held her with his breasts while he rode her and fucked her. Jacqueline begged him to keep fucking her harder. Like animals, their bodies shook in a sexual frenzy until Diego roared like a bull, the light shining on his beautiful pecs, biceps and abs. His big balls trembled as his cock swelled inside his wife's fertile uterus and deposited his seed deep within her pussy

Each sex session was better than the last. After a while Diego lit a purple haze marijuana blunt, Jacqueline always smoked with him, he loved to smoke after fucking, he never thought that since they smoked in the car with Diego's friends, he would continue to do so. They kissed, rested for a while until Jacqueline stuck her tongue out and climbed on top of Diego. Diego loved to play with her tongue before kissing and during kissing, too is excited and erection already had noticed.

Jacqueline slowly took Diego's cock and inserted it into her pussy, when it was all inside, she got comfortable and looked at Diego

"Now the real shit begins." She said

"Jacqueline what ...?" Diego tried to ask, but she slapped him twice.

"Shut up, young man, now you will call me 'my love'".

The beautiful mature began to slowly twist and lift her pelvis up and down, riding the young man stronger and faster. The springs of the bed protested under stress as the carved wooden headboard slammed into the wall. Jacqueline was screaming like a banshee, she had transformed into a dominant alpha bitch that self-confident guys like Diego couldn't handle. His inner whore unleashed. Diego was groaning trying to control Jacqueline's pace, but to no avail, her resistance that all men her age had begun to fade.

Jacqueline rode Diego mercilessly, making him moan, like never before, his huge orbs bouncing; his hair was a mess, his well-toned and fit body gleamed with sweat. I was witnessing a goddess of sex. Diego grabbed Jacqueline's huge round breasts and began to squeeze them. He couldn't do much more as Jacqueline rode him strong, even stronger, much stronger, too strong and suddenly a loud "Bang" filled the room as the bed broke. Jacqueline continued to ride the young man as if it were not tomorrow. The two of them laughed out loud, at the end, it had been the best fuck ever.

**

2 years passed and each found a stable job and an excellent sex life. Diego began to work in the port of the city, Jacqueline was an administrator in the city council of the city. Diego with Jacqueline went to a resort to celebrate their second anniversary. After a session of sex as usual, they went out to the balcony of their suite to smoke a blunt of og kush. While watching the sunset overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Diego had a surprise for his wife, he gave her an engagement ring, and Jacqueline cried with emotion, she was happy, very excited, they were the best times with her man. There was no need to think about a marriage, an engagement ring was fine.

The following month with just turned 40, Jacqueline was in her prime and had news for Diego, she was pregnant. She had a perfect pregnancy, despite continuing to fuck with her man all the time, everything went without incident and gave birth to a beautiful girl named Alejandra.

After giving birth to the first baby. Jacqueline's body changed for the better according to Diego, her butt grew, she had giant tits, her giant pussy was the best , according to Diego. They waited 18 months to get pregnant again, as Jacqueline's personal gynecologist indicated. They wanted have a couple of babies and their fate gave birth to a boy who was named Kendrick.

Sex after giving birth to their first 2 children was better, they never had bad sex. Diego respected when he couldn't and all that. The man loved his wife's tits and drinking the milk from her breasts that was destined for his children was something very perverse, but he was in love with her, when the two of them fucked they turned into titans, he loved every part of her body. e Jacqueline never cared about her age. Jacqueline commented to her neighbors that Diego was a machine, that in sex he was number 1.

The families, their friends, their neighbors and the people close to Jacqueline and Diego could not believe it, they were all in shock when 18 months passed and she was pregnant again. Jacqueline was going to be 44 years old when she gave birth, but what surprised everyone the most was that she was going to have twins.

DiCassano
DiCassano
23 Followers