Reborn From Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diego said: - With this son of a bitch, you take everything away from Sebastian hahaha

Everyone laughed, then continued sharing, enjoying the night bohemian, which Jacqueline did not used to do years ago, before she only hung out with her old neighbors and always at home. When I was n to leave at about 12.30 am, Diego will ask his friends if they wanted to go join ' Spartacus ', a bar frequented by night, they agreed and headed there.

At the bar they separated, their friends were a table for 2 near there. Diego wanted to be alone with Jacqueline. And so it was. Diego ordered 3 beers, which was what he could drink according to his knowledge, he was driving. He also asked for a table of food to share. He ask Jacqueline what she wanted, she ordered 1 beer and a few tequilas for the end.

Jacqueline stared at him and told him to tell her about him. Diego said hello goodnight, Jacqueline laughed out loud, Diego kept talking , told him his full name, age, added I was or Port Operations in college and was working at an agency extra-port, He explain that he is in charge of verifying the containers that arrive at the agency, and that he only worked during the day shift. He mentioned the same that with the money he earned, he bought the car from his grandfather and that he helped his mother with the maintenance of the machines she had to cook.

Jacqueline spoke of her son and tried to ignore her life as a housewife, she commented on the friendship she had with her mother Elena. She told where crec i or who exercised the title he held for Administration , who also spoke fu and home to open way in the world when he was 18 and continued counting things up to the present. Lastly, she mentioned that she had done things that she was not very proud of against the police.

After the conversation and a couple of winks, Diego paid the bill and invited her to dance reggaeton in the next room, Jacqueline only moved by instinct and did quite well, she did not like that musical genre but had to dance like be. She turned her back on him and Diego got behind her and began to move. Jacqueline felt his penis and kept dancing. Diego came closer and began to put his tongue into the neck of her as they danced. There were no kisses or anything as it all ended abruptly when Emanuel told Diego if he could take his girlfriend's friend home as she was quite drunk and no one was there to help. Diego agreed on the sole condition that he not vomit in the car or anything. They went to leave the stupid drunk at her house, it was a girl who lived in an apartment near the dunes in the city. Diego was upset because he was close to his goal, but he thought and would be patient with the situation.

They left her in the apartment and the girl gave Diego money for the kindness of going to leave her. Emanuel apologized and exclaimed that it was going to be the magic hour of the reward, that he already knew what it meant, if there was no problem doing it in the car. Diego looked at his watch and it was 4:15 in the morning. The magic hour is 4:20.

Exclaimed: Dale son of bitchhhhh, roll the damn marijuana, badly needed, I need!!

Jacqueline had never smoked marijuana, discovered his son drugged in his old house and gave him a punishment for sick time Robert ever more consumed. But here it was different. Diego asked her if she smoked and she replied that she hadn't smoked for many years. She was lying. Elizabeth was Emanuel's girlfriend, she handed Jacqueline a bottle of water since she mentioned that she hadn't smoked for years, she worried about her, she had also been observing her date with Diego, and the most important thing she saw when she drank the tequila, tequila with marijuana is a combination that is not recommended.

Emanuel passed the bat he had done to Diego, everyone thought they were going to get off smoking at the dunes, but Diego closed the windows of the car and lit marijuana there himself . At exactly 4:20, inside the car was an incense. Diego smoked, he passed it on to Emanuel, Emanuel to Elizabeth and Elizabeth to Jacqueline. Jacqueline smoked, did not last long and began to cough, began to drink water and passed the bat to Diego. And so they continued until 4:35, the bat never ran out. Jacqueline thought that about 1 hour had passed and it was only 15 minutes, and the marijuana had already taken effect on her. Diego asked her how she was and she said that the best thing was, she was relaxed and she didn't feel bad at all. I mention that it was a great date and a lot of time with him.

Diego smiled and put his arm around her. It felt good. Without thinking, Jacqueline rests her head on his shoulder and leans closer to him. I don't know what he did, but for some reason, he looked at Diego and before she could stop him, he covered his lips with hers. She felt her whole body start to tingle, maybe it was the effect of the marijuana. I don't know how long they were kissing. She looked at Diego and he smiled at her and then lowered his soft, warm lips to hers again. Their tongues were in each other's mouths and they both slid their hands exploring each other's body. Jacqueline had never been kissed like this.

Finally, when s and they took a break. Diego looked back and Emanuel and Elizabeth were kissing, it seems that they were motivated, it was the car of love so to speak.

Diego interrupted both and added: Now what is the plan? Asking Emanuel.

He replied: Can you drop us off in the city center to take a taxi?

Diego accepted and so it was, he left them in the center of the city, it was 5:30 in the morning when the boys got off, Diego waited for them to take the taxi and left the place for his home. He was eager to get there and was desperate to fuck Jacqueline. Jacqueline felt her heart race when she remembered what Diego looked like in the shower. Sebastian had a nice body for his age, but he was not a god of muscles like Diego. Her line of thought was cut off when Diego abruptly pulled the car to the side before reaching home and kissed her feverishly on the lips again. It seemed to devour her delicate lips with its large, plump lips. His tongue broke her mouth to meet her tongue and exchange saliva. The pressure, the sexual acts, and the imagination of his naked body were too much for her. She wanted to undress Diego there myself, they were close to home.

Diego added: - Not here, I don't want my car to be stolen, let's get home first.

Diego parked the car, got out first, opened the door to Jacqueline and gave her his hand to get out, they went hand in hand until they got home. Diego turned on the light, looked at the dining room and it was in order, as he had let him know, there he saw Sebastian was sitting in an armchair in the living room, half drunk and half sad, he was waiting all this time. He asked Jacqueline to please come and be with him, his voice almost cracking, he was terrified of what was going to happen, he saw them reach out hand in hand and they continued like this, he no longer knew what to do. Jacqueline didn't answer, she looked down, totally ignoring him. Diego to pay the light and said let's go to rest once and headed towards the 2nd floor , but just before boarding, reminded to Sebastian that was forbidden to climb to the 2nd floor. He was left defeated and in the dark, he also saw his wife go to the room

Diego ushered Jacqueline into his room, stood behind her and in her ear he mentioned: - "It's time for a real man to satisfy you, Mrs. Jacqueline"

Jacqueline knew that tonight she would finally feel like a woman again. Diego dropped his pants and left his cock in full view of Jacqueline, when she sucked him for the first time she salivated. Kneeling in front of him, the married mother held the large penis and began to gently massage it. He picked it up, took one of the big heavy hairy balls into his mouth and began to suck and lick it lovingly. Diego was cocky and arrogant, it might not seem like it, but seeing this beautiful wife humiliating herself by sucking his big penis felt like that. She had told him before that she had never seen a penis that size.

After licking the balls, Jacqueline kissed the venous shaft until she reached the head where she kissed him savoring the masculine pre-seminal fluid. Then he swallowed it in his mouth and devoured it hungry like a whore. She sucked him and swallowed the cum that this cock produced. She was worshiping him

He spent a while and lifted his hips from Diego's lap, grabbed his thick cock with both hands and aimed at his hungry hole. Jacqueline was frantically trying to squeeze her inside her pussy. Moaning with lust and growing impatient, Jacqueline began to press herself hard against the solid post between her highs. She wanted to be fucked right there right then. She didn't care about anything in the world other than the burning between her legs.

Seeing her desperation, Diego grabbed her swollen clit with two fingers and began to shake it quickly. Jacqueline let out a horny moan, arching her back, her big boobs protruding forward as the head of the bull cock began to conquer her feminine defenses. Stimulating her clitoris was the driving force behind the penetration. Feeling weak in the knees, Jacqueline moaned from deep in her throat a thick moan as months of lust began to fill with the young stud's swollen organ. Her knees gave out, Jacqueline fell on Diego's cock and wrapped it like a glove wraps a hand.

Breathing fast, Jacqueline was lost. She wanted to cry at the obscenity of her pussy being invaded by such a huge penis, but she also felt happy, very happy. A feeling she had never experienced with her husband, the man she used to love, the man who sacrificed so much for her comfort, the man who spent the last 20 years working hard to provide for the family.

She believed that her pussy will never recover from the blows it was receiving. A thought crossed her mind that made her smile for a second between the groans of pain, the tears of joy and the desires of lust. She thought that after this fucking, her pussy would be so big that poor Sebastian wouldn't feel anything when he tried to fornicate her. The idea of comparing the 20-year-old stud's cock to the size of her 52-year-old husband's entire body was so erotic to her dirty mind.

In a delirious state, Jacqueline closed her eyes and kept repeating the words "Fuck me" while grabbing Diego by his broad muscular shoulders for support. Seeing this bitch in heat, the stallion turned into a real animal. Grabbing her by her slender hips, he began thrusting his massive, swollen, rock-hard cock into her sacred socket. He penetrated Robert's mother's cunt so fast from side to side. Her breasts were moving like crazy, flying in the air with each penetration. Every time Diego's heavenly cock knocked on the door of her cervix, Jacqueline bit her lip and her thighs were covered with the juices from her fucking. Jacqueline lost count of how many orgasms she had had in the last 45 minutes. She wasn't thinking. I couldn't think if I wanted to. All of her mental power was being hit by Diego's strong cock. He put her in a doggy position and continued to fuck her fast, he approached her ear and said:

- I'm going to make you mine , Jacqueline, I want you just for myself , I'll take care of you, I'm never going to stop fucking you, you need a real man, not your stupid husband. I will be your husband, stay with me

At the hearing this, she compared two males and chose the strongest alpha male to mate with him. Pure Theory of Animal Lust. She felt she needed to serve him. She wanted to do anything to please him, to make him enjoy her body as much as he wanted. Jacqueline felt that for such a strong, virile and handsome man, Diego had the right to fuck her all day. With each thrust, Jacqueline made a sound: " unh, unh mmmm , unh , ahhhhh , ah, oohhh , ooooo , my pussy ..."

She became like a limp wooden log because she couldn't orgasm anymore, but the stud below her was a machine. I couldn't believe his resistance. After an hour of straight fucking, she hasn't slowed down; his cock is still filling her pussy to the brim to the point that she felt the head of his cock fucking her heart in her chest.

Jacqueline screamed as her legs were in the air and Diego's big penis was in and out of her married pussy. She begged the young man to fuck her hard to make her hard with his penis. She told him that she adored him. She loved him more than her husband of 20 years. I toss her wedding ring, take it off, and throw it away. Orgasm after orgasm shook her body as Diego used her breasts and pussy for his pleasure. Their lips intertwined many times as if they were husband and wife doing their duty in bed, only the cuckold father was replaced by a stronger young man. The fuck lasted several hours. It was already daylight. The sheets reeked of semen and vaginal fluids while Diego emptied his heavy hairy balls many times into the mother's womb.

While Diego and Jacqueline were fucking. Sebastian did not obey. He had been nervous about what would happen and he couldn't take it anymore, as he climbed the stairs to the second floor, he froze when he heard the clear sound of sexual action and the moans coming from Diego's room. Recovering his composition he decided to make sure once and for all if what he believes to be true is happening. Opening the door slowly, he met Diego's dazzling gaze as he pounded his wife's pussy right on their marriage bed. Sebastian didn't say a word and Jacqueline didn't even see him. He simply closed the door and went downstairs to the living room.

Only a coward would do that. Sebastián saw his wife being fucked by another man and did not dare to say a word or act. But on the other hand, maybe he was trying to protect himself and his son Robert from the rage of the alpha male of the house, Diego. The husband waited in the living room. He did not sleep all night. After two hours, the sounds died down. Robert woke up, since it was 8 o'clock in the morning and he saw his father with his eyes lost in the living room, he asked him what was happening and Sebastián answered him the truth, he told him everything he saw and heard. Robert was in shock and told his dad that he would go see, Sebastián told him not to go upstairs, but Robert did not obey and went up to the master bedroom and found his mother naked sleeping in Diego's arms with his big cock.

That day Diego and Jacqueline did not go down to the first floor for any reason, they did not come down to breakfast or lunch, or to say hello, that afternoon they ordered pizza delivery and the delivery man came to the second floor to leave them things. To leave Diego's house the door is opened by a doorbell, he did that with the pizza man so that he could leave, at that moment he saw Sebastián and Robert leaving the house with their things, Diego looked out the window and yelled at them to stop. Jacqueline was surprised, half naked she looked out the window. Sebastian said they were going to a hotel and asked Jacqueline to show up at Starbucks on Monday noon to talk, to reconcile and talk between the two.

Jacqueline was happy, it was the best to see her husband and son moving away, she wanted to start a new life and even more so with Diego by her side. She didn't care about the age difference or anything, she was a spectacular 38 year old woman and her ideal complement was her young 21 year old stud. That day they went to the next room, where Jacqueline was going to sleep, the sex session lasted throughout the afternoon, they only changed so as not to change the sheets in Diego's room. After a blazing Sunday afternoon, Jacqueline called Emanuel for the divorce paperwork, she wanted his advice, but the most important thing was to make things clear to Sebastian, for no reason was she going to see a reconciliation, that she would not even think of her traveling to the North of the country, she was already divorced in her mind, she wanted to see Sebastian's face when she saw the paper and when he signed it.

Arrived the expected day Monday. Diego asked for a day off from work, he had urgent procedures to do and complete. And it was true, and that tenants an ad were, posted on Facebook of the house and got responses from many students who wanted n rent one of the three rooms available, the two on the 1st floor and the remaining 2nd floor, he would have to meet with each one, and he also wanted to be incognito at Jacqueline's meeting with Sebastián. Diego invited Jacqueline to go shopping at the city mall, I bought her everything, clothes, lingerie. It was their first outing together, they walked hand in hand all the time they caught the attention of people in the mall, the old Jacqueline would have been worried about what they would say about people, but this empowered Jacqueline didn't give a shit, she thought about him future with Diego and projecting himself with him, he was really happy.

Diego entered through a side door and settled on the upper floor and ordered a cappuccino, he looked at Sebastián from above, he did not notice his presence, he was at a table looking at his cell phone and waiting with 2 Frappuccino's. Sebastian's illusion was great, he was capable of forgiving his wife's infidelity and he longed to convince her to go north with him. But everything fell apart. Jacqueline was 10 minutes late for the meeting, her husband noticed that she was not with the wedding ring. He tried to kiss her but Jacqueline ran her face away. He went straight to the point and told Sebastian what he wanted.

Sebastián had a prepared speech, but I forget it due to the nervousness of not seeing his wife with the ring, He ask her where she was, and she replied instantly, it must be in Diego's room, I took it out and threw it away when I was with him . Sebastián began to stutter with nervousness, he grabbed both Jacqueline's hands and began to sob:

- Please 'Jacquie' come back with me, I will change my attitude, you are the woman of my life, all these years together, you are my perfect partner please I need you with me, Robert needs you too, he is destroyed, we both need your presence, Let's go to the north of the country once and for all, let's be happy, let's give Robert a brother or sister, if you want to work I'll get you a job, I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy, but let's just leave Diego, he's a child who He is 3 years older than Robert, it could be your son, what do you say, 'Jacquie' give me an answer love please I beg you, I will not give more without your absence.

These words touched Jacqueline, just a little, I think Sebastian was making a fool of himself at Starbucks. For his age of 52, begging for love, which he had to give during all these years of marriage and was not able. Perhaps he realized that a woman would never notice him and give him the love that he failed to take advantage of from Jacqueline. Being absent from work would take the toll on him.

Jacqueline replied: - 'Seba' you said that you would do it for me to see me happy, if you love me so much, sign this paper, I want to start from 0 as you say, but I want to be with Diego . And if it's about starting from 0 I want to start a family with him.

At that moment Sebastian's vision was cloudy, he thought he was going to faint or have a heart attack right there because his chest hurt very badly. With tears in his eyes paper sign divorce, he did not was another option and stood stupefied. Jacqueline with a smile grabbed the frappuccino and gave him a kiss on the forehead Sebastian and retired from Starbucks. Everyone in the room was staring at the defeated old man at his table. Diego watched the show from above, after Jacqueline left, he did the same. They continued with their new dating life and went to a restaurant to celebrate its beginning.

After that Diego met with 7 students, he had 3 places available. I let them know that the sector was not that good, and everyone agreed. He chose for the 1st floor a 19-year-old boy who was friends with a cousin of his and studied mechanics. The other room was allocated by a 20-year-old girl who came from the south to study veterinary medicine. Diego is called open mind, for the room on the 2nd floor he chose a 22-year-old lesbian girl, who had been rejected in several houses, she was studying cooking. Each one would arrive in 7 days to settle.